Page 1 of 3 123>
Topic Options
#43557 - 10/11/10 01:29 AM Why people are assholes
manofsteel Offline

Loc: Indiana U.S.
Why is it that satanists are among the nicest people I know and actually make sense? Maybe it's because we actually think things through before running our mouths and respect the right to opinions. Maybe I just hate hypocrites!!

#43561 - 10/11/10 05:33 AM Re: Why people are assholes [Re: manofsteel]
TheInsane Offline

Maybe you, like every man, like the company of like-minded people?

Or maybe you're one of those "I know the truth and you don't" which makes you disregard every other persons opinion as false and hypocritical.

Or you just live in an area full of assholes.

Who knows?

#43564 - 10/11/10 07:36 AM Re: Why people are assholes [Re: manofsteel]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
So...you felt you needed to make a thread about this? You couldn't have just posted this little rant in the Shout box on the home page?

#43569 - 10/12/10 01:58 AM Re: Why people are assholes [Re: Nemesis]
manofsteel Offline

Just venting is all and wanted to hear some alike stories. I live in a small town of yes, ASSHOLES that are better than anyone on earth. You guys know the kind. Sorry, didn't mean to upset anyone. Just wanted to hear from some of you!!!

#43573 - 10/12/10 03:21 AM Re: Why people are assholes [Re: manofsteel]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

If you wanted to hear from some of us you should have probably inquired a little more intelligently than asking such a broad question like you did.

My guess would be that people are assholes to you because you annoy the shit out of them, not unlike you do to me. And maybe they aren't being "assholes" at all. No, maybe they just don't like you and therefore do not treat you in the manner in which you think you are entitled to be treated.

Perhaps the reasons "Satanists are so nice" is because most Satanists will at first attempt a cordial exchange of ideas (unless you are an idiot from the outset) before slaughtering a person like the cattle they are. Of course, when communication fails and civility breaks down, there is a good chance you will see that cordiality disappear quicker than a cock down Annette Schwartz's throat.

#43604 - 10/14/10 02:32 AM Re: Why people are assholes [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
manofsteel Offline

Six, I completely understand your response. Thank your for letting me know about being more thorough when posting! I don't bother anyone and stay to myself most of the time but have just had a lot on my mind. I do not care of judge anyone for what they do or their beliefs and was just pissed off and tired from long hours but will do better. I enjoy your posts and reading and would like to get to talk with you all more often. I will think things through before responding instead of just writing something from now on spur of the moment so thank you all.

#43650 - 10/16/10 11:53 PM Re: Why people are assholes [Re: manofsteel]
paolo sette Offline

Loc: IL, USA
Superman, you're participating in a Satanic community. There is no need for long-winded apologies about meager posting, or for that matter; anything at all because I'm thinking that you made a pact with the Satanic mode of thinking, thus, opening up the typology of mentation interpenetrating Satanism. The more you acquiesce, and show favor to other peoples posting replies when they lambast you for attempting to reach out to the community; the more you will be aliented from the forums because it goes against the very fabric that makes Satanism up...reliance on oneself (responsibilty to the responsible). The only way you are being judged is on your words that you post. My advice? Get an intelligent mouth grounded into your intellection, and answer posts from a stern point of view. If the other Satanists either despise or become despondent, fuck all of them that mean you ill will on your diabolical journey! Some people are watching what you post and how you post, thus, they come to understand the depth of your personality and anything else they might want to attribute to it. Remeber, your Satanic either far along the encumbered path or beginning afresh.

As to your original question, people cannot help but fall into scientism in which everything is qualitatively and/or quantitatively deduced. Aristotle was the first to put forth a teleological-biological approach to which science as we know it grew into elaborate systems. Everything around us is somehow under this guise as the only way to conceptualize or objectify things. I'm from the vantage point off that mark, and I consciously put myself in a different way of thinking daily. Anyway, it would seem that science (psychology or biology) can do an adequate job of intellectualizing and explaining the conditional cause. But, as to why people behave in a certain way is too abstract for any science to plausibly and definitively answer. On the other hand, I look to the situation as centering on Truth; and, have come up with my own philosophical statement: As I Am. That means that whatever a person does, they are left with 'As I Am' irregardless of the impact to others around them. That is purely Satanic. Think about it. Whatever the condition I'm in, I'm left with 'As I Am.'

I want to express a bliss to you that goes beyond the realm of words, and wish you well on your sojourn.

ciao

#43657 - 10/17/10 01:11 PM Re: Why people are assholes [Re: paolo sette]
Doomsayer3079 Offline
stranger

Loc: idaho
 Originally Posted By: paolo sette
Superman, you're participating in a Satanic community. There is no need for long-winded apologies about meager posting, or for that matter; anything at all because I'm thinking that you made a pact with the Satanic mode of thinking, thus, opening up the typology of mentation interpenetrating Satanism. The more you acquiesce, and show favor to other peoples posting replies when they lambast you for attempting to reach out to the community; the more you will be aliented from the forums because it goes against the very fabric that makes Satanism up...reliance on oneself (responsibilty to the responsible). The only way you are being judged is on your words that you post. My advice? Get an intelligent mouth grounded into your intellection, and answer posts from a stern point of view. If the other Satanists either despise or become despondent, fuck all of them that mean you ill will on your diabolical journey! Some people are watching what you post and how you post, thus, they come to understand the depth of your personality and anything else they might want to attribute to it. Remeber, your Satanic either far along the encumbered path or beginning afresh.

As to your original question, people cannot help but fall into scientism in which everything is qualitatively and/or quantitatively deduced. Aristotle was the first to put forth a teleological-biological approach to which science as we know it grew into elaborate systems. Everything around us is somehow under this guise as the only way to conceptualize or objectify things. I'm from the vantage point off that mark, and I consciously put myself in a different way of thinking daily. Anyway, it would seem that science (psychology or biology) can do an adequate job of intellectualizing and explaining the conditional cause. But, as to why people behave in a certain way is too abstract for any science to plausibly and definitively answer. On the other hand, I look to the situation as centering on Truth; and, have come up with my own philosophical statement: As I Am. That means that whatever a person does, they are left with 'As I Am' irregardless of the impact to others around them. That is purely Satanic. Think about it. Whatever the condition I'm in, I'm left with 'As I Am.'

I want to express a bliss to you that goes beyond the realm of words, and wish you well on your sojourn.

ciao

#43658 - 10/17/10 01:15 PM Re: Why people are assholes [Re: Doomsayer3079]
Doomsayer3079 Offline
stranger

one should never appoligize for being yourself, its like appoligizing for being real.
#43660 - 10/17/10 02:47 PM Re: Why people are assholes [Re: Doomsayer3079]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
Doomsayer, you're new, so I'm going to warn you just this once--no one-liners.

Another thing, can you please use a spell checker? There is only one "p" in "apologize".

You also might want to take a step back and re-think your posts that call long-time members "dumb-asses" and that they need to "educate themselves" (re: "Are you a Satanist in public" thread").

You're in no position to demand anything of anyone here, and that includes respect.

#43661 - 10/17/10 02:55 PM Re: Why people are assholes [Re: Nemesis]
felixgarnet Offline

Loc: UK
 Originally Posted By: Nemesis
Doomsayer, you're new, so I'm going to warn you just this once--no one-liners.

Another thing, can you please use a spell checker? There is only one "p" in "apologize".

You also might want to take a step back and re-think your posts that call long-time members "dumb-asses" and that they need to "educate themselves" (re: "Are you a Satanist in public" thread").

You're in no position to demand anything of anyone here, including respect.

There's two "o"s in "apologize", too. \:D

Was manofsteel asking a rhetorical question about a large number of people being not too bright? Well, I'll agree with that but it doesn't make Satanists "nice" by default.
I don't actually understand what this thread is about so I'll be quiet now. \:\)

#43673 - 10/18/10 12:14 AM Re: Why people are assholes [Re: felixgarnet]
Doomsayer3079 Offline
stranger

Yes, I will use spell check as that made me feel like a moron, thanks for calling that to my attention...shit happens. AND I'm not calling anyone a dumb-ass, i was saying that IF he were misinformed, he could have an inaccurate belief, and upon realizing such a thing one might feel like a dumb-ass. Most of what i have read about true Satanism, in my opinion ( as taught by Anton LaVey) is that one does not preach or push their own beliefs upon another. You may talk about you beliefs, but be a respectful conversationalist and give the other a turn to talk and a right to their own opinion, you don't have to agree, nor do they. State your beliefs as your opinions, NOT concrete law. Getting back to the subject, being a satanist in public, i do wear my goat of mendes Pentagram tee-shirt out in public, i have a tattoo on my foot of the same thing,so yes i guess I'm a Satanist in public. If asked about my beliefs i will tell you, but i rarely offer that info. without reason. If your embarrassed by being a satanist in public then, it probably isn't true to you.

I did not mean to offend or appear ignorant to the subject or toward any individual, and for that i apologize

#43675 - 10/18/10 12:26 AM Re: Why people are assholes [Re: felixgarnet]
manofsteel Offline

felixgarnet. I was asking a serious question because of the things I have seen recently. I grew up in this town and moved back 15 years later to like 15 churches and the rudest people I have ever met. An old guy tried to beat my wife up at eh ATM over who would go first, I mean holy shit. I know not all satanist are nice cause I am not always but at least we give people a chance. There is a lot more that has gone on but I don't have the time. This community is just loving me I can tell you but I have been subtle so we will see how it goes. 97% of this place is god fearing so it is just crazy. Gotta love the small towns. I am just pissed off at how they treat people is all and like I said HYPOCRITES!!!!!!!!!!!!

#43677 - 10/18/10 12:34 AM Re: Why people are assholes [Re: manofsteel]
Lamar Offline

Loc: Alabama
 Originally Posted By: manofsteel
felixgarnet. I was asking a serious question because of the things I have seen recently. I grew up in this town and moved back 15 years later to like 15 churches and the rudest people I have ever met. An old guy tried to beat my wife up at eh ATM over who would go first, I mean holy shit. I know not all satanist are nice cause I am not always but at least we give people a chance. There is a lot more that has gone on but I don't have the time. This community is just loving me I can tell you but I have been subtle so we will see how it goes. 97% of this place is god fearing so it is just crazy. Gotta love the small towns. I am just pissed off at how they treat people is all and like I said HYPOCRITES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goddamn, a old guy tried to beat your wife over who goes first at an ATM? Shit I'd a kicked his old ass. I live in a small town in the bible belt myself and never seen anything remotely like that.

#43679 - 10/18/10 12:43 AM Re: Why people are assholes [Re: Lamar]
manofsteel Offline

I would have if I was there but old men are a bitch man.... LOL My wife is LOL cause that shit was was fucked up!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.028 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.