Page 1 of 3 123>
Topic Options
#41008 - 07/29/10 11:11 AM Culling - An Explanation
Raffy Offline
pledge

Loc: Chicago
Since the topic about the oNA and culling has now been locked - having seemingly run its wordy natural course, and devolving, as often is the case, into OT wordy labyrinths, quibbles about definitions, and the expression of personal vituperation - here is my explanation, which I was about to post in that thread before such locking.

Feel beyond the words.

How many have understood this? This exoteric expression of a certain esoteric truth? How many have the occult ability to understand, in a non-verbal way, such an esoteric truth? The truth of a new personal character where personal judgement, derived from direct practical experience, is far more important than dogma, words, theories, ideas, categories, or whatever.

The personal character of a new hybrid - a new type of human personality - that is the not only the essence of the ONA (for whom culling is a viable personal option) but the essence of all satanists everywhere, however they may describe or align themselves, and for whom the expression feel beyond the words has a personal meaning born out of their own direct experiences.

#41009 - 07/29/10 11:17 AM Re: Culling - An Explanation [Re: Raffy]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Dude, give it up. This thread already got locked once and it will probably just get locked again. All this talk of culling is bullshit posturing. Yeah, I get it, it makes you feel tough - much like joining a street gang. Whatever, I am not your brother or your sister and neither is anyone who matters to me. Call them mundane if you like but make an attempt to "cull" anyone who is of any importance to me, you better be prepared to catch a FMJ with your teeth.

#41011 - 07/29/10 11:24 AM Re: Culling - An Explanation [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Raffy Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: 6Satan6Archist6
I get it, it makes you feel tough

No you obviously don't get it, or otherwise you would not prejudge, generalize about, someone you don't personally know and those who act but don't write about it and whom you also don't know.

Like I wrote - feel beyond the words.

You, as many do, seem to have an already formed opinion about those who might "write about culling", and then when someone does write about the subject in a non-negative way you project your already formed opinion about such people onto the writer.

#41014 - 07/29/10 11:34 AM Re: Culling - An Explanation [Re: Raffy]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

No, I am not mistaken. You are incapable of standing your own ground so you have to join a gang for protection. You mentioned this several times in your original thread. Perhaps that protection wouldn't be required if you weren't dumb enough to go around threatening the lives of anyone who doesn't fit into your definition of "Satanic".

I have not said anything negative about the act of culling itself. In fact in my first reply to you I even agreed that some people have no business being alive. What I have a problem with is your definition of "mundane" and the fact that anyone you see as being "mundane" you feel should be placed on the chopping block.

You are the one who made it an "us vs them" thing. Well, I am not a part of the "us" therefore I must be a part of the "them". This makes us enemies. As such it is rather difficult for me to not have a negative opinion of you. After all, you did vaguely threaten my life and the lives of those whom I care about.

#41015 - 07/29/10 11:45 AM Re: Culling - An Explanation [Re: Raffy]
Fnord Offline

Loc: Texas
 Originally Posted By: Raffy

Feel beyond the words.

For the sake of argument, albeit an anecdotal one, I typically feel first and then use words to define the experience for myself. I'm right brain dominant with my left brain always in training. \:\)

... is far more important than dogma...

You've mentioned dogma several times. The Satanic Bible, which I consider foundation as do many here on this site, is intentionally a non dogmatic treatise on the subject of Satanism. One of the primary goals of Satanism is to understand and discard dogma. Which particular dogma are you rallying against?

The personal character of a new hybrid - a new type of human personality - that is the not only the essence of the ONA (for whom culling is a viable personal option) but the essence of all satanists everywhere, however they may describe or align themselves, and for whom the expression feel beyond the words has a personal meaning born out of their own direct experiences.

People who have the ability to think deeply and feel deeply? I just don't see how this is something new. Anyone I've met and or spoken with, who correctly take on the name of the devil, tend to be just this sort of person without the dogma of the ONA attached to them. A simple look around this site, for example, should easily illuminate that idea for you.

Honestly, I think you're trying too hard to push your own ideas without understanding who you are addressing them to.

#41016 - 07/29/10 11:46 AM Re: Culling - An Explanation [Re: Raffy]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Raffy, it is quite simple.
You are preaching to the choir here. What needs to be known about ONA can be looked up by the members who are interested in it. Others who are not interested in the ONA already have an opinion when it comes down to culling and what it means. As far as I know you are not in the position to spread their word or even have the knowledge to do so, when start considering your responses.

The previous tread has been locked since all you could do was coming up with already known facts and annoying posturing. You should perhaps refrain from commenting and start browsing previous topics in the archives to get an idea what has been discusses and what the general knowledge and level here is.

#41017 - 07/29/10 11:51 AM Re: Culling - An Explanation [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Lamar Offline

Loc: Alabama
Raffy, so the point you are trying to get across here is: personal judgement instead of dogma, theories, ideas etc. which is a new character. Am I right? And those who claim dogma over judgement you term as mundanes and think they should be killed? Am I right?

I am having a hard time understanding what it is you are trying to convey. I think the masses should be left as is instead of trying to mass murder, it is easy to manipulate a dumb person for your material gain.

If it is mass murder you are trying to preach then I consider you an extremist and a terrorist and granting we ever crossed paths, I would destroy you. Yet again (your "culling") it would be murder in the name of religion.

Edited by Lamar (07/29/10 11:56 AM)

#41021 - 07/29/10 01:15 PM Re: Culling - An Explanation [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Raffy Offline
pledge

You are incapable of standing your own ground so you have to join a gang for protection.

Again you are making assumptions and generalizing. Being in such a gang is an option. One option. It's a personal choice. But one that's practical in a heck of a lot of modern situations, that just makes a lot of sense these days.

There are no rules. You also don't seem to realize that another option is for a person to form their own gang - just as being alone is also a viable option.

if you weren't dumb enough to go around threatening the lives of anyone who doesn't fit into your definition of "Satanic".

Yet again you are making assumptions and generalizing - there is no general definition, because it's up to each person to arrive at their own conclusions based on their experiences and on their character.

What I have a problem with is your definition of "mundane"

It's your problem - not mine. Ultimately all definitions are irrelevant. It's how and why you live that matters.

We define mundanes in such a way that they're not our type of people. How do we know "our type of people"? Beyond the words - because of our instinct and our occult ability. Don't forget occult ability - most people here seem to have forgotten this in their words and their squabbles about and their demands for definitions.

Beyond the words also means - beyond the labels we may assign to ourselves and others; beyond the groups we may adhere to or claim to follow; beyond the prejudgement we might make about someone based on such labels.

Thus, it's not about ONA verses other Satanists. It's about our type, our satanic type, verses those who are not like us, who don't have the sinister character, the abilities, to be like us.

You are the one who made it an "us vs them" thing.

Because in the real world - the hard world, the world of direct sinister experience - it is "us and them".

#41022 - 07/29/10 01:22 PM Re: Culling - An Explanation [Re: Lamar]
Raffy Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: Lamar
Raffy, so the point you are trying to get across here is: personal judgement instead of dogma, theories, ideas etc. which is a new character. Am I right? And those who claim dogma over judgement you term as mundanes and think they should be killed? Am I right?

Not quite.

Right about personal judgement - deriving from practical experience, from innate character - before dogma etc.

But mundanes have far more flaws than simply following some dogma or other over practical experience.

And no - not all mundanes should be killed. But that culling a few or some is, for us, an ethical option given the nature of mundanes; not mandatory, but an option, if it's useful in some way.

#41025 - 07/29/10 01:43 PM Re: Culling - An Explanation [Re: Dimitri]
Raffy Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: Dimitri
You are preaching to the choir here

Maybe I am in the wrong place, here.

It certainly now seems so, so maybe this will be my last post in this thread.

#41026 - 07/29/10 01:58 PM Re: Culling - An Explanation [Re: Raffy]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

No Raffy, you are not in the wrong place and I'd appreciate it when you'd stay, even when a lot of people might not understand the very essence of that what others take for granted.

D.

#41031 - 07/29/10 02:39 PM Re: Culling - An Explanation [Re: Diavolo]
Raffy Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: Diavolo
No Raffy, you are not in the wrong place and I'd appreciate it when you'd stay, even when a lot of people might not understand the very essence of that what others take for granted

Thanks! Appreciated.

I see Aquino has mentioned "our" culling thread in an invitation only forum here (which I don't have access to) - so perhaps he will grace us with his presence here, on this open forum?

Would make for a more interesting debate - perhaps.

#41033 - 07/29/10 03:07 PM Re: Culling - An Explanation [Re: Diavolo]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Originally Posted By: Diavolo
No Raffy, you are not in the wrong place and I'd appreciate it when you'd stay, even when a lot of people might not understand the very essence of that what others take for granted.

D.

Seconded, it's not because I say you are preaching to the choir you automatically are in the wrong place (perhaps the opposite can be true).
I still see you in your "testing" period. Unless you start talking gibberish, forgot basic grammar and show a lack of basic knowledge combined with an arrogance which is annoying to read, I see no point for having a good bite.

#41035 - 07/29/10 03:28 PM Re: Culling - An Explanation [Re: Raffy]
Lamar Offline

Loc: Alabama
 Originally Posted By: Lamar

Not quite.

Right about personal judgement - deriving from practical experience, from innate character - before dogma etc.

But mundanes have far more flaws than simply following some dogma or other over practical experience.

And no - not all mundanes should be killed. But that culling a few or some is, for us, an ethical option given the nature of mundanes; not mandatory, but an option, if it's useful in some way.

Okay I think I better understand now. My question at the moment is: how exactly would you go about culling people? I "mentally cull" from time to time, seperating people who stand out to me - either for better or their stupidity or ignorance.

#41039 - 07/29/10 03:41 PM Re: Culling - An Explanation [Re: Raffy]
Caladrius Offline

Loc: SoCal

I see Aquino has mentioned "our" culling thread...

lmao! I didn't notice. I can guess the gist of the secret posts made by him.

Aquino is fun. I left him a list of questions in another thread which he conveniently abandoned LOL. Come here Aquino!

Page 1 of 3 123>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.021 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.