Page 30 of 57 « First<2829303132>Last »
Topic Options
#53734 - 04/30/11 03:12 PM Re: ONA and Culling - Anti-future Plan [Re: SinisterMoon]
Zakary Offline
pledge

Yes well with that string of credentials the obvious one that is left out is MI6 operative or colaborator. However, even if it were found that this were true ONA adherents would say this was all for the cause. Look I think Myatt will always remain a hard sell for the discerning. We won't subscribe to mainstream religions let alone ideologies expounded by extremely suspicious characters like Myatt...... I'll give he is a clever chap no doubt. Trust him or not he is interesting in many ways, but I'd stay a safe distance non the less as these types of extremist subversive movements always end up being scapegoated...... deliberately or not.
#53740 - 04/30/11 03:45 PM Re: ONA and Culling - Anti-future Plan [Re: Morgan]
Hegesias Offline

Householders can attack and even kill intruders in defence of their home, yet people risk prosecution if they step over the line with revenge or set a trap to kill an intruder. This is fallacy because by having weakness about their "gait" like a big sign saying "I'm a mug, come fuck with me, I won't fight back" victims attract intruders.

Revenge is always seen as necessary in my book to teach the surrounding others not to fuck with you, instil respect into those who would otherwise entertain thoughts of pushing their luck with you. I've never gone out of my way to get revenge as man is all the same and one not proceed importance over the other nor deserve special attention. Revenge in my experience has always been immediate, it's done before the enemy has time to finish making his offence.

It's also much easier in the USA. All you do is stay up late with your patio doors open revealing valuable electronics, plasma TV etc. By the light of a dim lamp with some coco, reading an interesting book, you wait for the lucky winner of your special hollow point magnum bullet. Obviously this would be illegal but by substituting a "gormless character" for the enticing valuables, one could regard being a born pussy as baiting, considering gun laws.

There seems to be confusion over the point at which defending one’s family and property becomes illegal. Fear is apparently a factor, as it is explained that the more extreme the circumstance and "fear felt", the more force you can lawfully use in self-defence. This is fallacy because this means that those of us who aren't interested in "fear felt" rather we acknowledge a "threat affirmed" and deal violence in a calculated, dispassionate manner simply because we have experience in these matters and know that putting somebody down is just one of those things, we will be seen as guilty because we are not weak.

Individuals do not have to wait to be attacked before they use violence themselves. If you are seen to have acted in reasonable self defence and the intruder dies, you will still have acted lawfully. To me anyone who is fucking with me is not making me angry for what they are doing, whatever threat they are posing is irrelevant, it's the fact that they waste my time and how rude this time-wasting is, this is what leads me to decide I will deal violence. I see a threat as "rude", it's all about manners.

If you cross the line into revenge, retribution or setting a deliberate trap, you will face the courts. This is why you dispassionately murder the intruder of your privacy on the spot without hesitation. There is no need to formalise things into emotional or subjective terms, the intruder has signed his own death certificate by invading your privacy.

#53743 - 04/30/11 04:14 PM Re: ONA and Culling - Anti-future Plan [Re: Zakary]
SinisterMoon Offline

Loc: Florida
 Originally Posted By: Zakary
Yes well with that string of credentials the obvious one that is left out is MI6 operative

And now a word from our sponsors...

"Myatt was recruited at uni which is why he dropped out. His time is jail (twice) was arranged to look good on his CV. We trained him in Column 88 - our secret paramilitary NATO Gladio op - and then had him set up the ultra violent NDFM followed by ARM, and the While Wolves, and finally the NSM to disrupt Combat 18. Job done we decided to retrain him - crash course in Arabic and encrypted comms - and have him infiltrate al-Qaida... While doing all this, we had him set up and expand the fake ONA as entrapment which enabled us to blackmail some of its members and use them as dumb 5GW patsies... Myatt is now retired (yes really, trust us) with a State pension and spends his days translating Greek literature and writing poetry on his country estate in Shropshire, a gift from HMG. He was secretly Knighted for his work on behalf of Her Majesty's Gov..."

And now for another fairy tale. Are you sitting comfortably?

#53758 - 04/30/11 07:37 PM Re: ONA and Culling - Anti-future Plan [Re: SinisterMoon]
Zakary Offline
pledge

Yes well....... I don't know? Sure probably not an MI6 agent..... just an activist who is watched and sometimes utilised as the flame for the moths? I don't...?.. all speculation really?
#63224 - 01/01/12 01:12 AM Re: ONA and Culling - Anti-future Plan [Re: Zakary]
Hegesias Offline

It is reported that police officers receive a kind of therapy after killing unavoidably on duty. It is reported that even soldiers must be emotionally conditioned to kill. In this we see the sheepish empathy of the mundanes not only prohibits their brain from delivering a rush of pleasure chemicals when visiting violence, but that it is not a lack of empathy , but a lack of fearless temperament and inability to experience the thresholds of authentic dark numinosity. The mundanes in their abstract state of existence, cannot rationally comprehend, let alone link directly, to the depths of intimacy presenced between two living entities in resonance with the abstractionless presence of Nature.

When wolves hunt down a prey, sometimes, instead of killing outright, the wolves eviscerate then methodically pull sinews from the shuddering prey, presencing the intimacy of dread, blackout floods of adrenaline, shivering in ecstasy, in resonance with the abstractionless dark in Nature. The wolves part, leaving the meat, when the prey’s eyes have distilled, in death’s purity.

We are as cruel as Nature.

A majority of the mundanes champion an abstraction called Social Darwinism, but whereby the strongest and fittest applies only to obeying the lawful slave regime of the state – often as some such countercultured controlled opposition, lauding herd mentality, baring the semblance of pride, but merely the psychology of vanity's image validation, unable to determine the difference.

In thrall to the fantastic mediocrity of cultural and political abstractions, -isms, -ologies etc., nothing more than collapse to peer pressure, substance abuse and alcoholism, felt as some kind of ‘freedom’ in dysfunctionally sharing their herd emotions. By process of natural selection, these genetically weak and unfit humans should be subject to death, yet they believe themselves to be the strong ones simply because there are a lot of them, protected by the laws of the state. They resent Our kind, regardless whether despicable or nobler sophistication, their natural slavemaster effortlessly exploits them, elusive as both higher and lower social class. In this we see, objectively, the will to power is stronger than the will to survive.

As humans distinguish themselves by way of self-respect – there is only cold contempt for the deep down ‘good natured’. We have about as much compassion for them as for germs, if not only for their ill virtue to communicate diseased character. We serve the mundane caste its sobering diagnosis “inoperable” – scum for black forces of Nature to play with.

The mundane caste’s nervous reaction, resentment, vindictiveness, such peasantry evil is nothing more than uneasiness in the presence of reality; otherness; Nature. Should we warrant intimate disgust? We leave them to their own devices – drugs, sexual nihilism, aids and various other strains of Nature’s concern to them, naturally, they distinguish themselves suitable for irony. What care do we for that which Nature has turned her face from and forsaken. We leave them to their own devices as part of the natural culling process. Ought we pursue a life, a series of ecstasies…

#63244 - 01/02/12 01:13 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Raffy]
Ashley Corinne Offline
stranger

Loc: Utah
I'm not an expert on the ONA, but they seem pretty sketchy to me. As a Satanist I would think that the culling process should include removing people who pledge allegiance to Satan. I thought Satanism was about not pledging allegiance, but taking your destiny into your own hands.

Culling is a natural process, so there's no need to institutionalize or dogmatize it. Dogmatic culling only serves as justification for being an asshole, and nobody like's an asshole. They're shitty and they stink. Satanism is about living in accordance with the laws of nature, not trying to define them according to your own thoughts and perceptions.

I'm not saying that culling isn't necessary. But the idea of institutionalized culling is ridiculous because when a group, cult, or organization attempts to do it they just end up being hierarchical, judgmental, and self-absorbed. That's why Christianity and other RHP religions suck so much ass. Their culling process is more ethereal than carnal, but it's all the same shit.

I love Anton LaVey, but I fear he has inadvertently created a veritable hydra of self-important, schismatic cults, the same kinds of hypocritical organizations that he fought against. Satanism is about strength AND wisdom. One is nothing without the other.

#63245 - 01/02/12 01:27 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Ashley Corinne]
Jake999 Offline

Originally Posted By: Ashley Corinne

I love Anton LaVey, but I fear he has inadvertently created a veritable hydra of self-important, schismatic cults, the same kinds of hypocritical organizations that he fought against. Satanism is about strength AND wisdom. One is nothing without the other.

You have just earned a seat at my table anytime. The first round is on me.

#63246 - 01/02/12 01:41 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Ashley Corinne]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
 Quote:
But the idea of institutionalized culling is ridiculous because when a group, cult, or organization attempts to do it they just end up being hierarchical, judgmental, and self-absorbed. That's why Christianity and other RHP religions suck so much ass. Their culling process is more ethereal than carnal, but it's all the same shit.

You are quite right. There are some of the ONA who accept that Satanism is non-dogmatic, and that the concept of "culling" exists to test and decondition the prejudices of the individual. Unfortunately, there are also others for whom culling is a dogma to reinforce a strict us-vs-them mindset, usually based on some arbitrary moral standard of "honor" or "advancing the sinister dialectic".

Quote:
That's why Christianity and other RHP religions suck so much ass. Their culling process is more ethereal than carnal, but it's all the same shit.

What do you think happened in Egypt, Sodom, Gomorrah, Jericho, and Midian? Culling in action. "They don't agree with us, so they deserve to die." Story of the world.

Quote:

Amen.

Edited by The Zebu (01/02/12 01:41 AM)

#63248 - 01/02/12 09:43 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: The Zebu]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

I have no issue with the idea of culling and frankly, don't think there is anything wrong with it at all. Humans have been removing the other as long as humans exist for every reason imaginable.

One can consider that bad, or good, but beyond these personal judgments, one can't deny it defined and shaped us into what we are now. Homo Sapiens rules the Earth because they eliminated Homo Erectus and Homo Neanderthalensis. The societies we live in, and all the progress we made is established upon the blood of others. Humans transcend through misery, we need conflict to evolve.

Institutionalizing culling is another matter. In some countries/states it is institutionalized but euphemistically named "the law". The death penalty is an institutionalization of culling, defined and executed by the government. When people apply culling themselves it is called murder. When the State applies it, it is, quite ironically, called justice.

So no, I don't consider culling wrong but instead of institutionalization, it should solely be applied based upon personal judgement.

D.

#63258 - 01/02/12 03:14 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Diavolo]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
That's horrible D, where are your MORALS? Every life is sacred, and nobody has the right to take away anyone's sacrosanct right to be alive, or stop them from doing anything. Culling is MURDER and MURDER is illegal..and you better believe politicians, and by proxy, clergy know what's best for the world, and the proper way to live.

Also, overpopulation is a myth. There is plenty of room on earth for at least 30 billion more people. So let's keep those welfare babies coming!

#63268 - 01/03/12 12:47 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Jake999]
Ashley Corinne Offline
stranger

Loc: Utah
 Originally Posted By: Jake999
You have just earned a seat at my table anytime. The first round is on me.

Ha ha ha! Hell yeah! I'll take you up on that!

Although I wouldn't describe myself as a LaVeyan per-se, I'm probably one of the biggest LaVey fans in the world today. I personally think that the old doctor is the most underrated cultural revolutionary of his time.

#64265 - 02/02/12 02:59 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Ashley Corinne]
TwIzT Offline

I don't believe it's about cull this, cull that, cull, cull, cull. To every weed there is a root. To every ant hill there is a queen. So where the problem begins it can also end. If you turn on your own, you start to destroy yourself from the inside out.

Edited by TwIzT (02/02/12 03:02 AM)

#64266 - 02/02/12 08:56 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: TwIzT]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
Yes, every rose has it's thorn, and every night has it's dawn...and every cowboy sings a sad, sad song.

#64289 - 02/03/12 12:43 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Dan_Dread]
TwIzT Offline

This thread is going to die now! Poison lyrics, everyone knows that the only good hair metal that ever came into existence is Pantera.

Edited by TwIzT (02/03/12 12:44 AM)

#66271 - 04/20/12 07:49 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Raffy]
Zakary Offline
pledge

Such grandiosity..... cometh the new Aeon of the Sinister tribes.....? I do like it in many ways.... why not be grandiose? One should plan ahead... even if it is for a coming Aeon I suppose.
I am certainly not for organized culling of any kind..... that is for the herds of sheep who cull each other for wealth and power. Personalized culling however would certainly be more rewarding in the appropriate circumstance. To rid oneself of an enemy or pest permanently is no doubt a worthy pursuit. As for concerning myself with the culling of peoples and nations.... a combination of the Sun and its effects on DNA does that job adequately enough.... humans wither and die at a satisfying enough pace... I wouldn't bother speeding up the process out of haste... the universe and all within it will once again enter the Abyss from which it came and be reborn all anew....
Just some thoughts.....
I'm not an ONA member though I like some of its ideas... I guess I'm not one for following prescriptions....

Page 30 of 57 « First<2829303132>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.035 seconds of which 0.008 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.