Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#43389 - 10/01/10 01:52 PM Projects I'm Never Going to Get To
Prometheus9 Offline
stranger

Every now and then I come up with ideas that I would like to see in the world but for which I do not have the time to fulfill at the moment. One of these is producing a serious version of the Baphomet Sigil as a medallion in a color system akin to the ones used in the major public years of the Church of Satan.

Here is a basic reconstruction of the colors including the RGB values:

Solid White (255, 255, 255)

Translucent Red (206, 22, 32)

Solid Black (0, 0, 0)

Translucent Royal Blue (0, 35, 102)

Translucent Royal Purple (107, 63, 160)

2 inch versions though a supplier like http://www.lapelpinsrus.com/ would be fantastic and would be much more interesting than the rather dull collection of Baphomets currently on the market.

#43390 - 10/01/10 02:02 PM Re: Projects I'm Never Going to Get To [Re: Prometheus9]
Asmedious Moderator Offline

Loc: New York
I have two Baphomet medallions from the CoS. They are of very high quality.

I have a custom made sterling silver one from Mark Defrates (MarkDefrates.com) which is of exceptional quality and workmanship.

Then I have one more that I bought from "Venus Santanas's" website which is kind of different in design, made of Sterling Silver, and it too is aesthetically pleasing.

So there are options out there already aside from the crap that is usually on Ebay.

#43391 - 10/01/10 05:47 PM Re: Projects I'm Never Going to Get To [Re: Asmedious]
Incendium Offline
stranger

Loc: Knoxville, Tennessee
Also available are medallions from Satan Central (formerly Satan Shop), that appear to be of exceptional craftsmanship. I just purchased mine today, along with a Sigil altar flag, for much less than what I would have spent at the CoS Emporium. The owner even took the time out of his day to call me to give me some info about himself and his company, which I thought was a nice personal touch. I'll let you all know my thoughts after the package arrives.

"Unholy Satanist, child of perdition, ask not for absolution in the hour of death!"

#43446 - 10/04/10 09:44 PM Re: Projects I'm Never Going to Get To [Re: Incendium]
Incendium Offline
stranger

Loc: Knoxville, Tennessee
Just got my package in today. For those curious, I am thrilled with my purchase. The amulet is superb and the altar banner is outstanding. The shipping was super quick too... I ordered on Friday the 1st and it went from CA to TN in 2 business days.

If you want to save a few bucks and support a Satanic individual, I recommend here.

"Unholy Satanist, child of perdition, ask not for absolution in the hour of death!"

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.017 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 17 queries. Zlib compression disabled.