Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#42327 - 08/23/10 11:07 PM M. I. A.
Lucifer Rising Offline

Loc: Indianapolis, IN
Not immediately, but soon, you will not see me around much if at all. It seems that I will be moving in with my fundie mother and stepfather. I lost my job a couple weeks ago, didn't feel any need to bring that up. I had a bit of many saved, but I am now out, and my "friend" that I've been staying with while I save up some money isn't going to allow me to stay without me paying his rent for him.

It isn't all bad, though. I've actually managed to get two really well paying part time jobs lined up. The only problem is I have to take training in both of them for which I do not get paid. So in a couple months when I'm able to return, I should be in a better position financially than I have been any other time in the past.

I've really come to like you guys, which is saying a lot because I don't like most people. So anything you have to say to me, or ask me, probably best to do so before the end of the week. After that, it is unlikely you'll see me again for a couple months unless something happens to make that possible.

#42331 - 08/24/10 12:37 AM Re: M. I. A. [Re: Lucifer Rising]
Lucifer Rising Offline

Loc: Indianapolis, IN
Oh, I forgot to clarify exactly why I can't be on here. They don't have internet.

#42334 - 08/24/10 01:33 AM Re: M. I. A. [Re: Lucifer Rising]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
Good Luck, and keep your head down in the trenches.....

\:\)

#42349 - 08/24/10 12:15 PM Re: M. I. A. [Re: Morgan]
felixgarnet Offline

Loc: UK
Hey, good luck with the move and the new jobs, Lucifer Rising. I hope we see you here again soon. \:\)

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.017 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 17 queries. Zlib compression disabled.