Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#43475 - 10/06/10 11:46 AM Something for those....
Nyte Offline

Loc: Ohio
that really enjoy this time of the year. Halloween is our holiday around here and we really enjoy putting on the "FUN". While out decorating for Halloween, this song tends to get stuck in my head a lot. Probably because I love the creepiness that tends to go into our displays. Thought I'd share an oldie but GOODIE here for those that enjoy this time of year as well!

#43477 - 10/06/10 01:05 PM Re: Something for those.... [Re: Nyte]
Jake999 Offline

"Creepy crawly creepy crawly creepy creepy crawly crawly creepy creepy crawly crawly."

You like Halloween music? Tune in to Dark Ryde Radio starting Friday, 29 October! We'll be doing the Halloween weekend and all week with some special shows.

#43505 - 10/07/10 11:47 PM Re: Something for those.... [Re: Jake999]
Nyte Offline

Loc: Ohio
 Originally Posted By: Jake999
"Creepy crawly creepy crawly creepy creepy crawly crawly creepy creepy crawly crawly."

You like Halloween music? Tune in to Dark Ryde Radio starting Friday, 29 October! We'll be doing the Halloween weekend and all week with some special shows.

I love Halloween music of all kinds!! It's the one time of the year you can dress any way you want and on one even thinks anything of it and the erie noises are set to play all day and all night around here! We do up one heck of a display and tend to scare the "big" kids when ever possible, which seems to be a LOT! I'll have my oldest tune in to Dark Ryde for me on his buddy's lap top while we're setting up things the couple of nights before the party and trick or treat. That will be a GREAT treat! Thanks Jake! We'll enjoy, I'm sure!

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.018 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 16 queries. Zlib compression disabled.