Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#44363 - 11/21/10 11:06 PM I'm really sorry if this is the wrong forum..
Satan's Mistress Offline
stranger

Loc: United States
I wasn't exactly sure where to put this..
I'm using my friend's account,so I'm not used to this.
When dedicating your soul to Satan,I heard you have to cut yourself and use the blood to sign your name,but I cannot do this.I passout when I bleed..
Anyway,I was wondering if it would be ok to use my period blood.

Thank you for reading.

#44365 - 11/21/10 11:24 PM Re: I'm really sorry if this is the wrong forum.. [Re: Satan's Mistress]
MatthewJ1
Unregistered

http://www.the600club.com/topic38376-1.html

Take the time to study first.

#44366 - 11/21/10 11:43 PM Re: I'm really sorry if this is the wrong forum.. [Re: Satan's Mistress]
Harvey Offline
stranger

Hey there little Red...

You sound sweet. I have some candy. PM me, we'll talk.

Hematophobia? Menstruation must be tricky. I guess you could always close your eyes when pluggin, look away, turn off the lights...

#44367 - 11/22/10 12:10 AM Re: I'm really sorry if this is the wrong forum.. [Re: Satan's Mistress]
felixgarnet Offline

Loc: UK
 Originally Posted By: Satan's Mistress
When dedicating your soul to Satan,I heard you have to cut yourself and use the blood to sign your name,but I cannot do this.I passout when I bleed..

Thank you for reading.

What do you mean, you are using your friend's account? Who are you?
I could tell you where exactly to put this post but in this one instance, I'll refrain.

#44369 - 11/22/10 01:20 AM Re: I'm really sorry if this is the wrong forum.. [Re: Satan's Mistress]
Jake999 Offline

Originally Posted By: Satan's Mistress

Thank you for reading.

Get your own account. Then ask your question. We generally don't have time for this kind of game playing.

#44384 - 11/22/10 07:43 AM Re: I'm really sorry if this is the wrong forum.. [Re: Satan's Mistress]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
A) Set up an account of your own, or I will ban the one (your friend's) that you're using.

B) You're a moron.

C) See B.

#44402 - 11/22/10 01:55 PM Re: I'm really sorry if this is the wrong forum.. [Re: Satan's Mistress]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

If you cant get past the signing part how the hell are you going to work out a deal? I mean seriously if you pass out when you prick yourself due to a little blood? What use would the prince of darkness have for such weakness?

To dare cheat using stale blood that falls from you, I don't even know what to say to this.

Grow up!

#44406 - 11/22/10 02:43 PM Re: I'm really sorry if this is the wrong forum.. [Re: ta2zz]
Autodidact Offline

HOLMEZ ON SOULS

(sad music plays)

Holmez: "Typical story - nice young girl, trying to expand her horizons, do some work on her soul, and she winds up passed out on the floor. Just horrible ... we're gonna fix it."

(heavy metal intro plays)

Soulowner: "I thought I was doing the right thing. I had looked up all the other religions and deities, checked their references ... Satan seemed the best deal."

(cut to Holmez)

Holmez: "How many times do I say it? Check your references, check out the work. This girl did check the references ... but she didn't go look at his other work."

(cut to girl)

Soulowner: "He said it wasn't a big deal; in fact, through the entire bargaining process, he was poo-pooing it, he would barely talk about it. When it came time, I wasn't ready. Now it's a huge mess."

(cut to Holmez)

Holmez: "The paperwork is your only protection. Over and over, we see the bad or missing paperwork. Get it in writing!"

(cut to bedroom)

Holmez: "Aw, look at this ... is this menstrual blood? Unbelievable. This wouldn't have held up at all."

Soulowner: "What can we do?"

Holmez: "Well, fortunately, this is fixable, and we can take care of it easily - just sign here..."

(girl signs, puff of smoke, Satan appears and grabs girl)

Soulowner: "Hey, I thought you were helping me!"

Holmez: "What are you, a moron? This show's about Schadenfreude, not redemption. People want blood, that's why they tune in."

(laugh track, girl screams, heavy metal out-tro plays; roll credits)

#44411 - 11/22/10 07:58 PM Re: I'm really sorry if this is the wrong forum.. [Re: Satan's Mistress]
PeteOfTheDead Offline

Loc: Brunswick, Melbourne, Victoria...
Use period blood, tomato juice, red crayon, whatever you want. Just remember: YOU will have to clean up the mess.

#44412 - 11/22/10 08:09 PM Re: I'm really sorry if this is the wrong forum.. [Re: PeteOfTheDead]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
This thread is ridiculous. Locking down now.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.021 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 23 queries. Zlib compression disabled.