Page 9 of 57 « First<7891011>Last »
Topic Options
#41206 - 08/01/10 02:27 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Raffy]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
 Quote:

While you are....making assumptions about someone you do not know, and possibly indulging in argumentum ad hominem.

That is completely incorrect. I am addressing what you have said. Maybe you are culling opfers left and right, and are not a complete hypocrite. Maybe you are living the outlaw life that you are instructing us that we should all be aping. But you know what, I highly doubt it. I think you are just another armchair idealist.

#41207 - 08/01/10 02:34 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: The Zebu]
Raffy Offline
pledge

Loc: Chicago
 Originally Posted By: The Zebu
I define murder as the intentional killing of a person.

Legally, murder is unlawful killing. Therefore, one has to ask - unlawful according to whose definition? Who decides what is lawful and unlawful?

Killing is - just killing. It is someone, or some government, or some law, who or which defines a killing as "murder" and therefore as "illegal". We do not have to accept such definitions.

We should ask - why? What is the reason behind such a definition by someone else?

Originally Posted By: The Zebu
Self-defense is murder.

Nope - self-defence is just self-defence.

As for the ONA - it is one way, among many. One is free to consider this way, and if there is a resonance with it, there is. If not - there isn't.

Personally, I'm not interested in defending the ONA, or proselyting for it. It is what it is.

#41209 - 08/01/10 02:45 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Dan_Dread]
Raffy Offline
pledge

Loc: Chicago
 Originally Posted By: Dan_Dread
I am addressing what you have said...

Au contraire - you are making an assumption about me as a person, as in saying -

I think you are just another armchair idealist.

Which - is it not - making an assumption about me?

It should be about the issues - not assumptions about the person trying to discuss certain issues.

#41210 - 08/01/10 02:47 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Raffy]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
I use "murder" as a type of "killing" to differentiate it from an absence of intent. One can kill a person unintentionally, as in some cases of manslaughter.

I consider self-defense murder because the person defending his life intended to cause physical harm to the attacker.

Again, I'm just using my definition. However, my general message was that my views of "Murder" and "killing" carry no moral implications, despite how loaded the term "murder" can be for some people.

#41215 - 08/01/10 03:37 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Raffy]
SODOMIZER Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: Raffy
If there is one thing which expresses the essence of the Satanic ethos it is culling; and if there is one way to detect a pseudo-Satanist it is their attitude to culling.

I agree: these are people who cannot face reality.

Quote:

"I accept there is no law, no authority, no justice
Except my own

I think this oversimplifies. There is no law. There is only reality. In it, as a moral actor, I choose to make realistic ("corresponds to reality") choices. Morality is not one of them.

This is far too complicated for the proles/drones who make up 90% of a modern society.

Quote:

Satanism is a defiance of mundanes, a defiance of mundanity, par excellence.

Kill the proles/mundanes/drones and humanity evolves; fail to kill, and it suffocates from its own weight.

#41233 - 08/01/10 07:21 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Morgan]
SODOMIZER Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: Morgan
Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

If you murder enough idiots, it won't be a crime anymore.

Consider this the only warning you will receive, Sodomizer. One-liners are frowned upon here, as well as the kind of vague posts you've been making since you joined the site. If you can't be bothered to post anything that is informative and has an educated viewpoint contained therein, please refrain from doing so.

Edited by Nemesis (08/01/10 08:51 PM)

#41238 - 08/01/10 07:29 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: SODOMIZER]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
 Originally Posted By: SODOMIZER
 Originally Posted By: Morgan
Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

If you murder enough idiots, it won't be a crime anymore.

Wow..how inane. Firstly, even if you were to round up thousands of people every day into a death camp, you still wouldn't even be making a dent. What you are advocating is using a squirt gun to hunt bear. Have you really thought this out?

Secondly, your posturing is laughable. I highly doubt you have ever practised what you preach. You are like a suburban white kid singing along to gangster rap.

Thirdly, this isn't 4chan. if you are going to post, offer something worthwhile. One liners are a sure path to the hall of shame.

Have fun ;\)

#41273 - 08/02/10 03:02 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Dan_Dread]
SODOMIZER Offline
pledge

there is some imperative to do things a certain way

There is, and it's called adaptation to reality.

This piece may help:

"Reality is Nihilism," by Vijay Prozak

#41274 - 08/02/10 03:04 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: SODOMIZER]
SODOMIZER Offline
pledge

Quote:
Consider this the only warning you will receive, Sodomizer. One-liners are frowned upon here, as well as the kind of vague posts you've been making since you joined the site. If you can't be bothered to post anything that is informative and has an educated viewpoint contained therein, please refrain from doing so.

You consider none of my posts to be informative?

To my mind, it seems that brevity is underrated -- and sometimes, posting reams of stuff doesn't help.

If you have any specific examples, or want to point out how my post was illogical, I'm all ears.

#41275 - 08/02/10 03:05 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Dan_Dread]
SODOMIZER Offline
pledge

Firstly, even if you were to round up thousands of people every day into a death camp, you still wouldn't even be making a dent.

We already test students using standardized testing. IQ tests would not add more of a burden.

Exiling or removing those who scored below a certain point would force upward evolution.

It's probably a question of millions more than thousands.

However, the other option is to allow the continued destruction of our species and environment by stupidity, so I think it's a viable course of action.

#41278 - 08/02/10 03:15 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: SODOMIZER]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:
We already test students using standardized testing. IQ tests would not add more of a burden.

Exiling or removing those who scored below a certain point would force upward evolution.

That's the theory, in practice things would remain the same. Intelligence cannot be tested, it is a sum of skills and insight in subjects. Some people have a mathematical brain, other are better in languages.
Every human is capable of achieving the same level of intelligence. The fact this is not the case has to do with willpower, interests, and other personal likings and influences. Fuck, I even know some people who could blast away academics with their knowledge despite not having graduated.

Choose your words wisely.
 Quote:
However, the other option is to allow the continued destruction of our species and environment by stupidity, so I think it's a viable course of action.

You'll soon notice that even those who you consider "wise" or "more intelligent" make stupid descisions. We are but human, and humans tend to make mistakes.

#41282 - 08/02/10 03:27 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Dimitri]
SODOMIZER Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: Dimitri
Intelligence cannot be tested, it is a sum of skills and insight in subjects.

Every human is capable of achieving the same level of intelligence.

I'd suggest reading this article:

http://www.psych.utoronto.ca/users/reingold/courses/intelligence/cache/1198gottfred.html

IQ testing does not test intelligence, but "intelligence potential"; literally, how fast and complex the machine behind the brain is. However, without a high IQ, you don't get intelligence.

Quote:
I even know some people who could blast away academics with their knowledge despite not having graduated.

I'm not sure where this non sequitur comes from, but IQ has no necessary relation to academia. If the individual does not choose to graduate, they are still as intelligent as they were before that decision, just less educated.

On the flip side, you can run an idiot through all sorts of education and his or her IQ -- and ability to think -- does not improve. Memorization does, however \:\)

Quote:
You'll soon notice that even those who you consider "wise" or "more intelligent" make stupid descisions.

Yes, but not at the same frequency, and they're able to do things the stupid cannot.

#41283 - 08/02/10 03:31 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Dan_Dread]
SODOMIZER Offline
pledge

Unless you are sitting atop a pile of skulls right now, you are nothing but a poser.

Now it's clear he's a former metalhead. Do you enjoy the music of Blasphemy? I think they're from your neck of the woods.

Here's the thing, however: someone who wants to really change the world is going to do it by gaining political power, not swinging an axe at every idiot they can spot. As you said in another thread, that would be a trivial act -- you can't exterminate enough idiots as a single person to be even statistically important.

To my mind, it seems the question isn't of "living some ideology" but finding a correct adaptation to reality, and then making it happen. Any idiot can "live out his ideology" if that ideology is sufficiently inconsequential.

For example, today I bought only Satanic products. Yay! I'm changing the world.

#41287 - 08/02/10 03:40 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: SODOMIZER]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:
IQ testing does not test intelligence, but "intelligence potential"; literally, how fast and complex the machine behind the brain is. However, without a high IQ, you don't get intelligence.

As stated before it is futile for the reason it depends on way too much factors that can have an influence on the results.
The tests simply are too limited.

Quote:
I'm not sure where this non sequitur comes from, but IQ has no necessary relation to academia. If the individual does not choose to graduate, they are still as intelligent as they were before that decision, just less educated.

Academia at overall tend to have higher IQ levels. Studies haven been taken to proof so. Search around a bit since I can only find articles in dutch about it.

Quote:
Yes, but not at the same frequency, and they're able to do things the stupid cannot.

Sure of it? A mistake is easy made..

#41289 - 08/02/10 03:46 PM Re: ONA and Culling [Re: Dimitri]
SODOMIZER Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: Dimitri
As stated before it is futile for the reason it depends on way too much factors that can have an influence on the results.
The tests simply are too limited.

OK, please cite examples of people who tested poorly on IQ tests but were brilliant.

I'd love to hear lots of examples of 105 IQ people who were smarter than 125 IQ people.

Page 9 of 57 « First<7891011>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.032 seconds of which 0.006 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.