Page 4 of 4 <1234
Topic Options
#4410 - 02/20/08 11:41 PM Re: Stolen Generation [Re: DaVinci]
TornadoCreator Offline

Loc: No Fixed Address
This argument is not only at a stalemate then it is infact completely pointless if you're redefining words as you see fit. You may as well be typing in Welsh for all anyone will care if the words mean something different to you than they do to everyone else who speaks the language.

When you agree to use the English language as it is intended and conform to the methods and practices of communication that the rest of the English speaking world does for the convienience of those you are attempting to converse with then I will gladly entertain another conversation with you however, until then, as I don't understand your particular brand of English, or whatever you call your new, re-defined language I will simply have to either assume you're using actual English or ignore your posts outright. I strongly suggest others do the same, it will save you a lot of time and you'll have one less headache attempting to decipher posts that don't mean what they actually say.

#4411 - 02/20/08 11:45 PM Re: Stolen Generation [Re: TornadoCreator]
DaVinci Offline

Loc: Australia
Ignore away, mate. Ignore away..

Page 4 of 4 <1234

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.012 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 15 queries. Zlib compression disabled.