Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#8493 - 05/07/08 10:49 PM Re: New laws in Adelaide. Gaol for association [Re: PigFeeder]
ZephyrGirl Offline
R.I.P.

Loc: Adelaide Australia
 Quote:
My father is a higher figure in The Hell's Angels; and they are only subject to law when actually commiting crimes. Of course the group is quite secretive and DOES control much of the territory here in relation to drugs and many other illegal activities.

Is that right? I would have thought your father would have taught you better then....

I purposely didn't use any particular names as that is not what this thread is about.

I also suggest you research your facts before talking about the laws in 'your area' of Canada. The laws were actually federal, so they certainly do cover 'Quebec'.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/background/bikergangs/antiganglaw.html

"In other words, the legislation makes it illegal to be a member of a motorcycle gang or other criminal organization."

But, as I stated above, they don't seem to have had much effect.

Personally though, I would like to see these last two posts removed altogether.

Zeph

#8535 - 05/08/08 11:46 PM Re: New laws in Adelaide. Gaol for association [Re: ZephyrGirl]
PigFeeder Offline

Loc: Near Montreal, QC
Did I not say that either the laws don't exist or they are just merely not enforced?.. Seems I did.. Read before you post..

As well, I can mention any name as no one really knows who I am nor who my father is.

It doesn't make sense to me that it would be illegal. Either your site is falty or it is an old bill that was passed and ingored. I often see during the warmer times of season dozns and dozens of bikers who Frequent roads in huge gangs. It is very common here. The Hell's Angels are very well known and recognized by civilians and authoritive law.

Quote:
Personally though, I would like to see these last two posts removed altogether.

All Hail Queen Zeph? Who are you?.. Would you like the mod status now or later?... And for your information; to be honest, no one here really cares for what you like. Nor anyone else here for that matter.. It is a public forum thus meaning everyone is entitled to there own opinion and the right to say so. As long as they find or any one individual would find it helpful in some way..

Good luck to you on your journey of enlightenment.
~~Snow~~.

#8572 - 05/09/08 09:36 PM Re: New laws in Adelaide. Gaol for association [Re: PigFeeder]
ZephyrGirl Offline
R.I.P.

Loc: Adelaide Australia
 Quote:
As well, I can mention any name as no one really knows who I am nor who my father is.

Not according to the post you just made in general conversations about your real name and your myspace.

Anyway, it's not about just who your father is, you are actually saying that they are a criminal organisation. Every HA I've ever talked to, hates people name dropping them and saying anything about them, in any media that they don't actively participate in.

That is what I meant by your Father teaching you better. Maybe you should think about that, before shooting your mouth off.

As for calling me a Queen, thanks for the ego boost little Piggy. I think I may even add it to my signature. ;\)

Zeph

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.014 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 16 queries. Zlib compression disabled.