Page 1 of 4 1234>
Topic Options
#42677 - 08/31/10 07:43 AM Satanists Book Oklahoma Civic Center for Ritual
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
The Church of the IV Majesties posted an event to meetup.com announcing a Satanic ritual to be performed at the Civic Center on Oct. 21.

According to the posting, "This is a church for any Satanist (modern or traditional) or anyone who is interested in Satanism. All members of the Left-Hand Path are welcome. Do (sic) to the nature of our religion and the herd's view of it, this site will remain private as to protect our members. For now, this church is for all things LHP. So, welcome witches and warlocks, answer the call of your Darkness."

http://www.koco.com/r/24812792/detail.html

Just by looking at the poll at the bottom of the article, it appears that discrimination against Satanists is alive and well even in these modern times! Of course, I think Oklahoma is running about 30 years behind the rest of the country in terms of "modernity". 52% said that the convention center shouldn't allow Satanists to rent it.

At least some of the comments about the article showed some level-headedness.

#42680 - 08/31/10 09:28 AM Re: Satanists Book Oklahoma Civic Center for Ritual [Re: Nemesis]
Fnord Offline

Loc: Texas
While I do, of course, support the idea in general of anyone of any religion being able to rent a public venue, I certainly wouldn't align myself with these buffoons.

#42681 - 08/31/10 09:49 AM Re: Satanists Book Oklahoma Civic Center for Ritual [Re: Fnord]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
I agree. They appear to be a bunch of fools with no taste, their pathetic web design clearly reflects this.

The antagonism displayed against the "convention" amused me. Isn't Islam supposed to be America's new Satanism nowadays?

#42682 - 08/31/10 09:56 AM Re: Satanists Book Oklahoma Civic Center for Ritual [Re: Nemesis]
Fnord Offline

Some of that stuff was pretty funny. Indignant people, and especially indignant christians, are almost always good for a laugh.

The one lady who claimed to be running for public office and then started typing in tongues was the best (see below). I almost want to engage this lunatic and see if I can make her froth from the mouth.

Also, I see the C/S made an official appearance on the discussion via Rev. Strongbone (uvray).

SallyKern:
I feel the spirit upon me. Praise you praise you praise meka leka hi meka hiene ho, meka leka hi meka johnny ho meka leka hi meka hiene ho, meka leka hi meka johnny ho meka leka hi meka hiene ho, meka leka hi meka johnny ho meka leka hi meka hiene ho, meka leka hi meka johnny ho meka leka hi meka hiene ho, meka leka hi meka johnny ho meka leka hi meka hiene ho, meka leka hi meka johnny ho meka leka hi meka hiene ho, meka leka hi meka johnny ho

SallyKern
momwitchypoo you don't seem to be the most informed person out there, so it's sad you're homeschooling a child. Since you posted your filth and the flies lies 257 reprobates have split Satan's house wide open for doing the same thing you teach that lost child. Vote Sally Kern House District 84 - I will save you from Satan!

HAHAHA!

#42688 - 08/31/10 05:02 PM Re: Satanists Book Oklahoma Civic Center for Ritual [Re: Fnord]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

That is not speaking in tongues that is just simply Jambi talk... "Mecca lecca hi, mecca hiney ho" Bitch just can't spell...

Poor lost black sheep...

~T~

#42690 - 08/31/10 06:48 PM Re: Satanists Book Oklahoma Civic Center for Ritual [Re: ta2zz]
Jake999 Offline

Jeisesus teisold meise teiso speiseak leisike theisois beiscause I cisan speiseak cisarney. Feisuck Oisaklahoma.

#42691 - 08/31/10 08:05 PM Re: Satanists Book Oklahoma Civic Center for Ritual [Re: Jake999]
felixgarnet Offline

Loc: UK
I enjoyed that! \:D Quite surprised, too to see the live-and-let-live posts of many people. I expected more of the "We will pray for you" and/or "This must not be allowed or the United States will fall into a Great Dark Pit for All Eternity" kind of thing.

#42692 - 08/31/10 09:58 PM Re: Satanists Book Oklahoma Civic Center for Ritual [Re: felixgarnet]
Duende Offline
pledge

Loc: USA
I am interested in seeing the outcome of this event. "Reverend" Hale seems to be presenting the "exorcism" as harmless, and as long as it is seen as some form of entertainment, those against it will probably not be able to stop it. It looks like a good publicity stunt.

Here is their meetup site with more event information,
http://www.meetup.com/Ok-ahoma-Satanist/

#42701 - 08/31/10 11:59 PM Re: Satanists Book Oklahoma Civic Center for Ritual [Re: Duende]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
That's just too funny.
I could swear I remember the mekka leka hi mekka hiney ho I think comes from the show The Little Rascals.
I tried using google, but damn Bill Cosby I couldn't find anything.
Any of the old timers remember Spanky saying it?

Google was all about Pee Wee playhouse, but I never watched it.

thanks,
Morg

#42703 - 09/01/10 12:08 AM Re: Satanists Book Oklahoma Civic Center for Ritual [Re: Morgan]
Jake999 Offline

Damn, Morg. You had me racking my brain and trying to sift through all of the Hal Roach Little Rascals shorts... that sounds oddly pedophilic... and while I can "HEAR" Spanky saying something like that in my head, the context and the subject of the episode eludes me. Might be that it's just something that you can picture a young Spanky saying... I dunno.

Now, the Pee Wee's Playhouse reference... I remember that.

#42708 - 09/01/10 01:15 AM Re: Satanists Book Oklahoma Civic Center for Ritual [Re: Nemesis]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

I'm certain this is merely a ploy to get attention. They will get attention alright and probably not the kind they seek. Then again I wouldn't be surprised if these people desire negative attention so they can play the victim. Really this whole thing seems like a rather stupid move to me on the part of the organizers and any attendees. What's next, Satanism Pride parades? "Out of the ritual chambers and into the streets!"

I can't understand why they would want to perform a ritual with such a large group of people; presumably most of which do not know each other. If I were ever to perform a ritual it would most certainly be a private thing. And if I were to perform it with other people, it would be a small group of people I know very well.

Some of the comments were rather amusing. Especially the ones wherein their author had visions of all sorts of animal mutilation/sex. Those people are the real "sickos" for even imagining such things. \:D

#42713 - 09/01/10 02:53 AM Re: Satanists Book Oklahoma Civic Center for Ritual [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Knievel74 Offline

Loc: NY
 Originally Posted By: 6Satan6Archist6
I can't understand why they would want to perform a ritual with such a large group of people; presumably most of which do not know each other.

According to the "Reverend" he wants the community (made up of mostly Christians) to see that there's nothing to fear about the rituals in Satanism.

After checking out their website I hope the exorcism is a little more organized, lol

#42715 - 09/01/10 08:44 AM Re: Satanists Book Oklahoma Civic Center for Ritual [Re: ta2zz]
Fnord Offline

Yeah, well I thought of this lady when I read it. \:\)

I love the section on the meetup site where the 'members speak'. It's obviously the organizers who posted that stuff.

"I thank it has grate protencial,and a good future"

#42716 - 09/01/10 12:39 PM Re: Satanists Book Oklahoma Civic Center for Ritual [Re: Knievel74]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Quote:
According to the "Reverend" he wants the community (made up of mostly Christians) to see that there's nothing to fear about the rituals in Satanism.

That's stupid. I'd prefer that people did fear them.

"Give me $1000.00 or I am going to do a ritual and curse your children to turn gay."

#42725 - 09/02/10 09:43 PM Re: Satanists Book Oklahoma Civic Center for Ritual [Re: Nemesis]
Myrddin Derwydd Offline
stranger

Here are a few more links about this group.

http://churchoftheivmajesties.webs.com

http://abcnews.go.com/US/satanist-church...ory?id=11524098

http://newsok.com/satanic-group-sets-event-at-city-venue/article/3490360

http://www.ktul.com/Global/story.asp?S=13070354

http://www.worldnewsheardnow.com/satanists-appeal-for-understanding-of-their-religion/2327/

http://www.meetup.com/Ok-ahoma-Satanist/

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.a...42376&rss_lnk=1

http://blackchristiannews.com/news/2010/...al-service.html

Kind regards...

Page 1 of 4 1234>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.027 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.