Page 27 of 57 « First<2526272829>Last »
Topic Options
#53441 - 04/25/11 08:43 AM Re: ONA and Culling - Anti-future Plan [Re: Moravagine]
Zakary Offline
pledge

If I get to wear a really cool medallion and a black hooded cape......... I'm in!

No one line posts, they are frowned upon. Plus, in general to everyone posting, keep on topic... Morgan

Edited by Morgan (04/25/11 09:01 AM)
Edit Reason: warning, etc...

#53477 - 04/25/11 04:39 PM Re: ONA and Culling - Anti-future Plan [Re: The Zebu]
Ghostly1 Offline

Loc: NY
In regard to the testing....

I find it humorous how they describe the 90 day ordeal as some sort of horrendous task to be completed. Living by my own means in the woods for 3 months is like camping for vacation. The military taught me all this already, and compared with a average work week/month and so on...it would actually be a welcome respite.

The fact that the individual sets their own limits is a major plus. Im not the timid type, and some standards are higher then others. Combined with the secretive nature of the entire way to go about your business makes having temples, and such a rather bothersome affair. In urban America where I am located finding a place to do anything remotely occult would draw unwanted attention to one self. (Mind you I say and mean, my area)

The high standards described in the writings are fine. Improvement means making a tangible effort, but some of those tasks wouldn't be as alien to me as to someone who works 9-5 in an office and goes home to a significant other and children.

I like the ONA principles very much. I like the challenge of learning to unlock the mind. But some boundaries needn't be met. And true to the words in those documents anyone who would call themselves "Satanic" shouldnt be one to judge whether or not you meet their standards in such a individualistic society. A society of non-herd-able cats.

Its also ironic we talk about it in a public forum when all of this was meant to be so clandestine in the first place. Times change. Methods change, ideology changes. Without change we stagnate and wither from inactivity. If a topic has been discussed in any forum before, should it not be brought back out to the forefront to discuss changes, advancements, and activity once and a while? Im not pretentious enough to claim I know it all. Some of us like hearing about "old news" when its new news when we find it for the first time.

We were all rookies once. Courtesy should not be a dead entity.

#53484 - 04/25/11 05:59 PM Re: ONA and Culling - Anti-future Plan [Re: Ghostly1]
Caladrius Offline

Loc: SoCal
 Originally Posted By: Ghostly1
In regard to the testing....

The military taught me all this already, and compared with a average work week/month and so on...it would actually be a welcome respite.

I've pleasantly noticed that a majority of people drawn to the ONA [that I have encountered] are associated with the Military. With a good number of other having interest in survival tactics, and gangs.

Quote:

Its also ironic we talk about it in a public forum when all of this was meant to be so clandestine in the first place. Times change. Methods change, ideology changes. Without change we stagnate and wither from inactivity.

You have it right. Things change over time.

I think in the First Phase of Fayen the "ONA" was clandestine. In it's beginning phase Myatt's ideas and the few Old Guards of the "ONA" at the time may have needed to be "in the shadows" for the ONA to develop unmolested?

The Second Phase after the "ONA" had developed into a coherent thing was that period of spreading MSS [via snail mail/post] to collect those that resonated with the "aura" of the ONA, so the ONAmight take root in the causal.

Now that the ONA has left its "clandestine" or "secret society" phase, and it's spreading phase and has just entered the Third Phase of Fayen. This progression/manifestation in steps or phases isn't considered by "outsiders" not into the ONA's causal development. I've heard quite a few mundanes express confusion over why the ONA is known in the satanic community if it is supposed to be a so called "secret society." It may have been in Phase One. As an ONA MS explains Phase Three:

"Thus, we tend now – in this the Third Phase of our sinister, centuries-long, Aeonic strategy – to use the term sinister instead, to describe ourselves, and the ONA itself. Hence, we now describe the New Aeon that we seek to bring-into-being, by our practical subversion and our dark sorcery, as a sinister Aeon, rather than a Satanic Aeon, since the next Aeon will take us beyond our currently limited causal forms (beyond exoteric Satanism), and beyond the abstractions of the mundanes, who so like to pretend they understand some-thing by giving it some label or describing it by some term, some -ism or some -ology." - Source

Reminds me of Freemasonry in a way. The old generation Masons [~1950/1960] never talk about Freemasonry and when asked, this generation describes their Freemasonry as a "secret society." They also refer to their Lodges as "Temples."

The younger generation Masons [around 30-40 years of old] are much different. They and the Grand Lodges they have inherited describe Freemasonry as not being a "secret society" but a "society with secrets." This generation has also discontinued the century old tradition of calling their Lodges "Temples," and instead now officially refer to Lodges as "Centers" so as to reduce any confusion of it being a religion.

I have family into Masonry and when you hang out with a mixed group of the old school generation and the new school generation, you can see and feel friction between the two schools of "worldviews." The old schooler folks are more quiet and reluctant to answer question whereas the new school folks are so open to sharing the internal details that they'll share everything with you besides the passwords and special handshakes [which one can get off the internet].

So with the change of time and generations, society and sub-cultures must change to keep up with the movement of everything, or it will die out.

The death of a sub-culture or memeplex is slow, but the signs are visible. The first sign is the increase of irrelevancy. This is due most because the memeplex is inert and refuses to allow its out form/shell to change. So as that outer form stays the same, people and their worldviews, out look on life, needs, mental capacity, changes and grows. This causes an incongruence between the unmoving memeplex and the moving flow of human generations. If the sub-culture or memeplex remains stagnant, it then becomes increasingly irrelevant to each emerging generation. It lacks the power to inspire, influence, stimulate the hearts and minds of the new generations of people. Such new people/generation/market will create their own thing, if the old memeplex does not stimulate them or address their current issues and needs. And so over time the old memeplex dies.

Edited by Caladrius (04/25/11 06:06 PM)

#53500 - 04/26/11 08:18 AM Re: ONA and Culling - Anti-future Plan [Re: Caladrius]
Ghostly1 Offline

Loc: NY
I have also noticed in that regard to open secrets...

Sometimes its better to hide something out in the open, so fewer questions are asked and the easily duped are pacified from digging into anything. So some changes are purposeful in keeping some secrets, allowing less critical ones out, and creating new ones.

At first I had minor concern over the possibility of spreading a dark aeon if it is a secret undertaking, but quickly deduced that it progresses in the dark regardless. We will not be here to see it happen, and it shouldnt be of concern as long as the parts are moving.

Ive had personal dealings with both generations of Masons as well. I think part of it is the old guard dont like the younger bunch giving everything away and cant openly scold them for it. The younger bunch likes the notoriety knowing secrets gives them and I feel that is misdirected pride. Some information can and should be leaked, but if everything is available over the internet (the passwords and handshakes you mentioned) it seems nothing is sacred anymore and secret hacking should be a new hobby the young have invented.

#53519 - 04/26/11 04:13 PM Re: ONA and Culling - Anti-future Plan [Re: Ghostly1]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
The secrets of Masonry have been "leaked" for ages-- ever since they entered the public sphere centuries ago, muckrakers, Christian fundamentalists, conspiracy theorists, and clericalists have tried to "out" the Freemasons with exposes and tell-alls. It may piss off the "old guard", but in all honesty their forebears had to put up with the same thing.

While secrecy is still regarded for ceremonial purposes, Masonry operates much more openly, having seen fit to adapt itself to the changing times.

Edited by The Zebu (04/26/11 04:14 PM)

#53538 - 04/26/11 10:51 PM Re: ONA and Culling - Anti-future Plan [Re: The Zebu]
Dave Pellani Offline
Banned. Moron.
pledge

Loc: Hawaii USA
I'm not sure that anything is a secret anymore. Having only researched them lightly, I have a great deal of fascination with their originality and heritage, (Free Masons) which I believe is pre dated into the building of the pyramids in Egypt. They have certainly passed hurdles of unparalleled montlithic accomplishment, and are far more comlicated a phenomena than the conspiracy theorists are even aware of.

Their secrecy is, or was, originally structured aroung the sacred geometric knowledge they possessed. Call it trade secrets. Mainly in order to control their turf. They eventually branched off under the power, and auspices of the complex evolution of Christianity, into the occult heresy of groups such as the Rosecrutians, which back in those days, and in medeival times, was not expedient in order to preserve the so called values of the heritage of a wholesome Christian image. Their lives, to a certain extent, may have actually depended upon that secrecy, depending on what century you want to go into, and which political climate they were influenced by.

Edited by Dave Pellani (04/26/11 10:53 PM)

#53544 - 04/27/11 01:32 AM Re: ONA and Culling - Anti-future Plan [Re: Caladrius]
SinisterMoon Offline

Loc: Florida
 Originally Posted By: Caladrius
[quote=Ghostly1]Now that the ONA has left its "clandestine" or "secret society" phase, and it's spreading phase and has just entered the Third Phase of Fayen.

True - now it's *secretive* rather than *secret*, and *secretive* because maybe the majority of ONA members or associates publicly hide their ONA affiliation, with those who have an on-line presence using 'nyms. Also *secretive* because of the type of activities that many ONA people do.

#53545 - 04/27/11 03:15 AM Re: ONA and Culling - Anti-future Plan [Re: SinisterMoon]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

(Using quick reply)
I wouldn't say that ONA, Rosicrucian's and some other societies are secretive. They are just unknown to the general population. The teachings and secrets are most of the time already known facts.
But it is only the romanticizing of the unknown which will attract people. Just take a look at the MSS of ONA and try to put back on the glasses of an outsider. The principles and morals are alien to them in the sense of being disruptive and intellectually challenging in nature. But take one grain out of the ONA cookie and mirror it towards the general population and you'll notice other people outside can have the same ideas without affiliation let alone having heard of ONA.

Taking the example of "sacred mathematics". People who have learned to count and have a moderate interest and fascination in mathematics will find out the "secrets" of certain symbols. To someone whose skills in maths are equal to zero it will just be a figure. Romanticize it a bit and you'll soon have people starting to see occult symbols everywhere and making wild theories of orgies, devil-worshipping, gang-bangs with the devil, curses, etc ..
As for that matter, I'm quite sure I can upset African tribes by drawing a circle in the sand and indicating a secant, radius, diameter and the chord with their respective lengths making them believe it is an unholy symbol without saying a word.

In other words, nothing is secret only unknown.

Edited by Dimitri (04/27/11 03:17 AM)

#53550 - 04/27/11 05:31 AM Re: ONA and Culling - Anti-future Plan [Re: Dimitri]
JoshThorpe Offline
stranger

Loc: England, UK
Anyone know how you would actually get in contact with these guys?

#53551 - 04/27/11 08:12 AM Re: ONA and Culling - Anti-future Plan [Re: JoshThorpe]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
One line posts are frowned upon here.

If you wish to find them, use google.
I don't think anyone is about to pm you a phone number.

Morgan

#53552 - 04/27/11 09:32 AM Re: ONA and Culling - Anti-future Plan [Re: JoshThorpe]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Originally Posted By: JoshThorpe

If you imply with "these guys" those "behind" ONA, I doubt you will be able to contact them, and if, it will only be because they have a very good reason to contact you.

Caladrius or SinisterMoon however are better informed than me about this.

D.

#53560 - 04/27/11 02:31 PM Re: ONA and Culling - Anti-future Plan [Re: Diavolo]
Caladrius Offline

Loc: SoCal
 Originally Posted By: Diavolo

If you imply with "these guys" those "behind" ONA, I doubt you will be able to contact them, and if, it will only be because they have a very good reason to contact you.

D.

This is true. You won't find the "guys" behind the "ONA." I don't think them guys are interested in being contacted. Actually from Mr. James Lewis' recent survey, it appears as though girls out number guys in the ONA.

I would do as Morgan suggested: start with google. The people behind the ONA are not available to answer question; but for the past 35 years or so they have left a pile of written manuscripts behind, many of which is found on the internet. But I would say that if one has to ask, then one does not "have it."

It's like someone who must ask how to become a gangbanger and where they can find a gang to join. Those kinds are called "Toys." Even if they find a gang to join, they're just Playing Dressup for a while until their role playing stales when they will run off to the next thing. Someone who "Has It" in their blood and Nature don't need to ask about gangs. They just start banging as a Self-Made banger and find their own niggas to bang with.

If that analogy doesn't work, then it's like art. You know it's not in your inner Nature - your Dharma - to be an Artist when you have to ask how to be an artist or go to school to be one. Art to such people is just a passing interest which will fade when something better or shinier comes along. Those that are born with Art in their blood and Being, just DO it with a blind and consuming passion as a Natural means to Express their Dharma, Inner Nature, and Inner Potential.

As Morgan suggested, start by googling. Put the pieces together. And if it's in your Nature to Bang ONA, you'll know what to do by your very Sinister Nature without being told how to be Sinister. Everything is "out there." The seeds have been cast. Those seeds just need the Right fertile minds to take root and germinate. The Wrong minds will fail the acid tests and get lost in the outer forms, the words and semantics.

Edited by Caladrius (04/27/11 02:35 PM)

#53612 - 04/28/11 04:57 PM Re: ONA and Culling - Anti-future Plan [Re: Caladrius]
MindFux Offline

I wouldn't say women outnumber men of the ONA. I'd just say that the prevalence of the WSA352 and it's choice of heresies lends itself more naturally to a female mindset. That and the commonality of experience in some of the founding texts of what is probably the largest Nexion of the current rolling around these days on-line isn't really geared to a male psyche. That's not to say the essence is any different from any other Nexion, but as a form, it is what it is.

That said I have noticed a higher proportion of fractured, or outright shattered psyches bounce off the ONA (I can't say come from it, because they were never of the ONA in the first place) and a shocking majority of them are men. Mayhaps some credence should be put to the fact that the Sinister Empathy is principally a feminine trait, or the ladies just handle it better. ;\)

I'd wager for instance the individual asking the question in this case is male. I'd also wager that the appeal of being a 'badass' won't gel with the reality of walking the path. Maybe 'badassness' isn't something that mentally unhinged women aspire to quite as much as mentally unhinged men.

Edited by MindFux (04/28/11 05:21 PM)

#53613 - 04/28/11 05:36 PM Re: ONA and Culling - Anti-future Plan [Re: JoshThorpe]
Moravagine Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: JoshThorpe

If you are persistent in your desire, and disregard what has already been said - you just might get what you were looking for. They might find you. Fingers crossed .

Alternately, you could leave your name and address right here, along with why you feel you're cut out for the ONA - in one thousand words or less.

You have some options. I would suggest the latter, more direct approach.

#53615 - 04/28/11 06:06 PM Re: ONA and Culling - Anti-future Plan [Re: JoshThorpe]
Zakary Offline
pledge

I would say trying to get in contact with the ONA is like trying to contact a jihadist group like Alqaeda. As the ONA promotes Culling and human sacrifice their ideology and activity would be of interest to security and intelligence agencies, not to mention the profile of its founder...... we'll say no more. It stands to reason that intelligence agencies would frequent this site, no all our identities and locations...... don't question this for a second. In light of these factors if they do contact you they will most likely not be who they say they are......? I don't want to scare you but let me just say I know people who work for the Fedral police here in Australia....... they watch many many things........! I can't imagine what a website associated with a high profile person such as Karla would attract?
Page 27 of 57 « First<2526272829>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.042 seconds of which 0.008 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.