Page 24 of 57 « First<2223242526>Last »
Topic Options
#53147 - 04/19/11 12:35 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Gueheriet]
MindFux Offline

Well that was very much my point, as I said in my original post. I'm not saying that they didn't practice sacrifice, but that the 'how' and the 'why' are fundamentally out of our reach beyond some largely sketchy accounts.

The finding of decapitated corpses, on its own, in France, does nothing to confirm the account of Caesar.

The fact is these people did perform sacrifice, but the reasons why, and the how escapes us. This could have been killing prisoners of war, to any other number of secular reasons for a good culling.

As I said before, I'm not disputing the presence of sacrifice, just the kind of specious reasoning that allows one to jump from a decapitated corpse to a wicker man ceremony, because the corpse was burnt...which would be unsurprising considering the standard funerary practices of the time.

Edited by MindFux (04/19/11 12:36 PM)

#53148 - 04/19/11 01:02 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Diavolo]
SinisterMoon Offline

Loc: Florida
 Originally Posted By: Diavolo
The mere idea of “human sacrifice” is almost offensive. It is an insult to everything we have become, overcome.

LOL! Well-played. What sagacity and finesse \:\)

Originally Posted By: Diavolo
It rationally and emotionally conflicts with us, we the modern man who has grounded his views firmly into reason.

Yes indeed - and well expressed. Modern *man* and the stupidity that goes by the inappropriate name *reason* are the key here, although I doubt many will appreciate this.

#53176 - 04/19/11 10:38 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: SinisterMoon]
Khk Offline

Contemplation of Culling - my practical and philosophical considerations.

http://mvimaedivm.wordpress.com/2010/12/...considerations/

Edited by Khk (04/19/11 10:38 PM)

#53180 - 04/19/11 11:28 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: SinisterMoon]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
Human sacrifice has been well-documented in many societies- it would not be unreasonable to believe it to have taken place in northern European religion as well. Some sources also say that humans killed in the "Wicker Man" ceremonies were criminals or captured prisoners of war; this likewise can be viewed as a sort of 'culling', or asserting the spiritual dominance over other people by offering them as a 'prize' to their deities. The medieval "Feast of Fools" feature a theatrical drama where the "King for a Day" pretends to be slain, then is later resurrected to bring peace and plenty. In any case, sacrifice generally relies upon the assumption that the Gods are pleased by their libations of human lives, or that it is a necessary act that restores fertility or cosmic balance.

Closer to reality, however, such an ancient approach does not apply well to our modern world. Calling vigilantism "sacrifice" is a poetic embellishment that merely dresses up ones' rhetoric. This is how the ONA employs the term. But this can obscure the underlying motives of why such an act would be carried out. For what purpose is it necessary? Does killing a person, however undesirable, really have any existential value? Why does the ONA (despite their assertions to the contrary) continually frame 'culling' as a mandatory requirement for their system? Everything serves a purpose. It is up to the individual to decide for himself what is important and what is not based on practical experience, rather than tying himself up in knots over mere words.

#53182 - 04/20/11 12:32 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: The Zebu]
Caladrius Offline

Loc: SoCal
 Originally Posted By: The Zebu
Calling vigilantism "sacrifice" is a poetic embellishment that merely dresses up ones' rhetoric. This is how the ONA employs the term.

Hey Zebu,

"Culling" and sacrifice which is referred to as "Opfer" are two separate and different family friendly practices \:\)

Usually such rites as Opfering and Recalling deals with testing people, and the ritual sacrifice. There are MSS in the ONA which updates this idea in line with Jihad [guess who influenced this] where a test and ritual sacrifice does not have to be performed, as long as the act serves a future aeonic purpose according to the sinister dialect. Usually this method is done with guns and bombs and sorts.

Then there is the idea of "Sinister Cloaking" which is spoken about in certain other MSS where the adept doesn't do any of the acts themselves, but manipulates others to carry out the act. And then this may all be aspects of the Sinister Mythos.

Culling is a different concept from "killing," with different meanings. We have to try and walk into the mind of DM and consider where he was or what environment he was exposed to that may have inspired him to graft the idea of "Culling" into the ONA.

Being a person who lives in rural areas and farms, DM is exposed to a farming environment with livestock. So I would say that the word Culling as the ONA/Myatt uses it goes along with the several actual definitions and usage of the word "Culling."

To quickly quote Wikipedia on Culling:

"Culling The rejection or removal of inferior individuals from breeding. The act of selective breeding. As used in the practice of breeding pedigree cats, this refers to the practice of spaying or neutering a kitten or cat that does not measure up to the show standard (or other standard being applied) for that breed. In no way does culling, as used by responsible breeders, signify the killing of healthy kittens or cats if they fail to meet the applicable standard." - Robinson's Genetics for Cat Breeders and Veterinarians, Fourth Edition" Source

Culling you see, does not always suggest slaughter and murder. Not to farmers and breeder at least.

The word comes from the Latin meaning to "Collect." On a farm when you have a flock of sheep or goats, you would collect your livestock, then separate the ones you want from the ones you do not want to breed with the ones you want. Then you separate the rejected group from the favoured group so they can't breed. This is Culling.

This understanding of the concept of Culling goes with the ONA's use of the concept. In the ONA as "somebody" said that by Culling the weak are weeded out and the genetic stock of the human race over time will become better. Something like that.

How the rejected pile of livestock/people die is another matter. The farmer can chose to kill the rejected pile. The dog breeder can choose to just not allow the rejected dogs to breed with other dogs. In human terms, if left to their own devices, those that are of the rejected pile of livestock humans usually produce the condition where they aeonically Cull themselves en masse.

For example the entire African race in Africa is on a one way road straight to hell. Not just because of poor excuse for democracy and politics, but also the AIDS pandemic, the everything pandemic, the famine, the poverty. What we would want to do is STOP humanitarian aid so they can die off of their own wyrd. This is just an example of mass human Culling in action.

But we don't have to look far to see mass aeonic human culling. We just look at America and the Africans here. The ghettos they live in, the poverty most of them live in, the petty crime many of them get into in the hood, the drug abuse epidemic, the fact that an unusual amount of their males are in prison, over causal time Culls them gradually. Those that can survive to make it out of the Culling process have earned their natural "right" to live. The others are doomed in time.

From an ONA point of view, if we were to use the African Americans as an example of Culling, we would just say that we would help the process by creating causal forms to condition non-Blacks to not mate with blacks, to prevent their genes from passing into the future gene pool of humanity.

The functioning point and idea has to do with what the ONA calls "Aeonics" and the Sinister Dialectics, and its very long distant goal of "Galactic Imperium." 300-500-1000 years from now, how do we encompass/envision the Human race to be? Can we make it better? What type of Humans will populate this future time? Whatever they will be, their existence begins NOW with us and what wyrd we weave TODAY.

Just randomly killing and murdering people - however we call it - serves no Aeonic end purpose. Most concepts the ONA/Myatt uses is tied to the idea of Aeons, Aeonics, and the Sinister Dialect which has a very distant goal in mind. Randomly killing people out of vendetta serves no end purpose. Culling does not mean Killing. When ONA/Myatt uses the term, it has more to do with the rest of the ONA ideas and concepts. Besides this, War is listed as a method of Culling.

Culling will have to be an idea we as a human race will have to consider in future when we are face to face with the realization that we are or will be moribundly overpopulated. In this regard, I give China the ONA Culling Award Of Achievement! Because since they implemented their One Child Policy in the 70's they have Culled/Aborted 300 million lives: the population of America!

Edited by Caladrius (04/20/11 12:42 AM)

#53183 - 04/20/11 01:21 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Caladrius]
Hegesias Offline

I always assumed that Muslim's are working through sects of Satanism to get others into the noble practice of "honour killings". The racist chosen ones believe they can lie to, steal from and harm and even kill all Gentiles/Goyim as a sacrifice to god, because they are special and we are beasts.

#53188 - 04/20/11 09:49 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Caladrius]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

There is no natural drive that makes humanity evolve into something better than what it was before. Yes surely many reach an older age these days and we might even be smarter but that is about it. Although evolution tends to be driven towards complexity, it isn't necessarily driven towards improvement.

At the rate of population growth, it is evident a problem will arise in the not so distant future. This is not a problem only imagined by some lunatics, it is a very real problem acknowledged by many, but due to its nature, extremely difficult to address. The very reason it being about the living, about deciding that if we want to tackle this problem, we have to define who may live and who not. This implies man playing the role of god and this idea is truly abhorred by many. Life is precious and all people are equally worthy. No they are not.

To solve this one has to indeed look at the population like cattle. Not as individual animals but as an abstract problem in farming. To a farmer, cattle is a resource which quality has to be maximized without exceeding the budget available. He thus has to maintain control over the size of his cattle and this is done by replacing those not worth the investment, with those that are. When there is enough growth, there will be a drive towards quality. This is done through selective breeding and thus ensuring the weaker branches fade out in favor of the strong. Farming is not as much a matter of ethics as it is one of economics. Population control is not different.

We can either address the problem of human population as necessary damage control or as a work of art in progress. The first implies purely controlling the quantity and in that allowing those too who are worth less than the very resources they use, including the risk of a degeneration in all, or we can focus on quality, and set an ideal to slowly work towards.

Those farmers only controlling quantity will sooner or later go bankrupt.

D.

#53219 - 04/20/11 05:39 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Caladrius]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
Thanks for the clarification on the difference between culling and sacrifice.

Quote:
From an ONA point of view, if we were to use the African Americans as an example of Culling, we would just say that we would help the process by creating causal forms to condition non-Blacks to not mate with blacks, to prevent their genes from passing into the future gene pool of humanity.

Wouldn't this merely encourage the already-accelerated growth of a permanent disenfranchised underclass that would swell up to gargantuan and unmanageable proportions, as it has been doing for the past century and a half?

Quote:
In the ONA as "somebody" said that by Culling the weak are weeded out and the genetic stock of the human race over time will become better. Something like that.

Just because certain genetic stock is "weak" by ONA standards doesn't necessarily mean they won't survive to pass on their genes to a new generation. It has been conjectured from history that the poor and social minorities tend to breed the most, until they bankrupt or overthrow the aristocracy that tried to "quarantine" them and bring the whole empire crashing down.

More importantly, what traits do you honestly desire for a "future race" to have? What are the attributes of the ONA's "Homo Galactica"? We can name vague, subjective words like "honor" and "strength", but how do such values have any effect on if the species can survive and reproduce?

#53221 - 04/20/11 06:02 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: The Zebu]
Hegesias Offline

The environment and situation decides who is strong and who is weak. Wolf packs: Alpha and Omega males cycle depending on many factors and to assume one is ultimately powerful in all situations is an utter vulnerability, a community ought to be like a human body, some are the arms and legs and others the brains, different types of workers with these roles being switched around in different circumstance. Training and especially army training can turn nervous boys into self controlled soldiers.

Sure if a man is going to leave a female to get raped he's a cunt by nature so kill his ass. I'm a bodybuilder and other men are sometimes envious, this puts me at a disadvantage from back stabbing, there is a blind swordsman type myth that is actually equality pathos: The inferior will create all manner of compensatory egoism in his mind i.e. if he's belittled by the muscular guy he'll assume immediately that the muscular guy is stupid and not as cunning as himself. I have encountered this type of male a lot and stay away from clubs and pubs. I go to the gym and have no problem with other males there.

For example the culling test: you see a woman being attacked by two men and they are meant to run away, I'm afraid that won't happen, they won't get away , they'll get stabbed because the one viewing the feigned attack will think it's real and be fully pumped with adrenaline, the fake attackers aren't, they'd get mullered proper. I think Myatt has some good ideas and others not. Trying to play with others lives is going to get you fucked up, if somebody tested me like that I'd certainly not be working with them for setting me up for gbh with intent, that's 16 years.

When you are faced with such a dilemma you think "fuck it" and do your worst, upon catching the feigned attackers you aren't going to believe some random bloke telling you it was made up to test you for a special progressive movement, you'll think he's a twat and head but him anyway.

#53224 - 04/20/11 06:57 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Raffy]
SinisterMoon Offline

Loc: Florida

Culling as Art - There's a new article by Anton Long on the subject of culling, which is relevant to this thread and so may be of interest to those here.

It's at -

http://nineangles.wordpress.com/2011/04/20/concerning-culling-as-art/

#53226 - 04/20/11 07:44 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Hegesias]
Caladrius Offline

Loc: SoCal
 Originally Posted By: Hegesias
The environment and situation decides who is strong and who is weak.

Right, I agree here. The environment, situation, and Nature leads the course and sets the directive.

The only problem with being human is that we have the ability to stick our noses into the Unfoldment of Nature and interfere in Mother Nature's scheme of things. Usually our emotions is what gets us to interfere with the gradual-aeonic Unfoldment of Nature.

Examples of us interfering with Nature the Adversary is when we send food and aid to Ethiopia to feed the hungry. In ancient times, Nature would have wiped such people out of existence. Today we can interfere. A third party such as America or the UN can also stick its nose into situations that should be allowed to Naturally unfold. We interfere with other people's and nation's civil strife and civil wars, when we should just let Nature take its course. Another example of human emotions getting in the way of preventing Nature to Unfold is the degenerated offspring some of us have and our emotive opinion that they "deserve" and have a "right" to live. So this is one example of letting Nature do the work.

The other example of allowing Nature to do Her job is in the arena of natural human breeding trends. In the past most people were restricted for many generations in one place, and so after time “races” and ethnicity arises. Today things have gradually Unfolded into a different situation. Today in America and many parts of Europe, many races live close by each other, and girls and boys have – and will continue – to have their sex and make mixed offspring. Which is not an issue. The Folk in ONA is not race based. A “Folk” is merely a group of people within your immediate field of life whom you live with. The small issue I have personally is “multiculturalism” not mixing. So we apply the same idea and just let Nature take its course, and help Her do her job. Push Nature into the direction she is already moving into. Encourage mixed breeding. Each race has its good qualities and its bad qualities.

Let Nature over time weed out the bad from the good in her own way. But pay attention and help. Pay attention meaning to closely analyze things and ask ourselves questions like: who is sleeping with who; who is mixing with who, who is being left out of the mix? Of the 4 major human types of girls [Black, White, Asian, Latina] which get the least amount of breeding attention? Black girls in America at least. Once we have figured this out, help Nature and mark them for culling. Encourage Black guys to be open to breeding out of their race. Ridicule other guys who like black girls. Etcetera. This is just a possible example.

With 1.2 billion Chinese people living in a China that is economically growing, plus a Caucasian Euro-American population and their developed nations, with Africa deteriorating, etc; how will humans look 500 years from now? 500 years from now, will their be a “white race,” or an “asian race,” or a “black race,” etc. Personally I am a “Eurasianist” in the sense that I believe that eventually [aeonically] the Whites and Asians should mix. My personal aeonic vision of a future [1000 years from now] Imperium is an earth populated by only Eurasians who have built O'Neill Cylinders in the Lagrangrian Points.

It's being in tune to aeonic flow or Unfoldment. It's like attentively watching two people play a game of chess. You know how the game is played, and as you watch these two gradual make their moves, you can guess and anticipate the next potential move. You take that same idea and apply it in the gradual Unfoldment of Nature and watch Her make her moves. Then move in Harmony to that rather than intefere. 500 years from now, will the 900 million Africans in Africa still be here? With a billion Chinese, 500 years from how many humans will be part Asian? But we humans have the ability to interfere. Hypothetically, in the near future when the Middle East has no clean fresh water to support their nations agriculture and drinking water supply, do we help those people out out in the name of humanitarianism, or do we let them die out, as an act of Nature's Unfolding?

If White Euro-Americans and Asian in the near future will jointly dominate the earth, do we allow them to mingle their genes together or interfere and prevent such mixing? Like attracts like as they say; and the alchemical saying that goes: Water levels and quicksilver rises. In any human social setting the Noble Blooded will always find their way on top of the human pile. Those at the top will Naturally have the means to survive and breed the next generations who will inherit their means and the world. The ones at the bottom – the ignoble degenerate blooded – are always the ones marked by nature for discontinuation. Take a look at any plant and beast in Nature. The genes of the ignoble – the degenerate rabbles – don't go far. The alpha male and his henchmen and blood relations pass their blood into the future and stops the blood flow of those they subjugate. The genes of the vanquished and weak are culled. If this is so in Nature, then as one who is in tune to this adversarial and sinister essence of Nature, the ONA seeks to apply the same standard of Nature in the human arena.

As the MS Sinister Moon pointed out said: “Thus, these noble ones also tended to form a natural and necessary aristocracy – that is, those of proven arête, those of good taste and of good breeding, had a certain power and authority and influence over others. And a tendency to form an aristocracy because those of good taste – those with a taste for natural justice and thus with a dislike of rotten humans – tended to prefer their own kind and so naturally paired with, preferred to mate with, someone with similar tastes.” - Source

In the end, it's nobody's policy. Nobody sets any standard or defines who lives and dies. Mother Nature and Father Time does that and has been doing it. They pick who is Culled. Those who have proven their worth to Nature and Time by whatever means imbues the next batch of humans with their genes and noble essence. The “ONA” would just be in tune to the Flow of Unfoldment and act accordingly.

Edited by Caladrius (04/20/11 07:57 PM)

#53231 - 04/20/11 08:56 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Caladrius]
Hegesias Offline

Hubris American and English females with orange fake tan and bleached hair don't gravitate me, they smoke too much and drink alcohol lining up in bars for the next penis to come along and purchase their intoxicated dispassionate services via alcohol beverage—legal prostitution. I personally feel that Asian people are superior out of personal preference, the Asian cultures (like classical European) encourage honour, masculinity in males and femininity and composure about females, and their gene is dominant when breeding. Mixing with Anglo Saxons results in a beautiful creation yet the Asian gene is dominant in features which is lucky, blue eyes are cold looking and quite alien in my view, not intimate, saying that though blue eyes can be very attractive for people I know love them. I have green eyes but I don't think this can carry over to Asian people but that doesn't matter (my partner is Slavic), dark eyes are the best. Dark hair, even toned, porcelain complexion.

I think there are not enough pure blooded Zulu's in my opinion, to many blacks converting to Christianity when shamanism is one of the most natural and oldest tradition on earth and only one pure blooded Zulu shaman left on earth. Pure blooded whites are a myth, as everyone came from Africa. I may have Celtic roots but what is a Norseman or a Celt? He's muscular and broad, bold and vocal, he's nothing like the obese American product with their atrophied arms and sagging guts, stammering voices and flaccid gait. Obviously there is the fit American but I'm pointing at the declined here.

The African gene has the most melanin and this is why blacks don't age rapidly like whites do, they stay looking young much longer and also they have a natural leaning toward the mesomorph body type (broad shoulders and muscular, low fat), look at Will Smith for his age.

What we need to do is breed out the obese dross of the white race, Europeans are, on the whole, very different to WHAM's. After generations of continual lack of exercise and poor hygiene from tv vegetation, lack of vitamin d from continual lack of sun has left the WHAM's skin, pinky sore and blotchy, a grubby shade of pale nothing like the even toned porcelain European. This neglect of the white genetics by the American culture crash has emerged something faulty, inferior and embarrassing to look at, and if morbidly obese, inwardly nauseating but to glance them, let alone to be subjected to their smell.

I think this is the revenge for Hiroshima, the Japanese are honourable and wouldn't let slip an ignoble act like an atom bomb on their country. We see the Japanese inventions which are mind numbing gimmicks that appeal to the greedy and short attention span of the American, to vegetate the American soul and the souls of his generations, to render the American "the most ignominious sloth of the earth".

Regardless if this is unintentional comedy, the obese mental sloth is that which nature has turned her face from and forsaken.

#53247 - 04/21/11 03:55 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Hegesias]
Zakary Offline
pledge

Hmmmn....., I think the reality is there is no such thing as 'humanitarianism' when it comes to foreign aid. I wouldn't be too concerned about the weak being protected from their 'darwinian destiny'. The powers that be are only focused on exploitation........ nothing less. Whilst the idea of 'culling' is an interesting extrapolation on LaVey's 'worthy victim' principle if really needs little focus. I think we all know the most distinguishing factor that sets all apart, makes us slaves and masters and that is bank balance. The governments of the U.S. and U.K. are more than happy to engage in culling anyone of us for financial gain..... gain that won't be distributed irrespective of our contribution to a war effort. I personally believe we of the over populated earth are being culled at present.... perhaps using HAARP I don't know? China, India and Japan will experience a mass Culling though we can be sure of this...... the future depends on it...... race, colour and religion is the height of irrelivance.....
#53249 - 04/21/11 07:11 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Zakary]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

The most likely attitude towards the world population question will probably be the one ignoring the problem. We'll be hearing stories about how it will be solved in the near future. How we'll find new technologies to sustain us all, how new energy resources will be discovered that will provide such an amount, we will never run empty. We just have to wait a little more. We will, while smiling and dreaming we'll all live happily ever after.

I don't need to look far to see a relation between the technological advancement in the New Consumerist Paradises and the global rise in costs of raw materials. It is not hard to imagine that when, in time, only half of China's population owns half the amount of cars per family the USA does and starts driving them as much, a little problem will arise. Gas prices have doubled during the last decade, and I wouldn't be surprised they triple during the next. Of course, that's because there's trouble in the Middle East and anyway, it will be solved soon by green energy. When I look around in my own environment, I can wonder how much food is still grown and bred here and how many mouths that will feed. There's still plenty and from all which is thrown away, we could easily solve world starvation. We just need to redistribute. Sure we will.

What we see is more and more mouths appear, resources running lower and costs rising and it all is building up to that critical point where something will have to give. Something will either explode or implode. And when that happens, we'll truly show the world, what a lovely bunch we are.

It might seem like a doom scenario but this is a problem that will grow beyond proportions and then will solve itself one way or another. We might ignore it and it will solve itself or we might address it and try to work toward a solution.

None of them will be nice.

D.

#53255 - 04/21/11 10:33 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Zakary]
Hegesias Offline

Christian aid in Africa is not enough. There is no need to formalise things, you can either acknowledge that Christian aid is sustaining suffering and slow decline or actually save one child, why does it have to be about a percentage? African children are no different to any other no matter where they live, so is this is nature ensuring that their race is wiped out and we accept that it's something not to interfere in? No thank you, it's in human nature to be compassionate to children.

Nature is not only cruel and unforgiving, this is evident that humans and animals can be altruistic. No matter what egoism you want to decorate the selfless act with, conceited or modest or to show off you are a "good person" is all irrelevant, a child is being given food.

If people could sacrifice their rationalising of things and affirm that which is inexplicably felt then we wouldn't be so unnatural.

Page 24 of 57 « First<2223242526>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.036 seconds of which 0.009 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.