Page 15 of 57 « First<1314151617>Last »
Topic Options
#50188 - 02/28/11 04:36 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Caladrius]
Hegesias Offline

You have all been deemed suitable. I am the voice of the Nazarene superpower who has been profiling you all, As you are all a dangerously intelligent intellectual threat that will enlighten our Goyim and free them from our tyranny, you are the only real threat to Nazarene supremacy and have been scheduled for assimilation. If you do not resist us your families will be rewarded with immense riches and you will not be framed as depraved criminals.

Only joking I missed it all now I am pissed off.

#50189 - 02/28/11 04:46 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: MindFux]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Oh but I'm not saying you are disrespectful, I'm just saying I use Long as a form of respect. I feel no need to force anyone to do the same or feel identical.

I don't see my name here as just a name; Diavolo is a vessel to represent certain ideas in a well-defined context. When I log off, I quit being Diavolo and become that what is required for whatever situation at hand. As such, Diavolo can be seen as nothing but an entity created for a specific purpose.

It's just a name yes, but when it interacts, it becomes more than that.

D.

#50191 - 02/28/11 05:02 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Diavolo]
MindFux Offline

Originally Posted By: Diavolo
Oh but I'm not saying you are disrespectful, I'm just saying I use Long as a form of respect. I feel no need to force anyone to do the same or feel identical.

I don't see my name here as just a name; Diavolo is a vessel to represent certain ideas in a well-defined context. When I log off, I quit being Diavolo and become that what is required for whatever situation at hand. As such, Diavolo can be seen as nothing but an entity created for a specific purpose.

D.

Well that's shattered my paradigm to an extent. Well phrased. I can't disagree with the name taking on an aspect of a meme one iota, or meaning something when used in communication. All I would say is that paradoxically this is why I'd justify not calling him 'Long' when talking about the ONA in general. I regard Long as being the identity used to perpetuate an aspect of the ONA, but not the whole.

MF

#50197 - 02/28/11 05:48 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Diavolo]
Autodidact Offline

Originally Posted By: Diavolo

Likewise.

In another time and/or place, you might refer to it as your nom de plume or nom de guerre.

Such things are common in our age of the intertubes - probably not as common as they should be, insert snarky joke about self-photo-ed semi-nude teens.

Lends a whole new dimension to sociology, dun it?

#50198 - 02/28/11 05:49 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: MindFux]
Hegesias Offline

Interesting posts here.

For me personally, underneath it all is a means for sinister self deprecation that appeals to sociopath Satanists who can conceptualise what is evil in a vivid and aware sense, and such persons are much better game than pitiful sheep. The power that is achieved from destroying a complex evil individual like oneself but who lacks honour and character is much better than crushing an oblivious insect. The atmosphere and presence of the dark is a dead stillness and a smell of blood is in the air, it's a sobering paroxysmal blackness, an unstoppable adversarial instinct, and I call this 'the black adrenaline of Satan' (cheesy I know but hey that's what it is). What say you on here?

A nature so dark, an intelligence so subversive that you will be seeing exactly what it wants you to see. It will side track you with abstraction that appeals only to the most intelligent people whilst it smiles inwardly as if observing apes at a zoo, apes tantalised over smoking the cigarettes thrown to them. What say you on here?

I personally know that I am evil because I laugh like an innocent child at the suffering of individuals who have displayed vulgar behaviour toward my close ones. At the same time though I am fiercely protective of women who may be under abuse, mainly to display dominance over the dreg males, I don't know it's just one of those things. I take a window of opportunity to go all out and torture such people.

I never felt malice to males that are just going about there business, never, they are rather like innocent insects grovelling on the floor that you won't take the care to notice or give attention let alone merit torture or anything like that. I have never felt malice toward a female because even if they are being a complete bitch I still see something beautiful and wondrous.

I am evil to those who can fully conceptualise what is about to happen and what is happening to them because it just doesn't feel worth it otherwise. I wrote an article explaining this as 'wolves bearing teeth over meat', it's more like a stimulating bond between other dark people. But, societies pecking order just doesn't do anything for me, I like to bear teeth and shock people with immediate violence in situations where a mundane might be pushing his luck, scaring a female. I just jump to the chance to go way overboard and have fun. It's nothing to do with justifying it, it's because those cunts are feeling powerful whilst bullying females and it's gratifying to literally bash the spirit out of such a man when they are feeling like that. I have kidnapped a drink driver before and made him sit in a dog bed like a bitch at knife point, phoned the police and got them to take him away explaining that the man is disturbed and to treat him with medical care.

Yea what's wrong with that, it feels natural for me. I'd behead them in a bestial manner if there were no jail sentence. Anyone who abuses females or has intent to abuse them is a special kind of victim that I have encountered a few times. Is it evil to make a man's jaw judder and wet himself in terror? Not to me it's funny. I have never hurt anyone who did not deserve it, and by deserve it, I mean those who feel powerful when abusing women and children.

I'm obsessed with revenge. Big deal.

#50252 - 03/01/11 10:07 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: MindFux]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:
His 'association' with Anton Long is well established and well known.

Is it proven?

ONA just is, and while in the very beginning I was opposed to the ideas it presented I had to conclude for myself that, as Diavolo said, it was weirdly enough in my blood.

ONA writings might come off as a 14-year old rambling idea were it not written in the way it is. The writings are not so much a guide in the way the SB is. They are more a guide to surpass personal limits and getting to that very essence of Satanic thought.

Quote:
David Myatt. I'm certainly not going to wheel out his 'Islamic' name when talking about his Jihad related activities, nor his 'skinhead name' when talking about that aspect of the ONA like they're three different people, when they are in fact, not.

As the case of Myatt, it's not the name that is of importance but the line that connects and explains his behavior and actions in his 3 name incarnations. (Which Caladrius once pointed out).

#50308 - 03/02/11 03:14 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Lamar]
SinisterMoon Offline

Loc: Florida
 Originally Posted By: Lamar
So basically, the ONA is a vehicle to manipulate the guliable to attack the World Order?

Not exactly - it's one amoral means whereby some mundanes may be manipulated to do practical stuff, which might include getting them to attack the NWO. If these mundanes fail, or get caught, or whatever, they do.

The ONA is also a means whereby a few individuals may learn stuff, including about themselves, by doing Occult and practical things for themselves.

Both of the above might include a culling or two - which doesn't have to occur in a 'ritual' setting. Let's say someone does an 'insight role' as a cop, or enlists and goes off to fight somewhere, blah blah blah

The ONA is also a means whereby the failures fail - and the gifted or promising few succeed.

Take the ONA or leave it - the ONA doesn't care. Fail for whatever reason - the ONA doesn't care.

Believe what you want about the ONA, based on prejudice or disinterest or lack of understanding about what it is - the ONA doesn't care.

It you take the ONA, and it becomes you and you become it, and you succeed - great, for you.

The ONA is just like a useful instrument - you can use it to do stuff with and find out stuff (especially about yourself), and one you can adapt for your own purpose, or you can use as a template to construct your own new instrument if you want.

If you want to use another instrument other than the ONA one, that's your choice.

#50309 - 03/02/11 03:18 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Dimitri]
SinisterMoon Offline

Originally Posted By: Dimitri
As the case of Myatt, it's not the name that is of importance but the line that connects and explains his behavior and actions in his 3 name incarnations.

Exactly - it's what he is, does, has done. Not what he appears to be to mundanes who being mundanes cannot comprehend the (sinister) essence behind a particular causal form used.

#50310 - 03/02/11 04:04 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: SinisterMoon]
Hegesias Offline

I just be myself, a real nice guy. Satanism is a double bluff because in presenting a sinister ethos you scare away some people and bewilder some others, but this is only concealing a deeper agenda that is most likely Nazarene. I will never accept that something as appealing as The Order of Nine Angles is limited to double meaning manuscripts issued to find suitable defiant and strong individuals.

More like this is a creation of government to expose and ensnare the real threat to the state—sociopathic/ psychopathic intellectual heavyweights and anyone truly rooted and spirited in anarchism.

I rekon that the NWO government is behind The Order of Nine Angles now from one end (the other end being a few Satanists who are keeping the ONA alive). But really people have been paid off to use the internet infrastructure for different means all together—NWO means.

Something is off, synthetic, forced, clinical, an outsider perspective often pervades in some of the newer MS.

I myself have Traditional Satanism as my persona and aesthetic because I am a thorough nihilist and exist as feral desires and find both intrinsic meaning and stimulation in the quickening of dark mental activity. Chaos magick and the Sinister are something which give me direction away from obsessional revenge and sorrow. Traditional Satanism no matter how much I am suspicious of those involved I make it all mine going so far as basing my whole day for years on it's study whilst never even thinking of the other characters involved. When the dark is presenced within and all around, it is my acausal realm where reality is not the flow of modern civilisation but a cruel stark nature. Urban constructs are a crooked unnatural wilderness which I know well and recognise as I do the wood here where I live. The mundane is the wilderness.

The mundane is reality, the mundane is stark, barren reality. Sinister or oblivious people? who are they in real life? The mundane is the clear and focused twilight, the layers of shades between blinding light and obscuring dark, beyond good and evil where my nature is as cruel as that which is revealed by the light of day upon the Earth and all of us.

#50312 - 03/02/11 04:26 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Hegesias]
Caladrius Offline

Loc: SoCal
 Originally Posted By: Hegesias

I rekon that the NWO government is behind The Order of Nine Angles

??

Believe as you wish...

When some of us mention terms such as "World Order," or "New World Order," we may be using the Socio-political understanding/use of the term as opposed to the popular [i.e. mundane] conspiracy theory \:\)

Common Sense and Critical Thinking skills as well as analytical reasoning are three tools I find useful personally... but others may wishs to live in a more colorful world.

If so... there is rumor that David Myatt is an agent provocateur secretly working for Mi5 or something \:\)

#50313 - 03/02/11 05:32 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Caladrius]
Hegesias Offline

I'm aware of that stuff, I have been for years.

I have an epistemic distrust for the openly visible.

So you don't think there are others using the ONA appearance to profile us eh. You are suspect because you are so convincing and genuine.

I just don't dismiss the depth of what government control could be and I understand that the enemy, if they are smart, would go for the most intelligent people—Satanists. I'm just a commoner though. Very mundane and minimalist lifestyle with no furniture.

I can see it might be the professional manner the ONA conducts itself in that makes me have the anti-authority response that I am known for.
————————————

I killed somebody, but it wasn't for evil or anything, it was kind of mundane and grey, and just one of those things that just happened. I just lay on my bed after the ambulance took him away while my sisters were still screaming. I felt even more angry at the man and wanted to beat him some more for making me do what I did in front of them. I'd never risk going to jail for killing somebody deliberately, it's not worth it because it's just a mundane chore you just have to do when somebody acts unstable and hurts your family. Then you get blamed by your own family and everyone else who thinks you went too far but wasn't there. Then you say 'fuck this world and it's people who have no idea'. My own mother calls me a murderer sometimes when she gets drunk. It was her I was protecting when I was a 14 year old boy. My sisters don't blame me though it was their dad as well. He was actually booting my mother in the vagina trying to kill my youngest sister who was unborn, and he also head butt my nan who was trying to save her. I really don't care for what others describe as mundanes. In real life you just need to respond and beat somebody to death, there's no method to it, it's just one of those things.

The most boring anti climax culling story in the world.

#50321 - 03/02/11 08:06 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Hegesias]
SinisterMoon Offline

I rekon that the NWO government is behind The Order of Nine Angles

Yep, we're all spooks, just as Myatt aka Anton Long is a spook extraordinaire ;\)

Go figure.

I myself have Traditional Satanism as my persona and aesthetic

Hmm. The ONA - like the creative acausal being presenced in the causal that it is - first coined the term Traditional Satanism in the 80's (ev), tho' now of course others have been infected by that particular ONA virus and so now use the term \:\)

More kudos to the ONA then, albeit on a subliminal level. What sinister jape! Personally. I'm laughing all the way to my acausal existence!

Ars est celare artem.

#50323 - 03/02/11 10:49 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: SinisterMoon]
Hegesias Offline

Acausal existence? the non existence the centre of which is personified by Satan?

The Will to hate becomes intrinsic and all is rendered to extrinsic ash in his paradigm.

Anyway, they do make their factions don't they, Satanists I mean. Like the Blackwood puppet? He's a controlled opposition created to compliment/ contrast the Order of Nine Angles. Surely his version of Satanism can't be for real? it's silly. Whatever happened to good old primal sinisterness.

I do the Satanism thing, I regard my corporeal existence as something extremely stimulating, but it's a shell which houses something that wills this Earth extinct funnily enough.

Catholicism had the Inquisition, Satanism just seems lame apart from the ONA it seems, at least from my perspective with my books here I have created something from them which fulfils and preserves the opposites of Toaism and (warped) Nietzschean ideas. But those days of the Inquisition will never be brought back, the Heretics are the good guys nowadays like they were back then so I try my best to be as Heretical as possible to make a black spot (dadaism/ subliminal black literature), a fingerprint of death to bloom in the minds of other beings, because everything is lame and it's all just not how it should be. Why can't the Nazarene religion expose it's true nature as a Death worship and torture religion, cloak in the dark aesthetic and bring back a modern Inquisitor (hit men) that would annihilate anyone who just has that nauseating glow about them. Then I'd sign up. But it's just some transparent good guy religion like all these sectarian theisms, Satanist, Monotheist or whatever, they never centre around destruction and death simply for the sake of having no reward. The inspiration is always to gain something and I don't like it. Those Temple of Black Light fellows had to spoil their version by making the Chaos out to be something good and desirable that you can transcend to.

For me Satanism is always about working toward attaining the blackest intrusion into the human psyche — cultivating the death instinct. Presencing death into the subconsciousness with thoughts and activities devoted to creating swords of death.

Satanism ought to recognise nature 's adversary—death. I have been working toward rendering the Earth a plane of blackened bones, ensuring the impossibility of rebirth of mankind whilst preserving myself to watch it all unfold, not anything intellectual or about self discovery 'enlightenment', all those things are good for is building ego giving intrinsic value to subjecture. I have no interest in licking the anus of the bastard demiurgos like a well praised beast of burden in a faulty cosmos given to tease then to be taken away. To life can keep it's tantalisations and I'll make my own intrinsic values based on mockery and nihilism.

All that positive stuff attached to Satanism makes me feel alienated from it all and so I follow the wordless philosophy based on the recognition of death and it's presence, it's power to instil fear and insanity to those who cannot face it. I have no idea why people look at negativity as something weakening when existential nihilism and want for suffering and death across the earth only makes me blithe and motivated to workout and keep healthy so I can continue this stimulating desolation.

Death is also the gift of absolute nothing, the gate which one will transcend to absolute nothing. If we exist there at all, it is an eternity spent at the end death of the universe/ multiverse, an eternal torture of the soul consigned to gaze infinite spectral blackness going insane without even the ability to catalyze thought, a timeless recurrance of everything at once being a pain beyond that which mortality can experience. Although much worse will happen it will all be in an instant but being eternal as to cease to be is unnoticed. Death is very interesting and makes emotional pain on Earth something not entirely real, it is here but as something aware of itself more like an observation.

Who fears Death? Nobody, because they haven't been there, people only fear the thought of Death and they can't bear to lose their precious ego/ consciousness. I happen to be stimulated by the ruthlessness of feeling the whole universe being all for nothing, faulty and not good enough to acknowledge as anything but a joke to mock relentlessly. I have the need to transcend 'grey evil', which is the activities leading to suffering and death on the earth and move to the pure source that I believe lies dormant in man and emerges as a blackout in bloodlust when reality folds and the mind and heart are blackness. Where the mind is not aware and the body is adverse to everything even itself.

How is this to do with 'culling', well such things are insignificant because people are worthless and do not merit special treatment such as 'culling'. Intrinsic value can be discovered in hatred and destruction though because in some of us this hatred is primordial and only needs an inner catalyst, as the primordial state is already set for hateful creation to grow, so I cultivate a scenario in which I may hate with deliberation, a random thing/ person. Black state of mind and heart, on the verge of frenzy, darkness is eating itself framing flashes of butchery. He dreams of corpses and his laughter is the insentient stillness.

'What! it's the thought that counts, I was only trying to motivate some people round here'.

#50354 - 03/02/11 06:33 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Hegesias]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
I personally see destruction as only the "flip side" of creation. Death is not an enemy to nature, but an ally. I view the universe as being a cycle of annihilation and resurrection. However, this doesn't imply that "life" and "rebirth" itself is inherently desirable or pleasant. Nature is profoundly evil, and an honest attempt to confront the realities of this nature (the Left-Hand-Path) is an uncomfortable struggle that is transgressive and anathemic to the ego. However, the Satanist is driven by a Faustian desire to forge their own way. There is no "reward" at the end of the path, because this path is endless.

Quote:
Anyway, they do make their factions don't they, Satanists I mean. Like the Blackwood puppet? He's a controlled opposition created to compliment/ contrast the Order of Nine Angles. Surely his version of Satanism can't be for real? it's silly. Whatever happened to good old primal sinisterness.

You'd be surprised at the idiocy people will display without anyone "controlling" them. It's a shame that some people (not naming names here) go through such great lengths to mock and discredit the fools of psuedo-Satanism-- said fools usually do a fine job of flaunting their own cretinism without any outside help.

Such people are puppets- not to any conspiratorial authority, but to their own ephemeral egos and uncontrolled emotions.

Edited by The Zebu (03/02/11 06:34 PM)

#50417 - 03/03/11 09:53 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Caladrius]
XiaoGui17 Offline

Loc: Amarillo, TX
 Originally Posted By: Caladrius
Different culture and subculture will have a host of similar rites of passage and ordeals.

Anthropologists suggest that rites of passage serve not just for an individual to "prove" his dedication to something, but to trigger the "justification of effort" instinct. Basically, one thinks, "I've put so much into this, it must be worth something." It creates an anxiety that discourages people from quitting, even if their involvement is more of a liability than an asset, because cutting their losses means admitting they did all that for nothing.

I'm not averse to blood or pain, but the idea that someone is trying to trick me into sticking around when I may otherwise leave gives me pause. It's the type of manipulative tactic you see in cults. Cultures that practice initiation rites (whether foreign cultures, street gangs, or fraternities) tend to be dominated by collectivism/groupthink. Part of the reason we see so little of that in mainstream Western culture is because of individualism--the idea that autonomy supersedes duty.

I prefer to think for myself.

Originally Posted By: Caladrius
@ Diavolo: I've always wondered why lemmings run into the ocean and kill themselves? The cunning will learn to use other people's nature to their advantage \:\)

This is a slight tangent, but lemmings don't actually do that. The lemming population is culled by natural predators.

Page 15 of 57 « First<1314151617>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.034 seconds of which 0.007 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.