Page 3 of 4 <1234>
Topic Options
#43188 - 09/25/10 11:09 AM Re: Satanists Book Oklahoma Civic Center for Ritual [Re: Myrddin Derwydd]
Myrddin Derwydd Offline
stranger

The plot thickens:

Steve Kern, senior pastor of Olivet Baptist Church and Sidney Rollerson of City of Refuge Church of God in Christ are taking charge of what Kern describes as "warfare" regarding the event. It turns out that Steve Kern is husband to Sally Kern a State Representative. Sally Kern, quoted here also leads an extreme right wing political discussion at the H&H gun range every Friday afternoon.

An observation here is that there seems to be a strong tie between the private sector and a representative of the State Government. [Conflict of interest?] If the Church of the IV Crown Princes has the right to this event, is legally organized as a not for profit church, and desires to assemble what right does the other two church groups have to interfere? Perhaps they should be labeled as bigots, hate mongers or worse. I do hope the protesters will be capable of controlling their group.

http://newsok.com/satanic-group-re-forms...article/3495808

#43242 - 09/27/10 02:35 PM Re: Satanists Book Oklahoma Civic Center for Ritual [Re: Myrddin Derwydd]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Don't you think you have done enough promotion on this site for your stupid little publicized ritual?

Of course there are going to be lots of people that are against this; this country is perceived by many to be a Christian one and the state in question lies in what is (un)affectionately called "the Bible-belt".

Should the ritual be allowed to happen? Legally, yes and legally people have the right to protest it. Rather than getting your panties in a bunch and labeling your detractors 'bigots' or 'hate mongers' you should just shrug it off. After all, only a fool would think such an event could go off without scrutiny.

#43246 - 09/27/10 03:12 PM Re: Satanists Book Oklahoma Civic Center for Ritual [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Fnord Offline

Loc: Texas
I agree.

It's been past the point of Satanic for quite some time now.

There's certainly nothing to gain by the participants in showing up and being identified with a bunch of clowns (who I would argue are even Satanists at all). By all appearances, these are just the kind of folks that LaVey spoke of being embarrassed by and quite frankly I would also be embarrassed by associating myself with anyone who would choose to call themselves "Dark Overlord..." anything.

This is not a legitimate working. The very basics of 'occult' are misunderstood by these retards and this is clearly evidenced by their continued actions.

They are doing nothing but poking a stick into a beehive and standing around waiting to be stung. By making their stupidity a spectacle they are also marking other publicly identified Satanists.

This is why I'm underground. There is no shortage of idiots who think they can legitimately claim the devil's name.

#43506 - 10/07/10 11:50 PM Re: Satanists Book Oklahoma Civic Center for Ritual [Re: Fnord]
Sinthesis Offline
stranger

Loc: various places in New Jersey
For the record, I recently ended up on the phone with one of these folk. Possibly the "Dark Overlord" himself; I didn't ask the name, just called the number on the site. I was seeing if I could get a rubber-stamp ordination as clergy so I could legally perform weddings since my friends want one soon; he said they only ordain people they know (understandable) and referred me to the infamous Universal Life Church. The person on the other end of the phone seemed rational enough.

#43509 - 10/08/10 06:42 AM Re: Satanists Book Oklahoma Civic Center for Ritual [Re: Sinthesis]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Ordinations don't count for anything unless you get registered in the county in which you plan to perform these weddings. It only cost me $5 to register...not that I have done anything with it.

Also; was that really worth posting? Please add value before adding fat.

#43578 - 10/12/10 11:54 AM Re: Satanists Book Oklahoma Civic Center for Ritual [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
mattie Offline
pledge

Loc: Lat: 36.081, Lon: -96.179
Haha, this is all kids of silly.

Since I live in Tulsa, I might have to go down to OKC for this goofiness. Though I think it will be more fun to don my crucifix and mingle with the overly excited christian folk than to don my sigil and play satanist.

#43741 - 10/22/10 10:37 AM Re: Satanists Book Oklahoma Civic Center for Ritual [Re: Myrddin Derwydd]
Myrddin Derwydd Offline
stranger

About 45 people attended the Satanic Exorcism according to the newspaper. All the local TV stations were present. Here are a few links to check it out.

Newspaper Article

Local ABC Affiliate

Local FOX Affiliate

DISCLOSURE:
Just to clear a few things up, I have not contacted this group, am not a member of the Church of the IV Crown Princes, and don't know anyone that is. I obtained all the previous information about them from this Diabolical Web Site.

#43760 - 10/22/10 09:06 PM Re: Satanists Book Oklahoma Civic Center for Ritual [Re: Myrddin Derwydd]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Why is it then only you seem to care? Something about this must resonate in you.

~T~

#43811 - 10/25/10 11:47 PM Re: Satanists Book Oklahoma Civic Center for Ritual [Re: ta2zz]
Myrddin Derwydd Offline
stranger

Actually I do find this interesting. A small group of people in central Oklahoma discover one another, then formally organize a Satanic religion, kick out a discovered sex offender then reorganize under a new name then hold a public ritual while a counter group files with the city to protest outside the Civic Center while the event is going on inside the Center.

Is this the next trend in LHP and Satanic religions? I'm not sure how many actual formalized groups exist. Do you know of others that have filed for tax-exempt status? I'm not saying all that they have done I agree with but I do find their activities interesting.

It turns out that one of the participants was arrested for heckling the Christian protesters. The suspect is 19 years old according to the Police Blotter dated October 22. This person also has the same first name as one of the people mentioned elsewhere regarding this group but I can't confirm if it's the same person at this time and I'm not offering his name in this forum. The Police indicate this person was asked to cease the behavior but did not so an arrest occurred.

There is a lot to be said for being a behind the scenes occultist but there may also be value in being more above board so I look forward to seeing what happens to this group. What do you think regarding being associated with a formalized Satanic group? Good idea or not, why?

#43812 - 10/25/10 11:56 PM Re: Satanists Book Oklahoma Civic Center for Ritual [Re: Myrddin Derwydd]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

1. They should have done more than kicked out the sex offender.

2. No church should ever be tax exempt.

3. Christians should be heckled.

4. Being a part of a "formalized Satanic group" might have some benefits. However, what this particular group is doing seems like nothing more than attention seeking. Not that it really bothers me because I do not have to take part in it but it is certainly not something I would do.

#44047 - 11/08/10 04:02 PM Re: Satanists Book Oklahoma Civic Center for Ritual [Re: Myrddin Derwydd]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Originally Posted By: Myrddin Derwydd
Actually I do find this interesting. A small group of people in central Oklahoma discover one another, then formally organize a Satanic religion, kick out a discovered sex offender then reorganize under a new name then hold a public ritual while a counter group files with the city to protest outside the Civic Center while the event is going on inside the Center.

Wow not that I’m an English major but run on sentence much? ;\) Let’s take this bit-by-bit, people meet decide they are equals and their views and goals are similar and form a satanic group in Oklahoma. I’m betting this happens quite a bit actually. They discover a sex offender in their midst and kick him out. I suspect they did this to not tarnish their name (or that of Satan) yet they then go on to change their groups name… Was it because of this?

They then decide to exercise their right to rent a major civic center in the name of Satan and a Christian group legally filed to protest with the town. Either they are stupid and couldn’t see that coming or this was clearly their agenda. Hopefully their goal was more than just to rile the Christians. That is so Satanism 101 and very childish.

What exactly about any of this interests you again?

Is this the next trend in LHP and Satanic religions? I'm not sure how many actual formalized groups exist. Do you know of others that have filed for tax-exempt status? I'm not saying all that they have done I agree with but I do find their activities interesting.

I have heard one other Satanic organization claim tax-exempt status. My question is why would the elite worry about paying tax, isn’t that what my accountant is for? Tax-exempt status is so much like welfare for those who do not truly need it.

It turns out that one of the participants was arrested for heckling the Christian protesters. The suspect is 19 years old according to the Police Blotter dated October 22. This person also has the same first name as one of the people mentioned elsewhere regarding this group but I can't confirm if it's the same person at this time and I'm not offering his name in this forum. The Police indicate this person was asked to cease the behavior but did not so an arrest occurred.

So you are not offering his name here in fear of disclosing him to Satanists or those that oppose, yet you post a link to his arrest? You insult my intelligence.

The only 19 yr old arrested on that blotter was booked for assault and battery with a dangerous weapon. Serves him right I suppose. I guess the video would show, what no video is this 1970? Was this planned and well thought out or simply done for shock value?

There is a right way and a wrong way to deal with protesters, remember they have rules to follow as well. Satanists should be smart enough to control their emotions and also learn these rules. Short lived is the man who stumbles blindly into a dark cave with no light and no plan.

Without knowing any of them this whole thing screams poser to me. I suspect there is one Satanist and quite a few dregs willing to follow as long as they are accepted.

There is a lot to be said for being a behind the scenes occultist but there may also be value in being more above board so I look forward to seeing what happens to this group.

I wouldn’t hold my breath expecting much but more “look at us” spectacles. Remember by its very definition, once something is understood it is no longer occult.

The more you try to explain yourself to the lessers and nons, the smaller you become.

What do you think regarding being associated with a formalized Satanic group? Good idea or not, why?

A group formalized or not would have to share a common goal to even interest my joining. There would also have to be a definitive benefit for my membership.

I would also have to be the leader that’s just how it is, as I don’t follow very well.

Enjoy \:\)

~T~

Pssttt this forum is probably considered a formalized group by some and they already more than likely know who you are.

#44048 - 11/08/10 04:19 PM Re: Satanists Book Oklahoma Civic Center for Ritual [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Most Satanists are such a hypocritical bunch. Claiming accepting responsibility for doing the things you want to do in this life then condemning those who are caught due to their wants or branded with their crime. Mostly to not look bad or evil to the general public or simply for the greater good, all while flying the Satanic banner.

Sex offender is such a blanket term these days. From a man talking on the Internet with a fat doughnut-eating cop sweating at his desk pretending to be an underage girl to those like Brian Peppers.

Sex offender puppet anyone?

Satanists disassociating themselves with those true to their own wants and needs just seem pitiful really…

~Devils Advocate~

Edited by ta2zz (11/08/10 04:23 PM)
Edit Reason: puppet anyone, puppets everyone?

#44050 - 11/08/10 08:07 PM Re: Satanists Book Oklahoma Civic Center for Ritual [Re: ta2zz]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

I see nothing hypocritical about condemning someone for doing something that I do not agree with. I don't care if they are simply pursuing their interests. It's not about not wanting to look "bad" or "evil" to anyone but about my opinion. My opinion being the only one that matters to me in a such a situation.

"Sex offender" may be a blanket term, but, if the shoe fits...

#44051 - 11/08/10 09:53 PM Re: Satanists Book Oklahoma Civic Center for Ritual [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

I signed the last reply Devils Advocate for a reason. I find it funny in a sad way that those taking the name of ultimate evil so shy away from it once they are faced with the reality of it all.

Originally Posted By: 6Satan6Archist6
I see nothing hypocritical about condemning someone for doing something that I do not agree with.

Me either really… I was mostly talking about Satanic organizations and how fast they try to pull away from anything not accepted by society, but I guess if the shoe fits eh?

Condemning someone over a state imposed title without any added information or making your own judgment is like thinking prison is a vacation due to one TV show. A Satanist or anyone claiming intelligence should question everything put before them. Then draw their own conclusions to base their actions on.

This is only my opinion of course.

I don't care if they are simply pursuing their interests.

As they would care nothing of your opinion on the matter I would imagine.

It's not about not wanting to look "bad" or "evil" to anyone but about my opinion. My opinion being the only one that matters to me in a such a situation.

Cool if we were in a situation then your judgment would come into the equation, but we are really just thinking out loud on a forum.

I think it is all about looking tough getting your testosterone flowing and thinking what you would do to this unnamed sex offender or what you think they should have done. So with all this talk about your opinion I ask is your opinion on this truly yours or simply what you have been programmed into believing is true and just?

I myself hold more ill will towards someone driving stupid around me than towards anyone who has ever crossed the line society has drawn in the sand.

Unless that line is crossed with you or yours should a Satanist really give a fuck?

~T~

#44052 - 11/08/10 11:20 PM Re: Satanists Book Oklahoma Civic Center for Ritual [Re: ta2zz]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Somehow I missed the part where you signed your post with that. I'm not saying it isn't there, it is, I'm just admitting my oversight.

Quote:
Condemning someone over a state imposed title without any added information or making your own judgment is like thinking prison is a vacation due to one TV show. A Satanist or anyone claiming intelligence should question everything put before them. Then draw their own conclusions to base their actions on.

This is all very true. And I suppose it is possible that person was unlucky enough tho earn their title via dating a 17 y/o when they were 18-19 but that thought hadn't originally crossed my mind.

Quote:
So with all this talk about your opinion I ask is your opinion on this truly yours or simply what you have been programmed into believing is true and just?

No, this is very much my opinion. Just because it is a popular one does not mean that I was "programmed" to believe it or that I don't truly believe it.

Quote:
Unless that line is crossed with you or yours should a Satanist really give a fuck?

What I should do as a Satanist, student, brother, roommate or as any other thing I can be called is what I decide. A lot of things don't bother me unless I am directly affected. Even still there are things that bother even if I am not directly affected.

Page 3 of 4 <1234>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.03 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.