Page 18 of 57 « First<1617181920>Last »
Topic Options
#51363 - 03/20/11 01:26 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: billyjack]
Jake999 Offline

Lithium. Lots and lots of Lithium.

Now.

Run.

Be sitting at the doctor's door when he opens up in the morning.

#51365 - 03/20/11 01:36 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: billyjack]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut
Their under your bed!

I know one line but I couldnt resist. Oh wait thats two lines now. Oh three umm four. Yes four.

Oh shit...

#51366 - 03/20/11 01:46 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: ta2zz]
felixgarnet Offline

Loc: UK
It's happening here, too, billyjack. They're a right pain in the arse, I can tell you. The homosexuals who took over the top tier of my family won't even let me take my library books back and the fine is now enormous. I reckon I can clear it from the computers with the power of my mind, though so that's all right. \:D
Anyone else having problems?

#51383 - 03/20/11 11:19 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: XiaoGui17]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:
Every time I see Morgan comment on one of the gems of pure WTF from Hegesias, I am so glad I put him back on ignore. He's clearly idealized women to the point that he really doesn't get them at all.

While being quite critical to Hegesias in the beginning I can see where he comes from and his texts DO make a lot of sense. On the condition there is an open mind available and that he is talking from experience and not so much of book knowledge like you do.

It's also quite an ignorant remark you make. It's as if Morgan and Hegesias in your eyes are having a duel and not so much of an exchange in visions and ideas. Both have a good point only they are discussing in opposition and not so much looking at a common point. I can see both are right..

#51406 - 03/20/11 02:47 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Dimitri]
XiaoGui17 Offline

Loc: Amarillo, TX
 Originally Posted By: Dimitri
On the condition there is an open mind available and that he is talking from experience and not so much of book knowledge like you do.

What makes you think I'm talking from "book knowledge"? Yeah, I read a lot (not that I'd count that against me), but 90% of what I know comes either from personal experience or observation of others. "Book knowledge" just gives me fancy technical terms to describe what I see. ;\)

#51434 - 03/20/11 09:31 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: XiaoGui17]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
Ok, so I am really confused right now.

I gave what I thought was the definitive address on the ONA and culling about 8 pages ago. What is it we are still talking about now?

Let me sum up what I think we are all talking about at this point:

Firstly, almost no one here as any first hand knowledge with actual ONA cells of the 80's.

Most ONA experience these days comes from Blackwood's site and others who are doing little more than reading out of the Bible on a city street corner.

Few people have actually killed anyone. Of those who have, mostly it was out of self defense. Fewer still have killed anyone who was just standing there minding their own business.

Some people need to die. Most people are not willing to do the job. That is ok. Not everyone is cut out to be a butcher or a social worker either.

Being a killer, being good at it, and liking it, does not make you a sociopath. Again, it is ok to kill - just have a good reason for doing it.

There is no shame in killing and you do not need help. Unless of course, you find yourself wearing the victims skin as a costume in which case you may need some help.

At this point, what in the hell are we still talking about?

#51438 - 03/20/11 11:34 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Fist]
Hegesias Offline

I am not obliged to reveal my associations nor information which would consign me to having committed unlawful acts.

A non psychopath being sinister?

Psychopaths are natural killers, we are not the degenerate diseased character portrayed by mass media, instead I would like to assert that we have what is a natural "propensity" for violence, instinctive, impulse or otherwise intrinsically inspired. We don't "need" books, established ethical philosophy or otherwise contemporary Satanism, but by having such a definitive direction for outlet other than the best one which would be the military, some self styled psychopathic Satanist may actualise their "propensity" for violence with or without suggested intrinsic value attached to a legally acceptable cause, regardless, the realisation is that the enemy is mowed down in droves. Being in the military you may have seen him in action.

I only have BBoS and NAOS books at my home. Yet, I have made conceptualisations from subtext beneath the ONA manuscripts which were incorporated into the anti-cosmic Satanism. This applied to what works for me—Chaos magick. The emergence of anarchistic causal change from ones unmanifest potential is a dynamic process not consigned to established protocol but is an instinctive and progressive, perpetual emergence of evolution. I can't say I'd ever go out of my way to make special plans to murder a human being unless they were, or thought about being problematic. I act accordingly, respondent to circumstance usually pre emptive and taking on damage myself without giving a fuck, as I am more concerned with personal affairs to give special attention to subordinate motives and deal with those quickly like taking out rubbish.

An innocent eyewitness is an ideal asset if the victim is armed or comes at you, you may destroy them without inhibition. The window will present itself

Regarding "Few people have actually killed anyone. Of those who have, mostly it was out of self defense. Fewer still have killed anyone who was just standing there minding their own business".

The law is very clear on self defence and an actualisation may be represented in it's realisation. Who would kill somebody minding their own business has not set about the tradition that all prospective opfers must be subject to tests. It is up to the Satanist to cultivate scenarios which will expose cowardly and diseased character types by their own devising. If sinister females are involved this will enable them to exploit the prospective opfer's sexuality and disposition from his own intent insofar as to establish wanton relations for aforementioned female, this being established the opfer will be subject to a dangerous situation whence female participant will be the actress in mock distress.

If the opfer is exposed as cowardly he has deemed himself suitable for conclusion. In this we see that this testing process only applies to those who give a fuck about people ie. non psychopaths. Why? I have attacked people when my solitary mindfulness has been disturbed whilst I am wanting to do nothing in particular but relax. What I mean is that I'd hope all people involved who were being noisy and obnoxious in my presence just suffer and die for insulting my privacy and spoiling my fuck with the girl. Obviously I'd intervene but only because I'd see the opportunity of sexual gratification from a susceptible female who was shaken and vulnerable after the ordeal. A good excuse to let it go a bit further too and stab the men, especially if there are eyewitness who could see the attack on the girl as a real thing. This is what the mundane public are like you'd get off in court and be some kind of saviour whilst smiling inwardly at intentionally taking a window of opportunity.

I find ONA MSS to be something attributable to cultivating ones own sinisterness, realisations, and not only for stimulation of dark mental activity but to give infrastructure to ones drive and direction, something some self styled Satanists don't have and are thus reduced to beast, unethical and prone to mishap.

Many of the posts on this thread were informative and worth a re read and I was not personally about to drone over MSS as I'm too busy conceptualising them to write up first hand knowledge with actual ONA cells of the 80's because my associates are nothing to do with them. Instead I present insofar as I am inclined within my limits; psychological workings and received understandings gained through personal experiences, some of which were gained through dark arts and Satanism.

Blackwood is just part of a dialectical design which serves to highlight the excellence of those who overshadow his religiously infected creation..

#51446 - 03/21/11 01:27 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Hegesias]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
Good grief....

Before delving too much deeper in psycho-babble, you may want to familiarize yourself with the APA DSM (google it). Also check out Grossman's work "On Killing" and "On Combat". About 2% of any large population are 'natural killer.' This does not make them mentally unstable, criminals, incivil or uncivilized. Many are upstanding and productive citizens. It just so happens that no small measure of them do find themselves in the military, law enforcement other fields where chaos and death are more common than not. These 'natural killers' simply handle this particular human problem better than the other 98% of the human population.

Again, having some ONA books and 'talking the talk' does not mean that you have ever walked the walk. ONA as it once existed no longer exists. And that is the point!

Sometime, burning incense and chanting by yourself in in the dark is just that.

#51448 - 03/21/11 02:17 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Fist]
Jake999 Offline

Fist:

I was just going to post along the same lines. I keep reading about these sinister killers who write these long passages about killing and culling and I don't seem to ever see anything that points beyond a screen presence. OK. Hegesias says he killed somebody when he was younger... an accident. Somehow that makes him sinister? Hell, I know on this forum we have people who've beaten his kill rate IN SPADES! Dr. Aquino and I were both in Vietnam and elsewhere. I had two tours. You've made the trip to Afghanistan and Iraq, as have several other members of the 600 Club. I seem to remember we have a member who was in Bosnia and several others are still on active duty in war zones as well. Killing? Hell... compared to the level of personal experiences on the Forums. these people don't even know.

And I'm not saying that because killing is cool. It's just a job that has to be done at times, but there's not much glory in it. And even at its worst, it's a hell of a lot more glorious than picking off someone at random or with a pack, who's unarmed and untrained because someone thinks they're "mundane." Tell me... what makes the "elite killers" so elite? It takes no guts to kill an unarmed or untrained target. Let's see some bravery when the target is as well trained as Fist or Skaff or several others. I'm probably the LEAST trained of all of those on the board and I can still rip the center out of my target... paper or flesh.

That's not brag. That's fact. Another fact. Those who can DO. Those who can't spend all of their time writing about it on the web. Give it a break already. You can usually tell a blooded vet because they don't have a need to entertain you.

#51450 - 03/21/11 02:31 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Jake999]
MatthewJ1
Unregistered

I have never killed a human being and don't think I will ever be in a position where I could do this legally.

My grandfather served as a part of the 2/13th (Rats of Tobruk) in WW2. He was a serious man and people knew that deep down from just looking at him that he would not take any bullshit.

He was still a fun person at times, but doing his job in the middle east had hardened him.

I am not sure how any veteran can do their job and remain the same. Anybody who has to do this to defend their country is pretty damn special as they have risked their own life, but there must be a cost I imagine.

#51453 - 03/21/11 03:11 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: ]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:
Anybody who has to do this to defend their country is pretty damn special as they have risked their own life, but there must be a cost I imagine.

Going to burst a bubble here. But most of the recent wars the US has been involved in barely had to do with "defending ones own country". The US has always taken on an emperialistic and meddling attitude with the false air of being the highest standard humanity can achieve. (Still respect for being one of the few Western countries who still have something as national pride..).

Kudos to those who have fought in many different wars and managed to have a vast amount of succesful missions on his name, but it really isn't defending your country anymore. A twist might be given on it or even say that it was because the West had to take their responsability... fuck it.

#51454 - 03/21/11 03:23 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Fist]
Caladrius Offline

Loc: SoCal
 Originally Posted By: Fist

Again, having some ONA books and 'talking the talk' does not mean that you have ever walked the walk. ONA as it once existed no longer exists.

Yes, this is true. I would agree. The ONA as it once existed between the years 1972-1998 no longer exists. The several key gentlemen and Old Guards went on "hiatus" for a while for a decade working on their various private projects.

DM was Insight Rolling as a Jahadist. Beesty Boy I think joined a bible camp and went to work on his art and music. Some of the Old Guard went to jail. Others went into the BNP I think.

For about a decade after 1998 the "ONA" sort of went "dormant" or went "underground" as it was stated, having done what it came to do.

This was a time when the original ONA - or more precisely the Core People - just went underground doing their own thing. Above ground you had a handful of individuals trying to keep the "Lights On."

For instance there was Thornian; who some say is a nym of "you know who." There was also Hagur. There was Michael Ford. And there was "Thoth" of the Temple of THEM who - as far as I know from sources - was directly mentored by some of the Old Guards like DarkLogos.

Ten years later the Core People and Usual Suspects all came back. DM left "Islam" and once again started to write as Anton Long updating a handful of MSS and eventually compiling about 5000 pages worth of MSS. This includes both everything he had written for ONA before Hiatus and after.

If we know how to calculate Julian Dating, and we look at DM's writings for the Numinous Way, we may also find that even while he was roll playing with Islam, he was still writing and building up his own weltanschauung [TNW].

DarkLogos even before 2008 was "around" and mentoring cells. I don't know how they mentored Cells in the old pre-internet days; but during the internet era, they usually use email. Some of the usual suspects have a fixation for GNU encryption.

Hagur had left to be a priest with the Catholic Church of all things. But he left the Church in disgust during that whole recent child molestation scandal and is now active in the ONA again. Hagur has made a few ONA videos on youtube. He has also written a lot of new material.

Beesty Boy quietly came back under the nym "Audun" for a while. "Quietly" meaning lurking online in the email circuit. What he was doing was mentoring a couple cells from Orange County california whom DM and Company call his "Dark Daughters." He as "Audun" was writing and putting rites together for this specific "Nexion" in question, which has been mention by name in this thread before. Last year Beesty Boy [CB/RM] retired his nym and came out as himself, but now goes by the affectionate nym "Beesty Boy."

During 2008 a few of the other "Old Guard" associated with DM came around to lurk the email circuit and started doing their old thing working with "cells."

As of now DM does have his own WordPress blog, which he updates very regularly. As AL Bundy - if we assume they are the same person - he also has a blog which he uses to post current ONA stuff.

Beesty Boy has one WordPress under his real name Richard Moult which he uses to post and share his music and artwork. One of his most recent being The Green Damask room, which is a painting of David Myatt seated on a sofa looking at an ONA septagon. This painting is a departure from these two guy's old day attitude concerning the ONA. In the old days, these two did not want the public to know they were affiliated. Beesty Boy also has a second WordPress specifically for his ONA "Nexion."

The Old ONA as it once existed, no longer exists. Today the Core People who once created the ONA just associate with each other and write or make music amongst themselves.

Whatever they have going together really can't be called the "ONA" because today they all fluidly mix The Numinous Way, Reichsfolk, and art and music with new ONA ideas and writings. Whatever these Core People have going together also now has a very different focus from the old ONA.

Nobody today in their "circle" is concerned with Rohowa anymore, or concerned with starting riots and urban war. What were once "Dark Gods" are now "Acausal Energy" that are Archetypes in the human psyche. Even "Culling" has come to mean something slightly different. So we cannot truly say that what this small group of people have together - or their association - is the "ONA."

Pathei-Mathos is the reason why perhaps things changed. DM has ripened with age. He is 60 today. And with age comes a deeper understanding of our past errors and actions we have committed. I personally think that it is a beautiful thing to be able to see this one person develop and grow in Mind and worldview over the many decades.

I think - at the risk of being misunderstood - there was never really an "ONA" to begin with. Just a single Mind trying to figure itself out over time. And as that Time passes by, this single Mind kept a record of all its hopes and dreams, all its prejudice and hatred, and all its vision. And over the years, as this one Mind came into old reflective age, it has come to realize certain things... certain mistakes... certain "unrights."

Although, the "ONA" was only the 40 year expression and development of one single Mind, this Mind has had an influence on many people. And those few people who were inspired or influenced by this Mind, followed this Mind's personal Quest. As yellow and orange leaves of a tree having fallen onto a creek, follows with the creeks flow. And out of a desire to associate with this Mind that inspired us, we may call our association some "ONA" thing.

Living things change with Time. Sunyata is a bitch.

The ONA as it once existed does not exist today... if it ever did at all. But the few people who once gave birth to this ONA thing are still there/here. They mind their own business and just go about doing their own things together. From time to time one or two people will find their way and be taught a few things here and there. And the little creek goes on flowing. One person at a time.

When we are dealing with something like the "ONA" we must try to keep in mind that we are thinking of two separate things. First an "ONA" which may not have ever existed. That may have only existed in the minds of random people. Then we are dealing with real living individuals. A real David Myatt and a real Richard Moult.

As outsiders we only see this "ONA" thing on this internet medium. And we only see and read documents and internet chatter written by people who actually have never met or known the actual few real living people.

The real living people change - as all people and things change. They have friends and engage in their daily activities like us all. It is those few who associate with these real living people that may have a different perspective of all this, beneath the whole "ONA" thing.

So in conclusion, there are two Currents of information about this subject. One current of data comes from minds who have learned about the ONA from writings and the internet. This first current may even be a "fan club" for this "ONA" idea.

The other current of data that flows is born from those who either associate with the actual real people, and/or who take the time to understand David Myatt as a person. They are two very different currents of information.

Edited by Caladrius (03/21/11 03:34 AM)

#51462 - 03/21/11 10:14 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Jake999]
Hegesias Offline

Originally Posted By: Jake999
Fist:

I was just going to post along the same lines. I keep reading about these sinister killers who write these long passages about killing and culling and I don't seem to ever see anything that points beyond a screen presence. OK. Hegesias says he killed somebody when he was younger... an accident. Somehow that makes him sinister? Hell, I know on this forum we have people who've beaten his kill rate IN SPADES! Dr. Aquino and I were both in Vietnam and elsewhere. I had two tours. You've made the trip to Afghanistan and Iraq, as have several other members of the 600 Club. I seem to remember we have a member who was in Bosnia and several others are still on active duty in war zones as well. Killing? Hell... compared to the level of personal experiences on the Forums. these people don't even know.

And I'm not saying that because killing is cool. It's just a job that has to be done at times, but there's not much glory in it. And even at its worst, it's a hell of a lot more glorious than picking off someone at random or with a pack, who's unarmed and untrained because someone thinks they're "mundane." Tell me... what makes the "elite killers" so elite? It takes no guts to kill an unarmed or untrained target. Let's see some bravery when the target is as well trained as Fist or Skaff or several others. I'm probably the LEAST trained of all of those on the board and I can still rip the center out of my target... paper or flesh.

That's not brag. That's fact. Another fact. Those who can DO. Those who can't spend all of their time writing about it on the web. Give it a break already. You can usually tell a blooded vet because they don't have a need to entertain you.

That's it right here, suck it up people. The military needs those with the "propensity" to kill, so don't just sit on your ass talking about this "propensity" letting it drive you mad without purpose, enlist if you don't have a history of criminality and if you do, you must try and get a waver.

Sure within a Satanist circle you might get a few unworthy game that won't fight back but compared to self styled sinister psychopaths like Richard Ramirez, any other attempt to be sinister is rather mundane. By being a loner you also avoid the prisoners dilemma.

I've been obsessed with revenge for years and this is why everyone else who fucks with me is just an obstacle like taking out some rubbish. I am only revenge and everything else is collateral and I can't concentrate on things in my life except training for fitness and being aggressive all the time, I have outlets like composing my music and art but it's not enough, I'm just depressed sometimes because I don't want to kill a worthless somebody who will fuck with me on the wrong day making me go to jail for an insect, ruining my only plan I ever made. I just have too much worth in my life right now to get my real purpose done, I know deep down what I am made for and I'm like an animal in a cage not being able to breathe. I wanted the military so much.

I just dismissed my girlfriend. I don't feel anything but deep seated rage and it wasn't fair on her to have a distant person, even though I was making her happy it wasn't real for me.

I was unable to get into army because I failed to work in a team the last time I took the introduction tests. This already made me feel fucked up but now I have GBH with intent charges. I cant get a waiver. An assault is harder to get waived than other charges because it involved an act of violence. So how the hell is this making any sense? The army says it needs to spot those with the "propensity" to kill early so they can position the infantry thus saving lives of allied troops. I came into the army careers and told them I wanted to join for combat and explained how I felt I needed purpose, things I've done and how I have remained controlled and in control, in violent situations. Even though all my charges were concluded as self defence in crown court. Reacting to certain stressful situations with efficinet violence has somehow demonised me.

I am still not good enough for the army apparently. I never lose my cool because I'm a sociopath, I take people apart like they are rubbish. What is this shambles. Looking for those with the "propensity", year ok, but you can't have uncontrollable individuals that work alone that can take charge of any situation. These people can learn the skills, that's what the training is for, I'm sure I could have picked up team skills once I saw the allied men where proficient and aware with violence and thus trustworthy.

I faced people with large blades empty handed, what a waste and a shambles of a system. Everyone I know in the army here is a transparently modest narcissist who basks in reverence. I just wanted to sign up so I could kill human beings in a war zone setting without worrying about jail, I don't care about any intrinsic meaning behind the whole thing except the combat itself, this doesn't mean I'm unstable at all, I never break a sweat even at knife point. People just keep away from me and I have no friends because of what I've done. Get people being polite but it's fake, a bad reputation based on shallow perceptions toward my crimes. This could have been turned around into a purpose.

I never done anything criminal that wasn't in retaliation (apart from adding psychological damage to enemies). It all feels like the life I wanted is being shoved in my face. Sure I am super fit, have my occult studies and band. I'm just deep seated rage and disgust with no purpose but to avoid jail because I'm always on the verge with no outlet for my "propensity". I'm going again to see if they'll have me. I'm not listening to their bullshit this time because the ,last time I went I spoiled it, the officer walked past me in a dismissal way and joked to others their saying "do we still offer free hair cuts" and I just said "Cut me and I'll cut you back" jokingly, but it made things go awkward because I had a strait face, because I'm just like this and it's how I laugh. It was a few years back since the last time I went. I'll try again.

#51469 - 03/21/11 12:50 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Caladrius]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

I always considered the ONA as a source which might provide something one can use and which then can be added to that which one prefers. I never saw it as an "all or nothing" deal.

But I guess there are those who prefer things to be prefabricated and have a need for "Truth", that beacon to guide them through the darkness called life and as such, submit freely to anything as long as it provides them these comforts.

D.

#51470 - 03/21/11 01:11 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Hegesias]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Originally Posted By: Hegesias
I never done anything criminal that wasn't in retaliation (apart from adding psychological damage to enemies). It all feels like the life I wanted is being shoved in my face. Sure I am super fit, have my occult studies and band. I'm just deep seated rage and disgust with no purpose but to avoid jail because I'm always on the verge with no outlet for my "propensity". I'm going again to see if they'll have me. I'm not listening to their bullshit this time because the ,last time I went I spoiled it, the officer walked past me in a dismissal way and joked to others their saying "do we still offer free hair cuts" and I just said "Cut me and I'll cut you back" jokingly, but it made things go awkward because I had a strait face, because I'm just like this and it's how I laugh. It was a few years back since the last time I went. I'll try again.

Whatever your origins, nationality or religion might be, whatever qualifications you may or may not have, whatever your social or professional status might be, whether you are married or single, the French Foreign Legion offers you a chance to start a new life...

The French Foreign Legion

You might have a look at these, they are not as picky as the regular army.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0eWBeHrofE

D.

Page 18 of 57 « First<1617181920>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.035 seconds of which 0.008 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.