Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#40725 - 07/23/10 09:25 PM Solitary rituals
Miss May Offline
pledge

Loc: sebastopol, CA
I mainly do all of my rituals alone. This works for me because most of my rituals have to do with my own life. The only time i have been able to successfully do a ritual with another "witch" was when they felt they need to do a ritual of a similar nature on their own terms and choose to "combine forces" with me to visualize the same basic ideas that we both wanted in our lives. My rituals are somewhat of an imaginative act using both "classic" ritual items(candles, crystals,voodoo dolls, tarot cards, incense, athames, etc...., and my own creative ideas.
#40768 - 07/24/10 09:44 PM Re: Solitary rituals [Re: Miss May]
Lamar Offline

Loc: Alabama
I prefer to be alone in ritualizing. Though at times I've wrote ceremonies that involve percussive elements where a drummer (or drummers) would come in handy on bongos/congas/bass drum/ etc. The percussion would ensue a pulse to the litany for emotional stimulation. But most often than not I ritualize alone. Just about all of the rituals and ceremonies I perform I have wrote.
Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.015 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 15 queries. Zlib compression disabled.