Page 19 of 20 « First<1617181920>
Topic Options
#104633 - 12/25/15 08:42 PM Re: Veganism; It could kill you. [Re: Ubermensch23]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
 Originally Posted By: Ubermensch23
I think sacred can only be used to describe the female vagina or anus when ...
Hence my sarcasm, transmutation is achieved by a means; experience accelerates the process. League? We aren't even in the same game.

Quote:
I'm not British, I'm an Afrikaner, ...
Which doesn't have fuckall to do with your claims. It only accounts for your tunnel vision.

Quote:
thus I was referring to the Battle of Blood River, during which they were completely humiliated.
The British example was to provide a contextual basis for potential and influence. It wasn't just pure visceral animal base, there is an obvious drive to dominate.

Quote:
It's not a surprise that the British struggled, because after all the rest of the world were still marching in lines to get shot, whilst my ancestors were already revolutionizing warfare...

Nor did the Zulu march in lines and the British still got their asses handed to them by loin-cloth wearing spear-chuckers.

Quote:
, which is why a rag-tag group of French, German and Dutch settlers were able to fend off the British until they had to come back for a second time, this time with all the soldiers from their colonies to, I'd consider that a compliment.

Is it really a compliment if you acknowledge your opponent is of a weaker force? That even the Zulu can cause them humiliation?

Quote:
"Afrikaans don't always do so well" - This attempt to appear intelligent simply proved your contextual incompetence. Afrikaans is a language, Afrikaners are the people.
Well aware thanks, link to the article stands as an example that even they can be reduced to squatters with zip to show for their potential.

Quote:
Contemporary Zulus have been colonized, educated, and influenced by western society, thus once again I am correct and you haven't proven me wrong.
If your measuring standard is to the West and what it considers advancement and progress? Then you acknowledge, a preferred slant towards diversity. In fact, you've pissed and moaned and shown adversity towards it.

Quote:
In regards to your rant pertaining to your black gynecologist, you clearly are ignorant enough to assume education and intelligence to be synonymous, simply proving your own lack of appropriate ability to engage in conversation with adults. As an example, chimpanzees were trained/educated in order to go into space before humans were, does that make the chimp more intelligent that you? While I would like to believe thus, I highly doubt it, this example is perfect in conveying the fact that education and intelligence are far from synonymous.

No, actually I don't. You projecting that upon me doesn't exactly wipe statements you've already made off the board. You've made it abundantly clear that hold a disdain for lawlessness. That by evolved, European ingredients were required in order to meet your preferred standards for how other people should be.

Quote:
And lastly on the same subject, good luck to your genetically inferior gynecologist, it might take some time to examine a filthy vagina so worn out it could be worn over your head.

and have a weird thing about vaginas.

Quote:
You do have a half black president, how's that working out for you? You're trillions in debt, record weakness of the dollar, collapse of the petrodollar, more people living off welfare than ever before, you have to work longer for less pay. I'd say my point is proven,

Politicizing isn't the same thing as what you're going on about.

Quote:
but let's not forget the fact that political correctness got him to where he is, along with the general stupidity of Americans,
Go European influence and Western Culture!

Quote:
these things mentioned will be equally important to the election of Hillary Clinton the pathological liar, I expect that to be followed up by the first president with down syndrome and then morbid obesity.

Over-indulgence is not just a marker of the New World, it was dragged over here from the old.

Quote:
The idea that serial killers are even remotely responsible for even a small portion of American crime, is something that clearly illustrates that your lifestyle consists of living in denial and watching too much television.
Nice try but it doesn't distract from the point. The number of crimes is irrelevant.

Quote:
The huge majority of crimes in your country are committed by blacks. Itís important to note that black men commit nearly half of all murders in your country, which is astounding when you take into consideration the fact that they only make up 12-13 percent of the population.
Talk about denial. This country has a long history of racial bias, slavery, and Laws and eventually the levees break and give rise to culture shift. Culture changes slowly and gradually which accounts for the racial disparity in prosecuting and sentencing crimes today and shown in statistics.

Quote:
So since you try to be clever why don't you try to apply the maths and tell us how it turns out? In regards to other violent crimes their overrepresentation is also well documented, in fact only in terms of drug-related crime are they second to Hispanics, who represent a far larger portion of the populace. The reason incompetent individuals such as yourself seem to link serial killers to Caucasians, is due to the fact that 1) Caucasians represent the majority of the population thus in this regard the crime is more reflective of America's racial composition, and 2) because the most successful and intriguing serial killers tended to be Caucasian, since Caucasians have the highest EQ, thus they are more popular in the media. In fact black serial killers represent approximately 20 percent of serial killers, when they are only 12-13 percent of the population, thus once again proving my point.

Well documented is racial disparity and other socio-economic reasons minorities both commit and are persecuted for crimes. You must also account for corruption in our legal system.

Quote:
I never said there aren't educated black people, I already educated you in regards to the fact that there is a very small correlation between intelligence and education
Again, nor did I put that statement in your mouth.

Quote:
I believe, and in regards to the fact that the education they receive is largely based on western literature, since whether you like it or not we dominate in that aspect too, followed by oriental, middle-eastern, and maybe somewhere beneath 1% of the written sources is something written by a black man, thus once again proving my point.

Potential also includes drive to become educated and whole cultures rise and fall, ebb with the flow of time. Ancient civilizations remain a fascination for what they left behind. Some of which is so advanced it can't even be replicated today. To say that all culture must be unified and by rejecting diversity (adding to that a standard of superiority), it's like chasing a dream of harmony and a whole world of Overmen. And for what? To go chasing rainbows and picking daisies?

Quote:
I also never said that there weren't black inventors, but they are less relevant, and there are simply far less inventors that are not Caucasian outside of the Asian community, approximately 80% of all known inventions were invented by Caucasians, something you seem to want to undermine in your attempt to make blacks appear our equals.

Inequity exists in every group of people, no matter their heritage. I'm actually speaking to the opposite but you've projected upon me as being a Liberal Feminist, maybe when you bore of looking in your own ass there can be an intelligent exchange. Until then, I'll just keep finger banging and kill time.

Quote:
In fact the only relevant inventions by blacks were peanut butter and penis enlargement
What about these? .

Quote:
I'm not confusing socioeconomic factors with potential, which is why I, a person from a 4th world country am finishing my Honours degree, whereas you a person from a 1st world country apparently flunked your GED.
Pride is wonderful.

Quote:
The fact that you assume that the personal information I exposed is in any sense accurate makes it appear as though you regard me as either a saint, a paragon, or an idol. So in regards to this subject, I am either a very good liar, a very confident person, or you are very gullible fool. So a compliment to me, or an insult to your character, or lack thereof, take your pick.
As per my previous post, that if you had two brain cells to rub together you post the competitor relaying my disbelief. But hey, who's keeping track?

#104639 - 12/26/15 02:25 AM Re: Veganism; It could kill you. [Re: Asmedious]
Ubermensch23 Offline

Loc: Pretoria, South Africa
I didn't know about peanut butter being invented by the Aztecs, my apologies, however I was referring to the first commercial product, which was produced by a black. Thanks for informing me of this. I will heed your warning, however she is partially to blame due to her emotional outburst which resulted in her divulging this information in an attempt to halt the argument. I will refrain from vulgarity as much as I can. Educating her is far more entertaining than insulting her anyhow, enjoy your day.

#104640 - 12/26/15 03:30 AM Re: Veganism; It could kill you. [Re: SIN3]
Ubermensch23 Offline

Loc: Pretoria, South Africa
In regards to the claims regarding the Zulu, actually the Zulu kingdom was completely destroyed by the British. In fact during the period in which the first Anglo-Boer war transpired, all of the black tribes, except for the Sotho were already conquered. Thus why the Africans tribes regard Afrikaners and Sotho as having been the last standing tribes against colonialism. The Zulu never humiliated anybody, they lost massive battles against the Boere and the British. The British ultimately won due to the fact that they were the superior force, far from inferior, whether that be due to their sheer number when compared to the Boer Kommando, or the fact that they were willing to create the world's first concentration camps in order to win a war using psychological warfare, when they were failing to win the physical struggle against my ancestors. They were the victors, the end justifies the means.

You did indirectly insinuate that education and intelligence were synonymous, you're simply retracting multiple statements in the attempt to save some face. Have you noticed that your little cheerleaders have stopped cheering? Because you are being metaphorically demolished in the intellectual sense. Most of your replies aren't proving me wrong at all, they're proving me correct, proving my point, proving your lack of ability to sufficiently contribute to this debate.

Your half black president has everything to do with the worsened state of your country. What's your next excuse going to be? It's not Putin's fault they annexed Crimea? Because leaders are not at all responsible for the well-being of their countries right? Idiot. Your status as a regular in this debate has previously helped you to scathe by based upon the extent of your commitment. Unfortunately for you it's worn off, your illiteracy and liberal values are now well documented upon this forum, as are is your emotionally unstable state and idiocy my dear. If you would like me to provide an example of your illiteracy, let me know, however be warned it would be comprised mostly of about half of all of your replies.

The number of crimes aren't irrelevant, in fact that was the whole point in regards to the subject. You're trying to blame Caucasians, but succeeding in proving only your pathetic lifestyle and ignorance in regards to the affairs and state of your own country. You're attempting to insinuate that the reason for blacks committing the majority of crime in America, though representing only 12-13 percent of the population, is due to historic oppression. Europeans were historically oppressed by both the Persian and Ottoman empires, don't see the same results though? The Chinese and Hispanic peoples were also greatly oppressed by the old Americans, and yet their crime rates are lower? So it seems as though you're formulating your replies based on emotion as opposed to logic. Blaming prosecutors for prosecuting criminals is like blaming employees for doing their jobs. Your lack of logic has been clearly exhibited for anybody to witness, mission complete. When a foreigner has to educate you about your own country, that's when you know you are an imbecile.

I never said the progress is based on rejecting diversity, in fact I suggested the opposite. I quoted a fact that the majority of today's education, scientific progress and so on was contributed by the Caucasian people, and that whilst there are significant contributions from Asiatic, Arabic, and Hispanic peoples, the same cannot be said of blacks, which is a fact. Thus I clearly succeeded in proving the well-known correlation between the lack of intellectual contribution from blacks, and their intellectual inferiority, exhibiting another fact, that they are the least evolved, and thus most primitive.

Your link to African inventors once again only succeeded in proving my point. In the history of man, this is what has been contributed by blacks, so little, why don't you link us a page of the inventions of Europeans? Because you have failed to disprove the fact that Europeans invented about 80 percent of all inventions. Whilst black contributions have contributed to less than 1 percent, point proven. And on the same subject, why did you quote Arabic and European African inventors? When clearly I was referring to the natives of Africa - blacks. About half of those listed there are in fact non-blacks, thus once again proving my point, since Caucasians and Arabic people make up only a small portion of the combined population of Africa, especially whites, my point is once again proven. The idea that Egyptians, Algerians and many other Northern African countries that are comprised of an Arabic majority are natives of Africa only serves to validate my claim in regards to your lack of education, they colonized Africa in ancient times, as whites did in more recent times. Your attempt to lump in Arabs and Caucasians with blacks only serves to prove my point, in that you are attempting to lump other races in with native Africans, whom were quite clearly whom I was referring to, in the attempt to make them seem more significant, whilst trying to disregard the fact that they are quite clearly insignificant.

I'd like you to do something, link us a list of Europeans inventors, scientists, and pioneers, something which would probably be really hard to find due to the sheer scope of the contribution. This link, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_inventors, will also prove my claims to be factual, overrepresentation by Caucasians. And this is only in the category of 'inventors', it would be even more one-sided in regards to categories such as science, physics, philosophy, commerce and so on, if you don't believe me you can research it for yourself.

If you had disbelief in regards to the divulged personal information, you had clearly contradicted it in your previous reply, contradiction seems to come naturally to you. I have substantiated all my claims, they are thus factual, thus with my goal achieved, this debate has been won. You could, and probably will, attempt to continue, but any relatively intelligent being would share my opinion on the matter. Since there is no point in continuing, I bid you adieu, I hope that you somehow evolve to become a more intelligent being, and that you finally further yourself in regards to education, because frankly this debate was an effortless victory. A precise and accurate man educating a bumbling and self-contradictory fool. You are free to continue proving yourself idiotic, as is the liberty afforded to you.

Edited by Ubermensch23 (12/26/15 03:39 AM)

#104643 - 12/26/15 09:54 AM Re: Veganism; It could kill you. [Re: Ubermensch23]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

We're engaged in debate? What cheerleaders are you referring to? The topic you entered on Dec 9th was in an effort to engage in this activity which is just banter at this point. I certainly wouldn't consider it a debate.

I still find it curious that you take both sides on Liberalism/Capitalism. In spite of having very little to no contact with Europeans prior, the Zulu still humiliated the British in battle. Having been defeated is just the outcome after many attempts. You say they sucked at war but the fact that they didn't just run and hide in the bushes, actively engaged in it and won battles in the war; it points to their potential and only the 'least' evolved, contrasted with Liberalism and Capitalism.

I didn't insinuate it, it's that you seem to hold a disdain for Liberalism but then credit it when these least evolved people succeed in a capitalist society.

The number of crimes is in fact irrelevant when you take other factors into account such as racial disparity in sentencing, and corruption in the justice system.

Blame is not being placed with prosecutors because it isn't about justifications, it points to reasons.

You don't have to come out and say "Well, Diversity is just bad" because your hard focus demonstrates it.

You just repeat statements and declare yourself having been proven correct, when evidence points to the contrary. Especially in the area of potential and having contributed to the pool of ideas and invention. You say it's so little but much of it is relied upon in the Western world. Including but not limited to the first successful heart transplant.

You haven't done anything, you haven't changed my mind about your claims. I can review data objectively whereas you have an apparent bone to pick with the peoples you live among (104628) . So much in fact, that you have stated you intend to leave the country when you finish your education.

There's was no point to make in the first place. You were apparent from your first post. It was fun tho.

#104671 - 12/27/15 12:45 PM Re: Veganism; It could kill you. [Re: Ubermensch23]
XiaoGui17 Online
veteran member

Loc: Austin, TX
 Originally Posted By: Untermensch23
Have you noticed that your little cheerleaders have stopped cheering? Because you are being metaphorically demolished in the intellectual sense.

The only people I saw reply to you other than SIN were me and Asmedious. Neither was "cheerleading" SIN3 (who is a grown woman who can handle herself without backup from the peanut butter gallery), but rather responding to you independently. And why have we stopped? Not really intellectual demolition, but (in my case) having better things to do than pick through your massive, chest-thumping walls of text, which consist of little substance and lots of you declaring your own victory.

Originally Posted By: Untermensch23
A precise and accurate man educating a bumbling and self-contradictory fool.

You are not what I would describe precise or accurate. Largely, you mischaracterize your sources ("CERN says we can summon demons!"), tell the opposition to meet your burden of proof for you ("go look it up!"), attack strawmen ("you need a pretty picture to believe!"), resort to ad hominems ("you're fat and uneducated, thus wrong!"), argue by analogy ("you're like a flat earther because you disagree with me!"), and make bold declarations with no support ("black people are stupid because it's obvious, and if you can't see that, you're stupid, too!").

Clearly, we are out of our league. /s

#105860 - 03/15/16 12:48 PM Re: Veganism; It could kill you. [Re: XiaoGui17]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

General Reply:

This Article has been recirculating again giving 'Ethical' Vegans much to argue about.

Quote:
According to Modern Farmer, the thale cress produces mustard oils that are mildly toxic when eaten and sends them throughout its leaves to try to keep the predators away. The research also revealed that when the plants felt or heard "munching vibrations" from the caterpillar, they sent out extra mustard oils. But the plants didn't react when other vibrations were present.

This one over the health benefits.

Quote:
Going vegan doesn't automatically equate to perfect health, according to a growing body of scientific research.

A healthy balanced died (sans Animal Proteins) takes effort. A friend of mine just uses a rule of thumb called "Nothing with a face", and she's one of those Vegans that is an animal advocate.

It doesn't mean she's eating healthy, or that her life expectancy will be longer than meat eaters.

Health Benefits are iffy, but not sure it alone will kill you. Environmental factors always play a role.

#108762 - 09/16/16 04:40 PM Re: Veganism; It could kill you. [Re: SIN3]
Coligula Offline
stranger

Loc: Shithole, Uruguay
I felt that I was the opposite from Ubermensch23, but I was wrong. I don't trust the Zulu King, but that is a good signal, I totally agree with him: These years are way worse than those of the Apatheid. Clichť: the international media hides that fact.
I would prefer the Zulu king instead of a the racially motivated marxists driving the current system, even the Zulu King knows about that bullshit.

About verganism. I tried it before, and it sucks. I can't live without tasty high proteine & high fat foods.

Edited by Coligula (09/16/16 04:52 PM)

#108809 - 09/18/16 03:24 PM Re: Veganism; It could kill you. [Re: Coligula]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Circa 1986

It always boils down to a civil right and a black struggle. Whether Zulu King or not. There have always been kindred battles, even among their own people.

Multiculturalism. Otherwise, who would the Zulu be training to fight against if there weren't foreign invaders?

Quote:
The issue is not whether a justice adheres to certain honestly held political convictions, but whether the jurist applies broad constitutional principles to his or her rendering of the law.

#117300 - 10/27/18 03:10 PM Re: Veganism; It could kill you. [Re: Dutch Satanist]
Devil liviD Offline
BANNED
stranger

A full belly. Filled with a child or a ham and eggs breakfast. THe satisfaction is in the making. Grin for fools
#117375 - 11/04/18 11:56 PM Re: Veganism; It could kill you. [Re: Devil liviD]
Creatura Noptii Offline

I also tried vegan for a while, and it actually started to make me sick, but so does eating a lot of meat. I ate some after about 4 months not eating any, and I could feel my head and my blood get hot, and my intestines went crazy. I weaned myself back onto meat, but I can't seem to eat as much as I used to without getting sick. I mostly eat Italian food anyway, so little amounts of meat in lasagna and spaghetti sauce, but only once or twice a week now. I am lucky enough to have local sources for the beef and pork, being in Oregon.

I do like meat, and enjoy Romanian flavoured steak (lovage, cabbage, onion, garlic and peppers, sometimes ginger), with my own added concoction of vinegar based marinated bloody sauce with a good bottle of cabernet sauvignon. They have 14 year old wine in Romania for about 10 USD.

Wonderful.

#117386 - 11/09/18 02:38 PM Re: Veganism; It could kill you. [Re: Creatura Noptii]
Sabrina27 Offline

^that's because your body isn't used to consuming just veg. Also going vegan abruptly might disrupt your ordinary metabolism hence your intestines going crazy. It's called adaptation

Why am I explaining this to you, this is high school science lol

#117394 - 11/09/18 08:47 PM Re: Veganism; It could kill you. [Re: Sabrina27]
Kori Houghton Offline

Loc: East Coast USA
 Originally Posted By: Sabrina27
^that's because your body isn't used to consuming just veg. Also going vegan abruptly might disrupt your ordinary metabolism hence your intestines going crazy. It's called adaptation

Why am I explaining this to you, this is high school science lol

More like pseudo-science. The title of this thread is correct -- going Vegan could kill you, depending on what genes you inherited to operate your metabolism. After the original "agricultural revolution", cultures that stopped eating animal-based foods lost height over generations, had briefer lifespans, and had dental problems. Issues not faced by their herding or hunting ancestors. Of course, a lot of people did adapt and provided the genetic stock for the common people who had become genetically different (through selection) from the nobility who continued to have a more varied diet. Adaptation and selection provided the human species with its underclasses.

#117398 - 11/10/18 11:24 PM Re: Veganism; It could kill you. [Re: Kori Houghton]
Creatura Noptii Offline

I wanted to see if this vegan thing was possible, but for me, its not. I've been raised on meat, and have eaten home cooked food for most of my life. I cook most of my own meals, and it is mostly a personal choice: I like meat. I don't like how it is processed, so if I can get it local, then I will. I don't eat meat very often and my diet has a lot of vegetables. Carrots, celery, onions, and of course, tomatoes. Lots of pasta and veggies, but I eat meat about twice a week and that's fine with me. I don't get sick.
#117399 - 11/11/18 01:22 AM Re: Veganism; It could kill you. [Re: Creatura Noptii]
aeon6 Offline

Loc: KÝbenhavn, Denmark
Pescetarianism, albeit a branch of vegetarianism, offers a happy medium if you can believe that fish and the like have no feelings. I've been one for most of my life and can count on my hand how many visits to a doctor there have been. Sure, my lobsters and scallops are swimming in modern sewage, but I take solace in that they are not confined to cages. It's a concession you make similar to breathing pollution. In my case it's expensive being landlocked.
#117418 - 11/13/18 12:15 AM Re: Veganism; It could kill you. [Re: aeon6]
ShadowLover Offline

Loc: Gold Coast, Australia
I feel I am highly empathic, and when I was in my early 20's I went vegan for a year for compassionate reasons. ...Until I dated a hot carnivore and was compelled to cook steak. Fucking yum!

The thing was, because I am a sensitive, when I weeded my garden, I felt awful. I actually used to almost cry when I extracted weeds... and i would toss them over the fence... and accidentally on purpose water them... and pray for them to soldier on and survive.

Trust me, it was torture. It still is. And still to this day, I have to force myself to tune out and just get the job done.

As a sensitive, I feel that a plant's life ecstasy comes when it goes to seed and those seeds spill out and fall to the earth. For this reason, I can't consciously support farming of plants, as they are harvested before the seeds drop. (Although, I recognise that our modern, dense society requires such to sustain). I also can't prolong the life of my herbs, by removing their seeds and forcing them to grow thicker and produce more seeds.

At the end of the day, I refute veganism for the very reasons that vegans support it. They sense the feelings of the animals... I think if they were more sensitive they would also sense the feelings of the plants. As a nutcase that believes they are sensitive to both, and who underwent much personal torture eating either, I reached the conclusion that the kindest diet is that which comes naturally to us. Hunting and gathering - leaving both plants and animals in their natural environments and existences until that moment when they were rendered dead.

Hunting and gathering, in theory, would also only sustain a human population which was in balance to the rest of nature. In other words, if farming was needed for sustenance then there are to many humans in the the natural ecosystem. So die out, muther-fuckers... Die! LOL. \:\)

Page 19 of 20 « First<1617181920>

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, Woland, Asmedious, Fist, Diavolo, TV is God 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.035 seconds of which 0.011 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.