Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#44465 - 11/25/10 09:16 PM Dan Dread's DEVIL'S RADIO on Dark Ryde Radio
Jake999 Offline

Join Dark Ryde Radio for the premier of THE DEVIL'S RADIO with DJ Dan Dread. The Devil has always had the best tunes, and at Dark Ryde, "A Friend of the Devil is a Friend of Mine."

Tune in beginning 11/28/10 on Dark Ryde Radio

#44504 - 11/28/10 02:12 PM Re: Dan Dread's DEVIL'S RADIO on Dark Ryde Radio [Re: Jake999]
Jake999 Offline

Update:

Dan Dread kicked ass, and is definitely going to remain an asset to the Dark Ryde Radio crew. His debut show of THE DEVIL'S RADIO will be available for review until 12/5/10.

Check him and the other shows out!

#44506 - 11/28/10 02:52 PM Re: Dan Dread's DEVIL'S RADIO on Dark Ryde Radio [Re: Jake999]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

It's good to seen Dan back on D.R.R.

I listened to his return show yesterday; Maiden, HankIII, Zombie; great stuff!

#44528 - 11/29/10 08:31 PM Re: Dan Dread's DEVIL'S RADIO on Dark Ryde Radio [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
paolo sette Offline

Loc: IL, USA
It is evident that listening to metal is not ordinary music attunement in which there is the listener and that which is specifically heard (metal). Nor is it a special act of listening which takes place at a definite moment and in a definite location. Nevertheless, there is the fact of listening which cannot be gainsaid. To those who are biologically equipped, it is a fact. To understand it, one must have the experience. A the same time, there must be a specially constructed logic or dialectic (by the metal name) to give to the experience of listening. The fact comes first (hearing the sound) followed by intellectualization and the 9 other ego-defenses. This expression of being heard may fail to satisfy (not everyone likes metal), but that has nothing to do with the fact itself, listening.

If you haven't already taken a hint, I prefer to listen to metal. The Iron Maiden tune, The Number Of The Beast, you played for your introduction was classic. And, I'll be listening.

Diabolus Est A Amicus

#44554 - 11/30/10 09:59 PM Re: Dan Dread's DEVIL'S RADIO on Dark Ryde Radio [Re: Jake999]
OrgasmicKarmatic Offline

Loc: Michigan, USA
I have to agree.. Awesome show and I will definitely be listening to later shows.

Great job Mr.Dread.

#44574 - 12/02/10 05:35 PM Re: Dan Dread's DEVIL'S RADIO on Dark Ryde Radio [Re: OrgasmicKarmatic]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
For those of you that enjoy all things Industrial, this weeks show should be great fun! Driving music from the likes of Eisbrecher, kidney thieves, Panzer AG and much more!

Till then, my friends of the devil debut episode, as well as a wide selection of music offered by the many great DJs at DarkRyde, are still available for your listening pleasures.

HS,

DD

#44969 - 12/15/10 02:24 PM Re: Dan Dread's DEVIL'S RADIO on Dark Ryde Radio [Re: Dan_Dread]
Dutch Satanist Offline
pledge

Loc: Delft, The Netherlands
I liked what you did to the intro I made for you. Did you just add stuff with audacity?

Great show, it was somewhat of a trip through memory lane for me. All that old school trash and speed metal. Loved it.

#44974 - 12/15/10 04:42 PM Re: Dan Dread's DEVIL'S RADIO on Dark Ryde Radio [Re: Dutch Satanist]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
Yes I added and edited the effects overlay afterwards. I think it turned out great.

Glad you enjoyed the show man, and thanks again for the great guitar work!

#44975 - 12/15/10 04:43 PM Re: Dan Dread's DEVIL'S RADIO on Dark Ryde Radio [Re: Dutch Satanist]
Jake999 Offline

Definitely a nice piece of guitar work for Dan's intro, Dutch! Thanks for listening to Dark Ryde.

#45047 - 12/16/10 09:30 PM Re: Dan Dread's DEVIL'S RADIO on Dark Ryde Radio [Re: Jake999]
paolo sette Offline

The conception of music-substance is not a simple construction as most people think as that of mere asumptive listening. Music plays a tremendous role in Self-Nature, if empirical logic (Realism) is applied. Metaphysicians (metempiricists) are careful not to fall in great pitfalls which are commonly liable as the logico-empiricists connect music-substance with Self-Nature. People engaged in propaedeutic study of music have to guard themselves against completing faults such as music equals Self-Nature. What leads individuals to a pitfall is the attempt to substitue a mental understanding of music for the genuine experience itself. This false proceeding is the source of all grave errors.

The following is taken from the Upanishads, Brahman Sutras:

Not he who ceases not from deeds of violence,
Nor he who has a restless, wandering mind,
Nor he who has not peace within his heart,
By knowledge can that highest Self gain,
To whom the priest and warrior are bread,
Which he besprinkles with the sauce of death,
Who that hath done these deeds can find him out.

Embrace the Destroyer within you by probing the innermost Self.

#45859 - 01/02/11 04:51 PM Re: Dan Dread's DEVIL'S RADIO on Dark Ryde Radio [Re: paolo sette]
paolo sette Offline

The view that sees the relation between music-substance and Self-Nature in terms of a connection from the former to the latter is a primordial standpoint of existence in se et per se that looks upon music-substance and Self-Nature from outside of it as if from the third person phraseology. This is a view that fails to realize the existential viewpoint. In contrast, the interpretation of music-substance and Self-Nature in terms of beginninglessness and endlessness (ad infinitum) is a perspective completely liberated from the evanescence of things. I am attempting to add to Satanism, and in no way want to contradict the Satanic philosophy.

This view of a regressus in infinitum one may actually understand the actual reality of human existence differently as though through the attachment of a "third eye." The realization of a True form is to have an awakening that the True form is originally an unTrue form as in the case of connecting music-substance with Self-Nature. This is the outlook of emancipation from the fetters of living that is sought in some esoteric circles including Satanic empiric philosophy. Nevertheless, to interpret a True form just as existence in se et per se that undergoes beginninglessness and endleessness (eviternity) cannot be said to existentially and directly attain liberation from the manacles of subsistance. For the simple reason that it may lapse into some kind of objectification of, for example, words and sentences that carry meaning.

This was composed while listening to darkryderadio.com. Keep up the exceedingly appreciated work!

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.024 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 24 queries. Zlib compression disabled.