Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#4258 - 02/15/08 09:53 PM 1984
Mercury_Templar Offline
93 93/93

Loc: Cabarita, Vic, Australia
The text 1984 has been running through my head a lot lately – but probably not in the way it does with many.

I keep giggling to myself with the knowledge of Orwell's inspiration and how things are progressing globally today. Don't get me wrong; I don't look on any of this with a negative light – in fact it amuses me, in a strange sort of way.

After meeting with Aleister Crowley during WWII, and being disgusted with how Crowley hoped the world would evolve, Orwell wanted to create a text that may serve as a warning. Orwell was scared of Crowley, so he waited until he was dead before putting pen to paper.

Just in case you want to check the dates; Crowley died in 1947 and Orwell wrote the book in 1948. The book was published in 1949. Orwell was so scared of Crowley and his abilities that he would not even take the chance of putting his ideas down on paper until Crowley was dead. Even then, he was still scared.

You see, for those that don't know; Crowley was one of the greatest Magickian to have ever graced the Earth with his presence. And he didn't mind doing things that many people consider evil.

So how are things progressing today, in line with 1984 and Crowley's influence? The Information Awareness Office (IAO) exists – check out their original seal (it shows the All Seeing Eye atop the name of god pyramid, keeping an eye on the globe). And the IAO initials relate to the Magickal formula of Isis, Apophis and Osiris – frequently used by Magickians – especially within the Hermetic Order of The Golden Dawn (yes Crowley was a member).

I could go on forever, with the links to Freemasonry and American presidents, as well as Washington DC itself, but perhaps I will wait until I am asked specific questions – or not.

I am not one for encouraging conspiracy theories; I just like pointing out facts and coincidences – take from it what you will.

M.'.T.'.
VE-GEDULAH
LE-OLAM
AMEN

#4269 - 02/16/08 08:32 AM Re: 1984 [Re: Mercury_Templar]
DaVinci Offline

Loc: Australia
Interesting tale of the bewildered; though there is factual evidence to support the claims. I'll have a deeper look into it. Cheers for the post, lad.

#5284 - 03/11/08 10:58 AM Re: 1984 [Re: DaVinci]
TheMask Offline

Thats very interesting. Are you saying that Crowley hoped for the world to be enslaved by The New World Order?

I dont know that much about these theories, but i know what its about. My friend has taught me a bit about them and he is educated on the matter.

#5310 - 03/11/08 08:17 PM Re: 1984 [Re: TheMask]
AlleQ Offline
stranger

Loc: California
Wow im definitely looking that up! I've heard a few of the stories about 1984 but never paid any mind to them but this just struck some major interest. its just something that I would like to read...

#5393 - 03/12/08 03:30 PM Re: 1984 [Re: TheMask]
Mercury_Templar Offline
93 93/93

In short, yes. That is why the social structure in the book matches the structure Crowley was using for his occult orgs. For eg. The common people (read: ignorant, controled masses), the outer order (the inner order hench men/trainees), then the inner order or circle at the top.

Crowley understood global controling methods, but he did not reject them like some people do; he embraced them and used them to his advantage.

G.'.D.'.
VE-GEDULAH
LE-OLAM
AMEN

#5399 - 03/12/08 04:48 PM Re: 1984 [Re: Mercury_Templar]
Pan420 Offline
pledge

Loc: New Mexico
I believe that the us government uses orwells work as a guide line to control the us population, the evidence is outsatanding similair to the book. Either it is a fun reading material to ponder about.

"Use your fist and not your mouth",
Marilyn Manson

#6692 - 03/30/08 01:23 AM Re: 1984 [Re: Mercury_Templar]
It'sJustMe Offline
stranger

1984 is one of my favourite books. I especially enjoyed the “Black Mass” employed with the caged rat.

I can’t say that I’ve come across many people that realized the occult connection to the book. Are you the same Mercury Templar from “OccultForums”?

#6707 - 03/30/08 02:52 AM Re: 1984 [Re: It'sJustMe]
School Bully Offline

Loc: Melbourne
No, neither can I.

Send cheques for only $100 to me and I'll invest you into the Fellowship Of Occult Luminaries. I'll even print you a certificate. Membership confers the right to bear the initials of the Order after one's name.

93!

#6709 - 03/30/08 03:01 AM Re: 1984 [Re: School Bully]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Loc: CA
Not the Ancient and Mystical F.O.O.L.! The force is to great with this one. be carefull with your offer, he just might go for it.

You rarely come on here Bully? I like your top hat, classy.

Kayla.

~~352~~

#6861 - 03/31/08 05:08 PM Re: 1984 [Re: It'sJustMe]
Mercury_Templar Offline
93 93/93

Originally Posted By: It'sJustMe

Are you the same Mercury Templar from “OccultForums”?

There's no Mercury_Templar there - just Mercury_Rising ...and no, that ain't me \:\)

M.'.T.'.
VE-GEDULAH
LE-OLAM
AMEN

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.019 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 23 queries. Zlib compression disabled.