Page 2 of 14 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#40790 - 07/24/10 11:52 PM Re: the deception of atheism [Re: Asmedious]
Eljon
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Asmedious
 Quote:
Satan was a murderer from the beginning, and does not uphold the truth, 109 because there is no truth in him. Whenever he lies, 110 he speaks according to his own nature, 111 because he is a liar and the father of lies.

"112..ignore everything from 1-111, it is all falasy. Believe only 112, for it is the only truth."

-Telecommunicated from the force that must not be called by name to Asmedious 24 July 2010-

and what makes you be so sure, its the only truth ? what are the credentials of the entity, that telecommunicates with you ?

do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. (1 John 4:1)

Eph 6:12 "For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms."

2 Cor 11:14-15 "And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness."

1 John 4:2-3 2 "This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world."

#40792 - 07/24/10 11:57 PM Re: the deception of atheism [Re: Asmedious]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
You are barking up the wrong tree, christian guy. Honestly, even if your wacky fairy tale was true, any proud independent person would oppose the childish megalomaniac that is your logically impossible omnimax deity tooth and nail. The idea of flying around the universe in what essentially is a borg cube (new Jerusalem) singing hosannas and worshipping something flat on my face for eternity sounds less than appealing. If your fairytales are true I and many like me would rather fight to the end than submit.

Luckily for us, there isn't any good reason to believe any of it is true. They aren't even sure of ol Jeez even walked the earth at all, much less know who his pop was.

#40794 - 07/25/10 12:14 AM Re: the deception of atheism [Re: Dan_Dread]
Eljon
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Dan_Dread

Luckily for us, there isn't any good reason to believe any of it is true.

Well, each one drafts its own conclusion based on what science has discovered. I have presented some scientific facts, which make it VERY rational and reasonable to believe, God exists.

from absolutely nothing, nothing derives. much less, our universe.

Edited by Eljon (07/25/10 12:15 AM)

#40795 - 07/25/10 12:20 AM Re: the deception of atheism [Re: ]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
“All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian, or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit.”

Thomas Paine

“It is far better that we admitted a thousand devils to roam at large than that we permitted one such impostor and monster as Moses, Joshua, Samuel, and the Bible prophets, to come with the pretended word of God and have credit among us”

Thomas Paine

Matthew
16:27-28
For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father’s glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what he has done. I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.

(Jesus speaking)
John 5:31
If I testify about myself, my testimony is not valid.
John 8:14
Even if I testify on my own behalf, my testimony is valid.

Matthew 4:8
Again the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor.

Psalms 104:5
He set the earth on its foundations; it can never be moved.

So you who have twisted words and meaning to suit your ego fulled agenda, seemed to have left out the wrong information that the bible includes and pushes as fact. The world is not flat yet the bible says it is and that it never moves from its foundations. Are you not committing a sin by not acknowledging this and going against its teaching? Are you going to start saying that we kept dinosaurs as pets next like the Flintstones?

In the end no one cares about your "god" or your interpretation of it in regards to your twisted views on science. There is no bearded white man in the sky or some dead guy that was born of a rape committed by an angel.

Morgan

#40796 - 07/25/10 12:21 AM Re: the deception of atheism [Re: ]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Originally Posted By: Eljon

Well, each one drafts its own conclusion based on what science has discovered. I have presented some scientific facts, which make it VERY rational and reasonable to believe, God exists.

You did? Where?

Certainly not in THIS thread.

#40797 - 07/25/10 12:30 AM Re: the deception of atheism [Re: Morgan]
Eljon
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Morgan
The world is not flat yet the bible says it is and that it never moves from its foundations.

a case of a creator, page 107

Writers of astronomy textbooks just keep recycling the myth, sort of like the flat-Earth myth, which was the idea that Columbus was told the Earth was flat and he thought it was round. That's just wrong too."
"Scholars at the time knew it was a sphere," added Gonzalez. "Even the ancient Greeks knew it was a sphere."
"They'd known it for a thousand years or more," said Richards.
I knew they were right about that. David Lindberg, former professor of the history of science and currently director of the Institute for Research in the Humanities at the University of Wisconsin, said in a recent interview:
One obvious [myth] is that before Columbus, Europeans believed nearly unanimously in a flat Earth-a belief allegedly drawn from certain biblical statements and enforced by the medieval church. This myth seems to have had an eighteenth century origin, elaborated and popularized by Washington Irving, who flagrantly fabricated evidence for it in his four-volume history of Columbus.... The truth is that it's almost impossible to find an educated person after Aristotle who doubts that the Earth is a sphere. In the Middle Ages, you couldn't emerge from any kind of education, cathedral school or university, without being perfectly clear about the Earth's sphericity and even its approximate circumference.

In the end no one cares about your "god" or your interpretation of it in regards to your twisted views on science.

I guess you can speak only on your behalf. I am perfectly fine, if you do not care.....

There is no bearded white man in the sky or some dead guy that was born of a rape committed by an angel.

Morgan

Neither did i say that.

#40798 - 07/25/10 12:32 AM Re: the deception of atheism [Re: Dan_Dread]
Eljon
Unregistered

thats up to you to decide. If you however do not agree with the presented arguments, you might give a reason for that position, and maibe be able to present a better explanation for the scientific facts which i presented. Might wanna try with chance ?

#40799 - 07/25/10 12:33 AM Re: the deception of atheism [Re: ]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

So, if you don't believe in the Christian God, then who is behind your ideas?

Allah?

#40800 - 07/25/10 12:37 AM Re: the deception of atheism [Re: ]
Caladrius Offline

Loc: SoCal
...and maibe be able to...

WOW you're smart! I've never seen the word 'maybe' scientifically spelled like you have it before! Good job at representing.

Edited by Caladrius (07/25/10 12:37 AM)

#40801 - 07/25/10 12:39 AM Re: the deception of atheism [Re: Caladrius]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

This is just a whole fucking repeat of his bullshit from last year...

http://www.the600club.com/topic32034-1.html

Maybe its time to lock the fucker and give another longer time out???

Morgan

#40802 - 07/25/10 12:39 AM Re: the deception of atheism [Re: ]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

thats up to you to decide. If you however do not agree with the presented arguments, you might give a reason for that position, and maibe be able to present a better explanation for the scientific facts which i presented. Might wanna try with chance ?

What do I have to gain by teaching you how science and logic work? I'd probably have better luck teaching my cat how to tap dance.

#40803 - 07/25/10 12:42 AM Re: the deception of atheism [Re: Morgan]
Eljon
Unregistered

So, if you don't believe in the Christian God, then who is behind your ideas?

Allah?

I didn't say i am not behind the christian God. I am a born again, evangelical christian.

#40804 - 07/25/10 12:52 AM Re: the deception of atheism [Re: ]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

"I am a born again, evangelical christian"

So you have an agenda with your twisting of words and science again.

I guess you didn't learn anything from your time here last year.

Why don't you reread the discussion from last year and go away.

http://www.the600club.com/topic32034-1.html

Nothing has changed.

Morgan

#40805 - 07/25/10 01:00 AM Re: the deception of atheism [Re: ]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

You should be an Aborted Evangelical Christian.

#40806 - 07/25/10 01:50 AM Re: the deception of atheism [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Eljon was deleted from the board.

He can't respond to anymore questions, taunts, or common sense.

Page 2 of 14 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.026 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.