Page 6 of 57 « First<45678>Last »
Topic Options
#41041 - 07/29/10 03:53 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Raffy]
Lamar Offline

Loc: Alabama
 Originally Posted By: Raffy
 Originally Posted By: Lamar
My question at the moment is: how exactly would you go about culling people?

AFAIK, there is no laid down methodology, no given praxis - it's an individual thing; as well as an individual choice.

To have it otherwise, would be well - dumb, and impractical.

Not to sound repetitive, I'm just trying to learn here, I am asuming that you have use for culling and have done it before. That said, how did you go about doing it yourself and how was it useful?

The reason I'm asking is I might have some use for it, though perhaps in a differing context maybe.

#41042 - 07/29/10 03:54 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Raffy]
felixgarnet Offline

Loc: UK
44 posts, Raffy and no proper introduction yet? So far as I can see all you want to write about is the ONA and "culling". As I am neither sister nor brother to you I'd be interested to know how you might go about culling me without the help of established methodology or praxis.

#41048 - 07/29/10 05:29 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Lamar]
Raffy Offline
pledge

Loc: Chicago
I'm just trying to learn here

Thanks for the honesty - refreshing.

That said, how did you go about doing it yourself and how was it useful?

I think the reply on a public forum has to be along the lines (for US readers) "I plead the Fifth" and (for UK readers, if any) "No comment".

But PM me.

#41049 - 07/29/10 05:33 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: felixgarnet]
Raffy Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: felixgarnet
44 posts, Raffy and no proper introduction yet?

I thought my name and location would be a giveaway. Obviously not.

So far as I can see all you want to write about is the ONA and "culling".

Nah - I do have some previous posts \:\)

I'd be interested to know how you might go about culling me without the help of established methodology or praxis.

I refer you to my previous reply here about pleading the Fifth.

#41052 - 07/29/10 06:46 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Raffy]
Jake999 Offline

I know I'm shivering in my boots.

I see from your profile that you're from Chitown. I'm from E. St. Louis, originally, and during the 60's the State Street Boys had some dealings with some of your South Side locals. You want to show how big and bad you are, start culling down around 66th Place and Blackstone Avenue. I know for a fact that there are several old Blackstone Rangers there that would be happy to give you some exercise.

By the way, where should we send flowers to your funeral?

#41054 - 07/29/10 07:02 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Raffy]
MatthewJ1
Unregistered

Daffy, trust me I don’t need a lesson in ontology and certainly not from a wannabe like you.

Again, Dr. LaVey codified Satanism and I don’t feel any need to be a rebel without a cause, or a reformer, or some sort of saviour of Satanism.

I do not recognise you as a Satanist or any other ONA clown as a Satanist either.

This so called “sophisticated” ONA philosophy is not really sophisticated at all from what I have read. Try reading a work like Kant’s Critique of Pure Reason, or Hegel’s Phenomenology of Spirit, or Heidegger’s Being and Time etc. – these are sophisticated works of philosophy.

Maybe you think you have somehow transcended right and wrong and good and evil, but you haven’t really. All you have done is exchange one system of right and wrong for another and then come out and claimed that you are a bold independent thinker. You’re just part of another club, another faction.

Basically you are promoting a criminal practice and giving Satanists a bad name. All you’re doing here is reinforcing the prejudices of Christian fundamentalists and handing the enemy yet another tool which they can use against Satanist’s.

Stop whining about other people and what you think should happen to them, and actually deal with the world as it really is and make your mark in it like a smart and successful person would.

I definitely think this whole thread should be locked and ideally deleted. Any nutcase out there who follows Daffy’s advice and does some of this culling may bring the authorities here and endanger the 600C itself - just my opinion.

#41056 - 07/29/10 09:11 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: ]
XiaoGui17 Offline

Loc: Amarillo, TX

Your other examples are similar examples of ad hoc fallacious reasoning.

Okay, Raffy, let me tell you my biggest internet forum pet peeves. In no particular order: poor spelling, poor grammar, caps lock, text speak, misquoting Einstein, and the misapplication of logical fallacies.

Ad hoc is when one adds additional hypotheses to a theory to prevent it from being disproven. I am making a survey of possibilities and weighing one side against the other before I make a personal decision. I don't have a "theory" to support, as what I am choosing is applicable to my life alone.

What matters is individual character and the individual judgement arising from one's own practical experience. Not theoretical examples of what might occur or even what someone told you occurred to someone else somewhere sometime.

I am applying my own individual judgment based on my experience, and you have nothing to substantiate your assertion that I got my understanding from hearsay. There is gang violence where I live, and plenty of people younger than me have been victims of it because they got involved. I have managed to avoid it entirely by washing my hands of the matter. Where you got the idea that this was based on hearsay, I haven't the foggiest.

If you've ever had to shoot someone before they shot you, you'll know this. You can debate or think all you like of the what if's, of what happened to X and Y some weeks, months,years ago - but there comes a moment of doing. You either do - or you don't. You either shoot or you don't. You can train all you like for such a situation - but in the starkness of the moment, you either do shoot - or you don't. No excuses. No words.

How is this relevant? I'm thinking of two possible courses of action. Course A, whether that be walking unarmed through a bad neighborhood, going out "culling" people or joining a gang, puts me more at risk for harm. Course B, such as staying in a relatively safe area and taking precautions when I am in a situation that is dangerous, puts me at less risk. How is the ability to make a split-second decision in a life-risking situation relevant to my decision whether or not to put myself in such a situation in the first place? How is this supposed to impact my decision in any way?

As for debating all the "what if's," that comes in VERY handy, not "some weeks, months,years" after the event, but certainly before it. If you've ever been in a situation where you had to pull a gun (and I think you may be posturing,) you know that PRACTICING with your gun will dramatically increase the reflexive ability to pull it if and when the time comes. If you own a gun but don't practice, you are far more likely to panic in those vital seconds you can't afford. If you do practice, you don't even have to stop and think: when you detect a threat, you draw. If you take the time BEFORE something happens to PREPARE for that eventuality and consider what you will do if and when a situation occurs, you're far more likely to walk out alive. The same applies to being able to fire it competently, aim correctly, martial arts, etc. Anyone who's really had to defend himself would know this, so I think you're bullshitting me about what a tough street-fighter you allegedly are.

Now, you either feel what's behind my words. Or you don't.

When I smell manure, I'm not inclined to reach out and start "feeling" it.

#41068 - 07/30/10 01:42 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: ]
Raffy Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: MatthewJ1
not from a wannabe like you.

An assumption you have made which does not advance the debate or deal with the issues.

I do not recognise you as a Satanist or any other ONA clown as a Satanist either.

Using weasel words like "ONA clown* is not conducive to serious, informed, discussion. Ditto in respect of personal vituperation.

Your recognition is quite irrelevant.

Try reading

Again, you make personal assumptions based on no knowing of the person.

Edited by Raffy (07/30/10 01:43 AM)
Edit Reason: typo

#41072 - 07/30/10 02:25 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: XiaoGui17]
Raffy Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: XiaoGui17
Ad hoc is...

...a Latin phrase that has acquired a variety of meanings, and can be used in a variety of ways, a specific one which you seem to have assumed I used, illustrated by your reference in your reply to such things as "hearsay" which in itself seems to be based on neglecting the words "or even.." which prefixed, in my reply, some comment about "being told something..."

But a quibble about words, meanings, misunderstandings, and a plethora of hypothetical examples, whatever their personal genesis, are however all fundamentally irrelevant to the issues which we should be discussing.

So, misunderstanding aside (and such misunderstanding could be my fault), a fundamental issue here is the difference between a theoretical pondering (based on whatever) and a practical sinister living, chained moments of practical deeds.

The difference - to return to my earlier post - between training for something and actually doing what one has trained for. Which comes down, as I mentioned in another post, to types of people. Character before ideas, before words, before what-ifs, before training, before whatever.

Sure, training, what-ifs - whatever - may help, but in practical situations of a particular kind it's character that's important, that wins out, that becomes revealed in the doing, through deeds.

There is no substitute for the doing, for deeds - for only they give a true revealing of character.

Which brings us back to the main topic of this thread - culling. It is a option for individuals of a certain character, those for whom practical sinister deeds are more important that words, theories, discussions, what-ifs, whatever. It is also, or it can be, a revealing of that certain type of individual character.

#41077 - 07/30/10 04:20 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Raffy]
Raffy Offline
pledge

Since this thread seems to have strayed somewhat away from the main topic of culling, here's a summary of my postings of, and views about, this topic.

Culling - a sinister option for unethical (that is, sinister) individuals. Target - mundanes.

Who are mundanes and who do we know them? Mundanes are those "not of our own sinister kind" - known by means of instinct and sinister intuition. We can smell out our own kind. "Our kind" is not limited to membership of or association with a certain group, or how we might describe or label ourselves and our beliefs.

Why culling at all? It can reveal sinister character and be a useful learning experience for those following the sinister way. It's an option - not mandatory.

Feel beyond the words - action rather than debate; Occult ability and personal character before dogma and before the acceptance of the interpretations of others.

True character - one's real inner sinister nature - only really becomes revealed through practical, sinister, deeds (including culling). In the end, words become irrelevant.

There is no given or required praxis, methodology, in respect of culling. The individual finds the practical means according to their situation - it's their choice. Given the way of the modern world and the fact that many of us live in urban areas, some may choose to be part of some gang in order to gain a certain practical experience. Gangs are one means, not an end.

If someone fails, or gets caught - for whatever reason - they fail. They are responsible for themselves. For what does not kill or disable me will probably make me stronger.

Laws are irrelevant - and mostly represent the desire of the mundane majority to try and prevent the sinister minority from turning life into a succession of ecstasies deriving from practical sinister deeds.

A sinister individual is their own law and, if and when required, the dispenser of the only true justice there is - a direct, personal, one.

#41081 - 07/30/10 05:20 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Raffy]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:
Culling - a sinister option for unethical (that is, sinister) individuals. Target - mundanes.

I take you meant with "mundanes" the persons who you think are counter-productive/ a burden to you and/or society?

Another question raised would be "unethical?". Upon hearing this I would immediately think of rapists, murderers, serial-killers,..
Perhaps it is advised to choose your words more wisely. I know what you are pointing at, yet the used wording can cause some major confusion.

Quote:
Feel beyond the words - action rather than debate; Occult ability and personal character before dogma and before the acceptance of the interpretations of others.

This actually sounds like the new-age BS to indicate "I have no fucking idea I'm talking about or what it is I'm talking about but I think it makes sense". Perhaps a little more study and practice can help you to get things a little more straight.

While you might make a few good points, I think you are getting caught up in a fantasy image. Culling does not only include "killing" people, culling in a broader sense can also mean to kick out all who you consider a burden. Killing is not necessary involved, cutting off people who vampirize or leech by psychological means is also considered culling. At least, that's what I can make of it. Perhaps reading and understanding the Satanic rules, points and bible will give you a better idea.

#41083 - 07/30/10 06:06 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Dimitri]
Raffy Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: Dimitri
Another question raised would be "unethical?". Upon hearing this I would immediately think of...

The word is used deliberately - un-ethical; without ethics. or we might even say - contrary to ethics, with the implicit assumption that by ethics is meant a theory of ethics put together by someone else.

Used also to provoke - particularly in the sense of getting others to think about the question under discussion.

This actually sounds like the new-age BS to indicate "I have no fucking idea I'm talking about or what it is I'm talking about but I think it makes sense".

It is structured in an intentional way, and is but a summary.

If in your view it is BS - that's your view. I'm not bothered.

Perhaps a little more study and practice can help you to get things a little more straight.

Perhaps a few less presumptions might help. You don't know my background, and I have no intention of talking about it on an open forum, or indeed, to anyone I haven't met in person.

Perhaps we might discuss the issues?

I think you are getting caught up in a fantasy image.

If that is your view, it is. But it does seem rather presumptive of you, IMO.

Culling does not only include "killing" people

The word culling as used by the ONA - and this topic is about culling and the ONA - means a specific thing. How others may use the term is therefore irrelevant.

Perhaps reading and understanding the Satanic rules, points and bible will give you a better idea.

Presumption again.

#41084 - 07/30/10 06:23 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Raffy]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:
Used also to provoke - particularly in the sense of getting others to think about the question under discussion.

I prefer to have references and clear explanations (wasn't this asked by the mods btw?) instead of provocative manners in a discussion. If you want to provoke with this ideas I suggest you post this in some Christian place or some to the likes of MCoS. I think I barely flinched or was "touched" by the whole subject to start with, and am quite sure others here have that exact same sentiment.

Quote:
Perhaps a few less presumptions might help. You don't know my background, and I have no intention of talking about it on an open forum, or indeed, to anyone I haven't met in person.

Blablabla, it has been mentioned a thousand times but for the 1001th time I'll repeat it for you: you are what you have written here. I'm not interested in you private life nor your accomplishments (if you have any). I read what you have written and conclude you still have a lot to learn. Maybe it's time to take that advice and start reading unless you want to start looking like an idiot?

Quote:
The word culling as used by the ONA - and this topic is about culling and the ONA - means a specific thing. How others may use the term is therefore irrelevant.

So what you basically are saying is you prefer to take the idea of a group, hardly consider its definition and/or interpretation and take it as granted because you "feel" good about it?
In that case: Michael Aquino is a super-alien-god who has brainwashed the entire 600 club and is probably the mightiest creature on the surface of the earth. His concept of Set involves the becoming to the likes of him and means to weed out all trash who don't think or share the same hair-cut like him. I feel good about it as it is written in his CoS ebooks lost passages so therfor I don't need to reinterpret it and have a great understanding of the entire philosophy.

Note: the last part was obvious sarcasm to demonstrate a point. Thank you for your patience..

#41085 - 07/30/10 06:56 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Dimitri]
Raffy Offline
pledge

you are what you have written here

Why not discuss the issues? Rather than indulge in argumentum ad hominem?

The issue of ethics; the issue of culling being un-ethical. The issue of ethics in respect of Satanism and the LHP. The issue of the LHP and individuality. The issue of mundanes. The issue of, well, culling.

So what you basically are saying is...

No, that is what you incorrectly assume I am saying.

I have said this thread is about culling in respect of the ONA, which means one specific thing, which is the ONA view in respect of culling. So, the issue here is - culling, meaning the sacrifice of individuals. Anything else is surely OT.

Furthermore, I have said - it is for each individual to decide matters, based on their experience, so your presumption about me "preferring to take the idea of a group..." is not germane, and incorrect.

The topic for discussion is thus the sacrifice of mundanes by unethical (sinister) individuals.

All this reminds me of why I seldom bother to post in forums such as this \:\(

#41086 - 07/30/10 07:12 AM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Raffy]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:
I have said this thread is about culling in respect of the ONA, which means one specific thing, which is the ONA view in respect of culling. So, the issue here is - culling, meaning the sacrifice of individuals. Anything else is surely OT.

Quote:
Furthermore, I have said - it is for each individual to decide matters, based on their experience, so your presumption about me "preferring to take the idea of a group..." is not germane, and incorrect.

So what you are pointing at is to discuss the ONA's view of culling? Something which is being done 6 pages already..
I think you are quite missing a point and need to straighten up your thinking a bit. I had my take on the culling part, gave an opinion and interpretation yet you seem to disagree with the matters and retread in saying things which seem the opposite to each other.

I and other have pointed out the words "mundane", "elite",.. you tend to use are very moveable. Every person has got its own feeling whom or what belongs to an elite or who is mundane. To speak/discuss it without any bickering over the detail of defining is almost impossible because the terms are TO BROAD and TO MOVEABLE and to personal to get anywere. Your definition and/or interpretation of culling can differ from mine and others here. And I am bloody well convinced that even within the different ONA groups the defining and interpretation differs greatly but are not discussed because they THINK they meant the same.

And from what I think you indeed just take on the vague definition of a group without thinking a bit further. Show me your true skin, show me I'm wrong by means with a clear and based explanation of things how YOU see and interprete it.

Page 6 of 57 « First<45678>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.032 seconds of which 0.005 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.