Page 6 of 6 « First<23456
Topic Options
#45501 - 12/23/10 10:07 AM Re: Bible Bash [Re: Diavolo]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Didn't I also say I sometimes have a hard time reading my older posts for reasons already given?
Besides, I am aware some of the things I now see as acomplishments will later be trivialities. A mythological me? I only give straight-forward and honest opinions and views. It's your view of seeing them as pompous. I'm always in for a debate when needed and will retread on time when the knowledge starts to lack.

This comment
 Quote:
to see that someone at 21 will only be into satanism for two or three years and that their experience or scientific/academic accomplishments won't be enormous since they're still studying.

Is something I already heard quite a lot (upon entering MCoS 4-5 years ago and entering here). You belief it will be 2-3 years, I guess you will be proven wrong. Feel free to bring it back up if I still frequent this place within 5 years or longer or elsewhere . ;\)

#45502 - 12/23/10 10:12 AM Re: Bible Bash [Re: Dimitri]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Joined MCoS at May 4 2008, which again proves my point.

D.

#45509 - 12/23/10 01:13 PM Re: Bible Bash [Re: Diavolo]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Originally Posted By: Diavolo
Joined MCoS at May 4 2008, which again proves my point.

D.

Weird.. I thought it was longer ago I joined them. Perhaps it was another place I'm probably confusing it with.
Doesn't really proves your point, as said before; you can bring it back on within 5 years or later if I ever happen to cross you again.

Can we leave the petty attitudes now and get back to the original topic? If you really want to continue this subject or give other advice on steering my behavior --> PM please.

And happy holidays to yourself also \:\)

#45511 - 12/23/10 01:21 PM Re: Bible Bash [Re: Dimitri]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Of course you were at another place but I wouldn't really call it a satanic one. We don't need to take it to PM, I'm making a point here. It's not that I mind you here but your tendency to exaggerate combined with an unhealthy approach to others doesn't really make you popular. And if things turn out to not exactly be as presented, people tend to not take you serious, which might reflect on anything you say here.

What I'm getting at is that when people act normal, others only care about what they say and when it is valuable, or interesting, they appreciate it. But whenever an attitude tends to overwhelm the very content, people tend to only react to that.

D.

#45573 - 12/24/10 12:11 PM Re: Bible Bash [Re: Dimitri]
Jason King Offline
Banned/Martyrdom Denied

Loc: 65?1%833Q!92A24 (It's a code)
 Originally Posted By: Dimitri
And to answer your question why I seemingly present myself as a know-it-all is just for the reason given. I have always talked from personal real world experiences and "academic" points of view. I am more busy living my life then discussing Satanism which results, not that surprising, I am having an increasing amount of knowledge of the philosophy by experience then simply debating the same subjects over and over again.

LOL, utter self-defeat. No, dude, you literally cut your own head off here. Don't bother with a response, just take a week or two on the respirator. Or the grammarator, whichever may be more appropriate (it's a genuine toss-up).

JK

#45574 - 12/24/10 12:15 PM Re: Bible Bash [Re: Jason King]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Jason.. you can in all honesty fuck-off.
Perhaps your teenage fans will rejoice and smile and masturbate on that commentary, but in the end I could only conclude that Satanism is something you will hardly gasp.

I have wondered that apart from whining and insulting others you had something to contribute. Looks like you can't.
Consider yourself ignored.

Edited by Dimitri (12/24/10 12:18 PM)

#45576 - 12/24/10 12:40 PM Re: Bible Bash [Re: Dimitri]
Jason King Offline
Banned/Martyrdom Denied

Originally Posted By: Dimitri
I have wondered that apart from whining and insulting others you had something to contribute. Looks like you can't.

Well, "dimitri," I'll be honest with you. I have had, in the short span of my participation on 600, at least four private messages that enthusiatically encourage me to stomp you into some mushy pulp. I don't know whether it's the avatar, or your half-retarded replies, but it seems as though you are the forum clown. Now look, dude, you can take this however you wish, but just understand - you are fighting a battle you cannot win.

JK

#45579 - 12/24/10 01:58 PM Re: Bible Bash [Re: Jason King]
mabon2010 Offline

Loc: The Commonwealth of Great Brit...
@ Jason King

Apart from a book few will read your contribution to Satanism seems to be more about attacking others than offering any positive contribution to Satanism. Mr King, you could make your posts worthwhile reading if you intelligently attack ideas rather than the people, which would make you look more intelligent.

Edited by mabon2010 (12/24/10 02:00 PM)

#45581 - 12/24/10 02:13 PM Re: Bible Bash [Re: mabon2010]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
 Quote:

Mr King, you could make your posts worthwhile reading if you intelligently attack ideas rather than the people, which would make you look more intelligent.

This made me chuckle. You ARE the same mabon that used to make 13 3000 word blogs every day(elsewhere) without ever saying ANYTHING right?(before dramatically leaving in a cloud of buthurt for not getting the recognition only you seemed to think you deserved)

Worth reading...lol...pot..meet kettle.

I would put one drunken JK post against the entire body of your work insofar as CONTENT is concerned, any day.

Besides, what do you care about Satanism. By your own words(directly and indirectly) you aren't a Satanist anyway.

#45582 - 12/24/10 02:19 PM Re: Bible Bash [Re: Dan_Dread]
mabon2010 Offline

@ Dan Dread

There was no "butt hurt" when I left SIN, it was a change of priorities due to time limits, I dropped one forum in favour of two Luciferian ones.

Correct, I am a Luciferian.

If you like my long blogs I would hate you to miss out, so here is my personal blog site , enjoy.

I am sure it takes no genius to work out that a high standard intellectual site would be better served by people attacking ideas rather than the individual, as I observe Jason King seems to be unable to do at the present time.

Edited by mabon2010 (12/24/10 02:22 PM)

#45583 - 12/24/10 02:34 PM Re: Bible Bash [Re: mabon2010]
Jason King Offline
Banned/Martyrdom Denied

Originally Posted By: mabon2010
@ Jason King

Apart from a book few will read your contribution to Satanism seems to be more about attacking others than offering any positive contribution to Satanism. Mr King, you could make your posts worthwhile reading if you intelligently attack ideas rather than the people, which would make you look more intelligent.

You're right, Mabon, I have a bad habit of taking out the garbage. But devoid of doing so, one's house ultimately smells of piss and shit. However, in the midst of taking care of these simple chores, I can still put together thoughts more relevant than whiners such as yourself.

JK

#45584 - 12/24/10 02:36 PM Re: Bible Bash [Re: Dan_Dread]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Quote:
You ARE the same mabon that used to make 13 3000 word blogs every day(elsewhere) without ever saying ANYTHING right?

AND we can't forget that one of those was entirely dedicated to trashing The 600 Club. Which leads me to wonder, if this place is so bad, why is he here? I mean, aside from the obvious attempt at preaching that "Luciferian" garbage.

Edit: Also wanted to say that, if one is capable of intelligently ripping apart another person's idea, there is nothing wrong with a few personal insults thrown into the mix for good measure. This ridicule can often times help to get people to think before posting crap. Or if they are a whiny bitch with sand in their vagina they will simply leave. Either way it's a winning scenario.

Edited by 6Satan6Archist6 (12/24/10 02:40 PM)

#45587 - 12/24/10 02:56 PM Re: Bible Bash [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
mabon2010 Offline

@ Jason King
Deeds not Words. Lets see your intelligence on display then by attacking the ideas rather than the people, unless you have some disability which prevents you from doing that.

@ 6Satan6Archist6
More an observation than any "whiny" complaints.
I like 600Club, I think there are some sharp minds here, and when I read about all those guys with successful businesses my whole opinion changed.

#45599 - 12/24/10 07:57 PM Re: Bible Bash [Re: mabon2010]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

I personally see the 600 club trashing as the best publicity we can get, besides it being an occasional source of amusement. It makes other curious and it also, from time to time, attracts the better ones out there who like to see if they can stand their ground.

Most find out it isn't as bad as depicted, unless of course, they join under the illusion Satanism is a warm and welcoming family.

D.

#45609 - 12/24/10 11:11 PM Re: Bible Bash [Re: Diavolo]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Indeed it is quite hilarious. And I am not bothered by it; I look at in the same way you do. I just found it funny that he would frequent a place that he has such a low opinion of.

Quote:
It makes other curious and it also, from time to time, attracts the better ones out there who like to see if they can stand their ground.

It's funny that you say that. Even though I came across this place in a roundabout way, I stuck around to see if I could stand my ground.

And really a website devoted to Satanism should have a "badass reputation" - as opposed to one of weakness or mediocrity.

Page 6 of 6 « First<23456

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.023 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.