Page 10 of 57 « First<89101112>Last »
Topic Options
#41290 - 08/02/10 03:49 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: SODOMIZER]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Originally Posted By: SODOMIZER

OK, please cite examples of people who tested poorly on IQ tests but were brilliant.

I'd love to hear lots of examples of 105 IQ people who were smarter than 125 IQ people.

Oh yes, I have immediate acces to standard IQ-tests and results from persons at hand here. Think before you write?

I can only say I participated in such a study over a period of a week and my results varied from 90 to 126.

Edited by Dimitri (08/02/10 03:49 PM)

#41316 - 08/02/10 05:53 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Dimitri]
SODOMIZER Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: Dimitri
Oh yes, I have immediate acces to standard IQ-tests and results from persons at hand here. Think before you write?

I can only say I participated in such a study over a period of a week and my results varied from 90 to 126.

Then I'm going to go with the evidence, and pay more attention to the article I posted than your objections.

IQ tests are a time-proven way of ranking the intelligence potential of individuals, and in the absence of real evidence against them, I'm inclined to accept them.

#41344 - 08/02/10 10:52 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Raffy]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
Wow, where to begin here?...

Firstly, I should apologize to the committee for taking so long to post in here. Could have nipped this nonsense in the bud about 15 pages ago.

Firstly, ONA material needs to be kept in perspective. ONA shares at least one trait with Christianity, it's material is widely available and everyone seems to think they are qualified to speak on it. Just as Jesus and the 12 Disciples Band dissolved many years ago, most of the original ONA members are dead, in prison, or have moved on to other things. Yet, everyone seems to be willing to pic up the baton, run with it, and claim that THEY ALONE know what is 'really' going on. Anyone claiming to be involved in ONA today is EXACTLY the same as a guy buying a theology degree online and opening a street front ministry in a rundown part of town.

As to 'culling'...

The ONA approaches this on two levels. The most basic form involves a local ONA cell conspiring to assassinate a local undesirable. The target (the Opfer or sacrifice) is chosen based on the rather subjective criteria of the local cell. In practice, these 'sacrifices' usually manifested themselves as the sort of shenanigans practiced by any criminal gang or young group of hooligans. Not that there is anything necessarily wrong with this, but in practice it is hardly the sort Aeon shifting event that it is built up as.

The most important part of this exercise is the way that it can bring about change in the individual practitioner. Once a man has learned to kill, and knows within his heart that he has the will to complete the dead, he will be forever transformed. Such a thing cannot be unlearned. And at this moment, he will find himself in that place, as Crowley put it, on the precipice of the Abyss. Some are destroyed by the event - never able to recover. Others are weakened by it. But there is a rarer breed that is strengthened by it and learns, at that moment, their True Name. And, it is for this reason that I recommend that all practitioners are firmly grounded in their own identity before embarking on this most Sinister way of the LHP. I have posted more on this in my "Books of the LHP" post.

The second form of 'culling' is a more esoteric form of genocide and mass extinction. In general, it involves Aeonic shifts in the collective consciousness. Today, most of people involved in ONA, Nationalistic or racial politics, believe that we are marching toward a final conflict with Islam and other events that will bring about the fall of the current Western paradigm. I like to describe it as Rowanda meets the collapse of the USSR. Interesting enough, many Christian Identity types, Tea Party types and unaffiliated Survivalists also believe this is afoot. Myatt's current activities involve actively encouraging young Muslims to join the Jihad and strike out against the West - same tune, different instrument.

As a general rule, the problem with culling as a social policy, is just who is making policy? Oh, it is all well and good to assassinate your local child molester or Leftist activist. However, you may not find it nearly so cool when you find the full power and weight of The System bearing down on you. Most of the original ONA members found themselves in prison at some point. It would seem that the 'mundanes' fearing for their lives, banded together and arrested, convicted and jailed the VASTLY SUPERIOR members of the ONA. How embarrassing.

These days, most anyone with a real connection to ONA doesn't claim it. Most of the real guys are in prison, dead, found Allah, or have moved on to other things.

Some of you may recall the Satanic Panics of the 1980's. Again, the 'mundanes' rose up to attack the vastly superior Army of Satan. Many a good servant of the Dark Lord found himself in court trying to prove a negative.

It has been my personal observation that the best assassins are fully capable of hiding in plain sight and do not draw unnecessary attention to themselves. The practitioner of the dark Art of Death is no more welcome by society today than he was in Salem Massachusetts during the Colonial Period. Given that the 'mundanes' live in mortal fear of practiced killers, such a practitioner needs to live an occult existence if he expects to survive.

All the same, I would argue that your average e-satanist has never killed anyone and wouldn't know where to begin much less, how to get away with it. It is all so much random posturing. I know of a nice place in Afghanistan where you can practice the trade for real if you were so inclined. Flights leave daily...

#41348 - 08/02/10 11:24 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: SODOMIZER]
XiaoGui17 Offline

Loc: Amarillo, TX
 Originally Posted By: SODOMIZER

IQ testing does not test intelligence, but "intelligence potential"; literally, how fast and complex the machine behind the brain is. However, without a high IQ, you don't get intelligence.

This is a complete tangent from the original purpose of the thread. That being said...

Testing one's capacity to acquire knowledge and skills is what IQ tests are intended to do. This does not mean they actually succeed in doing so.

For example, I know of an exceptionally brilliant Vietnamese boy who bombed an IQ test that had multiple questions concerning the functionality of snow. Who knew? It doesn't snow in Vietnam. Or consider another IQ test that asked which part of a car was missing; it was the handle to the door. That's not helpful if you've never seen a car in your life. Heck, Koko the gorilla answered "incorrectly" on an IQ test that asked her to determine which of the following items were good to eat, and she selected "flowers." But Koko the gorilla DOES eat flowers.

IQ tests are ultimately going to have to rely upon some previously acquired knowledge or skills, and are going to be biased in favor of those that have had the opportunity to develop said knowledge or skills. Some depend on pattern recognition. Some depend on analytic reasoning in mathematics. Some actually test items like vocabulary. The SAT was intended to test Scholastic Aptitude, but it's now widely recognized as a test one can prepare and study for.

#41357 - 08/03/10 04:27 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: SODOMIZER]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:

Then I'm going to go with the evidence, and pay more attention to the article I posted than your objections.

IQ tests are a time-proven way of ranking the intelligence potential of individuals, and in the absence of real evidence against them, I'm inclined to accept them.

In such a case I have better news for you..

I suggest reading
Stephan Jay Gould - The mismeasure of man
 Originally Posted By: mismeasure of man
…the abstraction of intelligence as a single entity, its location within the brain, its quantification as one number for each individual, and the use of these numbers to rank people in a single series of worthiness, invariably to find that oppressed and disadvantaged groups—races, classes, or sexes—are innately inferior and deserve their status.(pp. 24–25)

Or as the task force established by the Board of Scientific Affairs of the American Psychological Association report concludes:
 Originally Posted By: IV Summary and conclusions
Because there are many ways to be intelligent, there are also many conceptualizations of intelligence. The most influential approach, and the one that has generated the most systematic research, is based on psychometric testing. This tradition has produced a substantial body of knowledge, though many questions remain unanswered. We know much less about the forms of intelligence that tests do not easily assess: wisdom, creativity, practical knowledge, social skill, and the like.

full report here: http://www.lrainc.com/swtaboo/taboos/apa_01.html

The things you mentioned are none the less true and even agree with them at certain level, yet I have to admit finding your position a bit too narrow. I adressed the issues as presented by the sources I came to quote. A bit late perhaps, but I couldn't find them immediatly since I'm more busy/interested with other fields of science.

#41363 - 08/03/10 09:08 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Dimitri]
SODOMIZER Offline
pledge

I suggest reading
Stephan Jay Gould - The mismeasure of man

Probably not, since that book has been known to have far too many logical fallacies in it to be useful to a forward thinker.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewontin%27s_Fallacy
http://www.debunker.com/texts/jensen.html

Or as the task force established by the Board of Scientific Affairs of the American Psychological Association report concludes:

Originally Posted By: IV Summary and conclusions
Because there are many ways to be intelligent, there are also many conceptualizations of intelligence. The most influential approach, and the one that has generated the most systematic research, is based on psychometric testing. This tradition has produced a substantial body of knowledge, though many questions remain unanswered. We know much less about the forms of intelligence that tests do not easily assess: wisdom, creativity, practical knowledge, social skill, and the like.

Yeah, which if you read carefully doesn't say IQ tests are bunk; actually, it confirms them, but suggests other measurements may also exist.

I'm glad you acknowledge the importance of IQ. It forms a great basis for culling, since we know that a 105 never outperforms a 125.

#41367 - 08/03/10 09:29 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: SODOMIZER]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:
http://www.debunker.com/texts/jensen.html

Hey look it's a paper written by a psychometric..
Ever considered it can be the same as a defendant of paranormal claims writing and trying in debunking the skeptics because she tends to make a living of these claims? You'll have to do better. (It means using an objective source).

In it's enterity you seemed to have missed the point that the testing of IQ is roughly done and in no way is EXACT. As stated before, other factors which can be an indication for intelligence (potential) would be creativity (how'd you test it?), social knowledge (try measuring social knowledge on a piece of paper..) and so on.

There might be different scales and methods on which intelligence is supposedly measured, yet all of them fail on different fields and even added up will fail to form a concrete image.

Quote:
Yeah, which if you read carefully doesn't say IQ tests are bunk; actually, it confirms them, but suggests other measurements may also exist.

You seem to forget they also mentioned it being not that accurate as most think.

Quote:
I'm glad you acknowledge the importance of IQ. It forms a great basis for culling, since we know that a 105 never outperforms a 125.

The importance of IQ.. please, stop making me laugh.
Are you feeling insecure when someone outclasses you by claiming his IQ is higher? Do you think having people with a lower IQ then yourself should be culled? If you base yourself on such rough and inaccurate tests to distinguish yourself from others I'd happily hold a gun to your head or will torture you to death.
I judge on accomplishments, and quite frankly there are people who organised their lifes in such a way they reached the highest tops despite them being as dumb as a brick. If you want a good example then take a look at the recent pop-culture. Dumb bitches and hormon driven teenage idols riding big cars earning big time money for one skill they are good at. I'm pretty sure an IQ test to most of these people will result in an average and sometimes very low score.

The only field I know how IQ can be tested is getting your ass outside and make something out of your life. Life itself is the best and most accurate test you can have. You don't know mathematics or any foreign languages, yet have a beautifull voice and organising talent? If you manage to exploit only these 2 and learned a few other skills or basics then I'll consider you intelligent.
Do you know mathematics at high level, can speak,write and read 12 languages fluently but failed to get anywhere? Then I'll say you're a stupid fuck. Intelligence is the total sum of all skills and knowledge inside your brain, it is also judged by behaviour, creativity and practice. The IQ-test only theorizes roughly and cannot and should not be represented as a measurment to differentiate people.

Edited by Dimitri (08/03/10 10:05 AM)

#41371 - 08/03/10 01:55 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Dimitri]
Caladrius Offline

Loc: SoCal
I thought I was a genius until one day I took an IQ test on line. I only got a 90. I tried to take it again, and I got something like a 98.

It appears as though from my test score that I am clinically retarded... but I can assure you guys, I am still a genius.

Let me be an example to all of you who have a low IQ: Don't let your retarded two digit score limit your geniusship. If I can do it, so can you!

Edited by Caladrius (08/03/10 01:55 PM)

#41385 - 08/03/10 04:57 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: SkaffenAmtiskaw]
Jake999 Offline

My lady is a bona fide genius. Been a member of MENSA and Hi Q. She's brilliant. But she does some very boneheaded things at times.

I'm a genius as well, or at least, that's what the tests say. I carried a 3.85 GPA through college... one class fugged me up. Fuckin' rocks. I completed two careers and retired by the time I was 53. And you don't EVEN want to hand me a wrench and say "fix my car."

The ability to take a test and pass it might show you have the ABILITY and call that ability "genius," but unless there is will to application of that abilility, you can liken it to a man who owns a Lambourghini Countach but leaves it parked in the garage and drives his Kia instead. Ability without application is simply unused potential.

All of us probably know that Engineer who got his degree and is now driving a taxi, or that perpetual student who's living in mom's basement at 30, playing Halo by day and pontificating on his esoteric subject of choice at night as MALFUSELA THE MAGIKIAN. They'll tell you, I'm an Engineer, or I'm a Psychologist, or I'm a... hell, you name it. But the truth is, they're not. They are simply individuals who've had training in those skills, because without application and PROVING themselves within those skills, they're simply unrealized potential.

An IQ test might indicate potential. Dr. LaVey spoke of people as being like light bulbs of varying wattage. But a lightbulb isn't any good unless it's turned ON.

#41389 - 08/03/10 07:11 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Jake999]
Michael A.Aquino Offline
stalker

Loc: San Francisco, CA, USA
 Originally Posted By: Jake999
The ability to take a test and pass it might show you have the ABILITY and call that ability "genius," but unless there is will to application of that abilility, you can liken it to a man who owns a Lambourghini Countach but leaves it parked in the garage and drives his Kia instead.

Not necessarily; the Countach is a bitch to drive anywhere except on an uninothercarhabited racetrack. Getting in & out is pretzelsville, you can't see any of the corners/extremities, the tiny rear widow just allows you to see the wing behind it, the windows only go half-down, and even then you'd have to get out of the car to reach up to a tollbooth, there's zero luggage space, and you literally have to sit with your butt hanging out the side of the car to reverse it safely. Not to mention that it would pass anything on the highway but a gas station. It does look like something Darth Vader would drive, all right, but he'd hit his helmet.

#41395 - 08/03/10 08:56 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Jake999]
Caladrius Offline

Loc: SoCal
 Originally Posted By: Jake999

Dr. LaVey spoke of people as being like light bulbs of varying wattage. But a lightbulb isn't any good unless it's turned ON.

True Dat. I'm a low wattage light bulb. It doesn't take much to turn me on. Just a finger to the switch does it for me \:\)

#41396 - 08/03/10 09:30 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
XiaoGui17 Offline

Originally Posted By: Michael A.Aquino

Not necessarily; the Countach is a bitch to drive anywhere except on an uninothercarhabited racetrack. Getting in & out is pretzelsville, you can't see any of the corners/extremities, the tiny rear widow just allows you to see the wing behind it, the windows only go half-down, and even then you'd have to get out of the car to reach up to a tollbooth, there's zero luggage space, and you literally have to sit with your butt hanging out the side of the car to reverse it safely. Not to mention that it would pass anything on the highway but a gas station. It does look like something Darth Vader would drive, all right, but he'd hit his helmet.

So basically, it's like Ron Jeremy. Looks interesting in pictures, but the fantasy is far better than the reality. I think that about sums up everything said in this thread, from "culling" to "IQ"...

#41397 - 08/03/10 09:34 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: XiaoGui17]
Jake999 Offline

LOL! I never thought I would see Ron Jeremy brought up on a thread, but I suppose stranger things have happened. Having seen his career, I think it's not so much a thing of fantasy than a movie title that could have been written ABOUT his career... AGAINST ALL ODDS.

#41402 - 08/04/10 12:21 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Jake999]
XiaoGui17 Offline

Ron Jeremy was actually mentioned first in a thread about Marilyn Manson's porn star girlfriend who got her Brazilian welcome mat in the shape of a swastika. The gist was "Jewish people exist in the porn industry."

I like how he's both the "good" AND the "ugly" example for the "American Standard" mustache (#6). His success can probably be attributed to this line of wishful thinking: "If he can get really hot women, so can I!" For those who consume lots of porn (and not much else), that's a comforting thought.

For non-pornstars, however, having a schlong the size of a Pringle tube is not compensation for being otherwise greasy, gross, and lacking in any other redeeming qualities. For that matter, it's not even attractive. And they're probably lying about it, anyway. :P IQ is like dick-size; overrated, a last-ditch attempt to save one's ego, and probably fake.

#41405 - 08/04/10 12:51 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: XiaoGui17]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
Hey, stop picking on Ron. He's a nice guy.

Sorry but IQ and Dick size matter.
There is a HUGE difference between fucking a smart guy and a dumb guy.
Just like there is a HUGE difference between fucking someone with a small cock or a large cock.

You can't really lie about either because the moment you open your mouth or your zipper the truth of it all pops out.

\:\)

M.

Page 10 of 57 « First<89101112>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.032 seconds of which 0.005 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.