Page 2 of 3 <123>
Topic Options
#40749 - 07/24/10 06:58 AM Re: David Myatt - Embarrassing New Picture [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
Raffy Offline
pledge

Loc: Chicago
 Originally Posted By: Michael A.Aquino

I was under the impression that David Myattbecome a Muslim several years ago.

Seems Mr Myatt has now left Islam and developed his own philosophy called The Numinous Way aka the philosophy of the Numen.

Now, while you and others are free to assume that Myatt is Long, there's actually no direct evidence that he is. Only opinion, and speculation, and rumor.

Even Jacob C's academic thesis does not provide solid evidence, only assumption, speculation.

To quote such a person - as the Myatt stalker does - and then say that this "proves" Myatt is Long is to commit the logical fallacy of "the appeal to authority" (or at least I think it's that fallacy).

I agree that what he looks like is irrelevant to his views,

True, and for those interested there are dozens of images of Myatt, dressed in a variety of ways, all over the Net, from farm worker, to cyclist, to country gent. There's also a recent oil painting of him by artist Richard Moult dressed in a suit and tie, called the Green Damask Room

http://richardmoult.wordpress.com/2010/05/20/the-green-damask-room/

Google images of David Myatt for some.

but if those views are convenience/situation/publicity-chameleon, I see no reason to respect them or him.

But if they are a sinister person being covert, doing deeds covertly, doing amoral stuff, and using "sinister cloaking" aka shape-shifting, then surely that's another matter, isn't it?

Edited by Raffy (07/24/10 06:59 AM)

#40750 - 07/24/10 07:20 AM Re: David Myatt - Embarrassing New Picture [Re: merickal80]
Raffy Offline
pledge

For a completely different picture of David Myatt, check out Myatt's own blog at

http://davidmyatt.wordpress.com/

and also his recent autobiography, in which he denies being Mr Anton Long -

http://davidmyatt.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/david-myatt-myngath5.pdf

#40751 - 07/24/10 01:21 PM Re: David Myatt - Embarrassing New Picture [Re: Diavolo]
Michael A.Aquino Offline
stalker

Loc: San Francisco, CA, USA
 Originally Posted By: Diavolo
The sincerity of one's conviction and the strength of character to stand by and stand up for them do not imply trying to make a needless impression on the mass. One does not need to be approved, glorified or validated by these mundanes.

I agree completely; it is purely a question of personal integrity, ethics, and honor. I am still - and some would say na´vely - very much an Eagle Scout about these things.

That, incidentally, has been just as true for my professional work in Special Forces, PSYOP, Intelligence, and Politico-Military Affairs as for abstract philosophy. It won me both respect/commendation and occasional hot water. For the same reason I am very glad that I retired before the GWBush administration, because I think the hot water would have increased intolerably.

#40752 - 07/24/10 01:52 PM Re: David Myatt - Embarrassing New Picture [Re: Raffy]
Michael A.Aquino Offline
stalker

Loc: San Francisco, CA, USA
 Originally Posted By: Raffy
Seems Mr Myatt has now left Islam and developed his own philosophy called The Numinous Way aka the philosophy of the Numen.

As is assuredly his prerogative. I just took a look at it here, and it reads very positively and, well, Gaia-tively. Perhaps a bit na´vely idealistic, but who am I to talk? Definitely an improvement on the ONA stuff he was sending me back in the '80s.

Quote:
Now, while you and others are free to assume that Myatt is Long, there's actually no direct evidence that he is. Only opinion, and speculation, and rumor.

Not that I really give a damn, but of course he wrote under those names. The letters he sent me under them were on the same paper, with the same typewriter, with identical writing style, handwriting, content assumptions, etc. [I used to do document analysis as part of my job, remember?]

There is nothing wrong with using pseudonyms unless for a cowardly or unethical purpose. Anton LaVey used numerous names: John M. Kincaid, Hugo Zorilla, Eric Zann, etc. - sometimes for fun, sometimes as an in-joke, sometimes so that his own signature wouldn't color or overpower the message. Why Myatt played transparent name-games was his own business.

#40753 - 07/24/10 02:06 PM Re: David Myatt - Embarrassing New Picture [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

There is nothing wrong with using pseudonyms unless for a cowardly or unethical purpose.

This is of course highly subjective. In the end, what is ethical and what is cowardly? Personally I see nothing wrong with using different names to write whatever is needed as long as it is a means to an end and does not compromise one's own ethics which do not necessarily align with other ethics.

D.

#40754 - 07/24/10 02:23 PM Re: David Myatt - Embarrassing New Picture [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
Raffy Offline
pledge

Perhaps a bit na´vely idealistic, but who am I to talk?

I appreciate your reasoned response.

Myatt's recently given his philosophy a more, well, philosophical base, as at

http://davidmyatt.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/myatt-the-philosophy-of-the-numen.pdf

As for "na´vely idealistic" perhaps we'll agree to disagree here - for I'd prefer to say optimistic about our potential to change, to consciously evolve.

Not that I really give a damn, but of course he wrote under those names. The letters he sent me under them were on the same paper, with the same typewriter, with identical writing style, handwriting, content assumptions, etc. [I used to do document analysis as part of my job, remember?]

Still, since I assume you have no direct correspondence from Mr Myatt, using his own name, to make a comparison, it's still an assumption you're making about the author of such letters.

But this is quibbling.

#40755 - 07/24/10 02:28 PM Re: David Myatt - Embarrassing New Picture [Re: Diavolo]
Raffy Offline
pledge

This is of course highly subjective. In the end, what is ethical and what is cowardly?

Well said.

I think Anton Long and the ONA crowd would say that it's up to each of us, individually, to define what we feel or believe or even assume is ethical.

That what matters is "us, and them"; us, and those damn mundanes.

#41228 - 08/01/10 04:01 PM Re: David Myatt - Embarrassing New Picture [Re: merickal80]
SODOMIZER Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: merickal80
An embarrassing new picture of David Myatt has emerged, exposing David Myatt as a 'Satanist' whose written work is rendered worthless because of its lack of provenance.

Please explain. Seems to me he's a thinker like any influential mind and should be analyzed on the merit of his ideas.

#41272 - 08/02/10 02:28 PM Re: David Myatt - Embarrassing New Picture [Re: SODOMIZER]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
ANOTHER EMBARRASSING NEW PICTURE OF DAVID MYATT

Quote:
BBC, Shropshire - A compromising new photo of nazitastic occultist-turned-Jihadist and all-round country gent David Myatt has recently surfaced on the internet. The photo, which shows the white supremacist engaging in oral sex with a black man, has caused outrage and scandal among a rabble of people who apparently care about such things.

A longtime activist for far-right causes, Myatt recently converted to Islam and now endorses terrorism and the methods of Osama Bin Laden in his vision of overthrowing western society. He has also been rumored to also go by the name of Anton Long, as the founder of the Order of Nine Angles, a satanic cult which encourages human sacrifice.

Myatt has repeatedly opposed such allegations of Satanism, saying, "I have never had any involvement with the ONA, nor am I the persona behind Anton Long, regardless of how awesome, brilliant, or devilishly sexy he may be. To any dishonorable fools who try to propagate such lies, I challenge them to a manly duel to the death using broadswords while wearing nothing but sheepskin loincloths."

Richard Scott, a neonazi activist with ties to the BNP, is not surprised by the revelation of Myatt's interracial escapades. "He's off his rocker; the bloke's a sodding race traitor," he said in a characteristically British accent. "First he joins Islam, and now he's sucking off blacks. I mean, everyone knows that it's the black guy that should be sucking the white guy's dick, in an arousing display of virile but completely heterosexual dominance of racial superiority."

Kayla of the White Star Acception, an ONA-linked organization, has a different perspective. She believes that Myatt's switch to Islam was a strategic move to fulfill his own secret motives that go beyond religion or race. "He's using Islam as tool, a method of global aeonic change to fulfill his personal destiny. I respect that," she said. "And I'm sure that he has a very good reason for deep-throating a black stallion as well. It may seem like he's just a very confused man, but this most certainly has some very dark and sinister wyrdful implications that we simply may not be aware of at this moment. It just goes to show how much he's transcended society's attempts to confine him, defying silly labels such as 'nazi' and 'muslim' by taking nine inches of black cock in his mouth."

Others are convinced that the photo is merely a digital fabrication by a bored American college student who spends too much time on the internet.

More news as this develops.

#41313 - 08/02/10 05:22 PM Re: David Myatt - Embarrassing New Picture [Re: Diavolo]
SODOMIZER Offline
pledge

I see nothing wrong with using different names to write whatever is needed as long as it is a means to an end

I agree here. Sometimes anonymity is needed; selecting certain death over returning to the fight is in my view, cowardly unless it achieves some massively powerful goal (like flying planes into the World Trade Center; all politics aside, that was a massive victory for the perpetrators).

#41350 - 08/03/10 12:36 AM Re: David Myatt - Embarrassing New Picture [Re: SODOMIZER]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
I hate photoshop, and I can photoshop better than that.

What a fucking waste of time clicking on this thread.

M

#41466 - 08/05/10 11:57 AM Re: David Myatt - Embarrassing New Picture [Re: Morgan]
Raffy Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: Morgan
I hate photoshop

Yeah - someone from Junior High playing around.

No, wait - someone who would make a good opfer \:\)

One test failed already ;\)

#41467 - 08/05/10 11:59 AM Re: David Myatt - Embarrassing New Picture [Re: The Zebu]
Raffy Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: The Zebu
ANOTHER EMBARRASSING NEW PICTURE OF DAVID MYATT

Another juvenile playing around with photoshop.

#41482 - 08/05/10 03:37 PM Re: David Myatt - Embarrassing New Picture [Re: Raffy]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Another one liner.

And another.

And another.

And another.

While this Photoshop job is undeniably juvenile it is also pretty funny, to me at least. And I think that was the ultimate purpose of this picture; to be funny not insulting. The OP should have taken the liberty to do make this photo first. At least then it would have actually been embarrassing, even though it is an obvious fake.

So you think TheZebu would make a good "opfer" because he has a sense of humor? That is pretty asinine if you ask me. Yes, I know you didn't ask me but I don't give a shit.

Everyone needs to have a sense of humor, even if they do like to think they are ONA.

All that being said, pictures like the one in question should only be posted sparingly, if at all, lest this place turn into 4chan*.

*No offense to 4chan, I like to waste time there on occasion.

#41485 - 08/05/10 04:53 PM Re: David Myatt - Embarrassing New Picture [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Conrad Offline
Banned
stranger

Originally Posted By: 6Satan6Archist6
Everyone needs to have a sense of humor, even if they do like to think they are ONA.

Well then, here's your ONA-sponsored laugh of the day:

Page 2 of 3 <123>

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.029 seconds of which 0.004 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.