Page 2 of 7 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#43603 - 10/14/10 02:22 AM Re: About NWO, Illuminati, and their claim to sata [Re: Nemesis]
manofsteel Offline

Loc: Indiana U.S.
I am sorry for the quick responses and comments. I appreciate the reading I get on here and have good thoughts but sometimes don't say them so well. I will do much better and thanks all for letting me know. Nemisis, thanks for the chance!

#43605 - 10/14/10 02:45 AM Re: About NWO, Illuminati, and their claim to sata [Re: Nemesis]
manofsteel Offline

Loc: Indiana U.S.
Nemisis, thanks for giving me the hint! I do think things through but don't always write them so well. I will make sure from now on I take time to write something atleast well thought out before posting. Thanx for giving me a chance, I mean well but sometimes just don't put it that way. Sorry for giving you the shit the other day, thanx for the chance again and hope we'll talk under better circumstances soon, Thanks again.

#44189 - 11/18/10 08:19 AM Re: About NWO, Illuminati, and their claim to sata [Re: Nemesis]
mabon2010 Offline

Loc: The Commonwealth of Great Brit...
New World Order is a fiction.

Reality, all the nations of the world are too self interested and corrupt to ever work together as NWO idiots claim.

#50384 - 03/03/11 04:01 AM Re: About NWO, Illuminati, and their claim to sata [Re: mabon2010]
Hegesias Offline

Luciferian darkness could never illuminate the minds of the people of Earth because there has to be the adverse strength of the individual to start with and I don't see any evidence that the magority have anything inside them but the false light of ego. The slaves serve the masters—the Luciferian manipulators of light.

But idyllic scenarios aside. NWO is Islam surely? If Islam were to establish their passive order upon the Earth this would be the necessary stage for Luciferian forces to shackle the already slavish beings in one heavy swoop. Putting to use what was left as beast of burden, similar to the oxen. The submissive religion cannot be the NWO surely? Well lets take a look at racial supremacy sect of Zion, now this religious sect is more sinister and subversive—the solemn eyes of the Nazarene. We can see that this force is more powerful and has a solid groundwork embedded in the western culture, and more sophisticated military deployment and weapons division etc.

The urban Satanist, heretic etc. has no place in the hierarchy of any state as far as I know? but who am I, a man, a theorist and inquisitor. Now I know this is some conjecture but the philosophy of Luciferianism in real world terms is going to be secular humanists using powerful subliminal psychology on you from birth. Everything you see is false and created to keep the masses docile with hay and a barn—materialism.

Rather I think that mankind is a sorry sight of grubby content materialists, the appalling amount of impoverished souls on the Earth, the working class diversity, and the independent criminal subcultures. Nature has turned her face from all creation but her beloved adversary who fights for her dignity in recognition of her grace and cruelty. Nature favours Satanists because they are not unnatural.

None government shall sway the adversarial individual in thought nor behaviour, he is unable to submit by design and will die fighting. Laughing defiantly.

Shame we don't have more individuals in society who are willing to step out of their comfort zones and question their surroundings, what they do in motion and what they submit to—the docile ego. The docile ego is given many detrimental subliminals in media and society to drain them, the slaves, of their mental energies and reward them with petty materialistic slave rations, often nonsensical ones like gadgets and gimmicks, much like a grand narcissistic relationship scheme, the government belittle the passive victim and exaggerate it's own abilities and offerings, oblivious to the dependent victim. Contentment is a cleverly crafted weapon of society.

#53107 - 04/18/11 11:52 AM Re: About NWO, Illuminati, and their claim to sata [Re: Hegesias]
neurosys Offline
stranger

Loc: san diego, CA
HI ME AGAIN!

And I thought noone cared about this. Thats really what I wanted, what you guys gave me. A discussion about your ideas on the matter.

COOL!

I think most modern people harbor distrust for government and with good historical reasons and I like I said about the madman telling me the sky is falling, I'd still question his motives as well.

I can totally believe the whole thing is fiction, I'm VERY skeptical. Especially when they say the whole thing is ran by luciferians. I'm no luciferian although the officer, who claims to have summoned set according to internet(not sure if this is true), responding to my post certainly made me think(and adequately skeptical).

In keeping an open mind, I also listen to the madmen of the world and the illuminati exposers are linked in with all the internet nutjobs of all flavors. From annunaki channeling youtubers to christian radio endtime prophets to ..well.. ron paul i guess? lol. Kidding.. I kinda like Ron.

I would agree I am overwhelmed with misinformation, aren't we all? I do try to sort out the BS and all of the NWO stuff does seem a bit like a paranoid fantasy. On the other hand, most politicians are paranoid fanatics so.. who knows...

At the end of the day I can't go round worrying about it all, but I'd hate for any topic to be so taboo it could not be discussed.

See you guys new years day 2013. Maybe. :P

#53152 - 04/19/11 05:06 PM Re: About NWO, Illuminati, and their claim to sata [Re: neurosys]
mabon2010 Offline

I find this whole NWO/Illuminati idea tiresome. Have people anything better to do like addressing the real big brother issues of their own nation without conjuring up hocus pocus fantasies of NWO/Illuminati?

I am a Luciferian, and for the record we are all focussed upon personal development to be worried about taking over the world.

#53262 - 04/21/11 02:41 PM Re: About NWO, Illuminati, and their claim to sata [Re: mabon2010]
neurosys Offline
stranger

Loc: san diego, CA
Well, I kinda figured the whole luciferian angle was disinfo, fantasy or both. Mostly because as you stated, the agendas don't really match up. Also when all the mouthpieces for anti-nwo media are devout christians, that doesn't exactly send the credibility meter soaring.

I don't believe in deities, but I also consider myself to be more concerned with progress than world domination. I guess I just don't like being clumped in with you guys any more than you would wanna be clumped in with us, lol.

#53268 - 04/21/11 05:58 PM Re: About NWO, Illuminati, and their claim to sata [Re: neurosys]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

This whole NWO-angst that runs rampant on the internet is silly. The Luciferians can't even get an online forum running. The satanists wouldn't be able to control anything because they'd be too busy clubbing the other for the highest rank. And the rest out there, well take a good look and tell me if what you see governing, anywhere, strikes you as competent enough to get the NWO going.
Even those with cash don't need to start an NWO since they already do as they please.

The truth is: none is competent for the Illuminati and if, they're not interested.

The big secret is that there is no secret. Most government have absolutely no clue what direction their country is going and they're already happy when things don't fall apart. There is no long-term vision and many have a hard time solving short-term matters.

The truth is; everybody is improvising and that should terrify you more than this whole NWO idea.

D.

#53332 - 04/22/11 08:03 PM Re: About NWO, Illuminati, and their claim to sata [Re: Diavolo]
Hegesias Offline

Do you reckon that this fake representation, odd association, is to derail peoples attention from Lucifer principles?

It might be down to marketing, to glamorise a publicly acceptable form of occultism for which interest in the surge of contemporary occult themed movies seems to have gained immense popularity, Harry Potter and such?

I see Satanism and Luciferianism as complimentary to one another, no matter what form or variant, as from what I have encountered this seems to be extrovert / introvert. The Satanism can be used to assert will to power and Luciferianism can be used for shadow work, illumination of the hidden potential, rather than to work with Satanism on it's own.

I have observed people relating secular humanism to Luciferianism but I'd equate Luciferianism to be much closer to Jungian psychology concepts, and more.

#53334 - 04/22/11 08:44 PM Re: About NWO, Illuminati, and their claim to sata [Re: Hegesias]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

I don't know why people invent those NWO theories. Maybe it is a messianic urge driving them towards saving others, showing them the hidden truth. Maybe they need this epic enemy, watching and controlling, and in that, affirming they exist.

Big Brother is watching, therefor they are.

The governments don't care. As long as everyone is distracted, none is paying attention to them. As long as people believe something is controlling, they don't realize there is no control at all. That all are just trying to maintain things as they are, solving problems of the past by creating problems for the future. They're ships with no rudder, no compass and a blind captain. As long as there is an NWO to fixate upon, none sees that sooner or later, we are definitely gonna crash into something.

I don't think Luciferians matter much. What I see are people using a label but lacking content behind it. It is as if they desire something different but due lacking material to build upon, they mainly borrow all things satanic, changing something here and there and then claim it to be something completely different. So no, there is nothing complimentary to Luciferianism. At some level, I see it as a degeneration of Satanism which deserved only mockery, should one desire to spend their time with that.

D.

#53335 - 04/22/11 09:11 PM Re: About NWO, Illuminati, and their claim to sata [Re: Diavolo]
Hegesias Offline

Yes a lot of the time psychology can be given names and metaphor, I do this. The Anti-Cosmic Tradition is full of embellishment, I dislike books that do that yet I slowly discovered why I was drawn to the underlying theme, the MLO is something I've been studying for a long time and I haven't been able to relate it to Satanism except for the will to power principle and might is right, although twisted to be misanthropic. Lucifer and Satan encompass as one in the same but are different aspects in the tradition. I look at things in a scientific and psychological way and use these paradigms for Chaos Magic theory but the anti-cosmic tradition has stuck due to the nihilism and shadow work, aside from being humorous in a morbid way, workable for my propensity. Due to a disorderly mind I require metaphor and distinct terminology to even remember anything, plain text is almost impossible for me to remember, this is why I like Nietzsche's style in Zarathustra for example, it sticks in my head for contemplation for I feel what is behind it.

May also explain my often annoying style of writing, an inability to plan and inability for the work to live up to the inspiration that creates it.

#53337 - 04/22/11 09:52 PM Re: About NWO, Illuminati, and their claim to sata [Re: mabon2010]
Babylonian Dream Offline
stranger

Loc: Upstate New York
 Originally Posted By: mabon2010
New World Order is a fiction.

Reality, all the nations of the world are too self interested and corrupt to ever work together as NWO idiots claim.

And there is too much political instability to have this never once leak. And who is running it? The banks alone? Obviously no government is. If the banks as some suggest run it, which banks? And why doesn't this stuff get leaked?

Their ideas don't even add up, and wouldn't even if we were in a world that would allow for such a conspiracy.

#53342 - 04/23/11 04:49 AM Re: About NWO, Illuminati, and their claim to sata [Re: Diavolo]
mabon2010 Offline

Originally Posted By: Diavolo
I don't think Luciferians matter much.

A subjective opinion, but to me Luciferianism matters a great deal. The fact we are opposed on so many ideas about Luciferianism shows that on the Left Hand Path Luciferianism exists in its own right, apart from Satanism.

Luciferianism is about apotheosis, free of dogma, gods, religion, gurus and churches. Each walker of the Luciferian path creates their own meanings, symbols and philosophies.

I laugh whenever I hear that NWO and Illuminati are associated with Luciferianism, as what has that got to do with apotheosis?

#53344 - 04/23/11 08:36 AM Re: About NWO, Illuminati, and their claim to sata [Re: mabon2010]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

As I said, waving a banner but no content. You know as well as I that you've been evading the "what's it about" question for months and we both know too that it is purely because there is nothing which isn't entirely based upon Satanism.

Even your little description here provides evidence for that.

D.

#53345 - 04/23/11 08:42 AM Re: About NWO, Illuminati, and their claim to sata [Re: Diavolo]
mabon2010 Offline

@ Diavolo
All you can see from is from a Satanist point of view, so you attempt to project Satanic ideas upon Luciferianism, but then it defies your attempts as it has no limits or boundaries (there are two Luciferian axioms for you).

Luciferianism is part of the Left Hand Path, as is your Satanism, it is not part of Satanism, and never will be.

Page 2 of 7 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.028 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.