Page 17 of 57 « First<1516171819>Last »
Topic Options
#51173 - 03/17/11 03:44 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: MindFux]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

I assume that if you'd use a baseball bat and clubbed them to death, you'd not really be sharing it in public. Any somewhat intelligent person only shares that which does not harm. But to continue.

I was using my example not as being an example for what the ONA prescribes but as a conscious act in accordance with the wave I ride. I assumed that was obvious but apparently I should have chosen my words more careful.

I've mentioned before I see three solutions to solve a problem; attempting to solve, ignoring or contributing to it, and yes, while it might be seen as pissing in the wind, or drops on a hot plate, I find contributing the only sane option. The problem I see has grown that big, all one can do is add and wait until it explodes.

When I look around, I am amazed by the inability of others, not as much in what they believe or think but in how weak in character they are, how amazingly incapable of living according some internal code. What I see is cattle, being driving not only by others but also by laughable motivations. Their pretending to be in control, or civilized is nothing but a mask. Once you tempt them, those masks drop and their lack of self-respect becomes too visible. Mind you, I'm not a misanthrope but much of what I see humanity display is disgusting. They are god's creation and their environment or society tolerates them as such, and in that they can keep degrading everything.

What I do is release my disgust, channel it, and let it do its work. I'm not concerned about advancing anything towards the next Aeon or whatever fancy thing there is, I'm acting here and now and even when it is a drop on a hot plate, that's not the point. The point is I do because I can. I let the devil do his job.

In many I see Satanism mainly as a mental activity, it exists solely as an abstract and very often, it isn't as much transforming them as it is redefining. With this I imply that when they become satanic, they don't as much change their behavior as that they redefine it as satanic. Fundamentally nothing changes. And what they consider satanic, might be as normal as that what others do without those being or seeing it as such. And many activities they perform, convincing themselves to further the satanic cause or combat the status quo, also happen solely at that level of the abstract, more often than not by preaching to the choir.

I see what is satanic only as that what is expressed in deeds, and those deeds are deliberately chosen. What one is waging war at is weakness and in affecting this weakness, one exposes it, brings it to the surface and as such, becomes a test to either pass or fail. Anything which is worthy will pass.

D.

#51175 - 03/17/11 04:04 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Diavolo]
MindFux Offline

D,

I'm not saying I have ever beaten someone to death with a ball bat, my point was rather to use an extreme example to identify what I perceive as a logical fallacy using the most extreme type of harm you can imaginably do to someone. Ending their life violently. It wasn't a 'real world' example.

That aside, I once again do see your rationality, but devoid of an overreaching purpose I see you tripping yourself up on a point slightly. Once again, this may merely be my understanding as your previous post certainly ironed out some others for me, but it's this part that I take issue with:

Quote:
With this I imply that when they become satanic, they don't as much change their behavior as that they redefine it as satanic. Fundamentally nothing changes. And what they consider satanic, might be as normal as that what others do without those being or seeing it as such. And many activities they perform, convincing themselves to further the satanic cause or combat the status quo, also happen solely at that level of the abstract, more often than not by preaching to the choir.

I see what is satanic only as that what is expressed in deeds, and those deeds are deliberately chosen. What one is waging war at is weakness and in affecting this weakness, one exposes it, brings it to the surface and as such, becomes a test to either pass or fail. Anything which is worthy will pass.

I actually agree with this point, and object myself, routinely to Satanists that profess to be 'Satanic' while, not so much, not changing anything, but rather using Satanism only as a mental abstraction to muse on, rather than as a either direct description of what they already were (not a delusional one at that) or a driver for a real alteration of behavior to be directly living the current. (Which is more than wearing black shirts and pumping gas with a scowl on their face, as some seem to believe).

My issue with your statement is where you say, "what they consider satanic, might be as normal as that what others do without those being or seeing it as such" and "convincing themselves to further the satanic cause or combat the status quo, also happen solely at that level of abstract" followed by this, "I see what is satanic only that what is expressed in deeds, and those deeds are deliberately chosen".

You can probably see where the contradiction 'appears' (I'm not saying one is intended, just from the language I'm struggling here). By your own logic, your 'deliberately chosen' weakness test of the individual in your example, in your eyes was Satanic, because by your own justification, it did have an effect on the society (welfare burden) and it was to expose a weakness in the human being. The problem with that view is that your critique is insurmountable even for your own doctrine. You were doing nothing more than another would do for any number of reasons, from personal dislike, spite, or just plain 'mean-spirited assholeness'. (Much like a justification in my ball bat example). As a result, the actions you performed may or may not be inherently Satanic, so on what basis were they when you did them? Because you chose them deliberately to achieve the 'end of being Satanic?' But wouldn't that just be the mental abstract you rail against as not being enough?

For me, for this 'flavor' of Satanism to work it has to have an overreaching and determined goal ascribed to it (whether from the individual or otherwise) which can be objectively measured against. After all actions exist in the world of the objective. When such an overreaching goal is set and progress can be made towards it, either physically, mentally, or socially, so the effect of the actions taken can be measured.

Without this step, then it's all necessarily abstract. Saying, "I kicked the shit out of that guy because he was weak, and dishonorable and so I acted to remove him" is no more Satanic than the guy saying, "I kicked the shit out of him because he was in my way and I could", unless you regard both superficial abstract intents to be the significant differentiators between the shit kicking happening in one example or the other.

For me the differentiators would be the entire action being calculated to be adversarial, to achieve a counter cultural aim, which was being quantifiable sought based on on objective measures of success. (e.g. An aim of the ONA to close five churches in a town due to loss of business through a smear campaign for instance, and then lure the practitioners to a church that preaches a false perversion to manifest the Numinous Dark). Just kicking the shit out of someone with a 'Satanic justification' without the pre-set and quantifiable goal attached to it, is just kicking the shit out of someone as far as I'm concerned. Deliberately choosing the action to be evil, isn't enough. That's just evil. It's not necessarily Satanic (within the paradigm of the ONA/similar 'traditional' groups). Satanism implies working against the current in a real, pragmatic and visceral way, and setting goals that achieve that. Not just setting any goal, i.e. "he's weak and I deliberately choose to fuck him up", but rather, "kicking the shit out of this exact guy, right here, will keep the populace afraid in this area, making this street quieter for various nefarious activities to achieve...etc....etc....etc". For me that's the ONA all over. (In their mythos, if not their actualization, but this for me anyway is a bit of a conceptual discussion).

Edited by MindFux (03/17/11 04:29 PM)
Edit Reason: Replacing 'of' with 'for'

#51176 - 03/17/11 04:30 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: MindFux]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

I agree that there is no clear overreaching purpose and as such, anything done can not be measured and because of that, there is no knowledge of the worth or futility of an act. Why act when it might not do anything?

“Why” is what most people need to have answered and “because” seems such an irrational answer. But to me, “because” is sufficient. We ourselves define value to everything and look upon others and discover they are either like us, or not like us. I greatly respect and appreciate those that are like me, even when them being quite different, but those that are not like me I consider either tolerable or despicable. And those that are despicable I might focus upon. Of course, I do live the good life too, I don't want you to get the impression all my time is spent hiding in the shadows lurking.

Your critique upon the sameness of acts is valid but what makes similar acts different is the intention, the motivation. This makes it hard to judge, I admit that. It requires to be able to look into the mind of others, something which we are not always capable doing but on certain occasions, it is quite obvious people redefine instead of consciously act.

Still, it doesn't matter much since the LHP is a lonely path, it does not depend upon validation of others, if one is fooling someone, one is fooling oneself. We do that what makes sense to us, conquer what needs to be conquered by us and transcend our current state in a manner that can only work for us. And when externalizing what we stand for, it also is defined by that what we are. But when looking at others, similarity might be seen.

D.

#51178 - 03/17/11 05:02 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Diavolo]
MindFux Offline

Quote:
Your critique upon the sameness of acts is valid but what makes similar acts different is the intention, the motivation. This makes it hard to judge, I admit that. It requires to be able to look into the mind of others, something which we are not always capable doing but on certain occasions, it is quite obvious people redefine instead of consciously act.

But then the motivation could just be an abstraction, the very abstraction you warned about. Any act, justified ex ante or ex poste as Satanic, becomes Satanic to the individual performing it, whether or not it in fact is. Whether or not anything 'Devilish' or 'Satanic' has taken place. Which was very much my original point.

The LHP is a lonely path indeed, but I feel it still can be rooted in the objective world without the need to seek the opinions of others. Achieving an aim, that's quantifiable being one such technique. In fact the only rational justification for 'traditional Satanism' per the ONA would be one that is a meta-reason rooted in the objective, but not dependent on public perception. I.e. bringing about the collapse of the organized society and acts which will bring that to a head isn't something that people can perceive away.

What you did to the guy in your example may have been evil, and devilish, but for me, it still may, or may not be Satanic because it lacked a clear path forward and was indistinguishable except by motivation (when the effect is more important than the motivation imo) from the same action taken for any other reason. It's still not clear to me how the current was impeded by those actions. Evil for the sake of evil isn't enough. Evil with intent to achieve an objective to advance the current, justified by an amoral rationality is the only justification I can fathom for such an action to be considered Satanic.

But you are of course absolutely correct, as the LHP says, what I say, or believe means little or nothing beyond a thought experiment. Your view is all that matters in the end (and vice versa).

Mind.

Edited by MindFux (03/17/11 05:04 PM)

#51179 - 03/17/11 05:15 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: MindFux]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Of course, one cannot escape the abstraction but what I implied is that often the abstraction triggers nothing but a redefinition, while it should be the motivator. To simplify, one can consider himself satanic, in whatever sense, and then declare that since he is satanic, of course everything he does is satanic and continue as is, or one could realize that when being satanic, only those specific acts completely in touch with what being satanic implies are satanic.

D.

#51185 - 03/17/11 07:34 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Raffy]
Hegesias Offline

First off I'm not saying I'm a psycho nor am I a orthodox Satanist, I'm not interested in hurting people because I don't merit unecessary people a reaction let alone any special treatment unless they chose to potter onto my private stage which has clear warning signs.

I conceptualise the Self-Styled Satanist as being totally alone in the world, let me be frank and let us not be confused, the hardcore self styled Satanist can be a pure psychopath, their realm of his reality is the dark acausal realm where he is beyond cause and effect due to manipulation, far beyond the limitations of imposed society and they don't need a book to tell them these things, they simply actualise a deeply esoteric reality, starting in adolescence, far deeper and beyond any group or order, surely?

I conceptualise that the pathological Satanist is entirely of his own devising starting from a young age, being obsessed with evilness and sadism and the stimulation of darkness and adrenaline together, the euphoric high after the frenzy. Later he may find strong symbolism that he can obsess on and cultivate his ego with powerful obsession and visualisation of his definite archetype, Satan and Satanism with his world injected into it and enhancing and bringing to life the structure of words and imagery into actualisation alive, in vivid reality, his apotheosis of Lucifer is real and not about philosophy nor what is correct or what is this and that in Satanism. He'll make his own powerfully obsessional rituals maybe even unaware that they are rituals at all untill he repeats the most stimulating protocols of killing people in esoteric resonance with the blackest intrusion into his psyche, the human being he is murdering suffers the most invasive death where dialogue must be calm, deliberate.

My father was a psychopath, he killed a few people my mother told me he slit a man's throat. my father was laying on the ground pretending to be passed out outside a pub and a man came to mug him, my father had an eagle headed walking stick which was a concealed double sided long blade. He also totally destroyed my mothers house with an axe and a hammer when he got out of prison, he even done the ceilings and radiators, toilets, cupboards, kitchen plumbing, the walls, then he smashed his head out of the top window to tell the people outside he'd finished decorating the house. So he definitely wasn't any kind of Satanic philosopher. The only thing he'd done indicative to any kind of Satanism would be to denounce 'God's' name as a swear word, that you'd be told sternly not to mention 'His' name, in my fathers house, because 'God' was not welcome there. He'd say 'He's not welcome under my roof'.

Back more on topic.

The Self-Styled Satanist is totally independent from the background where he blends in, instead he lives in a dimension that is full of powerful stimulation beyond the docile realm of society, where Satan is sober, cold hard reality, more real than those shielded by mundanity could ever understand.

I've never said I was a Satanist because I think you have to actually be in Satan's dimension which is the realm of the psychopath. Sure you can be brimming with sinisterness and conceptualised evil, a high capacity for violence, but it's those who say 'fuck it' subconsciously and make it their sole existence to externalise their obsession of the animal within. I never felt the whole Temple outfit thing and Star game thing, I have a hardback Naos, Codex Saerus, and Liber Null and use them for Chaos magick paradigm shift as well as my Liber Falxifer. A Satanist can create his temple in his apartment. I am just retaliatory in full force rather than to make special plans to go out of my way to harm people, that would be unnatural for me as I don't dislike people enough, I'm indifferent.

I don't know what others understand regarding this, but don't think a Psychopath could keep up the intrinsic ego drama with his victims for long before his eyes turn black and he brings uninhibited wreckage to the flesh of his victim, an unstoppable frenzy which is the only real moment he is alive, everything else surrounding this act would be Satanic cultivation, culmination, before the absolute summit of stimulation.

A persons capacity for violence? actualised in very different ways? People hate differently, I see that dispassion is the most dangerous inspiration but when torture and murder becomes the sole intrinsic meaning and source of stimulation for the individual, this is when you have a polarised Satanist, a causal personification of the Satan. A persons capacity for violence could be actualised in military warfare where there is no safety of society like a serial killer has to blend in, and the Satanist with purpose would be the fearless warrior, but because the Self-Styled Satanist is alone in his world he'd have set in motion his self stimulating 'activities' away from all constructs of civilisation, and because his capacity for violence lacks purpose and direction, without influence, other than his lifelong cultivation of inspiration on the verge of frenzy. To each, his/her Satan is incommunicable and thus ineffable.

#51203 - 03/18/11 05:35 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: MindFux]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:
As to the method of initiation, D, my point was merely that the ONA's 'initiation' isn't just doing something for the sake of conforming to the group, that doesn't have anything to do with said group's aims. With the ONA (which isn't actually a group, but the concept holds) the initiation forces an initiate to perform difficult acts, yes, but acts that all further the aim of the ONA going forward.

As to culling being a part of that initiation at the upper levels (which it is), that too furthers the groups interests of sowing the seeds of fear and discontent and results in one less 'dishonorable', failure on the streets. Even if the person attempting it, fails, or is caught, and goes to jail, the current is still served and contributed to by the attempted action.

The ONA initiation is not so much a group identification but moreover an act of servitude and a psychological undertaking to show dedication towards the dark gods. It purely is Satanic in nature for doing an act that is not in lines with most normal peoples views.

The difficult acts you speak from aren't in fact that hard when performing them. They look hard since it requires the moral burdens to be moved and the borders to be reset. Once this happened it is a fairly easy road to wander.

I would also like to note that while there are many groups of ONA and "initiates" or participants refer to each other as "brother" or "sister" that ONA in itself is also a manifestation of a dark force. You can see it as structural chaos, there are some logical structures (nexions) who interlink but the bigger image is a formless mass. ONA in its ways is more personal then one can think.

The discussion of culling is quite worthwhile. The deed of neutralizing "the weak" is of great discussion since it all depends who or what is being called weak.
As an example: one person to me can be a total crackhead and deserve to be shot on sight. Yet to others he can be the light of salvation for relieving them or being of great help on fields he is very good at and I'm not aware of. Skills I did not know off but are of great importance to society and will even serve me in time.

I also find it quite wrong to see and hear that many people see the act of culling as but a justification to create fear and discontent. There is a more subtle reason which I also mentioned in my first and second paragraph.

#51217 - 03/18/11 10:33 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Dimitri]
MindFux Offline

Dimitri,

I at no point intended to imply that 'creation of fear' was the only reason for culling. If that's what you got from my post, then my bad. It is also, as I said in another post in this thread to genuinely remove the 'weak' and encourage the evolution of the species within the ONA doctrine, and above all that to 'presence the Dark Numinous acausal entities'. My point was more that they have an agenda, a stated goal, and a series of steps for achieving that goal, which coincides with a complete break down, and remaking of human society into one that is more 'tribal'.

'Long' has a real 'hard-on' for the concept of a 'Galactic Imperium' and the creation of that is one stated aim of the ONA. Throughout the MSS the point is made that the 'Sinister' and 'Evil' label is only ascribed to the ONA by those from the outside looking in, so they adopt it and own it. What they actually posses as 'Long' pointed out in his first interview, is an 'amoral intelligence' where everything is a means to dual ends. The first end is presencing the dark acuasal, through murders, and ritual, the second is the ultimate evolution of the human species beyond such petty societal labels of good and evil that currently pervade the 'Magian' culture. One 'causal manifestation' of the 'acausal entities' or 'energies' (per the later MSS), would be the destruction of the 'Magian' society. The ONA doesn't necessarily expect dark gods to literally appear and cause damage, but rather that those acausal entities, or forces, or energies manifest through a Nexion, be it the ONA itself, a subgroup thereof, or through a ritual, or an act of violence.

I also would point out that the ONA path is designed to be difficult, as it is from that difficulty that it's exclusivity arises. To truly walk the path fully, take all of the risks to your liberty, life and health and come out, if not unscathed, but still ultimately in tact and free is remarkably difficult to those that are ill equipped to do so. If you have walked it genuinely and found it to be easy, then I take my hat off to you.

I agree that much of what the ONA aims to do is cause a causal manifestation of the acausal Numinous Dark or if preferred 'acausal' entities. (Which is what I assume you mean by 'Dark Gods'), but one means of doing so is through the 'Nexion' of societal decay.

As Long said when speaking to the WSA352, the fact they don't really get into the 'theism' or 'magickal' side of the ONA, makes them no less a Nexion, even though their stated aims are the modern heresy of extreme feminism and criminality.

Edited by MindFux (03/18/11 10:43 AM)

#51218 - 03/18/11 11:32 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: MindFux]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:
If that's what you got from my post, then my bad. It is also, as I said in another post in this thread to genuinely remove the 'weak' and encourage the evolution of the species within the ONA doctrine, and above all that to 'presence the Dark Numinous acausal entities'.

It's quite more subtle, but if you want to believe it in the way it has been written... The metaphysicalish (new word!!) words tend to obscure some things.

Quote:
The first end is presencing the dark acuasal, through murders, and ritual, the second is the ultimate evolution of the human species beyond such petty societal labels of good and evil that currently pervade the 'Magian' culture. One 'causal manifestation' of the 'acausal entities' or 'energies' (per the later MSS), would be the destruction of the 'Magian' society. The ONA doesn't necessarily expect dark gods to literally appear and cause damage, but rather that those acausal entities, or forces, or energies manifest through a Nexion, be it the ONA itself, a subgroup thereof, or through a ritual, or an act of violence.

More or less correct just a bit too literal perceived.

Quote:
also would point out that the ONA path is designed to be difficult, as it is from that difficulty that it's exclusivity arises. To truly walk the path fully, take all of the risks to your liberty, life and health and come out, if not unscathed, but still ultimately in tact and free is remarkably difficult to those that are ill equipped to do so.

The beauty is that anyone is equipped with the necessary tools for ONA. But as I already pointed out, there isn't really any difficulty at all as soon as the first step has been taken. I would even dare to say that any real adherent of the Satanic philosophy would barely have any difficulties with the message they present.

Quote:
I agree that much of what the ONA aims to do is cause a causal manifestation of the acausal Numinous Dark or if preferred 'acausal' entities. (Which is what I assume you mean by 'Dark Gods'), but one means of doing so is through the 'Nexion' of societal decay.

There is a subtle difference between Acausal identities and "the dark gods". It is so that every causal action has had an acausal manifestation or source. A trigger so to speak.

Quote:
As Long said when speaking to the WSA352, the fact they don't really get into the 'theism' or 'magickal' side of the ONA, makes them no less a Nexion, even though their stated aims are the modern heresy of extreme feminism and criminality.

Didn't say WSA352 wasn't a nexion. On the other hand I find that the extreme feminism within a bit boring and not so much something which can be played out very well in the Western world. But it is and will remain a tool for the manifestation they represent.
Also first time I heard something of criminality being one of their goals/aims. I guess there is something deeper to it since criminality for the sake of wreaking havoc sounds so mundane.

#51219 - 03/18/11 12:40 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Dimitri]
Hegesias Offline

A group identification or an act of servitude would be totally alien to me. I see other Satanist like that as worthwhile game as I have no reliance on another person, the mere mention of cooperation makes me want to wash my hands.

Personally, the only reason I'd form a group of satanists is to get victims who can conceptualise evil, this way knowing that they can appreciate what torture is happening to them much more vividly than an innocent mundane could, strong willed and much more stimulating to destroy.

Taking another's feelings of power has much more intrinsic value than crushing insects that can't fight back, innocent and passive people can't conceptualise what's happening to them as vividly and will buckle into unresponsiveness, long before a strong willed individual. Why? because ego is illusion and no matter who you are there is an intelligence called psychopathy that will destroy you dispassionately because you are strong and thus worthy of full attention, bugs are simply crushed because there is not much value in terrifying easy game, unless you like to base your power on dominating people like that who can't fight back

Satanist groups would just be something unnatural for me unless I was the master and laughing at my little puppets dance and do my deeds for me because they are consumed in a wonderland of Satanism, to identify with other sinister people would be to recognise them as people to respect and give privacy to, to recognise a halfway youth who finds value in Satanism and evil would just be an ideal puppet.

Sinister females forming their own groups are more than males can understand, they have empathy for one another and will have common revenge motives against men. Satanism was never about loyalty to anyone but myself because I am male and have my partner already, being suspicious of all individuals and acting solely alone to avoid prisoners dilemmas. A Satanist group if it was real and the head was genuinely evil would simply be a part of his/her intrinsic value which would be stimulation from evil, raping members of control and molesting the structure of their psyche, Charles Manson was a patriot, and patron in these black arts and gave his family the stimulation and value that they sought.

Some of us don't need to hate others to get intrinsic value from killing them, some of us hate dispassionately and regard our enemies as insects who do not merit the special treatment of torture, killing people is mundane and sometimes necessary even though irony can be perceived in even the most violent situations as violence is often very funny in real life with some bizarre dialogue from begging individuals happening etc., but ultimately distracting from more important things in life. Lack of control is a fatal flaw.

Satanist groups will always have an Alpha who is dominating all involved, his puppets on his stage. The feminine creature works differently and they have natural bond with one another. Males work well in a team but some males are natural leaders, being sinister is not really real, nor is being mundane, the only thing that divides people is their individuation process and what they get intrinsic value from in life, if this is feeling powerful from dominating others you can only be second best in a group and thus not be in control.

I always favoured revenge rather than to seek out easy game for power through any ethos attached to Satanism, it's all meaningless to me, only surviving and destroying my personal enemies like insects is a mundane consequence of being a human with a nature able to move between light and dark without friction. Some of us have real enemies, in real life which take planning to destroy, this is done alone, if you really want to destroy an enemy you forsake your own safety and are too determined to damage the individual without care of any outcome except the destruction of your enemy. Sure you'll get badly injured, it's a big possibility, but in absolute focus on damaging your enemy as much as possible, you'll get it done and also possibly die doing it. But you wont care because nature is unstoppable.

To create a better world by removing mundanes sounds like a vision for perfection, weak people will be defined by their very deeds on location face to face with a predator who is naturally inclined to destroy them, species of same do not destroy one another unless in close proximity with other threats to the pack from the outside, this is because the equilibrium of the pack and their bloodline being under risk of pollution, it's is far removed from what human concepts of evil exists for, ethos and methodology are merely abstractions to draw others into the web. Only the animal lusts for blood beneath it all and the cultivation of groups to perform this quite safely is not very interesting at all and more like a plastic version of nature.

A panther crushes the windpipe of it's prey and experiences a full surge of adrenaline as the life is drained from it's prey, the stimulation blocks out any pain it will receive whilst killing. Animal consciousness is only an observer to the object reality that is dependent on survival, Satanism ethos is often an unnatural cultivation of scenarios that give ego gratification, torture and sacrifice is only close to a real encounter with an enemy where the flow of things is natural and the victor is decided by how well built they are as an animal. Prey is other species. In looking at the way people don't wish to harm animals this is because they are in captivity and of no threat, a wolf makes the prey run before attacking, if it is standing it's ground they will not attack. Respondent to nature.

Satanist groups are only something for insecure individuals to make a definite identification with what they believe will be secure and strong. No more of a pack or anything special than families with males that have a high capacity for violence in their ranks. The difference is that Satanist can often bloat their own worth and think they are somehow more sinister or evil than others who are beyond light and dark yet are both because evil has no place in nature, nor does ethos, only face to face life and death is an occurrence not something to cultivate for 'reasons'.

Will to Power will assert itself into the passive stage called peace that the weak will gravitate toward all their lives, abusing what is recharge time and becoming content. Humans seek to remain stimulated and some people don't have any severe conflict in real life so they seek to cultivate situations, scenarios. Some humans find stimulating, unnecessary harm to others who aren't any challenge.

To base ones power on dominating weaklings in society is to build a forte upon quicksand, there is plenty challenge in life and we have access to food, go hunting boar with a Bowie knife if you want to experience unstoppable bloodlust adrenaline, bathe in the preys blood laying there breathing heavily experiencing your surroundings which have become alive. Join the army and assign your own intrinsic meaning to the whole thing, make something up. I see Satanist groups as something to take advantage of if you are a psychopath in a reality of sadism and evil, both of which are distortions of the ego and have no place in nature which is much more cruel and unforgiving.

#51258 - 03/18/11 07:02 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Hegesias]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
My views in general in regards to the ONA and culling are already mixed into this thread and I don't feel like repeating them.

"The feminine creature works differently and they have natural bond with one another..."

Actually, most females hate each other and don't get along. It is rare that females can get along well over a longer period of time without killing each other. Satanic females also tend to be harder on each other and less forgiving. "We" have to be more, so we expect more from other females who want to claim/use that title.

Killing, violence, hatred, and indifference all have their proper places in various situations. The key thing is to be aware of what you are doing, what is going on, and why are you doing/feeling the things you are doing. Oh, and yes, this is always true.. "Lack of control is a fatal flaw."

"To create a better world by removing mundanes sounds like a vision for perfection..."

There will always be a need for servants, and slaves, as well as masters and overseers. Someone will always have to pick the strawberries. There will always be a dividing line of who is worthy or not, plus once you cull, where do you draw the line next. Is what was previously acceptable no longer acceptable once the lower caste is wiped out?

Animals kill for food, sex, or pack placement. People kill for the same reasons.

"I see Satanist groups as something to take advantage of if you are a psychopath in a reality of sadism and evil, both of which are distortions of the ego and have no place in nature which is much more cruel and unforgiving."

Don't forget it is also used to exchange food, and drink recipes as well as free porn websites.

Morgan

#51303 - 03/19/11 02:35 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Morgan]
Hegesias Offline

Most females do not hate each other because hate is not something a female can understand unless they have been damaged, and as they have maternal instinct and a more intuitive empathy than males they experience emotions directly. It is close to impossible for a female to attain dispassionate hatred as a male does, females actions of aggression are always emotionally triggered, for example males when they fight will attempt to blind or sexually cripple, cause skeletal damage to their enemy. Males have primal capacity for violence with a looser connected empathy for this means 'he' will 'black out' everything but the objective. As in in sexual relations, the female will be experiencing different emotions directly and such correlates to how a female will more often use poison to kill whilst a male will need strong visuals and stimulation.

This is not an attempt to split line down the middle between female and male behaviours nor cerebrations, but an attempt to highlight a variance in masculine and feminine polarisations relating to violence as the topic declares.

Females try to disfigure features and tear out the hair of other females, this is simply an emotionally fuelled attack out of jealously or insecurities about competition, females attempt to disfigure the features of the ones they are envious of and improve their own chances.

Extreme feminism in Satanism is a bond with other females no matter how competitive and harsh they may be. Assertive misanthropy and psychological nihilism are dispassionate and.reserved for males.

What I was attempting to highlight, but was not limited to highlighting, was that which may be overlooked psychological axioms of assertive misanthropy and active nihilism which culminate within the psychopathic reality of what can be recognised in some self-styled Satanists whom are not part of contemporary or otherwise collectives.

In contrast I made an attempt to highlight (in subtext) how abuse to women can surface as actualisations of deep seated rage and revenge. Circles of the sinister feminine creature would be idyllic for a natural bond to become idyllic and just as males will bare teeth over meat in wolf packs so shall they feminae, be in such a stimulating bond.

In this we see we see that paroxysmal emotions trigger violence in women and they will band together with a common cause in sight or from empathy in severe situations, even a small woman will defend another from an abuse as an actualisation of altruism (whilst most males will leave other males to the dogs), and such in severity ought not to be taken out of context in place of pleasant social gatherings where two females will flash a jealous smile at one another.

#51358 - 03/19/11 11:39 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Hegesias]
XiaoGui17 Offline

Loc: Amarillo, TX
Every time I see Morgan comment on one of the gems of pure WTF from Hegesias, I am so glad I put him back on ignore. He's clearly idealized women to the point that he really doesn't get them at all. It's one thing to have an unrealistic fairy-tale perception of women as a whole, but it's another to lecture others as though one's delusions were expertise. It's hilarious that he's trying to school Morgan on the true nature of womankind...

#51359 - 03/20/11 12:42 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: XiaoGui17]
Hegesias Offline

It's not a lecture on the true nature of women kind, but about murder silly. I never professed to be an expert but a WTF is quite common from people who talk to me, I'm blatant and I may appear to talk funny because I'm just me and I had the WSA on my mind that I think is a very positive thing for women.

Have you killed a human? I have so don't start being all picky about who's an expert, I didn't even mean to and I was a 15 year old boy and he was killing my mother, so, no choice. I live with the memory of killing somebody who was a psychopath that was terrifying and seemingly invincible kicking my mother, he just wouldn't stop, I was beating him but he was unresponsive, and I had to crush his windpipe and couldn't let go my lock because he was too crazy like a machine. I do not idealise women, I try hard to love them properly, not understand them, because I don't care to think like society imposes upon me, I used to, but came to the conclusion that the world is a pit of sick, the world would not change so I did my best to change.

You might not understand me Xiao but this is because you may not see how asserting things from unfamiliar angles sheds new light on even the most stagnant ideas. I'm actually far far from perfect if you would believe.

I have four sisters and they are all wonderful mothers and they do not blame me for killing their father because they know I was saving them, I'd like to think I know somewhat how to treat females. I don't profess to understand women, I never did, I just love them is that a crime. What's a fairy tale about that? I had my heart broken when my daughter went to stay with her mother, I never once felt anything horrible to my ex and knew she was the better parent. So yes I am far from an expert.

I still like you even if you are a meanie Xiao, I was actually surprised that you blocked me, I've never had a female dislike me in real life nor on the internet as it's quite new to me. I'm not evil at all I have seen it to conceptualise it. By expressing my views there is an awareness open to others for access. If you do not like what you read this is because it's not designed to be 'nice'.

I have seen my fair share of life and it's certainly not been any kind of fairy tale. Regardless I don't mind, my family is safe and I'm totally misanthropic, what a nice arrangement.

#51360 - 03/20/11 12:49 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Raffy]
billyjack Offline
lurker

Loc: bayarea sf/stockton/sanjose
i found out something,
theirs a bunch of people in seattle and they are going to take over the world and take out as many people that can cause them problems and they know how to convert super beings to help them in sted of going after them,to help them,well this is parshel part of the plan they intend that apply to satinic comunity,they are going to take the crown from you know ho,well and like ghost busters get controll of sopernaturauel evil and puppit teir it,and they are going to take out the top teir of all the famileys and replace them with theirs,and controll every one useing homeosexauls hitting every one in the ass with their minds,to make you submit to them,and they are not evil or holy they dont like eathier one the hate evil and holy people and punk us on a daily deal, well they in tend to take out satins top people and mussel black men and girls and black muslem first and then use the tie the strong man to the ground to satin him self,so if you read this im trying to send satin the message now though my comuicaion way i can with him but they are trying to block it so i need you guys to contact them in sf ca, and tell them all this,all these people are in tunnels in seattle and got controll of all public libaireys and all stores qfc fredmyers safeways and all jackonthebox restraunts

Page 17 of 57 « First<1516171819>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.033 seconds of which 0.005 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.