Page 2 of 13 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#10033 - 07/03/08 12:58 AM Re: Books of the Left Hand Path [Re: Sinthesis]
belphegore Offline
stranger

Loc: pennsylvania
i dont know about most the other ones but some good reads are
Satanicon written back in the 80's the pictures kinda funny but the book left me with a nice cslming evil feeling.A lot of Egyptian magick to me is really intersting too.I just read the book of the gates,that was a good read.The Black books of Satan 1 2 3 gotta be read.Just suggerstions.

#10904 - 08/22/08 07:29 PM Re: Books of the Left Hand Path [Re: Sinthesis]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
I can't believe I didn't think of these earlier:

Lysander Spooner. He was the original American anarchist. Most every clown in a black hooded sweatshirt thinks they know what anarchy is all about. This guy is the real deal. His essays called "No Treason" are the most popular. I personally would start on his essays on poverty and why we have it. Most of his work can be found online here:

http://www.lysanderspooner.org

Kurt Saxon. However did I forget him?! He is actually a true bomb throwing anarchist in the sense that he really makes bombs. Better still, he is actually still alive. You can even talk to him on the phone. He is quite an affable guy. However, he is old, has lived a very full life, and has a genius IQ. So, if you do plan to talk to him you should have your act in order.

Among other things, he invented the term "survivalism", has been a congressional witness, and for a while was in LaVey's circle of strangeness during the church's heyday.

This Wiki bio is reasonably good:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Saxon

His books on practical low tech living (to include his more 'explosive' works) are invaluable to any student of the LHP. But, it is his vitriolic social commentary that I truly love. Here is a more resent sample:

THE U.S. IS TERMINAL
By Kurt Saxon

Our species has become a plague on the land. Worldwide, we have out-bred the carrying capacities of our environments and our socioeconomic systems. Our country is swamped with morons and degenerates. The Mexican border has become a huge anus through which Mexico excretes its waste matter. There are at least eight million Muslims here, all too many of which, feel commanded to destroy us.

Around 1850 our species reached one billion. By 1930 it doubled to two billion and by 1975, four billion. Today it is six and a half billion and climbing.

U.S. population was just under 100 million in1900. Today it is 300 million, 100 million non-white.

The insane middle-east war against Islam is further ruining our economy.

Overpopulation and down-breeding has reduced the level of reasoning of the average human to that of a baboon. A terrible culling is due, or overdue, of more than 50% of our population who will die of starvation, disease and/or violence.

I will illustrate: A man feels poorly and goes to his doctor. The doctor tells him he has a spreading cancer and is overweight and getting fatter. He asks the doctor, "Can't you cut out the cancer and help me lose weight?" The doctor answers, "Of course not. Your cancer cells and your fat cells have as much right to live as do your normal cells."

You would consider that doctor to be insane. But isn't that the same attitude as our politicians, and, unfortunately, most of our politically correct fellow citizens express? People who were born to no purpose and are a social liability, at best, will be culled as a matter course. Those who accept them as simply a part of the scheme of things, will be a part of an indiscriminate culling which will carry off both worthwhile and worthless.

Our elected officials are corrupt and incompetent. No improvement is possible, short of the massive culling. The culling will remove the parasites, predators, perverts and also the Liberals, who not only allowed, but encouraged society's dregs to survive and multiply.

Your only hope lies in the knowledge of our past, in preparing to save yourself and your loved ones. Only the self-sufficiency of our ancestors will help you to create a life-support system and also enable you to defend your own against all comers.

END.....

This and more, to include his practical work, can be found at:

http://www.kurtsaxon.com

#10908 - 08/22/08 09:47 PM Re: Books of the Left Hand Path [Re: Fist]
Seti 352 Offline
stranger

Loc: USA
Here's a few suggestions:

1. Wilson, Robert Anton, Cosmic Trigger I: The Final Secret of the Illuminati

2. Hoffer, Eric. The True Believer

3. Nietzsche, Friedrich. The Will To Power

4. Plato. The Republic

5. Sagan, Carl. The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark

6. DuQuette, Lon Milo. The Magick of Aleister Crowley: A Handbook of the Rituals of Thelema
(One of the best introductions to Thelema in my opinion)

7. Ford, Michael W. Luciferian Witchcraft

8. Carroll, Peter J. Liber Kaos.

9. Leary, Timothy and Michael Horowitz, Vicki Marshall.Chaos and Cyber Culture.

10. Wilson, Robert Anton.Everything Is Under Control

11. Kaku, Michio. Physics of the Impossible.

12. Regardie, Israel. The Eye in the Triangle

13. Nikolas Schreck, Zeena Schreck. Demons of the Flesh: The Complete Guide to Left-Hand Path Sex Magic

14. Webb, Don. Seven Faces of Darkness: Practical Typhonian Magic

15. Ford, Michael W. The Bible of the Adversary

#10909 - 08/23/08 12:27 AM Re: Books of the Left Hand Path [Re: Fist]
fakepropht Moderator Offline
Big Slick

Loc: Texas
How about Abbey Hoffman? Abbey Hoffman I still have his "Steal This Book" in my collection, which I keep locked away so my kid doesn't do just that. I have made some of the bombs in there to great success. As a teen, I used his smoke bomb recipe to smoke out a city block and have the fire department called to "find the fire". I have used his stink bomb recipe to get revenge on several people that have wronged me. If you can still find it, a good read and resource tool.

#10924 - 08/23/08 11:15 AM Re: Books of the Left Hand Path [Re: Sinthesis]
napalm Offline
Banned
pledge

why is it that the old Grimoires of black magic specifically made for the Priests in the Catholic Church seems more evil than other orgs. example,the Grimoire of Pope Honorius the 3rd,also calle the Geat Gimoire.When the instructions for making your own parchment tells you to use the skin of a young virgin kid,ain't no goats about it.Maybe secretly there in competition with um someone else,at least they could be honest about it.
#10927 - 08/23/08 11:53 AM Re: Books of the Left Hand Path [Re: napalm]
napalm Offline
Banned
pledge

Once you've figured out how to make the magic of the Simon Necronomicon work,it's some of the scariest ^$# you've seen.But anyway if your like me,and think your probably pretty much F%$#ed
in the afterlife,it's not a safe suggestion,but ya know how they say Kthulu's Dead,But Dreaming.Anyway memorise just the simple lines of the spells for evoking the 50 spirits of Marduk,and try it in your sleep.I'd start with the nicer ones.But if you like the idea of evoking undead cannibals,the gates of absolute darkness and things that go from people that are kinda just watching you then turning into Insectoid Abominations.than this book is for you.just so you know the spells'll work,but they wont show you themselves at first.Im not telling you who these ones are but one has brown hair all over its body,huminoid shaped the first time i saw this one it was the most frieghtning sight i've seen,and this one was to be the kindest.the other one came as a old kinda with an off greyish looking skin,he told me"I just wanna show you something"after he said that his face changed from that of an old man to a black insectoid face with like 6 blood red eyes like that of a spider.So far both of these seemeed to me to be vampiric,after seeing these I dont think theres any reason to persue this book any further.It seemed like they were giving me a warning.Don't attemp this if your not already doomed,I think they can only see you in the Dream,Spirit world.I'd rather watch this as a movie.Its kinda messed up cause this is like the first Occult book the aspiring occultist'll pick up.For the first hour after I woke up something kept stomping around my apartment and banging on the walls,and it felt like someone was stabbing me in the side for like half hour,But on a positive note the book of entrance seems to be the safest part of the book.They say in the translation of the "Al Azif" your not doomed till you see there faces.So if you havn't seen them yet don't do it.I think I figured out were lovecraft got his ideas.

#10928 - 08/23/08 12:08 PM Re: Books of the Left Hand Path [Re: napalm]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Let me get this straight. You actually belief in the made up mythos of lovecraft, performed a ritual and saw strange creatures popping out of it in your dreams?

I find this pretty hard to belief actually. Of course I don't claim it to be false when you dreamt about them. Wich actually is quite normal if you fall asleep with certain ideas and figures or discriptions your brains will use these in your REM-state and convert it to dreams.

But I wouldn't be claiming it is because of these rituals/spells you used. It sounds very... unnatural.
Don't start nagging I don't know a thing about simon's necromoticon or nothing about Lovecraft because then I'll be happy to let you make an ass out of yourself.

#10932 - 08/23/08 12:50 PM Re: Books of the Left Hand Path [Re: Dimitri]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
One of the purposes of this this thread is to give the traveller of the LHP some references.

A lot of the 'magical' text listed by some of you really don't serve the purpose.

Before one looks to explore various types of magic, one needs to steep himself in his own identity and beliefs. Most, supposed magical texts are little more than cheesy 'how to' manuals that sell the snake oil of giving power to the powerless. Even Micheal Ford's work falls into this category. While Ford himself, as a person, knows how to wield his own personal power, I really doubt you are going to learn much from his books. Of course, Ford does get paid for it!

Crowley goes into some detail of what the Black Brother needs to do before trying to develop his own power. LaVey, in several essays, points out that most 'magicians' are little more than your typical boardwalk carny in better clothes.

Before bothering with these sorts of manuals, the true traveller needs to explore the more generalized philosophy of the path he is on and should comport himself accordingly. Chanting to yourself with candles in the dark is little more than just that.

#10933 - 08/23/08 12:52 PM Re: Books of the Left Hand Path [Re: Dimitri]
napalm Offline
Banned
pledge

i didnt read the necronomicon before i fell asleep.I memorized most of it,and chanted a summoning formula while i was asleep,what i mean is its called lucid dreaming,when you actually know your asleep,Ive been summoning the dead in this way for the last 6 years,havnt had the best time but the knowledge is there,any way ive probably read about 50 different books on the occult,specifically diferent forms and types of incantations to talk with different deities.I only pick out the stuff that works for me.the true books on the occult dont just read from right to left top to bottom,theyll give you hints to figure them out.and if yu cant there probably not meant for you anyway.Im glad your skeptical,that means you have nothing to worry about.heres an example out of Konstantinos Nocturnicon,necromancy,Hear me lord Hades,seek not to match wits with me i only seek an audience of _______ that _______ may come forth from the abyss and great me as my brother and friend..this ones perfectly safe to do.you have to work on the abuility to realize your asleep.it takes practice use a name of a friend and sure enough.ive even talked with nm. im not saying anymore
believe me or dont people should do some research before they comment.

#10934 - 08/23/08 01:01 PM Re: Books of the Left Hand Path [Re: napalm]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Napalm: punctuation please. A little structure would do no harm.

At least it is good you knew you were dreaming.
And I already did some research about such rituals, incantations and the only thing I noticed were some changes psychological wich almost always accurs when you are doing some sort of ritual.
Never had been bothered by some undead guy or deity even if I tried to summon an undead one. I would like to believe these things worked, it'll make my life more fun but sadly enough it doesn't. My time of believing I summoned something are quite over 'cause I noticed it were just my ideas and my mind who wanted to believe and who blinded me.

#10935 - 08/23/08 01:03 PM Re: Books of the Left Hand Path [Re: napalm]
napalm Offline
Banned
pledge

in Luciferian witchcraft theres a formula for developing charged toad bones.Michael Ford even says that he will try to convince you to burie the bones in a graveyard,but your not supposed to.Ive seen him and he got pretty pissed i didnt believe i was suppose to burie it that way.I was told its to get it charged.If you want to call him try calling him Lord Set.He likes that.
#10937 - 08/23/08 01:08 PM Re: Books of the Left Hand Path [Re: napalm]
napalm Offline
Banned
pledge

alright,argument um wats this section for again.Go get a mirror find some poor saps grave on the side of the graveyard.burie it for the space of a moon.dig it up and write his name on the back.pleasant dreams.Im not writing a book im stating an oppinion.punctuation?. i dont get why people that dont believe in the arcane even are on this site.do i have to remind of the symbol at the top of the page

Edited by napalm (08/23/08 01:09 PM)

#10938 - 08/23/08 01:10 PM Re: Books of the Left Hand Path [Re: napalm]
napalm Offline
Banned
pledge

ill send one to you if you want.
#10939 - 08/23/08 01:11 PM Re: Books of the Left Hand Path [Re: napalm]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Originally Posted By: napalm
in Luciferian witchcraft theres a formula for developing charged toad bones.Michael Ford even says that he will try to convince you to burie the bones in a graveyard,but your not supposed to.Ive seen him and he got pretty pissed i didnt believe i was suppose to burie it that way.I was told its to get it charged.If you want to call him try calling him Lord Set.He likes that.

I'd more like to call someone like that king of donkeys. Everyone who is into this philosophy is supposed to make up it's own mind. Following someone without thinking for yourself to me is one of the dumbest things you can do. It lacks intelligence and individuality.

Symbol in the left corner? Lack of arcane knowledge?
The symbol is just a baphomet and can be interpreted in many different ways. And about the arcane knowledge; I prefer to think and search myself instead of waiting for some invisible deity decides to give me information when I beg for it.

Edited by Dimitri (08/23/08 01:14 PM)

#10940 - 08/23/08 01:15 PM Re: Books of the Left Hand Path [Re: napalm]
napalm Offline
Banned
pledge

i didnt mean to sound antagonistic its just ive been studying this for like 8 years and see results eventualle im going to publish my ownn book.but i dont want to publish it for the general public.studying the occultphilosophy and the occult is all I do .id like to be in europe you have a greater access to these booksespecially in germany.im not blogging anymore i was making a sugestion that isnt written in the book.Satanism is the religion and beliefs of the diverse.Not the mundane.Im starting a boycott on Belgian waffles.He doesnt even know Set's the egeptian form of the name satan.

Edited by napalm (08/23/08 02:12 PM)

Page 2 of 13 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.027 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.