Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#44454 - 11/25/10 12:03 PM Church of Satan (CoS) and the Vampire Temple (ToV)
JWG Offline
pledge

Hey all,

I was browsing the Letters to the Devil (LttD) forums and I noticed that there seems to be a lot of dual CoS and ToV members there. I know LttD is not the "official" message board of the CoS, but it is a popular message board for members.

Anyhow, I've ran across this organization before, but I find it odd that such an organization as the Vampire Temple is supported or taken in amongst the Satanic community.

Looking at their website at http://www.vampiretemple.com I can't tell if all the cockiness and seemingly heaping loads of dogmatic, vampire-themed claims are there purposely to test their motto, "Test Everything. Believe Nothing" or what. Anyone know more about this organization and it's ties with the CoS?

Nonetheless, ironically, I do enjoy their motto. Seems like they're not even following it, though. Confused, as fuck. \:\)

#44455 - 11/25/10 12:27 PM Re: Church of Satan (CoS) and the Vampire Temple (ToV) [Re: JWG]
Jake999 Offline

Been covered before. Please look through the previous postings.

#44469 - 11/26/10 01:53 AM Re: Church of Satan (CoS) and the Vampire Temple (ToV) [Re: Jake999]
ParaBellum Offline
stranger

Search function is indeed your friend, there are several educational threads already.
#44489 - 11/26/10 08:40 PM Re: Church of Satan (CoS) and the Vampire Temple (ToV) [Re: ParaBellum]
JWG Offline
pledge

Yes, I am smacking myself unmercifully on the head now.

Apparently my search function didn't show anything prior to posting this because it was set to show only posts no less than one week old. Who would have thunk it?

Found the previous posts and threads, thank you.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.017 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 17 queries. Zlib compression disabled.