Page 2 of 3 <123>
Topic Options
#42170 - 08/21/10 01:11 PM Re: Isolation and Alternative Religous Beliefs [Re: creativevalue]
Dedalus Offline
pledge

Loc: Ireland
As you might by now have gathered, Edward, there is no danger of you successfully proselytizing in this place, so please feel free to answer questions on your group. It does not seem unlikely to me that you have come here to milk members of this website for information on your paper about isolation. I am not condemning this behaviour, as such, but a little honesty might go a long way at this point.

#42171 - 08/21/10 01:11 PM Re: Isolation and Alternative Religous Beliefs [Re: Diavolo]
creativevalue Offline
banned
pledge

I understand, your questions are fabulous. Please feel free.

E.

#42172 - 08/21/10 01:14 PM Re: Isolation and Alternative Religous Beliefs [Re: Dedalus]
creativevalue Offline
banned
pledge

Paper is already done and being edited. Believe it or not we are not great writers, just have a lot of knowledge, the editors straighten out our writing errors. I am an even worse poet.

I am always looking for information for my website.

E.

#42173 - 08/21/10 01:20 PM Re: Isolation and Alternative Religous Beliefs [Re: creativevalue]
Dedalus Offline
pledge

I am glad you have finished your paper, it sounds genuinely interesting. If the editors dont have a problem with you sharing it, maybe we'll see it some time. To reiterate what Morgan has asked you, what would someone like you consider to be dangerous/extreme bahaviour in a society? Are you referring to society at large or members of your organization? I, too, am curious as to why it is that you referred to yourself as Morning Star earlier on in the thread. Is this a title you have adopted in your group?

#42174 - 08/21/10 01:21 PM Re: Isolation and Alternative Religous Beliefs [Re: Diavolo]
creativevalue Offline
banned
pledge

I understand your questions are fabulous.

E.
This isn't cute. Quit it. Either make with an answer or don't respond.

Edited by SkaffenAmtiskaw (08/21/10 02:46 PM)
Edit Reason: Warning.

#42175 - 08/21/10 01:30 PM Re: Isolation and Alternative Religous Beliefs [Re: Dedalus]
creativevalue Offline
banned
pledge

When it is released I will share it.

The purpose of this paper published publicly is to use research from the perspective of mainstream society. That is how scientisits refer to the physiological and emotional behavior that may result from extreme isolation, such as happened at Jonestown. It would be quite interesting to take the opposite perspective, and I have done so on certain issues in previous research. But I want this paper to be accepted by mainstream for resume purposes.

Morning Star is an old pen-name I used, but I am finding another as it is also title, and brings too much emotion as such.

E.

#42176 - 08/21/10 01:30 PM Re: Isolation and Alternative Religous Beliefs [Re: creativevalue]
Dedalus Offline
pledge

I don't understand your response, Edward. Are you saying that the questions are literally fabulous, and not worth answering? "Fabulous" strikes me as an inappropriate word to use here. Or perhaps you are simply refusing to answer them by repeating the last thing you posted. This seems unreasonable. I did not mean to pry into what may well be a private matter for you, but if you are not willing to engage in what I hope was, up until now, a civil and coherent discussion, perhaps you should seek your information elsewhere.

#42177 - 08/21/10 01:31 PM Re: Isolation and Alternative Religous Beliefs [Re: Dedalus]
creativevalue Offline
banned
pledge

Was a mistype, you are ahead of me.

E.

#42178 - 08/21/10 01:34 PM Re: Isolation and Alternative Religous Beliefs [Re: creativevalue]
Dedalus Offline
pledge

Forgive my initial response to your earlier, less coherent post. This conversation is nevertheless going nowhere, and my time could be better spent. Interesting to talk you, creativevalue.
Goodbye.

#42180 - 08/21/10 01:36 PM Re: Isolation and Alternative Religous Beliefs [Re: Dimitri]
creativevalue Offline
banned
pledge

If I can find the medeival Satan's Bible I will post it on my website. It is a very large book that would be the only way.

E.

#42181 - 08/21/10 01:38 PM Re: Isolation and Alternative Religous Beliefs [Re: Dimitri]
creativevalue Offline
banned
pledge

Will post the medieval Satanic Bible if I can find it on internet. It is a very long book so must be posted on my website.

E.

#42184 - 08/21/10 02:33 PM Re: Isolation and Alternative Religous Beliefs [Re: creativevalue]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
Really come on.....

The Codex Gigas (English: Giant Book) is the largest extant medieval manuscript in the world.[1] It is also known as the Devil's Bible because of a large illustration of the devil on the inside and the legend surrounding its creation. It is thought to have been created in the early 13th century in the Benedictine monastery of Podlažice in Bohemia (modern Czech Republic). It contains the Vulgate Bible as well as many historical documents all written in Latin. During the Thirty Years' War in 1648, the entire collection was taken by the Swedish army as plunder, and now it is preserved at the National Library of Sweden in Stockholm.[1]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Codex_Gigas

Apparently, Edward doesn't know how to use google.

This book was also featured on the history channel as I remember channel surfing and landing on it. Apparently, it was figured out that the reason why the picture of the Devil is so much darker than the rest of the book is because it was exposed to light more often. Meaning people/monks/etc, just had to open the book and look at the picture of the Devil more often than any of the other texts found in the compilation.

Once a group claims to include everyone, and everyone is equal unless you are a bleeding woman, it is no longer equal. I find it sad and somehow amusing how you claim all theses ties to historical female type texts, yet think a womans' body can be unclean. If anything the blood is full power showing how powerful a woman can be in creating the world. You are born in blood, conceived in blood, and most likely will die in blood. Not really that ironic that a man leads such a group. The fear of the individual power of woman shows through no matter how many "historical" women you claim in your history/religion.

Limiting food, sex, contact, history, refusing to answer questions, and roundabout answers are all classic cult-like behaviors. Not surprised given your supposed knowledge about Jones Town.

Yes, you did come here looking for new members in a roundabout way.

Morgan

#42186 - 08/21/10 03:00 PM Re: Isolation and Alternative Religous Beliefs [Re: creativevalue]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

All the isolation I have experiences was self imposed. I like my solitude. I've never been one to need to surround myself with large groups of people.

As for being isolated because of my beliefs:Meh - so I missed out on some church youth group trips Bullwinkle's Arcade, not a big deal.

Some people need to be isolated because they don't play well with others.

Quote:
please respect the privacy, the beliefs, and life experiences of others.

LOL!

You no doubt added that last bit because you knew people eventually would take a look at your website and all the crazy shit your group believes. After a cursory glance at it I can tell you that so far neither yourself or your group is worthy of any respect.

Edited by 6Satan6Archist6 (08/21/10 03:02 PM)

#42187 - 08/21/10 03:05 PM Re: Isolation and Alternative Religous Beliefs [Re: Morgan]
creativevalue Offline
banned
pledge

Yes Morgan,

Thank you for your help.

I have posted the Codex Gigas-Devil's Bible in Manuscript photo form and in video form. I am also posting the Book of Mysteries, and the Story of Lilith inside the Book of the Maiden of Light.

I have also added some of the Ancient Stories and mysticism of Lilith in the Learning Material section:videos and websites.

I am trying to achieve greater balance in posting great religious works on the website.

Thank you for your suggestions.

PS; My posts are coming out in weird places so wherever this is posted, thank you.

E.

#43834 - 10/26/10 04:17 PM Re: Isolation and Alternative Religous Beliefs [Re: Dimitri]
RollinStalker Offline
stranger

Loc: san francisco ,Ca
I have to disagree wholeheartedly about isolation because it can give you a false sense of not only the world around you but most importantly your own self! It is true that one needs time alone to study, practice,play and talk to ones inner self but too much time alone brings on much emotional problems that could become clinically catastrophic in some cases! Isolation again is by far a different idealogy than getting to know ones self, whether it be for selfish things or to conquer great ideas! Again isolation would maybe be o.k. in a controlled environment only like war, jail or on a space shuttle cause at that point you have no choice but to tie them balls,man up and get ready to be unleashed with much info, and understandings of the self! If the world could be conquered in isolation, hitler would still be alive and ruler like cessation or CLEO!

Page 2 of 3 <123>

Moderator:  TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.027 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.