Page 3 of 19 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#44879 - 12/12/10 04:18 PM Re: Veganism; It could kill you. [Re: daevid777]
Diavolo Moderator Offline
RIP
stalker

Is there any point to this?

D.

#45757 - 12/30/10 01:20 AM Re: Veganism; It could kill you. [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
creativevalue Offline
banned
pledge

I am reading, and intrerpreting, that you limit the amount of meat you eat? If I interpret correctly, I agree with your point.

FDA inspected meats are laced with growth hormones that have similar effect to steroids on our bodies, and FDA inspectors do not remove diseased or deformed animals, they just cut off the deformity, and toss the rest back in for consumption.

I am on a limited vegetarian diet. I eat only meats that pass both government and religious inspection, and that means no hormones or artifical additives in feed or animal, no disease, blemishes, or deformities, and humane treatment of the animal. There are no artificial additives in any of my foods.

Here is a tasty bread tip. Instead of water use "apple juice" when making breads. It tastes delicious.

Enjoying the food we eat is very important, and recognizing that everyone is different, some people should be vegetarians, and some people need to eat more meat.

As a finishing touch, a glass of wine on occasion is good for us all.

Respectfully!

Edited by creativevalue (12/30/10 01:34 AM)

#45762 - 12/30/10 11:16 AM Re: Veganism; It could kill you. [Re: Diavolo]
manofsteel Offline

Loc: Indiana U.S.
I would think the point is if you like meat it it, if you don't like it stay away from it. Not real hard to figure out to me. What's bad for us today will be good for us tomorrow anyway. Do as you wish.

#45766 - 12/30/10 12:15 PM Re: Veganism; It could kill you. [Re: manofsteel]
RIP
stalker

If you'd have looked closely, you'd have noticed I was asking that question to daevid777 because I was wondering what the actual point of that stream of consciousness was.

If he feels the need, he'll surely will answer.

D.

#45769 - 12/30/10 03:46 PM Re: Veganism; It could kill you. [Re: Diavolo]
creativevalue Offline
banned
pledge

My reply came out after your post, even though I was not trying to reply to your post. I do not know why that happens, it is strange, whatever the reason. Look at the top of the post and you can see the message to who it was a reply.

Agree, if he feels the need he will reply to you.

My Best

#45770 - 12/30/10 03:49 PM Re: Veganism; It could kill you. [Re: manofsteel]
creativevalue Offline
banned
pledge

Interesting you mention change, because peoples bodies and needs do change, and these changes may be predicated on deficiencies that develop from previous eating habits.

We should respect that every person is different, and will have different nutritional needs.

Edited by creativevalue (12/30/10 03:52 PM)

#45774 - 12/30/10 05:20 PM Re: Veganism; It could kill you. [Re: creativevalue]
RIP
stalker

Thank you for informing me about the technical details of this forum and pointing me out how I can check who replied to who. If I may return the favor, following your suggestion to me, you can check that I was actually replying to manofsteel instead of you.

I sincerely hope you weren't worried.

D.

#45786 - 12/31/10 01:48 AM Re: Veganism; It could kill you. [Re: Diavolo]
manofsteel Offline

I'm sorry, I do know who you were replying too. I was just just issuing a statement that I thought was pretty vague and not to aim it at anyone. I mean goodlord we're talkin food here. Either eat it or don't. Either way I don't give a shit. My ending was just meaning that every year what they said was bad for you last year is good now. I personally love steak and could eat it 2 times a day if I could but it costs too damn much. Anyway I was just saying eat as you wish no matter who started the thread.

#45787 - 12/31/10 02:27 AM Re: Veganism; It could kill you. [Re: Diavolo]
creativevalue Offline
banned
pledge

I agree, don't worry about it. Wherever this post comes out, yours was appreciated. I am still learning how to use the controls, and as you see some of these posts are landing in strange places.
#45791 - 12/31/10 09:10 AM Re: Veganism; It could kill you. [Re: daevid777]
Nyte Offline

Loc: Ohio
 Originally Posted By: daevid777
Humans are probably tasty... if we take your points... we should be A-okay......

We are Meat. Mmmmm. I can't fucking wait for a human steak!

So delicious... and so easy to kill, really... it's not hard... you can just walk up to them.... you can do it with any blunt object! They'd never expect it! Then... FOOD!.... How easy is that?!?!

Umm...you can't convince me to eat some of the humans I've seen while I was working! Even a chicken looks smarter than some of those people!! Hell, even the fish have "goals" in their life times.

As for humans being easy to kill...well, sometimes beating a steak does tenderize it like none other! There are a few people out there that could use a good beating and then someone could have a feast of tender meat.

I'm not Hannibal though, so I guess that's a complete NO for me.

**BTW, thanks for grossing me out. It made me visualize some pretty hideous looking platters, like a pig/people roast.

#45811 - 12/31/10 11:14 PM Re: Veganism; It could kill you. [Re: Nyte]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Funny little back n forth there,

Now I know this is directed at Daevid777 but I’m going to say it anyway… lol

Originally Posted By: Nyte
Umm...you can't convince me to eat some of the humans I've seen while I was working! Even a chicken looks smarter than some of those people!! Hell, even the fish have "goals" in their life times.

If we are seriously discussing this how smart does a cow have to look to fit on a hamburger bun? Human could probably be processed seasoned and cooked and it would just be another meat or soylent green.

Not that I’m in any way thinking of ever trying it but if the world were to turn into a different place quickly, I don’t doubt stupid worthless human would be on many plates. In the right (or wrong) times such as dying home along with your dogs not being found for a week, well meat is meat.

Originally Posted By: Nyte
**BTW, thanks for grossing me out. It made me visualize some pretty hideous looking platters, like a pig/people roast.

Those sick images are purely of your own minds design. I see plates of steaks and breaded things myself, nothing identifiably human

Just saying…

Now to somewhat make this topic worthy I ask does anyone disagree that a majority of humanity would turn to cannibalism before becoming vegetarians?

~T~

#45812 - 01/01/11 02:09 AM Re: Veganism; It could kill you. [Re: ta2zz]
Nyte Offline

Loc: Ohio
 Originally Posted By: ta2zz

Funny little back n forth there,

Now I know this is directed at Daevid777 but I’m going to say it anyway… lol

Glad I could make you chuckle tonight.
If we are seriously discussing this how smart does a cow have to look to fit on a hamburger bun? Human could probably be processed seasoned and cooked and it would just be another meat or soylent green.

Not that I’m in any way thinking of ever trying it but if the world were to turn into a different place quickly, I don’t doubt stupid worthless human would be on many plates. In the right (or wrong) times such as dying home along with your dogs not being found for a week, well meat is meat.

Ya know what the sad thing is? I've seen steer and chicken that looked brighter than some of those people. That's a scary thought. But I know that if the steer or chicken were smart enough they'd figure out how not to become the next hamburger or chicken sandwich. The killer part to all of that is, those people probably couldn't figure out how not to become a sandwich either. It's the "can't fight their way out of a wet paper sack" mentality I've seen that really makes me wonder about them.

Those sick images are purely of your own minds design. I see plates of steaks and breaded things myself, nothing identifiably human

Just saying…

Now to somewhat make this topic worthy I ask does anyone disagree that a majority of humanity would turn to cannibalism before becoming vegetarians?

I know they're purely my own creations. Too many zombie movies lately perhaps. Eh, but at least they're fun to watch and good for a gross out moment here and there.

I'm sure if I had to, I'd find a way to live off of whatever means were neccessary. Would I choose to become a vegetarian over becoming a cannibal? I don't know, I've never had to choose. I've limited myself before to veggies, limited dairy products and the occassional egg or 2. My health suffered for it and I don't think I want to go that way again. But to be honest, I don't know what I would choose.

#45813 - 01/01/11 03:06 AM Re: Veganism; It could kill you. [Re: Nyte]
manofsteel Offline

Well hopefullyy you won't have to ever choose. Any store you go in you can choose meat or vegetarian but all I have to say is if we were never taught anything from when we were born what would we be eating??? Meat I can promise you all. We are born that way just like out ancestors or the cavemen but we are just taught differently or we would be the same. Live as you like....

#45866 - 01/03/11 03:25 AM Re: Veganism; It could kill you. [Re: daevid777]
Knievel74 Offline

Loc: NY
 Originally Posted By: daevid777
Humans are probably tasty... if we take your points... we should be A-okay......

We are Meat. Mmmmm. I can't fucking wait for a human steak!

So delicious... and so easy to kill, really... it's not hard... you can just walk up to them.... you can do it with any blunt object! They'd never expect it! Then... FOOD!.... How easy is that?!?!

From what I understand, humans are supposed to be tasty. We're the only animals with saline in our blood which gives our flesh a salty taste \:D

...think I'll sharpen my katana for the next unsuspecting dooshbag \:D

#45868 - 01/03/11 03:31 AM Re: Veganism; It could kill you. [Re: Knievel74]
manofsteel Offline

Then if I ever get trapped on a mountain I will eat my wife first cause she has more saline than most. And I thought implants were just for fun. What a dumb ass I am. And I did mean eat her literally by the way just in case anyone was wondering.

Page 3 of 19 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, Woland, Asmedious, Fist, Diavolo, TV is God 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.03 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.