Page 13 of 57 « First<1112131415>Last »
Topic Options
#42293 - 08/23/10 04:17 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Autodidact]
Khk Offline

All things considered, when it comes to the fucking crunch, whereupon Satanism politely pretends to have a veneer of respectability, morals can take a leap, and so can objective justification. Whoever kills or culls, kills or culls, for their reason, or no reason. And thats as good a reason as any human being has for Anything.

Edited by Khk (08/23/10 04:18 AM)

#43507 - 10/08/10 01:30 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Khk]
Sinthesis Offline
stranger

Loc: various places in New Jersey
"Courageous people are persuaded to a course of action by representing it as more dangerous than it really is." --Nietzsche

Is it not obvious to everyone here that the entire purpose of the ONA was to siphon the Satanist counterculture into the violent hard core of the fascist movement?

#43508 - 10/08/10 03:30 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Sinthesis]
Clarence Offline
pledge

Are you somehow qualified to make that assertion?

I suggest a closer study of ONA literature. The following link is as good a place to start as any other.

http://antonlong.wordpress.com/the-kulture-and-sinister-ethos-of-the-ona/

#50084 - 02/28/11 04:25 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Clarence]
Hegesias Offline

This is designed to attract people who can think for themselves.

A Satanist Master comes along and tells you to cull a mundane. If you kill the mundane like a good beast of burden you will please the master. Do you want a master like this? Does the master want somebody serving him who is weak like that, or do you personally trust somebody who will refuse to obey such a 'master'?

Who do you think we’re looking for.

#50093 - 02/28/11 06:16 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Hegesias]
felixgarnet Offline

Loc: UK
I wouldn't want a "master" at all unless it was in the BDSM context.
I would only kill as the last resort in self defence as I'm too old and ill to do so in military service. Any self-styled guru who demands you break the law to please them and be accepted by their gang needs reporting to the police, pronto in my opinion.

I would trust the judgement of the potential disciple who refused to kill to order but would need to know them personally for some time before I trusted them in the broader sense.

Who do I think we are looking for? Who are "we" here, exactly? If it's the ONA I have no idea, as I am not familiar with their recruitment policy or practices.

#50133 - 02/28/11 01:04 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: felixgarnet]
Lamar Offline

Loc: Alabama
What I have read on the ONA, they are a bunch of whack-jobs. I think I even recall the "initiation" or whatever where you have to sign your name in blood to the Prine of Darkness.

I strongly have a distaste for both theists and needles so I'll pass.

#50139 - 02/28/11 01:11 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Lamar]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

I think you have not read enough or not understood that what you read. Even while I'm not ONA but consider myself of the same blood, would you consider me a whack-job?

Thinking about it; wait... maybe I am indeed.

D.

#50147 - 02/28/11 01:27 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Diavolo]
Lamar Offline

You may be right. I lifted it directly from their website and after reading that I didn't bother reading anymore.

Well you know, you can cut yourself for Satan all you wish. It's your buisness.

#50150 - 02/28/11 01:30 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Lamar]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

I'd be terribly amused if you could post the link here.

D.

#50151 - 02/28/11 01:33 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Diavolo]
Lamar Offline

Alright. Give me a little bit and let me find it. I'll post it in a bit.
#50153 - 02/28/11 01:36 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Lamar]
Lamar Offline

http://www.nineangles.info/o9a-how-to-be-a-satanist.pdf

Here is the pdf. I read this and didn't bother even contiuning with the ONA.

#50154 - 02/28/11 01:49 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Lamar]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Ah yes, the o9a satanic beginners guide. Besides not finding the "Prince of Darkness", it humoring me and it, in essence, being not too different from traditional approaches, what exactly is the problem with it?

It scares you? Is too crazy? You can't stand blood/pain? Or is it all simply not your thing and you prefer something more comfortable?

D.

#50156 - 02/28/11 01:58 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Diavolo]
Lamar Offline

What's the problem with it? It's a little retarded, like, in a 14-year-old-just-found-Satanism-kind of way. So that being the case, it's not my thing. No, it's doesn't scare me or anything like that.

That, and I don't even let the doctor prick my finger. I can't stand needles.

#50162 - 02/28/11 02:15 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Lamar]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

It said knife.

Not going into a fight but let me tell you something.

By the time I was 16 I did more crazy and immoral things most will do in their whole life. Some can be considered plain stupid and self-destructive but what I gained was a lot of insight. Sure at that age I was a societal outcast here, having the feds breathe in my neck and was last on the favorite potential "son-in-law" list but it showed my inner being was adversarial; I was not them and not because I didn't think like them, but because I didn't act like them.

I didn't even know about Satanism in those days, too absorbed in living life and no interest in philosophies at all. I read TSB years afterwards and never interacted with any other satanist until I was 30something.

Nowadays the youth spends a sheltered life, being one of many, wasting time at their Xbox or MMORPG and in between, while browsing the internet at their desk, stumble upon Satanism. They think "Hey, nifty, I don't believe in god, there are no morals as they say, and I sooooo identify with this, thus... I'm a SATANIST!".

Sure they are.

But then they check out ONA and goddamn, they are or retarded or plain insane. That's right; compared to many others, they are insane and if you aren't you can't walk this path because it requires more than just making a statement. It requires to go where no "normal" man would go. Deeds my friend, it is all in doing.

Even in Satanism, there is a dark side.

D.

#50163 - 02/28/11 02:19 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Lamar]
MindFux Offline

Originally Posted By: Lamar
What I have read on the ONA, they are a bunch of whack-jobs. I think I even recall the "initiation" or whatever where you have to sign your name in blood to the Prine of Darkness.

I strongly have distaste for both theists and needles so I'll pass.

The ONA isn't technically theistic, and requires no such absurd ritual. The ONA isn't technically anything other than a series of memes devised by one man to take root in a variety of people to fulfill his ends. (Which are heavily anarchic and counter governmental/establishment, to the point of obsession).

Those at the upper end of it, 'own the meme' thus making it their own and using it how they see fit, the rest that are susceptible to it, but lack the IQ to prevent it melting their brain end up being colorful albeit misguided ‘whack jobs’ that go on about the people they want to kill and joining the Taliban because they misunderstand completely the key concepts. That is representative of a very small number of those that knowingly associate with the ONA meme in any real way. The idiotic will either remain in their parents’ basements, or end up in prison. The remainder, and vast majority of those I have had discourse with over the years wouldn’t lose a brain pan size competition against many others.

The ONA isn't an order, and it isn't a coherent group. It's the label for a counter cultural memeplex. Barring the odd aberration there are no practicing 'Sinister Tribes' as envisaged by Myatt, and there is no coherent Order. Instead it’s representative of a theme, or a current of direct and violent opposition to the current World Order. Many of those whom the ONA meme describes are in no way related to the ONA, or wouldn’t be able to tell you anything about it, however they are described by it. The ONA isn’t anti-Semitic necessarily. It isn’t Islamic (Myatt’s jaunt into Islam was a self admitted ‘Insight Role’, to experience that culture absolutely so he could wield it as a weapon. Apparently his Islamist spiel was so convincing that he had many on certain fundamentalist forums convinced he was a man of great spiritual insight, and reputedly he managed to incite a large quantity of attempted violence), it sure as shit isn’t necessarily Satanic. It will however use any ‘modern heresy’ to throw itself and those it can recruit, or manipulate, or indoctrinate into direct and violent physical and ‘psychic’ conflict with the current Aeon. It’s weapons are civil unrest, easily manipulated racists, terrorists, the disenfranchised and anyone that is susceptible to be manipulated by a charismatic and willful individual/group to directly fight and kill and all in all disrupt the World Order and associated nation states.

The mss produced, particularly those around the time of the ‘Naos’ and the ‘Black Book of Satan’ etc. came from Myatt shortly after his skin head days where he was himself a ‘foot soldier’ then eventual ‘leader’ of his own group of anarchists. He saw a way of capturing the fringe and at the time, secret societies, Satanism and other such entities were popular. The meme he planted sprouts even now, but there remain 2 types of people that will read the ONA MSS. The type of person that will get it and see through it (which is most everyone on this forum) and will see that it’s not directly advocating human sacrifice or culling necessarily, but rather amorality as a means to an end. That end of course being the disillusion of the current World Order. They will also see that these manuscripts are tools to recruit those sufficiently easily manipulated that they will actually literally go out and kill people over the meme. Some of the people that see through the meme become enamored with it enough to own it and should in theory have a healthy batch of recruits in the ‘idiot’ pile to manipulate and use to achieve their ends.

The ‘Satanic’ manuscripts are just one incarnation of a multi headed memeplex. Sure it’s fiercely individualistic and adversarial, meaning it can be considered ‘Satanic’ but it’s not what it looks to be on face value. There is a Nobility to the End that is sought by those of the ONA current. The evil is a means to an end. It's the only vehicle for real change.

Edited by MindFux (02/28/11 02:29 PM)
Edit Reason: missing word

Page 13 of 57 « First<1112131415>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.031 seconds of which 0.006 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.