Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#44456 - 11/25/10 12:43 PM Interview with Karla LaVey and...
Wolflust Offline
stranger

Peggy Nadramia on the Joan Rivers Show in 1992.

The interview is nothing special, mostly tabloid, but I haven`t seen many interviews with Karla LaVey, so I quite enjoyed it, and thought others here would too. At the end I think you can see George C. Smith (aka Magister Nemo in the CoS) and Magister Diabolous Rex in the audience as well.

I haven`t seen this one around here before, and I did a search without any results, so excuse me if this has been posted before.

Edited by Wolflust (11/25/10 12:45 PM)
Edit Reason: proper punctuation and clarification.

#44457 - 11/25/10 01:19 PM Re: Interview with Karla LaVey and... [Re: Wolflust]
Jake999 Offline

Witness the power of an erudite, well-spoken woman and the reception that he receives. Karla has ALWAYS been the best spokesperson that The Church of Satan has ever had and epitomized "The Compleat Witch" much more so for me than Zeena.

Ladies (and gentlemen) take note! You can be effective and competent without being a boorish loudmouth or a "bitch."

Karla was always classy... then and now.

#44458 - 11/25/10 01:38 PM Re: Interview with Karla LaVey and... [Re: Jake999]
felixgarnet Offline

Loc: UK
WOW! Thsnk you so much for this, Wolflust. \:\)
I haven't seen this before; is the rest of the show available? I'd love to hear Peggy Nadramia's contribution.
I'm a big Joan Rivers fan, too. What an amazing trio of ladies for a Hallowe'en special!

#44460 - 11/25/10 03:42 PM Re: Interview with Karla LaVey and... [Re: felixgarnet]
Wolflust Offline
stranger

Glad you liked it, felixgarnet \:\)

Thats the only clip from that show, and the only proper interview I`ve found with Karla LaVey. But I would sure like to see the rest myself.

Anyone else with pointers to where one can find other interviews (both text and/or video) with Karla LaVey (except for Satanis: The Devils Mass)?

And Jake999; I completely agree with you on your sentiments about Karla LaVey. She for sure has a strong personal presence.

#63782 - 01/16/12 03:59 PM Re: Interview with Karla LaVey and... [Re: Wolflust]
creativevalue Offline
banned
pledge

I found this while reading past video posts. This video by Karla LaVey should have received more commentary.

She really stands out in this interview when she explains the difference on drawing the line between indulgence and compulsion, and on seeing the limitations of what is possible. She shows some class when she compliments Joan Rivers at the end of the video.

Edited by creativevalue (01/16/12 04:08 PM)
Edit Reason: accidental first post

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.018 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 18 queries. Zlib compression disabled.