Page 14 of 57 « First<1213141516>Last »
Topic Options
#50166 - 02/28/11 02:41 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Diavolo]
Lamar Offline

Loc: Alabama
 Quote:
Nowadays the youth spends a sheltered life, being one of many, wasting time at their Xbox or MMORPG and in between, while browsing the internet at their desk, stumble upon Satanism. They think "Hey, nifty, I don't believe in god, there are no morals as they say, and I sooooo identify with this, thus... I'm a SATANIST!".

Sure they are.

But then they check out ONA and goddamn, they are or retarded or plain insane. That's right; compared to many others, they are insane and if you aren't you can't walk this path because it requires more than just making a statement. It requires to go where no "normal" man would go. Deeds my friend, it is all in doing.
I do understand that action speaks louder than words. One can indeed only say that they are a Satanist while they are online. But, I am not going cut my finger with a *knife* for anyone. I think I get what you are saying, about action anyway.

#50168 - 02/28/11 02:45 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: MindFux]
Lamar Offline

Loc: Alabama
 Originally Posted By: MindFux
 Originally Posted By: Lamar
What I have read on the ONA, they are a bunch of whack-jobs. I think I even recall the "initiation" or whatever where you have to sign your name in blood to the Prine of Darkness.

I strongly have distaste for both theists and needles so I'll pass.

The ONA isn't technically theistic, and requires no such absurd ritual. The ONA isn't technically anything other than a series of memes devised by one man to take root in a variety of people to fulfill his ends. (Which are heavily anarchic and counter governmental/establishment, to the point of obsession).

Those at the upper end of it, 'own the meme' thus making it their own and using it how they see fit, the rest that are susceptible to it, but lack the IQ to prevent it melting their brain end up being colorful albeit misguided ‘whack jobs’ that go on about the people they want to kill and joining the Taliban because they misunderstand completely the key concepts. That is representative of a very small number of those that knowingly associate with the ONA meme in any real way. The idiotic will either remain in their parents’ basements, or end up in prison. The remainder, and vast majority of those I have had discourse with over the years wouldn’t lose a brain pan size competition against many others.

The ONA isn't an order, and it isn't a coherent group. It's the label for a counter cultural memeplex. Barring the odd aberration there are no practicing 'Sinister Tribes' as envisaged by Myatt, and there is no coherent Order. Instead it’s representative of a theme, or a current of direct and violent opposition to the current World Order. Many of those whom the ONA meme describes are in no way related to the ONA, or wouldn’t be able to tell you anything about it, however they are described by it. The ONA isn’t anti-Semitic necessarily. It isn’t Islamic (Myatt’s jaunt into Islam was a self admitted ‘Insight Role’, to experience that culture absolutely so he could wield it as a weapon. Apparently his Islamist spiel was so convincing that he had many on certain fundamentalist forums convinced he was a man of great spiritual insight, and reputedly he managed to incite a large quantity of attempted violence), it sure as shit isn’t necessarily Satanic. It will however use any ‘modern heresy’ to throw itself and those it can recruit, or manipulate, or indoctrinate into direct and violent physical and ‘psychic’ conflict with the current Aeon. It’s weapons are civil unrest, easily manipulated racists, terrorists, the disenfranchised and anyone that is susceptible to be manipulated by a charismatic and willful individual/group to directly fight and kill and all in all disrupt the World Order and associated nation states.

The mss produced, particularly those around the time of the ‘Naos’ and the ‘Black Book of Satan’ etc. came from Myatt shortly after his skin head days where he was himself a ‘foot soldier’ then eventual ‘leader’ of his own group of anarchists. He saw a way of capturing the fringe and at the time, secret societies, Satanism and other such entities were popular. The meme he planted sprouts even now, but there remain 2 types of people that will read the ONA MSS. The type of person that will get it and see through it (which is most everyone on this forum) and will see that it’s not directly advocating human sacrifice or culling necessarily, but rather amorality as a means to an end. That end of course being the disillusion of the current World Order. They will also see that these manuscripts are tools to recruit those sufficiently easily manipulated that they will actually literally go out and kill people over the meme. Some of the people that see through the meme become enamored with it enough to own it and should in theory have a healthy batch of recruits in the ‘idiot’ pile to manipulate and use to achieve their ends.

The ‘Satanic’ manuscripts are just one incarnation of a multi headed memeplex. Sure it’s fiercely individualistic and adversarial, meaning it can be considered ‘Satanic’ but it’s not what it looks to be on face value. There is a Nobility to the End that is sought by those of the ONA current. The evil is a means to an end. It's the only vehicle for real change.
So basically, the ONA is a vehicle to manipulate the guliable to attack the World Order?

And this what you are referring to when you talk about the ONA "culling?"

#50169 - 02/28/11 02:48 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Lamar]
MindFux Offline

No. Culling is literally killing people. It's not however killing people for the sake of killing them. The ONA current is 'amoral' by the standards of the current Zeitgeist. That doesn't mean it's devoid of any morality whatever. If you read the manuscripts in detail you'll notice an odd dichotomy between the 'evil' and 'sinister' plan, and the tests they perform on people for selection. Those of poor character, tend to fail those tests (i.e. showing traits like cowardice, weakness, dishonesty, etc). Think about it.

As Morpheus says in the Matrix "Most of these people are so woefully dependent on the system, that they'd fight to defend it". (Or words to that effect). Basically the MSS breed an attitude of "If you're not with us, you're against us" because in order to succeed in the kind of radical change that Myatt was aiming for that's the mentality that would be required of the 'foot soldiers' of the movement/current he was attempting to create.

People being willing to do that kind of dirty work are essential for the ONA current to achieve its ends.

Edited by MindFux (02/28/11 02:50 PM)

#50170 - 02/28/11 02:54 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: MindFux]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

I think one should not look at it as Long ruling above them all and manipulating them to his needs or plans.

Many have come to similar ideas or conclusions, even without meeting ONA, and see in Long a comrade going in the same direction, aspiring or working/acting towards the same goals. As such, instead of being subject to the memeplex, the memeplex becomes subject to them.

Of course there are "foot soldiers", or "carriers" but such is inevitable, or smilingly embraced, when working with memeplexes.

D.

#50173 - 02/28/11 03:01 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Diavolo]
MindFux Offline

Originally Posted By: Diavolo
I think one should not look at it as Long ruling above them all and manipulating them to his needs or plans.

Many have come to similar ideas or conclusions, even without meeting ONA, and see in Long a comrade going in the same direction, aspiring or working/acting towards the same goals. As such, instead of being subject to the memeplex, the memeplex becomes subject to them.

Which is exactly (just about) what I said in my original post. By way of clarification, it's clear to me that Myatt under the pseudoname 'Anton Long' didn't invent the current, any more than LeVay 'invented' Satanism. He codified it and propagated it. In his words, he "was the ONA" for a while. As I also said, one either becomes melted by the memeplex, or owns it.

Edited by MindFux (02/28/11 03:03 PM)

#50175 - 02/28/11 03:08 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: MindFux]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Not too different from what happens when people meet the "modern Satanism" memeplex or any other construct. Of course, when it is rather harmless, it doesn't feel so bad.

I prefer to call him Long. The fact that "Anton Long" was chosen to represent ONA, obliges me to respect that and use that name.

Others do what they feel appropriate.

D.

#50177 - 02/28/11 03:13 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Diavolo]
MindFux Offline

Not too different from what happens when people meet the "modern Satanism" memeplex or any other construct. Of course, when it is rather harmless, it doesn't feel so bad.

I prefer to call him Long. The fact that "Anton Long" was chosen to represent ONA, obliges me to respect that and use that name.

Others do what they feel appropriate.

D.

I prefer to call him Myatt. Anton Long is part of the memeplex that Myatt devised, not necessarily the memplex for the current itself (it's a fine, but present distinction). I see no reason to 'respect' a piece of a memeplex as trivial as a name when it only serves to further propagate an untruth about the 'organization' (read memeplex). (i.e. Myatt isn't Long).

There is still debate as to whether Myatt is Long, and it's a constant source of amusement to me.

I also reject the esoteric crap like 'Wyrd' which was only ever fluff to the main meat on the bone.

Edited by MindFux (02/28/11 03:18 PM)
Edit Reason: clarification

#50179 - 02/28/11 03:21 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: MindFux]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

I think respect is pretty valuable, at least to those you consider your own kind. To others, politeness can't harm either.

The fact if or if not Myatt is Long is not only a constant source of amusement, it is only important to many that can't come to terms with ONA itself and prefer to focus on such trivialities instead. The same goes for the "culling" subject; do they or do they not? Maybe they're just teens acting sinister from their basement. It's nothing but Internet grand-speak.

Maybe indeed.

If it brings people comfort thinking the devil doesn't exist, who can object to that? He might not exist indeed.

D.

#50180 - 02/28/11 03:30 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Diavolo]
MindFux Offline

I think respect is pretty valuable, at least to those you consider your own kind. To others, politeness can't harm either.

The fact if or if not Myatt is Long is not only a constant source of amusement, it is only important to many that can't come to terms with ONA itself and prefer to focus on such trivialities instead. The same goes for the "culling" subject; do they or do they not? Maybe they're just teens acting sinister from their basement. It's nothing but Internet grand-speak.

Maybe indeed.

If it brings people comfort thinking the devil doesn't exist, who can object to that? He might not exist indeed.

D.

I don't think calling someone by their actual name is a sign of disrespect. I think it's a simple choice between using a pseudo name to create confusion or not. I don't adhere to the 'esoteric' naming principles of the ONA, and have met few who do outside of the internet.

I also never said that the ONA sit in their collective basements. I merely stated that a certain type of person attracted to the current will either post on-line from their basements, or end up in prison. They will ultimately be the 'foot soldiers' of those that 'own the current' at best, but they'll never really get it.

I don't think anyone can truly believe in this day and age that the ONA hasn't obtained real and visceral relevance, or that the 'devil' isn't real.

After all, the devil always knows his own.

Edited by MindFux (02/28/11 03:31 PM)

#50181 - 02/28/11 03:36 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: MindFux]
Caladrius Offline

Loc: SoCal
During the ~3 years or so that I personally have been active online, I spent half of that time using various nyms spreading rumors or supporting mythos that Myatt is "whatever he was at the time." A year or so ago somebody tried to start the idea that "AL" was actually a professor at Oxford lol.

But like MF stated: You either own the ONA, or the shit owns you.

It all comes down to your/our inner Nature as a person. One who is Sinister by Nature - meaning amoral and/or outside the limits of law and order - will know what to do with the ONA. One who is retarded and looking for some new self-identity will eventually get fucked up by it.

It's even hinted at openly in old manuscripts such as the first BBS. In the section where the BBS describes how to put together a "Temple" it says openly that the founder of such Temple can and should use that Temple to their personal gain and advantage to use and abuse those who join it. You either use the ONA or it uses you. Like Forrest Gump says: Stupid is as stupid does. Doesn't matter what religion or memeplex those dummy mundanes get into.

I like to see the ONA as a theme park of sorts. You have a theme park and you want to take idiots for a ride. So you first study your target market of "wack-jobs" and you make a ride each subculture of "wack-job" is into. If the ONA theme park has Satanic, Nazi, Jihadi rides in its theme park... what's it say about such subcultures in general? But this is insight from the top end of the ONA.

Bottom up end: I encourage all Satanists to take a ride on the ONA around the block. And for those with half a working brain: Reading a few pages of ONA writing doesn't quite Capture the whole picture of the ONA. It's taken DM/AL Bundy 40 years and over 4-5000 pages worth of written stuff to engineer the memeplex. It's the shit beneath the rides...

Edited by Caladrius (02/28/11 03:38 PM)

#50182 - 02/28/11 03:39 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: MindFux]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

I don't think calling someone by their actual name is a sign of disrespect. I think it's a simple choice between using a pseudo name to create confusion or not. I don't adhere to the 'esoteric' naming principles of the ONA, and have met few who do outside of the internet.

Of course, that's why you are Mindfuk and I'm Diavolo. It's just a name isn't it?

D.

#50184 - 02/28/11 03:59 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Caladrius]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Originally Posted By: Caladrius
I like to see the ONA as a theme park of sorts. You have a theme park and you want to take idiots for a ride. So you first study your target market of "wack-jobs" and you make a ride each subculture of "wack-job" is into. If the ONA theme park has Satanic, Nazi, Jihadi rides in its theme park... what's it say about such subcultures in general? But this is insight from the top end of the ONA.

I think nature has a great "metaphor" to express some of this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWuiGWkd7mM

D.

#50185 - 02/28/11 04:11 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Lamar]
Caladrius Offline

Loc: SoCal
 Originally Posted By: Lamar
But, I am not going cut my finger with a *knife* for anyone.

Different memeplexes ((Culture/Mythos)) will have their own ways of expressing their bonds to their memeplex. It just takes a study of human culture to figure this out.

I don't know if it's still today practiced, but in the old days Aborigines of Australia has this one "manhood" rite where a young man had to get a slit cut along the bottom side of his penis.

Different culture and subculture will have a host of similar rites of passage and ordeals.

You may have some sort of intellectual or philosophical or emotional thing against the idea of Satanists pricking a finger and shit...

But I'm willing to bet that either you or somebody you know has the foreskin of their dicks cut off. Where did that practice come from? The Torah. What did cutting your foreskin originally mean? What was it done for originally? You might not be willing to cut a finger for anybody... but who did they cut your dick up for?

@ Diavolo: I've always wondered why lemmings run into the ocean and kill themselves? The cunning will learn to use other people's nature to their advantage \:\)

Edited by Caladrius (02/28/11 04:16 PM)

#50186 - 02/28/11 04:32 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Caladrius]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

I'm quite sure these guys will find cutting their finger a mild inconvenience.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hQEJIaciRM

In our Western cultures, rites of passage are practically gone but when joining some groups, remnants of them might linger in certain rituals.

Or some people do them on a personal level. I remember one guy that got a prince Albert, not to please a woman or to be cool but as what he called literally his "rite of passage".

D.

#50187 - 02/28/11 04:33 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Diavolo]
MindFux Offline

Of course, that's why you are Mindfuk and I'm Diavolo. It's just a name isn't it?

D.

D, I see your point, however it's not like I'm outing Myatt. His 'association' with Anton Long is well established and well known. The belief that it can be perpetuated further at this juncture is just naive. Frankly half the reason I believe he still uses the name is purely to deliniate between that and the other 'heads' of the memeplex that he likes to represent, rather than to attempt to shield his identity. As I'm addressing the memeplex as a whole, not just the 'Satanic' part of it, I'd rather use the only common thread throughout all of the ONA. David Myatt. I'm certainly not going to wheel out his 'Islamic' name when talking about his Jihad related activities, nor his 'skinhead name' when talking about that aspect of the ONA like they're three different people, when they are in fact, not.

As to my handle, it's just that. A handle I use as a common identifier for communicating on forums of one type. I have several others for several other types of forums. If someone was however trying to seek a common thread, they'd have to use my name when addressing all of my writings, not just a pseudo name.

So once again, I see no disrespect, implied or otherwise.

Edited by MindFux (02/28/11 04:34 PM)

Page 14 of 57 « First<1213141516>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.027 seconds of which 0.005 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.