Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#4313 - 02/18/08 11:25 AM I just poisoned myself, huzzah.
TornadoCreator Offline

Loc: No Fixed Address
Today I managed to poison myself with Garlic Puree (I'm allergic to Garlic). I somehow didn't realise my pasta sause had garlic in it. I feel quite ill now.

#4391 - 02/20/08 08:32 PM Re: I just poisoned myself, huzzah. [Re: TornadoCreator]
Crocell Offline
stranger

Loc: Mid-West
That is unfortunate TornadoCreator. You know, now that I think about it I once knew a fellow who was allergic to Garlic also.

Yes, they were from a little town in in Southeastern Europe actually. His intelligence was above normal, he had some really amazing eyes and could do the damnedest tricks with bats and wolves.

Although he was kinda pale, slept all day...a real night-owl.

I do not know whatever happen to that guy. Hmmm.

Anyway, you are not alone.

#4393 - 02/20/08 08:40 PM Re: I just poisoned myself, huzzah. [Re: Crocell]
DistroyA Offline

Loc: Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, UK
Shit. I hope the effects wear off soon dude.

Have you drank a shed load of water at all? That usually flushes out the toxins in the body. At least, that's what I was told at Anxiety Management months ago....

#4396 - 02/20/08 08:59 PM Re: I just poisoned myself, huzzah. [Re: TornadoCreator]
DaVinci Offline

Loc: Australia
It's those Vampires! Those damn Vampires!

I would suggest that you head over to the local practice and get some immediate treatment. I've seen a few nasty cases of small Allergic Reactions turning into complete and utter tragedy.

#4397 - 02/20/08 09:01 PM Re: I just poisoned myself, huzzah. [Re: DaVinci]
DistroyA Offline

Originally Posted By: DaVinci
I would suggest that you head over to the local practice and get some immediate treatment. I've seen a few nasty cases of small Allergic Reactions turning into complete and utter tragedy.

Very good point. Let the professionals take care of it. Better than my crackpot idea.

#4406 - 02/20/08 11:26 PM Re: I just poisoned myself, huzzah. [Re: DistroyA]
TornadoCreator Offline

Loc: No Fixed Address
Luckily is was only a small amount in the sauce it wasn't full blown Garlic just a bit of Garlic Purée in the sauce (something like 2%). I threw up multiple times, had a cold sweat, swolen throat and cramps in my stomach for about 10 hours but I recovered luckily.

This is now the second time I've accidentally eaten Garlic. If only I didn't have morals, I could probably get away with sueing. I'll make sure to read the ingredients list next time.

#4427 - 02/21/08 06:57 PM Re: I just poisoned myself, huzzah. [Re: TornadoCreator]
DistroyA Offline

That's a relief. Glad to hear that you've recovered.

As I say many a time, we all make mistakes. No-one is perfect.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.022 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 20 queries. Zlib compression disabled.