Page 1 of 2 12>
Topic Options
#4096 - 02/11/08 06:34 PM NAOS religion, Nekromanteion
NAOS Offline
Banned
stranger

In this web called world we gave you life and birth, death and resurrection.

We are the axis in the wheel of reincarnation.

Everything must return back to Us.

The start of Our glory; Hellas, birthplace of Our Gods was destroyed by Those who have the name of disgrace.

NAOS NEKRON, the Temple of the Dead known as NEKROMANTEION or Oracle of the Dead and Knossos Labyrinth are only a few monuments of Our Bloodline, ICHOR.

Ruling body of mankind changed many names along history.

We are the ruling body of humans.

We even gave you the choice to believe.

One thing you know that you know nothing.

The world is an illusion.

Every rite and ceremony is performed ONLY to serve US.

You only FEED Our Dream.

Our eyes are the vortex from which nothing escapes.

In ancient times, humans and Elder Gods coexisted. There were illegitimating mixes of Royal Bloodlines of Anunaki ancestors and potential humans.

Do you believe in Extraterrestrial Entities?

Do you feel that you are a carrier of Lost Wisdom, unlocked and disturbed?

You are genetically programmed to be a slave.

Still, you have one chance to Reprogram Realities.

Some of you

Read between the lines.

http://naos.activeboard.com

#4098 - 02/11/08 07:00 PM Re: NAOS religion, Nekromanteion [Re: NAOS]
birdstrike Offline
pledge

Loc: Canada
Oh my god! It's everything I believe. I am one of the chosen. Please lead me oh wise NAOS. Please show me how to fulfill my destiny. I am not a slave. Teach me to erase my programming. Put me in contact with my alien true self. Make me a king on this earth. Allow me to release the true lost wisdom housed within me.

Hopefully NAOS can guide me out of my outcast lifestyle. Out of my bedroom full of black candles. Hopefully I won't have to be a brain dead loser much longer through NAOS. I can rule this world that currently shuns me.

GODAMMIT WHERE DO THESE IDIOTS COME FROM!!!!!

This shit sounds like scientology for fuck sakes

#4100 - 02/11/08 07:42 PM Re: NAOS religion, Nekromanteion [Re: birdstrike]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
It almost goes without saying that you are a moron. To anyone else this is obvious. And I wouldn't mention it except you seem oblivious to this fact. Oh, I am sure you think that nonsense was masterful, but to anyone else here you just look stupid.

For your next post, please post something just a bit more thought out, or just pack up your snake oil and hustle that shit somewhere else.

Thanks.

#4101 - 02/11/08 08:24 PM Re: NAOS religion, Nekromanteion [Re: Fist]
Sethsryt Offline
stranger

Loc: The Netherlands
Why don't you all seek to understand the guy?
why do we always have to kick and poke it till it is broken?

Sounds like Lovecraft to me. Elder gods and such.

Please let him speak some more so we can understand him,
many books tell lies, but the best lies are based on facts,
and we want to know the facts, don't we?

#4102 - 02/11/08 08:27 PM Re: NAOS religion, Nekromanteion [Re: NAOS]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Loc: CA
 Originally Posted By: NAOS
In this web called world we gave you life and birth, death and resurrection.

We are the axis in the wheel of reincarnation.

Everything must return back to Us.

The start of Our glory; Hellas, birthplace of Our Gods was destroyed by Those who have the name of disgrace.

NAOS NEKRON, the Temple of the Dead known as NEKROMANTEION or Oracle of the Dead and Knossos Labyrinth are only a few monuments of Our Bloodline, ICHOR.

Ruling body of mankind changed many names along history.

We are the ruling body of humans.

We even gave you the choice to believe.

One thing you know that you know nothing.

The world is an illusion.

Every rite and ceremony is performed ONLY to serve US.

You only FEED Our Dream.

Our eyes are the vortex from which nothing escapes.

In ancient times, humans and Elder Gods coexisted. There were illegitimating mixes of Royal Bloodlines of Anunaki ancestors and potential humans.

Do you believe in Extraterrestrial Entities?

Do you feel that you are a carrier of Lost Wisdom, unlocked and disturbed?

You are genetically programmed to be a slave.

Still, you have one chance to Reprogram Realities.

Some of you

Read between the lines.

http://naos.activeboard.com
LMAO!!! Great Shit. I remember this one time I met this dork of a girl in all black and I went up to her and asked her what was up with her woredrobe and she gave this stupid melodramatic :"We are the Kindred..."

~~352~~

#4104 - 02/11/08 08:30 PM Re: NAOS religion, Nekromanteion [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Sethsryt Offline
stranger

Was it day or night?
The real kindred, if they do exist, would never show their identity. Drinking human blood is not widely accepted.. At least, not when you kill the victim.
 Originally Posted By: LUCIFERIFIC
LMAO!!! Great Shit. I remember this one time I met this dork of a girl in all black and I went up to her and asked her what was up with her woredrobe and she gave this stupid melodramatic :"We are the Kindred..."

#4105 - 02/11/08 08:33 PM Re: NAOS religion, Nekromanteion [Re: Sethsryt]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Loc: CA
 Originally Posted By: Sethsryt
Was it day or night?
The real kindred, if they do exist, would never show their identity. Drinking human blood is not widely accepted.. At least, not when you kill the victim.

Oh my God, I can't believe you know about them. Yeah, The Kindred, Vampires; wait; Vampyres. It was in the day at a park she didn't melt or burn.

~~352~~

#4107 - 02/11/08 08:39 PM Re: NAOS religion, Nekromanteion [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Sethsryt Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: Sethsryt
Was it day or night?

Oh my God, I can't believe you know about them. Yeah, The Kindred, Vampires; wait; Vampyres. It was in the day at a park she didn't melt or burn.

Yes my darling? Ah, yes, I know a great many things, yet not enough. Truth is a jigsaw with false pieces. Damn the artist who made it...
She didn't burn? Too bad, clearly a poser.
As in the vampire movie, Lestat walked at day. It made me laugh, if they make a movie of a good book, then follow the rules of the book..
Though Vampyres.. On second thought, was that not a partner of the Setian Satanism? They don't seem to burn in sunlight and do wear ritual black robes like our respectable mr La Vey or should I say, "Levy"?

#4109 - 02/11/08 09:48 PM Re: NAOS religion, Nekromanteion [Re: Sethsryt]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Quote:

Because stupidity is a cardinal sin? Stupidity should be painful. Does this confuse you?

I love a good story. I love Lovecraft. But, it is fiction....

#4114 - 02/12/08 03:45 AM Re: NAOS religion, Nekromanteion [Re: Fist]
Sethsryt Offline
stranger

Stupidity?
Ah but that is a two sides blade my friend.
You seem to be too ignorant to listen to the madman's rabbling.
Though Lovecraft seems to be utmost fiction,
you should see that the way the gods are portrayed don't differ much from how people look upon the gods now and in the past.

And that maybe, a higher power is a mindless mass of black matter. For Azathoth might look fictional at first, on the second thought you might remember black matter? What if Azathoth is a description of the black matter at the center of the universe?

Like the Egyptians once explained the big boom as lotuses coming from a being called Nun. Nun was a being that always was, and always will be. What if Nun was the black matter? And the lotuses the explosions?
Nothing is perfect truth, nothing is totally true.
Look further then just the words. It might contain symbolism..
Even if it is just one real piece of the jigsaw called truth. You might really need it to complete the puzzle.
 Originally Posted By: Fist
 Quote:

Because stupidity is a cardinal sin? Stupidity should be painful. Does this confuse you?

I love a good story. I love Lovecraft. But, it is fiction....

#4132 - 02/12/08 04:53 PM Re: NAOS religion, Nekromanteion [Re: Sethsryt]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Oh bother, another physicist....

From Wiki:

"It has been noted that the names "dark matter" and "dark energy" serve mainly as expressions of human ignorance, much as the marking of early maps with "terra incognita"."

In other words, "we don't know what is causing this but we have to call it something." It may not even be matter or energy at all but an extra-dimensional sine wave, reflection, or special state of the matter that we already oberserve in our known universe.

Anyway...

To suggest that Lovecraft had some special knowledge of the secret state of the universe is to suggest other fairytales like Jesus was the son of God and God spoke to prophets. It is the same shtick and we don't play that game here.

#4135 - 02/12/08 05:25 PM Re: NAOS religion, Nekromanteion [Re: Fist]
Sethsryt Offline
stranger

Physicist? Ah do not spend such expensive words on my being.
No need for anyway, for I am hard to label.

We do not know what is causing this no, and we might never surely know. And though it might be "fairytale" stuff for you, remember that every myth has some bit of truth in it. Some myths can be symbolical, it is interesting how it came into existence.

As for the Ancient Egyptians. They seemed to know allot about the world. They did things that not seem possible. Do not jump to conclusions too quick. It is so easy to say something is fake or fiction.

I think that is what we call "occult". Hidden knowledge, and I am interested in this knowledge. And since this is a forum site dedicated for communities of "Satanism and Occult" So I do think we play that kind of "game" here. Or I might be misinformed by the title?

Anyway, I try to keep an open mind about these things. That enables me to learn and question things. A reason why I never fit in a religion at all. I saw the flaws so I felt not in place or was called a black sheep(though black sheep can be pretty animals).

You seem to be bothered though, may I gain the knowledge as of why you are bothered? My intentions here are to learn and "philosophize" about the more "occult" things. For mundane things get so boring after a while..

Originally Posted By: Fist
Oh bother, another physicist....

From Wiki:

"It has been noted that the names "dark matter" and "dark energy" serve mainly as expressions of human ignorance, much as the marking of early maps with "terra incognita"."

In other words, "we don't know what is causing this but we have to call it something." It may not even be matter or energy at all but an extra-dimensional sine wave, reflection, or special state of the matter that we already oberserve in our known universe.

Anyway...

To suggest that Lovecraft had some special knowledge of the secret state of the universe is to suggest other fairytales like Jesus was the son of God and God spoke to prophets. It is the same shtick and we don't play that game here.

#4136 - 02/12/08 06:13 PM Re: NAOS religion, Nekromanteion [Re: Sethsryt]
NAOS Offline
Banned
stranger

I will quote a famous statement of Socrates.

"I know one thing, that I know nothing"

The current forum of NAOS is just to inform people about the existance of It.

You are welcome to question everything and not judge like a 5-year old child.

We are human racists after all.

#4137 - 02/12/08 06:17 PM Re: NAOS religion, Nekromanteion [Re: NAOS]
Sethsryt Offline
stranger

Sounds quite interesting.

A nice quote, for whatever wisdom we may gain.
It will be small compared to the whole.

So tell us about it.
 Originally Posted By: NAOS
I will quote a famous statement of Socrates.

"I know one thing, that I know nothing"

The current forum of NAOS is just to inform people about the existance of It.

You are welcome to question everything and not judge like a 5-year old child.

We are human racists after all.

#4138 - 02/12/08 06:19 PM Re: NAOS religion, Nekromanteion [Re: Sethsryt]
NAOS Offline
Banned
stranger

What is it that you want to be answered?
Page 1 of 2 12>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.027 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.