Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#5666 - 03/14/08 08:21 PM Re: Saudi Arabia to execute woman for 'witchcraft' [Re: ZephyrGirl]
TornadoCreator Offline

Loc: No Fixed Address
Zeph... you're perpetuating an argument now that's already gone across two topics can you drop it now for fuck sake. YOU started this back up again not DaVinci. Drop it or fuck of because myself and everyone else reading the forum doen't want to hear it anymore.

As for Islamic Culture. I personally find Islam to be terrifying. If given a choice I will turn down any ops that would send me to Islamic countries on behalf of the TA unless I'm there to kill muslims. As a satanist I would almost certainly be killed as some form of heretic in Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Iran, Israel, Jordan, Lebannon and Egypt so unless we're at war I'm not going.

I find Islam insulting to such a degree that it's almost impossible for me to believe that people follow this religion. It violates even the most basic instinctual ideals. It's just so bigotted and hateful.

#5679 - 03/14/08 09:32 PM Re: Saudi Arabia to execute woman for 'witchcraft' [Re: TornadoCreator]
ZephyrGirl Offline
R.I.P.

Loc: Adelaide Australia
Actually Tornado Creator if you look at the date of the post it was written a few day ago, unlike yours which again is a day late and a dollar short.

#5680 - 03/14/08 09:43 PM Re: Saudi Arabia to execute woman for 'witchcraft' [Re: TornadoCreator]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Loc: CA
 Originally Posted By: TornadoCreator
I personally find Islam to be terrifying. If given a choice I will turn down any ops that would send me to Islamic countries on behalf of the TA unless I'm there to kill muslims. As a satanist I would almost certainly be killed as some form of heretic in Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Iran, Israel, Jordan, Lebannon and Egypt so unless we're at war I'm not going.
TC i find your emotional expression of being terrified by Islam very fascinating. Besides the fear of them putting you to death for being a Satanist, are there any other reasons that you are afraid? I mean no offense. Personally what I find frightening about them is how the feelings of hatred for America and the western world had united many of their fanatics to take action. But I would expect this after so many centuries of us (westerners; i.e. the old British Empire; and America) minding their business and affairs. Without much at their disposal, they go to extreme measures. How do you feel about this?

Edited by LUCIFERIFIC (03/14/08 09:43 PM)

~~352~~

#5706 - 03/15/08 05:35 AM Re: Saudi Arabia to execute woman for 'witchcraft' [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
TornadoCreator Offline

The very concepts of Islam; they're violent nature, the way they treat women, their hatred of free speach, their extreme racism, their materialistic nature, their attitute towards sex, their excessive laws on drugs and food, it just seems un-natural.

They act in a way that is entirely unpredictable and they are incapable of being tolerant. Muslims are some of the most bigotted people I have ever spoken to.

There is no other mainstream group. No religion, political group or subculture that I can think off, that is as extreme as Islam. This is what scares me. This and the fact that they are overtaking the world. As much as I know my feeling contradict my normal outlook on life I feel as though exterminating Islam would be a good move for the world in general. I would feel no remorse if handed a gun and told to kill Muslims because they are quickly erroding away everything I care about. It's horrible to say I know. If someone droped a nuke on China I would consider it an atrocity. Millions of people have died, despite them being of a different creed, culture and perspective to me. If the same happened in Saudi Arabia I would celebrate.

Maybe it's becomming more personal and less logical as it festers inside me, but I hate Islam. Unlike other religions that are intolerant and unreasonable but bareable (ie. Christianity), Islam isn't bareable, it is beyond barbaric and it's methods and teachings are simply too extreme. If I speak to a Muslim in the street I actual feel angry towards them because I know what ideals they have floating around in there brain, and it sickens me.

This coupled with the fact that Modern Islam has been at constant war with Britain for a long time now. Not official war, but social war. They have fled to our country to escape the skank pit hell hole they where so desparate to leave and then try to re-create that same hell holes law systems here in Britain. We actually have Muslim women protesting in the street and voting for Muslim MP candidates in order to impliment laws that stop them being allowed to fucking do it.

I'm probably regurgitating nothing but hate now. The subject of Islam fills me with such anger that I find I just start typing and before I know what's going on I have 3-4 paragraphs so I'll end it there. If I can come up with a more concise/comprehensable explaination I'll post it.

#5727 - 03/15/08 12:12 PM Re: Saudi Arabia to execute woman for 'witchcraft' [Re: TornadoCreator]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
TC,

Ready to cast that BNP vote now?

#5728 - 03/15/08 03:12 PM Re: Saudi Arabia to execute woman for 'witchcraft' [Re: Fist]
TornadoCreator Offline

It's looking nicer and nicer every day Fist, I won't deny that but I won't lower myself to mindless racism and white supremacy. I don't think like that. I don't have an illogical hatred for other races I have a quite logical and reasonable hatred for a religion that is destroying our national culture, is the major driving force behind current terrorism and is extremely stifling of civil liberties, human rights and even basic common sense. I think there is a difference.

I can't help it if 9 out of 10 of them also happen to be of the middle eastern race, but don't worry, a middle eastern Atheist (or even buddhist, christian or jew for that matter, assuming they're not militant or annoyingly vocal about their religion) is welcome to come to Britain, get a job, buy a house, use our NHS etc. In fact, I welcome that guy, I just don't want any more fucking extremist Muslim pricks with shit for brains anymore, we have our quota already.

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.021 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 19 queries. Zlib compression disabled.