Page 11 of 57 « First<910111213>Last »
Topic Options
#41412 - 08/04/10 02:21 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Morgan]
XiaoGui17 Offline

Loc: Amarillo, TX
 Originally Posted By: Morgan
Sorry but IQ and Dick size matter.

Yes, they matter, but they aren't everything.

An idiot savant may test with an IQ over 200 and be able to count a box of toothpicks in a single second, but I don't know if I'd want a relationship with the guy. I was with an autistic man who only bathed once every couple months and didn't work, but allegedly he was a genius. \:\/ I don't care. He was a loser genius.

Similarly, I wouldn't touch a ten-inch pole with... well... a ten-foot pole. If bigger cocks were always better, giving birth would be an orgasmic experience. I prefer a guy with an average or even below average weiner that can eat pussy to a minute-man with a salami.

As for you the truth always outing, it doesn't stop men from trying.

Edited by XiaoGui17 (08/04/10 02:23 AM)

#41423 - 08/04/10 07:26 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: XiaoGui17]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
I see you always feel the need to get the last word in.

You as always miss the point, some things do not need to be taken as literal gospel. They are meant in a more general way.

Just as you dated someone who didn't shower, perhaps you should have had sex in the shower more often. I prefer a smart man I can talk to before and after sex so we can do other fucked things as well.

Well, as always cock size, giving birth, pussy licker's are all personal preferences. Just like the personal take on Culling and the ONA. As I said on page eight, its not for everyone and I am fuck glad about that.

M

#41424 - 08/04/10 07:40 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Morgan]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
What about guys with a high IQ, who can go the distance and pack some respectable man meat?

What was this thread about, anyway?

#41429 - 08/04/10 09:21 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Fist]
XiaoGui17 Offline

Loc: Amarillo, TX
 Originally Posted By: Fist
What about guys with a high IQ, who can go the distance and pack some respectable man meat?

What was this thread about, anyway?

The ONA and culling, or at least, it used to be. \:\/ Somewhere in between the discussions of morality, legality, cohesive social groups, and personal preferences, the issue of IQ came up. Then IQ became cars and cars became cocks and here we are.

The great thing about the whole package is that there are such men. Why settle when one can have it all?

#41432 - 08/04/10 10:34 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Fist]
Asmedious Moderator Offline

Loc: New York
 Quote:
, most of the original ONA members are dead, in prison, or have moved on to other things.

I think that says more about ONA then any of the previous discussions.

As the old saying goes, "The proof is in the pudding."

The benefits of a philosophy is the end results that it achieves. I guess the original members were the ones that were "Culled," instead of them doing the culling.

#41433 - 08/04/10 11:34 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Asmedious]
Caladrius Offline

Loc: SoCal
 Originally Posted By: Asmedious
 Quote:
, most of the original ONA members are dead, in prison, or have moved on to other things.

I think that says more about ONA then any of the previous discussions.

As the old saying goes, "The proof is in the pudding."

The benefits of a philosophy is the end results that it achieves. I guess the original members were the ones that were "Culled," instead of them doing the culling.

Does this make you feel safe? In the sense that your worldviews feel less challenged by a bad ONA?

Do you usually take people's word and opinions at face value like this without asking for source or verification? Ask Fist where he gets his information from and what his sources are.

As far as information on the internet goes, information is only as good as source: Is his source Primary Source, secondary source, etc.

Are we also to disregard the early days of the ONA when "Anton Long" and friends distributed ONA material via post to those interested around the world? Should we assume that since Fist says the Originals are gone, that those who became ONA Initiates from getting such MSS via post just so happen to also vanish?

Ask Fist and yourself why the ONA's Black Book of Satan exists? Why such a book comes with Self Initiation Rituals? Instructions for making and maintaining one's own Temple/nexion? And the basic rites?

Ask Fist and yourself why the ONA's book NAOS even exists. Why it is called the Complete Guide To Adeptship? Why it comes with full instructions for following the Seven Fold Way - the tests, trials, and ordeals, of the ONA Initiation process and grade rituals?

It would appear as if the ONA was designed and engineered by DM/AL to be self perpetuating and self replicating. This is the very basic idea of a "nexion" and why the ONA works with "cells." It is not an organization or "Order" in the structural sense that the Ordo Templi Orientis and the Rosicrucian Order is. It defines itself in its own MSS as an individualistic path where a single person chooses to Live the ONA way as the MSS, Black Book, and Naos instructs. Occasionally such individual Initiates - self initiated - will have an up link who is an Old Guard.

How does something that was never organized into a coherent body or organization designed in the beginning to be adopted and adapted by anybody interested with the proper instructions die out because one top person or the "originals" are missing or assumed to be missing? Missing from what? The internet and forums? Ask yourself if Fist knows these people or an Old Guard who can confirm his information he has given.

Ask yourself and Fist if he is very sure his sources are correct and accurate. It's general knowledge that Richard Moult is back. Although David Myatt may be Shrencing as a Muslim, he as Anton Long has never gone anywhere. Most of the original Old Guards in England have gone nowhere either. Which is why I ask you to learn to verify your sources. Who is Fist in contact with? Does his opinions and assumptions about ONA come from a Primary Source? We've all "moved onto other things." It's called the Sinister Dialectic.

I'm removing myself from this thread. I see no value in it anymore, since its about lightbulbs and dick size now.

Edited by Caladrius (08/04/10 11:41 AM)

#41434 - 08/04/10 12:14 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Caladrius]

Quote:
Does this make you feel safe? In the sense that your worldviews feel less challenged by a bad ONA?

Always felt safe from ONA. Muslims, not so much. Even the quiet peaceful law abiding ones are more threatening to me then anyone in ONA.

Quote:
Do you usually take people's word and opinions at face value like this without asking for source or verification? Ask Fist where he gets his information from and what his sources are.
Sometimes I do, when the subject at hand has very little interest to me.
HEY FIST, the guy up there would like me to ask you where you get your information from.

There, I asked him.

Quote:
Are we also to disregard the early days of the ONA when "Anton Long" and friends distributed ONA material via post to those interested around the

No no, not WE. There is no We. Just me, and yes I am disregarding it.

Quote:
Ask Fist and yourself why the ONA's Black Book of Satan exists? Why such a book comes with Self Initiation Rituals? Instructions for making and maintaining one's own Temple/nexion? And the basic rites?

Fist can answer if he wishes to. As far as I’m concerned the blah blah blah book exists because it was written. It comes with self initiation rituals because that is how it was written. Same thing goes for the rest of it.

As for the rest of the “Ask yourself,” stuff, I asked myself, and I was told by me that I just don’t care.

Quote:
I'm removing myself from this thread.

Ok.

Quote:
I see no value in it anymore, since its about lightbulbs and dick size now.

I like light bulbs, and as far as dick size goes, contrary to popular claims it is important.

#41435 - 08/04/10 12:28 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Asmedious]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

I have to say Caladrius is rather right and the information shared here about the old ONA chaps is incorrect. It is astonishing how people prefer to have an opinion about something but often lack the very information to do so. There is no harm in informing oneself, or asking should that be necessary. Being uninformed isn't something to be ashamed about, it's a problem that can easily be solved.

First of all there are only two people who are publicly identified as (probably) being part of ONA; Myatt/Long and Moult/Beest. Everyone else who might have been involved is not public information, or at least not something I know, besides maybe Michael Ford who is said to have been involved for a while. Who is really involved and who not is a riddle I don't bother too much about but the only publicly known people are certainly not dead or in jail. Quite to the contrary, a little research on the internet might give enough information about these people and show they are rather actively doing their thing.

That they left the ONA behind (AL certainly didn't) and started doing other things should not be taken as ONA being discarded as useless. Most people think old-school when it comes to organizations. They think that an organization needs a certain structure or needs to remain active to keep validating their ideas being worthwhile. I tend to disagree with that.

It might be easier if you look at ONA as a Von Neumann machine but one with an open source code which allows mutation when replicating. As such, the only necessity for such a self-replicating device to work is putting it out there. After that it will do its work no matter if the creators are still involved or even if they remain alive. Once such a machine is set into motion, it remains active.

D.

#41436 - 08/04/10 01:04 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Diavolo]

Quote:
I have to say Caladrius is rather right and the information shared here about the old ONA chaps is incorrect. It is astonishing how people prefer to have an opinion about something but often lack the very information to do so. There is no harm in informing oneself, or asking should that be necessary. Being uninformed isn't something to be ashamed about, it's a problem that can easily be solved.

I salute your calm, cool headed, and gentlemanly response to some adversity regarding a subject that you seem to feel strongly about. This is the type of personality trait that I find most appealing above all others. I find it unfortunate that the general public is so lacking in it, but it’s much more alarming to me, when I find myself lacking in it. (Of course in my case it’s very rare that I fall short on charm, cool handedness, and the like, but it does happen. ;\) )

I concede that my curiosity about ONA has been aroused enough to look into it farther before I continue to pass judgement simply by how other posters represent it.

I do believe that “culling,” is beneficial to any species including that of the human race. However, I think nature might be the best judge as to those that should be culled, rather then having any one group or groups of people in charge to make that choice. On the other hand, I also believe that through science, modern medicine, and social programs, we have taken away most of natures power to dictate natural selection, resulting in the general deterioration of the human gene pool.
Personally, I don’t mind the prospect of a giant comet, or a super virus hitting us all and letting that kind of incident dictate the outcome of who deserves to survive and to pass on their genes. Although being already past middle age, I’m not the best kind of advocate for such an event since I have already had the opportunities to taste many of the things that life has to offer, and if I’m one of the ones that goes up in smoke I can have a nonchalant attitude towards it. (Although that’s easy to say until ones ass is actually on fire)

Edited by Asmedious (08/04/10 01:16 PM)
Edit Reason: bit of grammar tweaking

#41437 - 08/04/10 01:37 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Asmedious]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

I try to be at my best even when, at times, it might be difficult to do so. Still, at a forum telling people that they are incorrect, or why, is often interpreted as if one has been doing bad things to their mother.

Although I'm not the know-all about ONA, or in any way associated with the old members - I call myself merely of the same breed- should there be anything you prefer to know, I'll gladly help you out, should I be able to.

I agree that nature might be the best judge when it comes to culling but I'm afraid nature has little to say when it comes to humans and when, isn't very selective. Our ability to artificially interact did wonders for the survival of most of our species but sadly, the egalitarian virus that spread through our brains, made our compassion go a bit rampant.

As an example let us take those that are called "mentally" disabled. Back in the days we used to make sure they could not reproduce because we knew that no matter how low someone's IQ was, their reproductive organs always function at their best. Without going through a whole ethical debate, I do think it isn't the brightest idea to let them reproduce and either have them or the state raise those kids. Mind you, it is not that I want to see those disabled culled, unlike the more intelligent members of our society, most of these at least function at their best. Still, I do think that the current striving for egalitarianism, which even prefers to give them those rights, is a bit too generous in their compassion. I could, of course, give more examples to point out why nature isn't of much importance any longer in our current selection process. But I am sure you know them too.

D.

#41438 - 08/04/10 02:21 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Diavolo]

Quote:
As an example let us take those that are called "mentally" disabled

Now THIS is something you wouldn’t have to work at all in convincing me. I’ve been working with this kind of population for almost two decades now. In the spirit of self preservation and responsibility regarding my present livelihood, I will just say, Agreed 110 percent.

#41440 - 08/04/10 02:49 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Asmedious]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Let's take this a step further towards advocating culling.

Something happened close to here not too long ago which illustrates the point that culling might be a desirable option for a certain environment.

There is this apartment block which houses a lot of people. Welfare here rents a good deal of those units and rents them further to those who, according to them, need them. Together with that compassionate behavior comes the price to be paid for the "normal" people also owning apartments there; a low responsibility for property, vandalism, increased violence etc.
What happened is that a fire starts in one of those welfare apartments, spreads to others and causes some havoc. Luckily for the others there, the fire department is there fast enough and there are no serious casualties. Would it have been in the middle of the night, things could have been different.

Now imagine you are living there. There are people on welfare which might have hit a streak of bad luck and a temporary solution might help them back on their feet, but many on welfare are there for a reason and that reason is all too often they themselves. Some people are just irresponsible twats with no respect for themselves or others. If they start to pollute your neighborhood, there aren't many options. You can't make them pay for any damage because if they had cash, they wouldn't be on welfare. Going to court or calling the cops is of little use either because the courts have work pilled up and don't prosecute small crime, the jails are filled and if you don't get a serious punishment, you most likely don't even have to go do your sentence.

The message society actually sends to those people is: do what you want. What is sends to you is; sorry buddy, sucks to be you.
And this is what makes dross flourish out there; they feel rather invulnerable.
If however a neighborhood would take the right in their own hands and start to eliminate the dross, they would send their powerful message to the dross: if you behave like trash, we cull if needed.

Culling isn't some fancy word for killing but remove animals from the group that have undesirable characteristics.

This is how all tribes behaved in the past and you can look at neighborhoods or groups as such tribes. If a tribe does not take care of itself, in time, it is doomed.

Mind you, I'm not here to convince anyone; I state my case and what they do with it is their problem.

D.

#41442 - 08/04/10 02:59 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Diavolo]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Quote:
Culling isn't some fancy word for killing but remove animals from the group that have undesirable characteristics.

Oh come on now. That is exactly what it is. No matter what your reason for doing it, it is still killing. Unless banishment could also go under the banner of culling. But then you wouldn't really be removing anything, simply displacing it. Even a blind dog can find its way back home.

#41443 - 08/04/10 03:07 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

What I meant is that the word culling is not simply used because it might sound more "cool" than killing but because it has a specific meaning.

D.

#41446 - 08/04/10 06:10 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Diavolo]

I can’t argue against your point regarding the people who abuse the welfare system. I fucking despise them totally.

Around the area where I live they are multiplying like cockroaches. What pisses me off to no end is that the powers that be build beautiful condominium type developments for these scum bags. While they are expected to pay one third of their welfare income for these homes, if I wanted a decent place to live without actually buying real-estate, I would also be expected to pay one third of my income for rent as well.

So while they pay about $170 a month for a three bedroom condo (This is an actual number because I knew someone who lived in one), I would be expected to pay over $1000 for the same place, and
not only would I be living next door to these leaches and dealing with them and their noisy, and often “troubled,” off spring, but I would be working one third of my life busting my ass, while they were sitting around in comfort watching Jerry Springer. In a sense I would be forced to pay for their keep, from my taxes. Oh but even if I wanted to rent one of these places, I make too much money to even be considered since I’m not low income.

However, since I believe that anyone should be able to live as they want, which includes not working for a living, instead of outright culling them, I would much rather see their social service crutch be discontinued. After that, if and when they commit enough crimes in order to support themselves, then I would support their “permanent removal,” from society.

Also if I supported this idea totally, then I would be fucked big time if I lost my ability to work due to a physical or a mental injury, because someone could decide that it would be fine to get rid of me also. Granted, I might just appreciate the effort on their part at that point, but non the less I would rather be the one to make that decision instead of some council somewhere.
Some might argue that I have already contributed enough into the system to have earned a free ride for the rest of my life, while others would argue that such a free ride would be too expensive and just not worth paying for. I believe both arguments would be valid, so then what?

Edited by Asmedious (08/04/10 06:12 PM)

Page 11 of 57 « First<910111213>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.034 seconds of which 0.007 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.