Page 5 of 6 « First<23456>
Topic Options
#45453 - 12/22/10 02:04 PM Re: Bible Bash [Re: Jason King]
mabon2010 Offline

Loc: The Commonwealth of Great Brit...
@ Jason King

Perhaps you should study Luciferianism to get a better idea of what we are, as your statement reveals an ignorance of Luciferianism.

#45454 - 12/22/10 02:27 PM Re: Bible Bash [Re: mabon2010]
Aklo Offline

Quote:
as your statement reveals an ignorance of Luciferianism.

Do you really not understand how implausible shit like that makes you sound? Whatever we may have learned about Jason's faults from this dicussion, fucking "ignorance" isn't one of them.

He's judging your ideology based on your posts. If you think something isn't clear, why didn't you make it clearer? And why are you posting a whining one-liner now instead of correcting your mistake?

Originally Posted By: Anton Szandor LaVey
BECAUSE This is NOT the way to practice Satanic magic. If you cannot divorce yourself from hypocritical self-deceit, you will never be successful as a magician, much less a Satanist.

The Satanic religion has not merely lifted the coin it has flipped it completely over. Therefore, why should it support the very principles to which it is completely opposed by calling itself anything other than a name which is totally in keeping with the reversed doctrines which make up the Satanic philosophy? Satanism is not a white light religion; it is a religion of the flesh, the mundane, the carnal - all of which are ruled by Satan, the personification of the Left Hand Path.

#45455 - 12/22/10 02:27 PM Re: Bible Bash [Re: mabon2010]
Jason King Offline
Banned/Martyrdom Denied

Loc: 65?1%833Q!92A24 (It's a code)
 Originally Posted By: mabon2010
@ Jason King

Perhaps you should study Luciferianism to get a better idea of what we are, as your statement reveals an ignorance of Luciferianism.

"luciferianism" is not a single thing. There is your interpretation of what others have attached the label to, but there is no corpus of thought properly so-called.

In other words, and to cut to the chase, you should probably stop using "Luciferianism says" when you really mean "Mabon says". Pretention of pedigree is some silly shit, dude . . .

JK

#45457 - 12/22/10 02:48 PM Re: Bible Bash [Re: Jason King]
mabon2010 Offline

@ Aklo

The word by JK "duck-billed platitudes" for the 3 points of a Luciferian I made, would not have been made had JK known what Luciferianism was about, since those three points are a common denominator of most Luciferians.

@ Jason King

If I was to say "Mabon says" then I would address it as "Monadic Luciferianism", but I have kept it in the general Luciferian arena in this topic.

#45458 - 12/22/10 03:02 PM Re: Bible Bash [Re: mabon2010]
OrgasmicKarmatic Offline

Loc: Michigan, USA
@Mabon - Perhaps then, being that the thread has long since been derailed for many reasons, you should like to put up examples of separate types of Luciferian-ism? I did a bit of digging around last night and have in the past on the concept.. I would be more than happy to share some of the different types if you do not indeed have the time to.

Only a suggestion and not made out of jest.

#45459 - 12/22/10 03:58 PM Re: Bible Bash [Re: mabon2010]
Aklo Offline

Quote:
The word by JK "duck-billed platitudes" for the 3 points of a Luciferian I made, would not have been made had JK known what Luciferianism was about, since those three points are a common denominator of most Luciferians.

Are you even familiar with the Duck-billed Platitudes? Here's an example:

Originally Posted By: Anton Szandor LaVey
Beauty is only skin deep.

A balm for the ugly, who cannot help but harbor hostility because of their condition. The plain and ugly often mask hostility behind an unctuous or affable facade which is sometimes mistaken for "inner beauty."

All he's saying is that your goals or signifiers or whatever they are to you are trite, and more wisdom could likely be found in deconstructing them than in believing in them.

So let's go:

Quote:
1. worships no entity.

Bullshit. You stick on philosophical and even merely semantic points all the time. Just because you don't personalize these verbal complexes doesn't mean they ain't "entities". You worship labels.

Quote:
2. seeks self empowerment.

How do you seek self-empowerment? By believing things? Things that manifestly aren't so? I will stick with what I consider a better strategy, telling people what they want to hear to soften them up and then taking their money.

Quote:
3. expresses the higher self rather than the beast in man.

Where is the Higher Self? Can you show Him to me? Whose Self is He? If yours, what good will He do me? If mine, how does that help you? Isn't He actually just god in a funny hat?

#45461 - 12/22/10 04:15 PM Re: Bible Bash [Re: Aklo]
mabon2010 Offline

@ OrgasmicKarmatic
Out of curiosity, please post the types you have found.

@ Aklo
I was asked to provide a list of three Luciferian attributes, which I did. I was not asked to write an essay about them.

The point of this topic was the Satanic Bible, which was the subject of my original post, so I am aware this is going off topic into the subject of Luciferianism. If you want to debate this further with me, start another topic.

A Luciferian provides a useful list of attributes in the following web site:
http://luciferiansword.com/Lucifer.html

#45462 - 12/22/10 05:49 PM Re: Bible Bash [Re: mabon2010]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

When going through that list, Luciferianism seems to be very new-age. A lot of what is included there seems to be in direct opposition with what Satanism stands for and makes me wonder if Lucifer, in this case, isn't just a synonym for the Goddess.

D.

#45465 - 12/22/10 08:15 PM Re: Bible Bash [Re: mabon2010]
OrgasmicKarmatic Offline

Loc: Michigan, USA
It would be my pleasure to do so..

In a different thread. I think that it deserves a bit more detail and scrolling through these massive back and forths give me a headache. So, I will get to that later tonight.

Please do look for it as I think you would either benefit from it or be able to build off of it.

Orgasmic.x.

#45482 - 12/23/10 06:23 AM Re: Bible Bash [Re: Jason King]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:
Seriously "Dimitri," you've been here, there, and literally everywhere looking for respect, and where has it gotten you? I don't even know who you are in any other media, but obviously you know me in several.

Well, if you refer to videos of yourself, then I tend to watch them if they are of any use during a conversation here.
Hardly looking for respect, only to share information and views. I've said it many times before, I'm not the kind of guy who roams site after site after site after youtube videos after other sites to find other Satanists. Quite frankly MCoS was a place I used to frequent but got kicked out, 600club is something I frequent now, I might in the future even disappear here if the site has been taken down for various reasons or if I think the intellectual level has reached a newest low..

There lies the difference between me and many other individuals who say/claim they are Satanists. I have no need to mentally masturbate about the philosophy or even make youtube videos, writing great laps of texts of whatsnotandwhatis Satanic. Admitted I sometimes do so..but it's more of a "take it or ignore it".

And in my honest opinion, I think if you claim yourself to be a Satanist yet have joined many "Satanic" forums and websites have made multiple videos etc... then you might just start to consider yourself as a person interested in the philosophy instead of a Satanist. Just my view, you can take it or leave that ;\)

#45488 - 12/23/10 06:42 AM Re: Bible Bash [Re: Dimitri]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Originally Posted By: Dimitri
I've said it many times before, I'm not the kind of guy who roams site after site after site after youtube videos after other sites to find other Satanists. Quite frankly MCoS was a place I used to frequent but got kicked out, 600club is something I frequent now, I might in the future even disappear here if the site has been taken down for various reasons or if I think the intellectual level has reached a newest low..

Don't you think that in an era where search engines dig up everything from the last years, statements like this can easily be disproved? Now mind you, everyone joins as many sites as they want. As long as they enjoy it, let them, but when they ride in on their high horse accusing others of being Internet satanists, it sounds a bit ridiculous when they themselves have been constantly roaming that very Internet.

D.

#45495 - 12/23/10 09:07 AM Re: Bible Bash [Re: Diavolo]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

I am aware of the search engines finding these laps of text. The readers can take it or leave it, not really my problem. Information is like a river, a flow. I might say and state things I truly believe in now, but within this and a month, year, 2 years, decade.. think I was a stupid a'hole... (mind you I am sometimes having a hard time reading my older posts without thinking "damn how stupid could I have been..").

I know I sometimes sound like a hypocrite, and I very probably am.. I call certain people Internet Satanists for certain traits I think who fall under the definition of that word. I might enjoy JK presence here after a while when I'm a bit more familiar with his ways, maybe to some he is a little "star" in Satanism but having never heard of him makes me shrug the shoulders and place him on a very less higher step. Thats the price of not going to social networking sites of "like-minded people". I might be fairly unknown to the "greater masses" which results in many idiots calling me a "Satanic newb" or even say I'm not a Satanist at all. Fuck them, I know how I live, what I do and admit being a blasting hypocrit and a pain in the ass from time to time. I have no need to gain respect from others, only show a bit of respect so I'm not getting kicked out and can continue to contribute and/or guide others with various experiences I had.

#45496 - 12/23/10 09:10 AM Re: Bible Bash [Re: Dimitri]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Oh but you don't need to adore every newcomer here, far from it but overall I get the impression you are presenting yourself as a satanic know-it-all. Which begs the question on what that idea is based.

D.

#45497 - 12/23/10 09:43 AM Re: Bible Bash [Re: Diavolo]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

The attitude is explained by the reason that way too many persons show parrot behavior and share the same traits of certain pseudo skeptics (I.e. keep on talking about ideas without any substance, keep referring to the same darn old references which already have been thoroughly researched and the inconsistencies being pointed out time and time again, refusing to analyse claims (mostly just tossing it away without taking a critical look and perhaps educating the person) and the constant self-boosting without taking a honest more inward looking approach.)

I'm sorry to say it so blatantly, but age hardly plays a role for such behavior. Most (new) members (even some blue ones here) display this kind of behavior.

And to answer your question why I seemingly present myself as a know-it-all is just for the reason given. I have always talked from personal real world experiences and "academic" points of view. I am more busy living my life then discussing Satanism which results, not that surprising, I am having an increasing amount of knowledge of the philosophy by experience then simply debating the same subjects over and over again.

I might miss a few things like the current "stars", the latest groups being formed, a new description in an attempt to blend oneself into Satanism (Spiritual Satanism, Social Satanists, Gnostic Satanism,... and the likes). As an example: JK is considered by some a little Satanist star, but it is only from a few days ago I knew that person existed, let alone cared what he said.

Edited by Dimitri (12/23/10 09:47 AM)

#45498 - 12/23/10 09:50 AM Re: Bible Bash [Re: Dimitri]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

See, this is exactly what I am talking about. You tend to come across as pompous most of the time. I wonder why you feel the need to exaggerate your accomplishments, your knowledge and scientificness so much. One doesn't need to be a rocket-scientist to see that someone at 21 will only be into Satanism for two or three years and that their experience or scientific/academic accomplishments won't be enormous since they're still studying. So what exactly forces you to create this mythological me? Are you afraid the normal you isn't good enough?

There are many people here practicing Satanism longer than you actually live and they still know how to be themselves without inflating everything about them.

D.

Page 5 of 6 « First<23456>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.03 seconds of which 0.005 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.