Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#44575 - 12/03/10 01:20 AM SOUTH FLORIDA MEMBERS?
DARKKING Offline
banned.
lurker

Loc: FLORIDA
HI IF THERE OUT ARE MEMEBERS LIVE IN SOUTH FLORIDA I LIKE TO KNOW ABOT THEM.SPECIALLY IN MIAMI,BROWARD,PALM BEACH AREA TO BE IN CONTACT.

#44579 - 12/03/10 02:34 AM Re: SOUTH FLORIDA MEMBERS? [Re: DARKKING]
HeimiricIX Offline
pledge

Loc: Mexico City.
While I am noone of importance around here I must say all-caps are annoying.

Introducing yourself would also be of help to your goal, since then you may state why people would want to contact you in the first place.

While probably you already saw it (or, probably not) there is a World Map there in the menu, see it? Good. That may help you with whatever you planned.

#44580 - 12/03/10 02:36 AM Re: SOUTH FLORIDA MEMBERS? [Re: DARKKING]
SkaffenAmtiskaw Moderator Offline
veteran member

Please read the FAQ. Take the time to spell, punctuate and use proper grammar. Don't write in all caps. Write a proper introduction. Read the forums. Think.

Consider this a warning.

#44588 - 12/03/10 09:23 PM Re: SOUTH FLORIDA MEMBERS? [Re: DARKKING]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

After reading your profile...

Hobbies: SEXUAL RITUALS,VAMPIRISM,OCULTISM,
WITCHCRAFT,MUSIC,PHOTOGRAPHY,NADAISM,DARK POETRY,PULP.

I wouldn't expect anyone worthwhile looking for contact with such an unknown. I myself cannot see witchcraft, vampirism, or nadaism having much in common with Satanism. Unless the connection is they are all ism's. Lets not forget the fact you say you are 110 years old. ;\)

Keep in mind I doubt half the newbies can figure out how to read a profile. I guess at least you can spell things properly in your profile.

I'm also not one for needing an introduction. Jump in somewhere where you have an interest or knowledge. After a few posts your character will show one way or another. Would that be introduction through participation?

Whatever it is your choice how you proceed from here. Like every new member only time will tell.

Hopefully we all come away learning something

Good luck on your path
Welcome and,
Enjoy your stay

~T~

#44589 - 12/04/10 01:24 PM Re: SOUTH FLORIDA MEMBERS? [Re: HeimiricIX]
DARKKING Offline
banned.
lurker

Yep Ill ready see the world map its was very helpfull from you..its incredible how stupid can you look when try to do or say something infront of a comunity of genious as i can see we have here...so..sorry guys i gnna be so carefuul next time about my intro..my likes..(i guess i have to find more words in the dictionary to describe my "isms" in a way all what i like sounds less....obvious to those dark genious from the fbi of hell...yea..yeah..yep,, maybe i have to read the FAQ and come in to a forum of anarchy to live and do things by the fkin book...so..are you fkin crazy?...by the way im latin thats why you may can see sometimes i make mistakes in spelling so,but in first ...even Americans have this serious problem so thats why of all this spelling stupid programs on the tv...second...i dont think this is a forum of gramma ...is it?...some one understand my posts(i mean some enought interested in something else than hunt my personal witches?...and last...is a pleassure makeyou look so smart..sharp..and giveyou a opportunity to bright in this small piece of shit that is the world guys at least herer you can look as whatever you pretend to look..jajajaja ..thanks all of you keep going like that you are monsters..and my heart is deeply hurt for all your shit jajajajaj...im seriously thinking about to go back to the right path..where this people dont ask you so much at the entrance of the church but give you a hugh sayng..come as you are..jesus love you like that..i spect more from the devil..guys..youre disapointingme..jajajajjaaj...wao!!
pd:"LIVE AND LET DIE" yeah..write all in caps is anoyng too..mmmm put some color is easyest. ;\)

#44590 - 12/04/10 01:53 PM Re: SOUTH FLORIDA MEMBERS? [Re: DARKKING]
DARKKING Offline
banned.
lurker

KING

#44592 - 12/04/10 02:47 PM Re: SOUTH FLORIDA MEMBERS? [Re: DARKKING]
SkaffenAmtiskaw Moderator Offline
veteran member

Go away. Don't say I didn't warn you.

#44593 - 12/04/10 02:50 PM Re: SOUTH FLORIDA MEMBERS? [Re: SkaffenAmtiskaw]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Thanks Maw for removing this piece of weakness. It's a shame Satanism tends to attracts those it excludes.

D.

#44597 - 12/04/10 09:53 PM Re: SOUTH FLORIDA MEMBERS? [Re: Diavolo]
OrgasmicKarmatic Offline

Loc: Michigan, USA
Some people are attracted to things that are considered controversial just because it is controversial. These uneducated minds like to linger like disease because they think that if they read enough from people that they will start to understand and become included in things and that just doesn't happen. Eventually, they weed themselves out, get bored or someone happens to exterminate them. Sometimes the processes of all three of these things are actually longer than they need to be. Ah well, to each their own and who am I to say who is right or wrong? Oh yeah, me. ;p

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.022 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 22 queries. Zlib compression disabled.