Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#43095 - 09/18/10 04:01 PM Christine O'Donell practiced Witchcraft
Duende Offline
pledge

Loc: USA
Anyone catch Bill Maher last night?
He had a clip from the 90s concerning Republican Senate nominee, Christine O'Donell.
That nitwit Christine O'Donell once said that she had once been a "witch" but did not join a "coven."
She also said one of her fist dates took place on a "Satanic altar"... with "blood"
She is obviously taking out of her ass.
How could any thinking person vote for her?

It's only a matter of time until the mainstream media picks it up and starts asking her about it and she will probably make up some more shit for her retarded followers to eat up.

I would not be too shocked if we soon discovered that she was once a member of the Church of the IV Majesties. Her "date" was probably the "Dark Overlord" \:D \:D \:D

#43100 - 09/19/10 01:40 AM Re: Christine O'Donell practiced Witchcraft [Re: Duende]
OrgasmicKarmatic Offline

Loc: Michigan, USA
The phrase,"I did not inhale" comes to mind for some reason..

A first date with an alter AND blood? Damn, all I got was a stupid movie. Alas, there is always next time.

#43104 - 09/19/10 07:06 AM Re: Christine O'Donell practiced Witchcraft [Re: Duende]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:
That nitwit Christine O'Donell once said that she had once been a "witch" but did not join a "coven."
She also said one of her fist dates took place on a "Satanic altar"... with "blood"

And why shouldn't this be possible? If in some cultures a thief is being punished by having his hands crushed or cut-off. Or in other cultures people are being burnt alive after being blamed for "witchcraft". Or in yet another have the guts to slit a goats throat and let the blood spray a phallic statue for good health etc..

The Satanic panic in the 90ies created such negative feelings towards Satanism (someone seeing the irony?) not because of the fantasies some presumed victims endured. It was the idea that those fantasies may very well COULD have taken place and that these CAN be performed. Thank god praise Satan that the Illuminati CIA saved our asses here..
 Quote:
She is obviously taking out of her ass.

She probably is for the reason of getting some attention and to shock/awe people. Some persons try to take a lot of roads for just having that figurative 5 minutes of fame.

Quote:
How could any thinking person vote for her?

If she is capable of handling the job very well, then I wouldn't see any problems on giving her a vote (if she was to be elected here). A hooker doesn't need to be good with ICT or have a degree in history to pull off a proper blowjob.

Quote:
It's only a matter of time until the mainstream media picks it up and starts asking her about it and she will probably make up some more shit for her retarded followers to eat up.
And then she is truly up to a challenge. If it is true what she said then she will come out victorious (in sense of speaking the truth). If she makes these things up she'll soon make mistakes and the lie would be quickly exposed so even more people can take a piss on her.

Edited by Dimitri (09/19/10 07:07 AM)

#43106 - 09/19/10 08:02 AM Re: Christine O'Donell practiced Witchcraft [Re: Dimitri]
felixgarnet Offline

Loc: UK
A fist date? Wow, she doesn't hold back, does she?

#43110 - 09/19/10 12:26 PM Re: Christine O'Donnell practiced Witchcraft [Re: felixgarnet]
Duende Offline
pledge

Christine O'Donnell was the founder of SALT or Savior's Alliance for Lifting the Truth (SALT).
Her message at the time included many pearls of wisdom, such as masturbation is adultery, because masturbation requires lust.
It's just too funny when one of these radical Christians suddenly unloads the "I used to be witch" story...

Go on youtube and type in 'Christine O'Donnell' and you are guaranteed some good laughs.

#43111 - 09/19/10 12:32 PM Re: Christine O'Donell practiced Witchcraft [Re: felixgarnet]
Duende Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: felixgarnet
A fist date? Wow, she doesn't hold back, does she?

Well, that would explain the "blood." \:D
You should really see the youtube video of her talking about her witchcraft experience. At least she has not claimed to be a "birther" yet.

#43122 - 09/19/10 10:45 PM Re: Christine O'Donell practiced Witchcraft [Re: Duende]
Myrddin Derwydd Offline
stranger

I found this link to the news article. The article has a link to the witchcraft video.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/sep/20/christine-o-donnell-dabbled-witchcraft

Serious politics. ;\)

#43131 - 09/20/10 12:51 PM Re: Christine O'Donell practiced Witchcraft [Re: Myrddin Derwydd]
Autodidact Offline

I was watching Bloomberg just a few minutes ago, and they had a misspelling on a pre-commercial teaser, "Christine O'Donell Withchunt". I read it as "with cunt" (which actually would have made a much more interesting story).

(And so this doesn't get labeled as a one-liner, I will add that through the power of my Will, you will now all think of the phrase "with cunt" every time you hear a reporter say "witch hunt" over the next few weeks )

#43145 - 09/21/10 11:18 PM Re: Christine O'Donell practiced Witchcraft [Re: Autodidact]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
Politically, she is a hell of a lot better than the 'moderate' she replaced. Republicans exist for two reasons - cut taxes and shrink govt.

As for her personal life....

He who is without sin cast the first stone.

I would argue that like a lot of churchies some of that stuff is done for bravado to give her bona fides as a repentant sinner.

Of course, if her first 'date' was on an altar than there may been some blood. Just sayin'. Personally, I have little use for virgins in the first place.

#43158 - 09/22/10 09:18 AM Re: Christine O'Donell practiced Witchcraft [Re: Fist]
Autodidact Offline

Originally Posted By: Fist
Politically, she is a hell of a lot better than the 'moderate' she replaced. Republicans exist for two reasons - cut taxes and shrink govt.

(Just so we're clear, I don't know anything about her politics, and don't really care - I saw something funny and thought I'd share. )

Originally Posted By: Fist
As for her personal life....

He who is without sin cast the first stone.

I would argue that like a lot of churchies some of that stuff is done for bravado to give her bona fides as a repentant sinner.

Most "news" shows exist only to cast stones. People like to complain about that, but advertisers don't waste money on purpose - they wouldn't be on the air if they weren't being watched ...

In that environment, if the "repentant sinner" shtick works, hey, then she's playing it the right way to win. Ya gotta give 'er kudos for that.

Hmm, maybe 600C should sponsor a candidate ... or blackmail one to not sponsor him ... or charge one candidate to "sponsor" his opponent ... this could be fun!

#43159 - 09/22/10 12:22 PM Re: Christine O'Donell practiced Witchcraft [Re: Autodidact]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

I think it is highly likely that this story is made up to paint as I once lost soul who returned to the fold. Xians love that sort of thing. I myself have toyed with the idea of writing a book wherein I describe my life of sin and debauchery and make up some bullshit about how I saw the light and was born-again. Though I don't know if I could keep up the act long enough to make my millions. But I digress.

I suppose there is a chance that her story was true and A.) the witchcraft didn't work so she moved on to something else or B.) she scared the shit out of herself and decided to go running to Jebus for help from the big scary demons.

All the same I still want to ask her out on a date. ;\)

#43160 - 09/22/10 03:27 PM Re: Christine O'Donell practiced Witchcraft [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Autodidact Offline

Originally Posted By: 6Satan6Archist6
I myself have toyed with the idea of writing a book wherein I describe my life of sin and debauchery and make up some bullshit about how I saw the light and was born-again. Though I don't know if I could keep up the act long enough to make my millions.

That's the beauty - you don't have to. Once you "fall from grace," you write another book with all the "sordid" details. People love reading about other people's faults - you'll be filthy rich

Originally Posted By: 6Satan6Archist6

All the same I still want to ask her out on a date.

Only if she wears the glasses. "You betcha!"

#43171 - 09/24/10 11:28 AM Re: Christine O'Donell practiced Witchcraft [Re: Autodidact]
manofsteel Offline

Loc: Indiana U.S.
I guess they all think any publicity is good publicity. And somehow the shit works

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.025 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 26 queries. Zlib compression disabled.