Page 11 of 14 « First<910111213>Last »
Topic Options
#41566 - 08/07/10 03:45 PM Re: the deception of atheism [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
Caladrius Offline

Loc: SoCal
 Originally Posted By: Michael A.Aquino
 Originally Posted By: Caladrius
What the hell was I reading Aquino? A story affiliated with the O.T.O.?

Across the Gulf... It is Crowley's account of a previous incarnation in ancient Egypt on the occasion of the transition of the Ĉon of Isis into that of Osiris.

[...]

The authority of the Temple of Set comes from Set directly and personally, in the Book of Coming Forth by Night.

I see. Your attempt at bringing up weak historical connections have burned, so now you fall back on insane shenanigans such as Crowley was the incarnation of an Ancient Egyptian and that some make believe creature gave you the authority to claim to be the true Satanism and to be the genuine pre-1975 Church of Satan?

You have the exact same irresponsible mentality as Blackwood.

I asked Blackwood from where he gets his authority and claim to be the leader of theistic Satanism and he tells me it is directly from Satan himself, and he points fingers at you to try and use your name to some how legitimize his organization.

I ask you the same, and you do the same as he. You tell me it comes directly from Set, and you point fingers at Crowley.

Both you and Blackwood are despicable and irresponsible people. At least Anton LaVey had the responsible nature to out right claim that he himself codified Satanism.

If I asked you if you actually recognize Blackwood and his claims that you somehow back up and recognize him and his Temples of Satan - as the true and real Satanism, what would you tell me?

If we raised Crowley from the dead and asked him if he knew you and recognized your organization as the true and genuine prophetic materialization of his prophesy what would he say?

You play this age old Right Hand game of prophesy fulfillment, claiming telepathic connection with some God who somehow gives you some authority or mandate. And you claim yourself and your Toser organization to be "Left Hand." People like you are called Snake Oil Salesmen and Charlatans.

LaVey didn't give you Satanism or the C/S. So you just make up an imaginary friend to give it too you. It's all good though you see... you're good at your BS game. It's your ignorant followers that I ultimately pity.

Edited by Caladrius (08/07/10 03:53 PM)

#41568 - 08/07/10 05:03 PM Re: the deception of atheism [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Michael A.Aquino Offline
stalker

Loc: San Francisco, CA, USA
 Originally Posted By: 6Satan6Archist6
 Quote:
The authority of the Temple of Set comes from Set directly and personally, in the Book of Coming Forth by Night.

Prove it.

I've been doing that for the past 35 years.

#41570 - 08/07/10 05:10 PM Re: the deception of atheism [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Show me one piece of valid scientific evidence for the existence of Set. As a wise man once said; extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Sorry, but personal testimony does not qualify.

So far all it seems you have been doing for the past 35 years is holding a petty grudge.

#41571 - 08/07/10 05:15 PM Re: the deception of atheism [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
Caladrius Offline

Originally Posted By: Michael A.Aquino
 Quote:

Prove it.

I've been doing that for the past 35 years.

ROTFL!!! Oh shit. That was funny. You're so pathetic.

I've noticed a gradual deterioration in the coherency of your memeplex over the past 35 years Aquino.

During your early years you spent your time on the offensive with a certain amount of confidence in yourself. This is something I immediately noticed in your correspondence with "Steven Brown." Offensive here meaning that you asserted your claim over Satanism with your mandate from Set in a very confident way.

Now you spend you time on the defensive end of the game. This being a memetic battle field, your shift from offensive to defensive is significant [a sign of a losing battle]. Significant in the sense that today's generation isn't as retarded as that of the 70's and 80's who won't so easily bow down to some goofball with a mandate from an glorified fairy.

When you expire Aquino, these offensive counter-memes - which are more relevant and rational will disrupt the coherency of your aged memeplex fracturing it. Like you, your Temple of Set's time is running thin. I doubt it will out live Lavey's memeplex, which yours has never managed to out do.

Edited by Caladrius (08/07/10 05:16 PM)

#41573 - 08/07/10 05:19 PM Re: the deception of atheism [Re: Caladrius]
Michael A.Aquino Offline
stalker

I see.

Actually you don't; you are just continuing to construct your own houses of cards to knock down. Your personal fetish, evidently, but not mine to indulge any further.

#41574 - 08/07/10 05:54 PM Re: the deception of atheism [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Michael A.Aquino Offline
stalker

Show me one piece of valid scientific evidence for the existence of Set.

Scientific evidence is valid only within the objective universe. I can show you evidence of any of the OU neteru, such as Bast in your housecat and Ra in the Sun. Set, however, is the neter not of the OU, hence can be apprehended only in distinction from it, as in your own conscious distinction from it, which is a particularization of his Form or Principle, just as your housecat and the Sun are of their neteru.

I have discussed this before in the 600C, and really don't see much point in saying it over and over again for persons who cannot, or will not see it. And frankly it doesn't strike me as in the least difficult to grasp. But this strange aversion to the essence of one's unique & isolate self is there all through recorded history, in all of the world's OU-religions, and of course in OU-bounded Atheism. I can only echo Mr. Spock: "Fascinating."

Quote:
So far all it seems you have been doing for the past 35 years is holding a petty grudge.

I daresay thousands of Setians would disagree with you, not to mention the vast amount of literature, artwork, and other creative accomplishments in the Temple's archives.

And if all you can see in my memoirs of the Church of Satan is "a petty grudge", I can't help you there either. You're just going to be stuck being you, as it were.

#41575 - 08/07/10 06:09 PM Re: the deception of atheism [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Quote:
Scientific evidence is valid only within the objective universe.

I live in the Objective Universe, IE reality, so that is what I am concerned with. At least in this particular instance. If you can't prove the existence of Set objectively then you are wasting time.

Quote:
I can show you evidence of any of the OU neteru, such as Bast in your housecat and Ra in the Sun.

Okay, do it.

Quote:
I daresay thousands of Setians would disagree with you, not to mention the vast amount of literature, artwork, and other creative accomplishments in the Temple's archives.

And if all you can see in my memoirs of the Church of Satan is "a petty grudge", I can't help you there either. You're just going to be stuck being you, as it were.

I don't care what any number of Setian would agree with or disagree with. After 35 years all you have proven is: you can hold a grudge with a ferocity usually reserved for women, you have written an Ebook, you have an unhealthy obsession with Star Wars and you hear voices.

And I have never read your CoS memoirs, I don't really care what happened with all that. It was before my time and CoS is just of general disinterest to me these days anyway. What leads me to believe that you are holding a grudge is the way you have grudgingly argued with other members about the goings on of CoS over 30 years ago.

I simply don't like it when people make bullshit claims about the supernatural without being able to back it up with anything other than more supernatural claims of mystical bullshit and made up terms like "neter". You are nothing more than another whack-job street preacher except this particular whack-job has learned how to use a computer.

#41576 - 08/07/10 07:01 PM Re: the deception of atheism [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
If not believing in revealed religious concepts and prophecy can be likened to being stuck, or trapped..please don't let me out. I prefer sanity to believing in the bogey man, and I don't see how letting go of my intellect in favour of just believing something that is both unevidenced and unfalsifiable is in any way superior.

Once one has accepted a belief that can not be called to task, on faith alone, one has lost their grip on reality. The claim that set revealed himself to aquino is no different than the claims of any of the thousands that claim to have spoken directly to jesus, allah, vishnu, or satan himself. They are all epistemologically worthless and unworthy of serious consideration to anyone with a 3 digit IQ (which in my experience, excludes most that define themselves as 'setian')

#41580 - 08/07/10 07:55 PM Re: the deception of atheism [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Michael A.Aquino Offline
stalker

I live in the Objective Universe, IE reality, so that is what I am concerned with. At least in this particular instance. If you can't prove the existence of Set objectively then you are wasting time.

Which serves to illustrate my previous point. I suppose the distinction inherent in your statement "I live in the OU" goes right over your head?

Originally Posted By: 6S6A6
 Originally Posted By: MAA
I can show you evidence of any of the OU neteru, such as Bast in your housecat and Ra in the Sun.

Okay, do it.

Once again, I just did; and once again, right over your head.

I don't care what any number of Setian would agree with or disagree with.

In which case your mind is made up not to be confused with facts. Not my problem.

After 35 years all you have proven is: you can hold a grudge with a ferocity usually reserved for women, you have written an Ebook, you have an unhealthy obsession with Star Wars and you hear voices.

I'm still waiting to hear what "grudge" I am supposed to hold. Was I disappointed in Anton LaVey deciding to sell the Church of Satan's degrees and corrupting an institution to which so many of us had dedicated our lives over the previous decade? Sure. When we incorporated the Temple of Set in July 1975, we structured its Articles & By-Laws to ensure that nothing like that could happen again. That's all.

I wrote a Star Wars story which many people enjoyed, including Forrest J Ackerman so much that he published it in Famous Monsters of Filmland, and one of the original film's principal stars. Your problem with this is ..?

No, I don't "hear voices" either. Once again the actual circumstance of the Book of Coming Forth by Night eludes you, and once again that's your problem.

Originally Posted By: 6A6S6
And I have never read your CoS memoirs, I don't really care what happened with all that. It was before my time and CoS is just of general disinterest to me these days anyway. What leads me to believe that you are holding a grudge is the way you have grudgingly argued with other members about the goings on of CoS over 30 years ago.

Well, if you don't care about it, why keep bringing it up? As for Church of Satan history, I have simply posted corrections to misinformation, assuming that others here [if not you] are interested in historical accuracy. I have yet to see a factual error of mine corrected, either here or in The Church of Satan, but the invitation remains appreciatively open.

Originally Posted By: 6A6S6
I simply don't like it when people make bullshit claims about the supernatural without being able to back it up with anything other than more supernatural claims of mystical bullshit and made up terms like "neter". You are nothing more than another whack-job street preacher except this particular whack-job has learned how to use a computer.

#41581 - 08/07/10 08:10 PM Re: the deception of atheism [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
Caladrius Offline

Quote:
Was I disappointed in Anton LaVey deciding to sell the Church of Satan's degrees and corrupting an institution to which so many of us had dedicated our lives over the previous decade? Sure. When we incorporated the Temple of Set in July 1975, we structured its Articles & By-Laws to ensure that nothing like that could happen again. That's all.

And so instead of selling it, you and your friend Set gave them away to crack heads and meth heads like Zeena and con-artists your "son in law" pointed out?

Set seems to have poor people judging power.

#41582 - 08/07/10 08:12 PM Re: the deception of atheism [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

No nothing has gone over my head, you are simply talking complete nonsense. I ask you to provide proof and you counter with a bullshit excuse of why you can't.

Quote:
Was I disappointed in Anton LaVey deciding to sell the Church of Satan's degrees and corrupting an institution to which so many of us had dedicated our lives over the previous decade? Sure. When we incorporated the Temple of Set in July 1975, we structured its Articles & By-Laws to ensure that nothing like that could happen again. That's all.

If that's all then why do you keep talking about it? Why the continuous debasement of people who don't believe in Set? THAT is the grudge you seem to have. You maintain that the original view of CoS was that Satan was a literal entity. No one agrees with you and instead of just moving on you still feel the need argue about it. If you are so sure you are right, fine, just shut the fuck up about it already, please.

Quote:
I wrote a Star Wars story which many people enjoyed, including Forrest J Ackerman so much that he published it in Famous Monsters of Filmland, and one of the original film's principal stars. Your problem with this is ..?

Who said I had a problem? For awhile there pretty much every post you made was tied into Star Wars one way or another and it simply seemed like you were overly fixated on it.

Quote:
No, I don't "hear voices" either. Once again the actual circumstance of the Book of Coming Forth by Night eludes you, and once again that's your problem.

You maintain that Set communicated with you in some form or another and gave you a mandate to create ToS. That is the same as hearing voices from where I'm sitting. Whether or not there were any actual sounds that you heard is irrelevant. The point is that you claim to be able to communicate, through whatever crazy means, with a supernatural entity. It is a wonder you haven't been fitted for a straight jacket and given daily injections of Thorazine.

Quote:
Well, if you don't care about it, why keep bringing it up?

You must be going senile in your old age. I wasn't the one who brought up your memoirs, You did; assuming that I had actually read them.

#41583 - 08/07/10 08:14 PM Re: the deception of atheism [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
Oxus Offline

Dr. Aquino,

I understand why you are here, and what you have said while here.
Some times I ask myself, why you put up with these endless, diatribes?

Myself, and I'm sure many other here, thank you FOR putting up with them.

Agreements, disagreements . . . all good stuff.
Ad hominem, stupidity, ignorance . . . not good stuff.

Oxus

#41584 - 08/07/10 08:25 PM Re: the deception of atheism [Re: Oxus]
Caladrius Offline

Originally Posted By: Oxus
Dr. Aquino,

Oxus

God damn... talk about being a big pussy.

Aquino, I think one of your homosexual emoboy followers is ass kissing you.

"Dr. Aquino, can I perform oral sex on you?"

#41585 - 08/07/10 09:14 PM Re: the deception of atheism [Re: Caladrius]
Oxus Offline

LOL . . . Caladrius: is a snow-white bird that lives in kings' houses. Come on, isn't that just a metaphor for your minuscule, almost non-existent palpitate useless member shoved up someone's greater and useful ASS?

Dr. Aquino,

Oxus

God damn... talk about being a big pussy.

Aquino, I think one of your homosexual emoboy followers is ass kissing you.

"Dr. Aquino, can I perform oral sex on you?"

#41586 - 08/07/10 09:27 PM Re: the deception of atheism [Re: Oxus]
Caladrius Offline

LOL . . . Caladrius: is a snow-white bird that lives in kings' houses. Come on, isn't that just a metaphor for your minuscule, almost non-existent palpitate useless member shoved up someone's greater and useful ASS?

Do you often think about putting things up your ass when you see references to small animals?

Is a little powder white bird too small for your man-pussy? You need a big coke dipped gerbil to stretch your pick sock or what?

I just thought your fag comment you left for Aquino was funny. It reminds me of Aquino being an old Pedagogue with a fagboy as a student. Does he give you guys the "at a boy" for kissing his ass? Are the other Setians as faggotty as you?

Edited by Caladrius (08/07/10 09:31 PM)

Page 11 of 14 « First<910111213>Last »

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.03 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.