Page 3 of 3 <123
Topic Options
#41490 - 08/05/10 10:14 PM Re: David Myatt - Embarrassing New Picture [Re: Conrad]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
Good grief, is that Blackwood?

In any event, other than the pick and the oneliner do you have anything else to add?

#41495 - 08/06/10 12:01 AM Re: David Myatt - Embarrassing New Picture [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Raffy Offline
pledge

Loc: Chicago
 Originally Posted By: 6Satan6Archist6
While this Photoshop job is undeniably juvenile it is also pretty funny,

It's just so mundane. Something a mundane does and would do. One might expect, well, something more creative, original, from a member of the satanic elite.

Juvenile in the sense of adolescent and immature; in the sense of passť; of being just so unoriginal in subject matter; with that subject matter of the lavatory kind that occupies the thoughts of many adolescents, and with that type of fake having been done in respect of others just so many times before.

Now if one had put the person in suitable robes, with an ONA sigil in some sort of Satanic temple of the kind described in, say, the ONA's Black Book (Mass of Heresy, perhaps) and then had some quotes from Myatt denying involvement with the ONA, it might have been both fun and of some humorous use. But too much effort, I guess - too much thinking outside the juvenile box.

#41507 - 08/06/10 06:05 AM Re: David Myatt - Embarrassing New Picture [Re: SkaffenAmtiskaw]
Raffy Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: MawhrinSkel
For Pete's sake, brighten up, guys.

Or - for Satan's sake, guys and gals, act like Satanists, not like Untermenschen.

Such a preoccupation with, and the sloppy use of, such juvenile stuff in adults is somewhat typical of Untermenschen.

Sloppy; lazy. Indicative of a lack of that self control, that self mastery, that cold rational thought, that are - or should be - some of the things that distinguishes us from them.

Trouble is, this internet allows us to put out our sloppy lazy work instantly, to others. Kinda like those Untermenschen you see on the Jerry Springer show who just can't stop themselves sounding off \:\)

/rant for the day ;\)

#41508 - 08/06/10 06:29 AM Re: David Myatt - Embarrassing New Picture [Re: Raffy]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:
Such a preoccupation with, and the sloppy use of, such juvenile stuff in adults is somewhat typical of Untermenschen.

It might be said this particular post of Zebu might be considered as "juvenile", I found it quite hilarious.
It's called humour, it is a tool which can be used to give critics or to destress heated moments.

Life is not always to be looked upon seriously, enjoy a good laugh. Or did you find it offensive since you see it as degrading a person you look up to? I bet you'd have had a good laugh with this one: Blackwood died. Which is quite on the same level as the text and picture quoted by Zebu. Don't try to take yourself too seriously, it will only result in an explosion of laughter..

On another note; try for once evading words like "Untermensch", "mudanes", "culling" if you barely have an idea what these mean or power they carry would ya?

Quote:
Sloppy; lazy. Indicative of a lack of that self control, that self mastery, that cold rational thought, that are - or should be - some of the things that distinguishes us from them.
And for the love of the flying spaghetti monster, in this place there is no "us" or "we".
You barely talk the talk and in no way walk the walk.

Edited by Dimitri (08/06/10 06:32 AM)

#41509 - 08/06/10 06:44 AM Re: David Myatt - Embarrassing New Picture [Re: Dimitri]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

I think Raffy touched a very important point here.

Let's not waste too much time on the err blasphemous image of Myatt. I didn't lose any sleep over it and although it was intended as humorous, I assume it is only to those who didn't encounter such collages before. With a different approach and more refinement, I am sure something could have been created which was not only humorous and excellent, but also would bring the creator's point across. Now it is just a poor attempt.
Is it juvenile? Of course but since Zeb is young, such is to be expected on occasions. I can't say it is his normal behavior so I don't really hold it against him.

But the point is that with all the pretense most satanists have, many seem to have a hard time living up to that. Mind you, it is the same all over the internet. The mature people, who as a modus operandi, have a civilized or noble approach towards others, or in their displayed behavior, are outnumbered by those who prefer to not do the effort and apply what I call the Plebeian approach.

It is not only the uneducated or illiterate out there, it can even be witnessed amongst those that are well educated or have respectable positions in society. The ironic part is that most of these would rather drop dead than display such a behavior in (real) public but when entering the internet, it seems to be a different case.

I prefer people to be at their best, because if they aren't, they are just like them out there.

D.

#41517 - 08/06/10 11:09 AM Re: David Myatt - Embarrassing New Picture [Re: Raffy]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

And who are you to talk about "rational thought". You are the one who feels that anyone who is not like you is "mundane" and should therefore be ruled over, or culled, by people who are like you.

Why do you care so much about that photo? Do you think Myatt would give you a pat on the back for running to his defense like that? I suspect that if that picture had been of anyone else, you wouldn't be so quick to condemn it as juvenile and lazy.

#41577 - 08/07/10 07:13 PM Re: David Myatt - Embarrassing New Picture [Re: Dimitri]
Raffy Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: Dimitri
It's called humour,

To be precise - that (to which we are referring) is called juvenile humor; or mundane humor.

Now mature, sinister, humor might be describing such a juvenile humorist as a possible candidate for culling \:\)

But I guess you had to be there - in the grotto - to appreciate such dark humor ;\)

Originally Posted By: Dimitri
You barely talk the talk and in no way walk the walk.

Yawn. Now that is just such a mundane response. So predictable.

#41578 - 08/07/10 07:30 PM Re: David Myatt - Embarrassing New Picture [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Raffy Offline
pledge

And who are you to talk about "rational thought". You are the one who feels that anyone who is not like you is "mundane" and should therefore be ruled over, or culled, by people who are like you.

I shall quibble with your use of the expression "not like me", since "not like our sinister/satanic kind" would be correct.

Given that correction, what is not rational about the proposition that since mundanes are inferior beings, they can be put to good use and are expendable?

Why do you care so much about that photo?

Assumption. One not based on anything I have so far written here.

The issue is not the subject of the photo per se, but rather the mundanity of the fake. Like I said, a type of fake done so many times before by so many mundanes who seem to have a juvenile obsession with such subject matter.

Such a lack of sinister thought - of really dark, satanic, humor.

I suspect that if that picture had been of anyone else, you wouldn't be so quick to condemn it as juvenile and lazy.

Would you condemn, for whatever reason, a similar picture of Aquino?

Or would you just accept it was mature humor? Or would you agree that it was rather juvenile? Or even the product of a mundane mind?

#41579 - 08/07/10 07:35 PM Re: David Myatt - Embarrassing New Picture [Re: Raffy]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Wow, you sure say "mundane" a lot. Kind of like a broken record.

I wonder what criteria you are using to designate who is or isn't a part of the so-called sinister brethren. If you base it off the "Guide to becoming a Satanist" and that stupid little oath and blood letting ceremony described therein, I am certainly not a part of that brethren. If that is the case then I welcome, nay, dare you to try to come cull me.

No I wouldn't condemn a similar picture of Aquino. I would probably laugh at it, just like I did at the one of Myatt. I would agree that such a thing would be juvenile, but still funny.

#41599 - 08/08/10 03:17 AM Re: David Myatt - Embarrassing New Picture [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Raffy Offline
pledge

Wow, you sure say "mundane" a lot.

Wow, people here use "satanist" a lot - kinda like a broken record, no?!

What is the opposite of satanic/sinister? Why, it's mundane-ness.

I wonder what criteria you are using to designate who is or isn't a part of the so-called sinister brethren.

It's all out there, if you're really interested, and thus read more than one or two exoteric documents.

But here's a clue - mundane-ness is esoterically defined as being the manufacture of, the adherence to, and/or a belief in, causal abstractions.

dare you

Are we back in Junior High already? Gee, I thought it was still summer vacation.

I would agree that such a thing would be juvenile, but still funny.

Strange then than noone seems to have done that with Aquino, since it appears many here would find that funny.

#41601 - 08/08/10 03:33 AM Re: David Myatt - Embarrassing New Picture [Re: Raffy]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
Wow. You ONA types are guilty of more high school antics than any other group tied to Satanism in existence. You guys bring up blackwood more than he himself does, you are the best publicists he could ask for. You even write a fake book full of junior high style homoerotic humour, and attribute it to him. Ya that's really elite, super clever.

Yet when someone says boo about myatt, you have the gall to start whining like a toddler that has had his toys taken away, about of all things, a lack of maturity. Really classic.

And the whole theme of you and your 'brethren' being in any way superior certainly hasn't been evidenced in your contributions here. On the contrary, your word for word parroting of myatts thoughts about culling and constant use of 'myattisms' every third word of your post just screams mindless follower. Have you ever had an independent thought?

What have you contributed?

If you truly believe in what you preach you should probably commit suicide asap. If mundane is to mean average, unexceptional or boring, you are a prime candidate to be culled.

#41604 - 08/08/10 04:19 AM Re: David Myatt - Embarrassing New Picture [Re: Dan_Dread]
Raffy Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: Dan_Dread
You ONA types are guilty of more high school antics than any other group tied to Satanism in existence.

That's what called a gross generalization. It's inaccurate, and fallacious.

There is no ONA "type" - given the nature of the ONA.

That you assume there is, shows a misunderstanding of the ONA. Plus, you then assume that I belong to this "type" you have so assumed, which further assumption is not warranted by anything I have written here.

The fact that some who follow the ONA method may sometimes make fun of others in a certain way, does not mean that all do, or that such antics are expected.

Originally Posted By: Dan_Dread
Yet when someone says boo about myatt, you have the gall to start whining like a toddler

Yet again you seem to be among those who have missed the point, and seem to have not read or not understood a previous reply of mine.

To wit, it is not about the subject of the fake (Myatt) but about the juvenile nature of the fake, and the fact one would expect someone following the satanic way (which is of self excellence among other things) to be able to do much better than contribute such a juvenile fake of a type so unoriginal it's mundane.

But it seems the capacity for cold rational thought, here, is quite minimal. Do please prove me wrong. Making personal assumptions about someone based on projecting one's already formed often emotive views, regarding certain matters, onto them does not amount to applying cold reason.

#41605 - 08/08/10 05:01 AM Re: David Myatt - Embarrassing New Picture [Re: Raffy]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

You are a tool.

I like how you completely dodged my question asking what criteria you were using to define a mundane and whether or not you were basing it off that which is found in the "Guide to becoming a Satanist".

Quote:
But here's a clue - mundane-ness is esoterically defined as being the manufacture of, the adherence to, and/or a belief in, causal abstractions.

"Casual abstractions"? Define or shut the fuck up.

Quote:
Are we back in Junior High already? Gee, I thought it was still summer vacation.

That might be the case, if I wasn't serious. I can assure you that I am quite serious. Yes, quite serious indeed; bring it, you "sinister" ONA tough guy. Here is someone whom is not a part of your sinister brethren telling you to put your money where your mouth is.

Quote:
Strange then than noone seems to have done that with Aquino, since it appears many here would find that funny.

Those are the words of someone who does not understand that which they speak of. I know of two such incidents where Aquino has been the subject of satire in a user created image. One of them was a cartoon done by the very same member who posted the "shopped" image of Myatt and the other was one made by another member and has also recently been posted in another thread.

Your move, Sherlock.

#41617 - 08/08/10 07:57 AM Re: David Myatt - Embarrassing New Picture [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Raffy Offline
pledge

I like how you completely dodged my question asking what criteria you were using to define a mundane

I admire the way you missed how I defined a mundane.

Please explain how you missed that definition of a mundane.

Please also explain how you require some "criteria" in order to understand a simple definition?

AFAIK a definition does not require any "criteria" to explain it. Or do you not understand what a definition is?

Please also explain why you seem to want everything - about mundanes - explained to you here when you have already been given a definition, and when everything else you require to be explained is already explained in various ONA texts that you do not seem to have bothered to read.

Or is the intellectual curiosity to find such answers, for yourself, and then rationally - for yourself - consider the matter at hand, and reach your own conclusions, just too much?

I guess so, considering that you also write -

Yes, quite serious indeed; bring it, you "sinister" ONA tough guy. Here is someone whom is not a part of your sinister brethren telling you to put your money where your mouth is.

So mundane. So very juvenile. If you cannot understand this, you cannot. Understand what? That if you have to resort to such silly playground antics rather than engage in serious debate, on an impersonal forum designed for such debate, then you have already lost the argument.

#41618 - 08/08/10 08:30 AM Re: David Myatt - Embarrassing New Picture [Re: Raffy]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:
To be precise - that (to which we are referring) is called juvenile humor; or mundane humor.

Now mature, sinister, humor might be describing such a juvenile humorist as a possible candidate for culling

As such you only seem to enforce my point of view and continue to show your true nature. I kind of expected this response to be given, almost anyone guilty of accusations given tend to come up with this dried out ignorant excuse. I would have been pleasantly surprised if you didn't response actually.

Quote:
But I guess you had to be there - in the grotto - to appreciate such dark humor

Thanks, but I had an appointment with batman in his batcave while you were discussing your serious humor...

Quote:
Yawn. Now that is just such a mundane response. So predictable.

I hate to disappoint my fans

Edited by Dimitri (08/08/10 08:34 AM)

Page 3 of 3 <123

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.029 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.