Page 22 of 57 « First<2021222324>Last »
Topic Options
#52036 - 04/01/11 05:36 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Shea]
Caladrius Offline

Loc: SoCal
 Originally Posted By: Shea

Intellectually, I get what you're implying.

That's your Problem. Intellectual is your frame of reference. You work with Ideas. The fact that you had a fixation with "acausal" shows that you can't see past Ideas. You have an opinionated reaction/out-burst to that single idea of "acausal" because it did not agree with your set of Ideas you hold to be true. So you assume that the "ONA" must be something entirely based on this Idea.

Quote:
Scientologists use the same argument; "What's true, is what's true for you."

Nobody here said that. The entire page thus far was a set of people trying to get you to see past Ideas that intellectually blind you. While you hold onto those Ideas. Ideas which defines or supports your self-identity. Nobody here was saying one set of Ideas was truer than the other. In fact several people here tried to point out to you that the "ONA" was beyond Ideas: that what Ideas it and/or it's various Forms uses or makes are only a MEANS TO AN END. "Truth" and "falsehood" have nothing to do with the utilization of Ideas as a MEANS on the ONA's part.

Edited by Caladrius (04/01/11 05:40 PM)

#52040 - 04/01/11 06:05 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Diavolo]
Shea Offline

Loc: Chicago
I certainly appreciate the clarification Diavolo, and that is truly a fantastic explanation. Of course, I disagree with the notion that I would have to be familiar with all of the ONA literature and experiential offerings in order to make a sound basis for disagreement. I'm guilty of a little false humility here: I've considered the bulk of the readings offered on nineangles.info and found it out of line with what I know about reality. I know there are likely several other sites and myriad other groups to consider, but as it stands with what I've examined, these are the conclusions I've drawn.
I can disagree with communism as a socioeconomic theory, regardless of the fact that I haven't read every single thing written on it or attempted all the various experiments supposedly validating the system of thought.
Being a rather stubborn materialist, whenever I see someone offering-and I mean no insult by this-mystical claims about the world or nature of existence, I assume that the burden of proof is on them.
Enlightenment, as sold in the West or East, doesn't exist regardless of how it's packaged. I appreciate their advocacy of the LHP being about total self-responsibility, but I refuse to abandon my intellectual faculties in order to obtain their dark gnosis. Any clinical sociopath is capable of adopting a convincing facade; it doesn't make them wise, or more attuned to the a-causal universe (whatever that is).
All in all, I've enjoyed this.

#52043 - 04/01/11 06:21 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Shea]
SinisterMoon Offline

Loc: Florida
I refuse to abandon my rational ability

Practical experience is practical experience - like free (solo) climbing a rock face is free (solo) climbing, and running a marathon is running a marathon.

Rational ability has little to do with it. You climb, you run. When you climb and run you're not being intellectual or rational about it. You're just being. If you've ever done anything like free climbing you know you get into a rhythm where you don't really *think* about about your next moves.

we're both speaking what amounts to a different language in application. I'll be convinced that I'm right; while certainly you'll do the same.

Nope - I'm pointing to a truth (a revealing) beyond the limitations of words and language, and which truth lies in the realms of practical personal and individual sinister experience. I emphasize individual.

Also, I'm not convinced I'm right. I'm just me - my experience is my individual experience, as the ONA is just the ONA, neither *right* nor *wrong*, just a means to something else; useful for some and not-useful for others.

Take it or leave it, the ONA kollective aren't really bothered either way. It's an opportunity offered, that's all.

#52059 - 04/02/11 12:10 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Shea]
Hegesias Offline

A few words of advice for free, ignore if you like as words of nonsense or insanity.

If people intend to enter Occult groups and make mundane accusations, they cannot escape the responsibility that incurs. Be careful with information you give out when dealing with severe individuals online, or don't, I'm not saying that you are, but, if you're a pussy going about insulting individuals then I wish you all the best with that. Addresses can be tracked using an online sat nav to provide a picture of your house. Individuals like yourself may find the ONA or MLO quite interesting as something to pro-troll but I can assure you there are severe individuals who are not afraid in the slightest to actualise a conclusion issued in exchange for the privilege itself.

Doubt is a very dangerous thing to play with if you aren't serious in full knowing that you will be tested also, especially if you call another's bluff about what could be their dedicated work that they put before anything else. To truly bond with one's friends one must doubt. But, I can see that some like to intellectually masturbate themselves to the larger audience — the easy path to gain credibility with. The Satanic networks are all interwoven. Ruthless hardcore individuals are present.

To become wise one must synthesise knowledge into understanding — to wise up is perpetual seeing no end. To assume one has attained the status of wise is not something I care to entertain. Insight comes with necessary paranoia yet some of us don't feel fear like "normal" people do. "Normal" people prefer to group their perceived threats into neat, clearly defined and identifiable stereotypes, they have silly check-lists and help groups, even going so far as to believe the moral presentation of solemn eyed psychopaths while blaming Satanist for all kinds of things just to feel safe, thinking they are identifying their enemies.

The mundane is cold hard reality — to view this world in a dark light, one will see that society is not something to submit to because to do so is to be vulnerable, to rely on the law is to show weakness. The fact that the law turn up way too late after you have already battered the trouble maker and they actually arrest you instead is proof that they are worthless in all but to protect the weak both victims and petty criminals alike. Instead to acknowledge the principles of society without being bound by them and to use the law to your own advantage. Basically if somebody makes the first move, you have a better chance in court. As after all who dares fuck with others if you know that your propensity is lethal. Others could be just the same and this is why it is a necessity to observe people and show dominance, other males who are confident will not be bothered by this but nervous individuals will.

There is side of humanity that will wreck havok on life for stimulation alone. Intelligent individuals, including other Satanist are prime candidates because they can apprehend what is happening to them vividly. It would be unnatural for me to identify with those who like to associate themselves, their persona, with the allure of darkness surrounding the Occult without actually being dedicated in real life. This does not mean I am a criminal or involved with any organisation, but simply that I respect the severity of extreme ideologies, in sobriety and with full respect of individuals involved.

I consider concealment to be worth utter shit. Why? Because I respect the dangerous propensity of others who would command the same respect as I do and treat others with this propensity courteously because these individuals are people whom I can appreciate, I know what it is like to be isolated for deeds done and violence enacted, some of us react to stressful situations with extreme violence and this is warped and turned on us our whole lives by others who see us as having "gone to far" without taking into consideration that some people are not passive bystanders like them.

That which is portrayed by mundane persons and their pretentious acceptable Satanism is of no concern to me. The underground obscures itself by it's own false reputation. I have nothing but disgust for a bunch of backstabbing pretentious Satanist who envy and covet anyone hardcore that is too extreme for them and their fabricated world of safety.

While preaching how they're "good people", societally assimilated persons assume they have a deeper understanding and especially developed compassion for other beings, yet secretly they hope they live long enough to see the immoralist suffer. If they want another’s suffering in this way, what makes them different from the immoralist, nihilist, Satanist, or psychopath even?

The social dominance drive, Will to Power is present in all living things in nature. We all know that a dominant wolf has no inhibitions about inflicting pain on underlings to assert his dominance yet his action is for the benefit of the pack. Morally assimilated persons "compartmentalize" and cowardly plot to punish those they envy who are not playing by their own moral façade and limitations. These "normal" people must rationalise the punishment by convincing themselves that the immoralist is inhuman and devoid of empathy and incapable of experiencing "real" emotions.

Society has warped a necessity of nature, they "compartmentalize", imposing that Empathy should only lead to sympathy with another’s suffering not pleasure in another’s suffering. This is a fallacy because both of those stimuli are consequences of Empathy and what is imposed as "should be" is a moral bastardisation of a necessity of nature.

I assert that violent psychopaths of above average intelligence actually have increased Empathy and an abundance of emotion, particularly rage. What is Empathy? Discernment and understanding of another's emotional state with stimulation derived from, positive or negative. Now if it were purely cognitive intelligence at work here, recognising tell tale signs of others joy or suffering like an experiment, this being stimulating intellectually, egotistically? I think not.

There was a test done by a one Jean Decety in developmental psychology and cognitive neuroscience. The test was to present vivid violent imagery to both psychopaths and "normal" persons then fmri scans were done on their brains. The study showed no abnormality in brain pathways involved in Empathy. psychopaths "empathy centres" functioned just fine.

Regardless of superficial divides and one dimensional stereotypes these have a place in nature nor does morality. Inflicting pain is intentional and impulsive depending on circumstance, just in the same way as showing affection, no different, it's a relationship between living beings. Empathy promotes arousal reinforcement by enhancing awareness of the pain and distress being experienced by the victim. The actualisation that power is being accumulated, some people like sociopaths gauge their power on dominating others who can't fight back.

None of this is important to an individual who doesn't care about his enemies enough to torture them, for some, wrecking enemies is as mundane as taking out rubbish — necessity which leads to another court case with legal repercussions more stress acting human and more unwanted interactions with people, which was the problem in the first place, just another boring and predictable occurrence of shit city life. Some of us have real violence to deal with regular in shit city's, we struggle to stay out of jail in tiresome and stressful court cases.

The only way to avoid the prisoners dilemma is to be completely misanthropic, not to trust another soul and doubt your friends and they doubt you, this is how real bonds are made. At least 600 club has forthright immoralists who take on the responsibility of being a sovereign individual without a moral shield to hide behind and only their very deeds to define them individually, some people on here write about their real life experiences and their propensity, their nature, unlike the cesspit of hidden filth and depravity called facebook.

The man of knowledge must be able not only to love his enemies but also to hate his friends. I'm not smart but I contemplate Nietzsche's words a lot.

#52061 - 04/02/11 01:54 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Hegesias]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
Damn, there is just no killing this thread.

So, thus begs the question....

Where are you people really trying to go? And perhaps, let's take this down to brass tacks. Supposing someone really 'needed killin', would you be up to the task?

As to the ONA memeplex, if followed to it's logical, proposed, and anticipated conclusion, all current social structures would collapse and be replaced by 'something else.' The Overman knows to exploit such a situation. The real question is how many are truly ready live sans the trappings of the 21st Century?

#52062 - 04/02/11 02:06 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Fist]
Jake999 Offline

Damn it Fist!! You KNOW everybody out there is going to say they can survive on nuts and berries and the occasional mundane they can cull and eat.

You've said it before... if people really want to get some killing time, flights are leaving daily. They're still here.

Killing is EASY on paper, and you can become an expert on HALO, but they aren't REALLY trying to keep from being killed or REALLY trying to kill you back. And that's where armchair warriors will never quite get it. They may have been in a street fight, and they may have fired a gun (many of those posting are in places where it's highly unlikely they have ever fired one)... but REAL life and death situations are the thing of movies for most.

John Wayne only got killed twice.

#52063 - 04/02/11 02:30 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Jake999]
felixgarnet Offline

Loc: UK
Ah, but Jake we are talking about culling, not killing.

Culling is necessary to thin out the weak from the herd so that the strong may flourish.

Killing, on the other hand, is just nasty and wrong.

Culling becomes killing when someone not of your mindset decides your nearest and dearest are dross and does away with them.

Simples! ;\)

#52067 - 04/02/11 04:09 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Fist]
Hegesias Offline

ONA gents and especially WSA352 ladies can come over and have a nice cup of tea, and if the sun comes out, then why not act on some well thought out plans for the day.

It depends on circumstance, if there are woman and children being harmed, that's the only motivation I need to kick a door in with some boys. I'm sure you'll agree that certain people are most suitable for Opfer, it's the repercussions of the party pooper law that brings you down when you just want to go out as a Satanic Vigilante and knife paedophiles or at least make something up to do something similar, it's depressing. The law steals the right to revenge and this deadens the spirit of communities. Look at Venezuela, they burn crack head paedos in the street, it's hilarious, everyone in the community is involved. Also a sobering deterrent to ward off Orthodox Christianity and Paedophile culture.

Seriously though, I honestly can't see why Satanism and the Sinister is not spreading like wild fire among young people, this makes me inspired to motivate people and draw others to the ONA everywhere I am about.

But until further notice I'm bringing about the Mahapralaya most afternoons and won't be permitting any outsiders into my dimension except righteous Christian Vigilante's (for which I have a plastic bag and a hammer).

I can't speak for others but I don't risk jail for nothing but The Self Preservation Society. But I feel like minded individuals ought to work toward a common goal whatever that may be, Might is Right.

#52073 - 04/02/11 09:53 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Raffy]
SinisterMoon Offline

Some final words on this topic, here? Or a provokation to continue the debate?!

Here's a quote from the ONA text *Satanic Sacrifice and Satanic Thinking* which is contained in the collection *Copula cum Daemone II – A Selection of Heretical and Blasphemous Texts From the Sinister Order of Nine Angles.*

Quote:
" Satanism is a defiance of mundanes, a defiance of mundanity, par excellence. Satanism is the ethos of arête, which means we judge people according to their personal character. The worthless are worthless; expendable. Therefore, why should we not put them to good use?

For us, culling is natural fact of life – of how we live, or how we desire to live. Of course, there are different ways of culling mundanes – not every culling takes place, or needs to take place, in some Satanic ceremony or ritual, although obviously that is a great source of Satanic joy. A good way of culling is war; another is stirring up religious and political conflict; another is insurrection, revolution, assassinations, and so on. In fact, any means of conflict offers opportunities for culling; opportunities for those of Satanic character to weed out the weeds and reduce the surplus population of mundanes. Another, more personal way – and a good means of developing Satanic character – are “accidents”. And so on. You get the idea."

#52083 - 04/02/11 02:32 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Fist]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Originally Posted By: Fist
So, thus begs the question....

Where are you people really trying to go?

Through the door my friend.

It's all about heresy. Heresy is a door which presents itself to most as a wall.

Did you know that heresy comes from the word haireomai which means “to choose”? The heretic realizes he has a choice while the follower is completely oblivious to that and deludes himself into thinking he did make one.

But can you really if you didn't see the door and then went beyond? Only then you can decide which side you choose.

D.

#52122 - 04/03/11 06:20 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Diavolo]
mabon2010 Offline

Loc: The Commonwealth of Great Brit...
I know little about ONA, but the battle that is raging in MySatan around ONA has got my interest.

Questions:

1. How much influence does Myatt have?
2. Could those behind ONA just a handful of individuals talking it up? The "hydras" as MindFux infers are but the same individual under different names?
3. Is ONA all about nazi like ideas to wipe out Jews?

#52124 - 04/03/11 06:53 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: mabon2010]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Quote:
How much influence does Myatt have?

Quite a lot. Rumors are, he's behind the Middle-East revolts, Fukushima and, of course, Global Warming.

Quote:
Could those behind ONA just a handful of individuals talking it up? The "hydras" as MindFux infers are but the same individual under different names?

Yes. Dissociative identity disorder is the clinical condition required to participate. The same condition is witnessed in everyone favoring ONA. Is it really? Of course it is. Ahh.

Quote:
Is ONA all about nazi like ideas to wipe out Jews?

First the niggers Mabon; always first the niggers.

D.

#52127 - 04/03/11 08:32 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Diavolo]
Khk Offline

I'd agree. In fact I don't think I've ever found grounds to disagree with your posts, Diavolo. You may not accept the compliment or idea of being titled, but I consider you to be one of Them.

My view is that someone does Anything necessary to Know on the LHP, whilst there are limitations to Knowing on the RHP. So very much in line with yours.

ISS,
RA

#52128 - 04/03/11 09:39 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: mabon2010]
SinisterMoon Offline

Originally Posted By: mabon2010
Questions:1. How much influence does Myatt have?

If we assume Myatt is Long, then Myatt was the nexion then. was the original ONA. But - since the ONA is now a sinister Kollective, he is no longer the ONA, which has acquired a life of its own as a child when matured into an adult acquires a life of their own. All sagacious parents know that their children are only loaned to them for a period of causal time - and that they do not and can never *own* or control their progeny.

2. Could those behind ONA just a handful of individuals talking it up?

Who knows? Who does not know? It's for you - for anyone - to work out for themselves.

3. Is ONA all about nazi like ideas to wipe out Jews?

I refer you to my previous answer - to wit, Who knows? Who does not know? It's for you - for anyone - to work out for themselves.

Two clues - causal forms, and a test of mundanity.

#52130 - 04/03/11 11:30 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: SinisterMoon]
mabon2010 Offline

Loc: The Commonwealth of Great Brit...
I am slowly looking at ONA, they have some sound philosophies even though I disagree with their direction.

Mythos, useful idea that I am borrowing for my businesses.

Mythos is useful if it is to draw a certain target group of people together, but is of no use if the path works towards splintering the group into the individual.

Edited by mabon2010 (04/03/11 11:32 AM)

Page 22 of 57 « First<2021222324>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.034 seconds of which 0.007 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.