Page 5 of 57 « First<34567>Last »
Topic Options
#40984 - 07/29/10 02:11 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Dan_Dread]
Raffy Offline
pledge

Loc: Chicago
 Originally Posted By: Dan_Dread
I am a bit curious why you would want the 'inner Satanist' brought out of others. I just don't get why it would be a benefit to have more people aggressively pursuing their own interests about, or why these people would collaborate, or on what

Brought out of others - because it breeds more of "us", more of our kind. Think "us" and "them" - the more of us, the better.

Why these people would collaborate - because such collaboration is often useful, in practical ways. Think wolf pack. Think street gang. Think someone covering your back in jail.

Or on what - because like often attracts like.

in the end, it's just all practical, satanic, sense. It's what works. What gives us more opportunities. What makes our life better - in a satanic way.

#40985 - 07/29/10 02:21 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: ]
Raffy Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: MatthewJ1
the premise of real Satanism is an appreciation and acceptance of the real material world and the pragmatic consequences of ones actions in that world

That may be the premise that you accept, the dogma you try and live by. Fine. But it's not mine.

Real Satanism? Who defines this, and why?

I am into law and order

Whose law? Whose order? And why?

not murder

What is "murder"? Who makes the law that so defines it and why?

All of you advocates of human culling are not Satanists in my opinion.

Why not? What is Satanism? Who defines it, and why?

#40986 - 07/29/10 02:26 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Raffy]
Caladrius Offline

Loc: SoCal
Well, one closing post by me and then I'm out of this thread. One thing I did learn from this thread is that Internet Culture Satanists or Internet Culture *Anybodies* - as I have encountered them - and pseudo-intellectuals seem to have a hard time understanding or apprehending something like the ONA which is based essentially on Praxis and Real World "functionalism."

To each his own. Like attracks like. People that resonate with ONA are not online. This internet medium should serve only as a means to transmit knowledge. Anyways, no harm done y'all.

Peace to all the Gods & Earths.

#40987 - 07/29/10 02:30 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Raffy]
Lamar Offline

Loc: Alabama
So your trying to create more Satanists or something? I don't really see a need for that. I have no interest in "changing" or "converting" anyone. Or affiliating groups. I don't think that weeding out the mundanes (what the hell do you mean by mundanes? Everyday sheep?) is a priority either. Kinda confussed a little on this thread.
#40988 - 07/29/10 02:36 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Raffy]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Fun to see a whole tread of bickering about who or what is defined as "elite".
Closing post of Caladrius even made me chuckle a bit.
 Quote:
One thing I did learn from this thread is that Internet Culture Satanists or Internet Culture *Anybodies* - as I have encountered them - and pseudo-intellectuals seem to have a hard time understanding or apprehending something like the ONA which is based essentially on Praxis and Real World "functionalism."

Perhaps it is not the understanding of the ideas, but the agreement with them.
To be honest, there has always been this "brother"/"sister" mentioning which I quite despise when it comes down to people calling me that way while I never heard of them, yet do so by thinking they are sharing the same ideas.
Don't get me wrong, I have strong family bonds and friendships. Only difference would be I have chosen these friends on their capabilities and caracter, not because they call themselves "such and such".

On another note: didn't you guys move on towards more Eastern/Islamic ideas? I think I have even read the old label of Satanism was being pulled off.. Which makes me wonder what some are doing here...
Then again, it was but a tool so why the fuck do I even care about.

Edited by Dimitri (07/29/10 02:49 AM)

#40989 - 07/29/10 02:43 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Lamar]
Raffy Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: Lamar
So your trying to create more Satanists or something? I don't really see a need for that. I have no interest in "changing" or "converting" anyone

Fair play to you then. If you're fine with that, fine.

Bottom line - there is no bottom line. We're all free to make our own choices, and should make our own judgements.

If something works, it works. If something attracts somebody, it does. If they find it useful, they do.

#40990 - 07/29/10 02:50 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Dimitri]
Raffy Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: Dimitri
Fun to see a whole tread of bickering about who or what is defined as "elite"

In the end, definitions are irrelevant, like all dogma is irrelevant.

It's what works, what's useful, that matters - not words. What enables a satanic way of living. It's having the personal character to make your own choices and put those choices into practice that matters. Relying on your own judgement - not that of others, and not allowing yourself to be restricted by dogma or definitions someone else has made.

#40994 - 07/29/10 04:41 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Raffy]
MatthewJ1
Unregistered

Okay Daffy,

Satanism has been codified in the works of Dr. LaVey.

Why did Dr. LaVey codify Satanism? Because he was a Satanist and somebody (who was qualified for the job) had to do it.

Whose law and order am I into? The law which has been legislated into existence by my society.

If I want to enjoy the benefits of my society, then I also must take responsibility and follow the laws of my society.

Why also am I into law and order? Because being free by enjoying the advantages of a stable society, bound by law, is better than being in prison by not following the law; or in a society in which I do not have the advantages of social stability.

Look, if you want to cull then do it, but you will be rightly defined by your society as a murderer, according to the laws which you live under and enjoy your freedom under.

I am so sick and tired of criminal scum who turn our communities into concrete jungles and destroy property and harm people, including children and animals. I am an advocate of Lex Talionis.

I personally think you are one of the more stupid people I have come across here.

#41001 - 07/29/10 06:10 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: ]
Gattamelata Offline
stranger

Whose law and order am I into? The law which has been legislated into existence by my society.

If I want to enjoy the benefits of my society, then I also must take responsibility and follow the laws of my society.

I’ve always wondered, for you law-abiding citiziens & social contract types - what do you to when faced with laws that have no merit or laws that are in opposition to your own personal advantage/will/desire/ideal et cetera?

I.e: how far down the hole does the obedient rabbit leaps before coming to a halt?

#41002 - 07/29/10 06:31 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: ]
Raffy Offline
pledge

Satanism has been codified in the works of Dr. LaVey.

Yawn. One person called Lavey gave his interpretation. Slavish imitation does not become a satanist \:\)

Why did Dr. LaVey codify Satanism?

No one person can "codify" Satanism; no one group can represent Satanism.

Methinks a study of ontology might benefit you \:\)

Whose law and order am I into? The law which has been legislated into existence by my society

Then you should ask yourself certain questions, especially the "why" of laws and the "why" of such a society and the "why" one is expected to "obey" such laws by such a society.

I am so sick and tired of criminal scum

That says it all, doesn't it?
Who defines who is "criminal" and "why"?

To misquote someone - the law is an accumulation of tireless attempts by the mediocre majority to prevent the satanic minority from turning life into a succession of ecstasies.

#41003 - 07/29/10 09:14 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: XiaoGui17]
Raffy Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: XiaoGui17
Unless, of course, you got attacked by a bigger pack.

Unless of course an even bigger pack attacks that pack, Ad infinitum ;\)

Your other examples are similar examples of ad hoc fallacious reasoning.

What matters is individual character and the individual judgement arising from one's own practical experience. Not theoretical examples of what might occur or even what someone told you occurred to someone else somewhere sometime.

If you've ever had to shoot someone before they shot you, you'll know this. You can debate or think all you like of the what if's, of what happened to X and Y some weeks, months,years ago - but there comes a moment of doing. You either do - or you don't. You either shoot or you don't. You can train all you like for such a situation - but in the starkness of the moment, you either do shoot - or you don't. No excuses. No words.

If you do - you may learn, then move on. If you don't move on, but worry about what you've done - you ain't of our kind.

If you don't act in such a moment - you ain't of our kind.

Now, you either feel what's behind my words. Or you don't.

I guess you don't, so there comes a point when words have served their purpose.

Originally Posted By: XiaoGui17
Interesting statement from someone who just made three posts in a row, and then came back for another one.

And who then posts even more \:\)

Seems you forgot that I wrote "not just about..."

Context. The feeling behind the words.

#41005 - 07/29/10 10:20 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: SkaffenAmtiskaw]
Raffy Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: MawhrinSkel
Care to expound?

Nope - enough words about that, already.

It seems to me that what you advocate here is a return to instincts and a dismissal of rational thought

Nope - a new type of being; the best of both.

I am growing tired of keeping up with this pissing contest.

Then just don't read the thread \:\)
Or maybe you just can't feel beyond the words.

#41036 - 07/29/10 03:32 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: SkaffenAmtiskaw]
Raffy Offline
pledge

this thread now re-opened by request

Thanks - I appreciate this.

Perhaps it's possible to now merge the other thread I started, here?

#41037 - 07/29/10 03:36 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Raffy]
Lamar Offline

Loc: Alabama
 Originally Posted By: Raffy
this thread now re-opened by request

Thanks - I appreciate this.

Perhaps it's possible to now merge the other thread I started, here?

Alright I'll start I guess haha. Here is my question from the other thread.

"Okay I think I better understand now. My question at the moment is: how exactly would you go about culling people? I "mentally cull" from time to time, seperating people who stand out to me - either for better or their stupidity or ignorance."

#41040 - 07/29/10 03:46 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Lamar]
Raffy Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: Lamar
My question at the moment is: how exactly would you go about culling people?

AFAIK, there is no laid down methodology, no given praxis - it's an individual thing; as well as an individual choice.

To have it otherwise, would be well - dumb, and impractical.

Page 5 of 57 « First<34567>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.027 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.