Dr. Aquino, why don't you say anything about this in your Church of Satan?
The short answer is that no one in the 1966-75 Church paid any attention to them. I don't recall even Anton mentioned them after writing them.
They're rather banal, actually:
1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.
Sometimes by volunteering opinions/advice, you can save a situation, including persons entangled in it who don't know whom or what to ask.
2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
How will they know whether they're interested until you tell them?
3. When in another’s lair, show him respect or else do not go there.
If you visit someone and he treats you rudely or offensively, you have every right not to turn the other cheek.
4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.
A host has an obligation to be a gracious host. [See #3 above.] If your hospitality is abused, you should simply ask him/her to leave. There is no need to forget your own manners should this be necessary. Remember, you invited the guest.
5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.
If everyone waits for everyone else to flirt first, no one will get anywhere.
6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.
Don't steal, period. If someone gives you something voluntarily, it now belongs to you.
7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.
Really silly. Magic (in this case LBM) requires preknowledge of the principles you're employing. Sometime the effect is inevitable & conclusive; sometimes it is a matter of circumstances & probability.
8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
The last time I needed a root canal, I duly went to the dentist. Complaining about it didn't make it go away or pay the bill, but I did anyway.
9. Do not harm little children.
This goes without saying. But when do "little children" become "children", and do all minors count? What if a gang of kids attempts to rob or mug you? Not everyone is a cast member of "Leave it to Beaver".
10. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.
Agreed. Though I am not about to wait for a circling mosquito to chomp me before I newspaper him. [And I'm not going to lick him off the newspaper afterwards either.]
11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.
Try this on the next Highway Patrolman who pulls you over for speeding. Thou shalt have thy ass handed to thee on a plate.