Page 5 of 6 « First<23456>
Topic Options
#45157 - 12/18/10 03:38 PM Re: Enough with the childish topic renames. [Re: OrgasmicKarmatic]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
 Originally Posted By: OrgasmicKarmatic
Yes, the content here being not a new site DOES speak for itself but there are many other places in which individuals reside online that have much to offer too

My comment to Mr. King was in regards to the level of intellectual content here, especially as it pertains to a Satanic perspective vs other places, which is significant.

Not to say the rest of the web is devoid of intelligent Satanic life, just that here there is a lot less sifting through chaff to find the wheat.

#45160 - 12/18/10 03:40 PM Re: Enough with the childish topic renames. [Re: SkaffenAmtiskaw]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
"If it is in reference to him "accepting" Jason here at 600.. what does that matter? Those two things do not relate. As far as I know, Dan has always had a respect for Jason. What does that have to do with me?"

CHrist on a crutch girl do you actually read what you post or does it just spew from your fingers:
The below is taken from your own post just a few comments above this one:

Originally Posted By: Dan_Dread
This is the real deal, JK. This is not your usual forum full of retards and pretenders.Some of those that flourish on other Satanic venues are quickly torn to shreds in this place. I look forward to seeing how you fare among equals.

Are you suggesting that The 600 Club is the only place that has highly thought provoking Satanists? I've already heard the story of you being around Satanic forums for years.. but didn't you ALSO have a rough beginning? Going from blue to white to blue. Can't say that you haven't. Obviously somewhere down the line someone thought that you may have been the retard floating around in their forums. It's something I know that you don't care about but at the same time, trashing the members of other forums by calling them retards (even though on the other two forums that I have seen you on, you've said they retain quite a bit of useful members). Just curious on your spin of the matter?

Get it?

#45161 - 12/18/10 03:41 PM Re: Enough with the childish topic renames. [Re: SkaffenAmtiskaw]
OrgasmicKarmatic Offline

Loc: Michigan, USA
My recent post about "karma" has little to do with what comes with the stigma of the idealistic approach of karma. It has been suggested that karma is merely a mystics approach to cause and effect. I do not see anyone rioting because such a topic was brought up. Everyone is bring their opinions to the table as what they think about the topic. This has not started any arguments, and was not aimed to start any arguments. It was something written for those to be able to hash out if there really IS a difference between karma and cause and effect. I see no problems with posting such a thread if the meaning behind posting the thread was not malicious or meant to cause problems.

Also, if you read through my opinion of karma, you will notice that I state that I do NOT believe that karma is a place for Satanism. Mainly through the backing that karma = guilt ... guilt sent out with the original intent to break someone tends to come back to it's owner. I am not trying to fit karma into Satanism. I am merely backing up the idea that what may happen in response to a ritual, such as the back fire of said ritual, is the fault of the magician that is allowing their will to work with and against them. In the world of cause and effect, this would mean, you mess with the wrong person, you just might end up on the shit end of the stick.

I value opinions on things such as this and have gathered some insightful responses on my thread. As I understand it, I have not created any problems on the forum by posting that thread in any kind of way.

#45167 - 12/18/10 03:51 PM Re: Enough with the childish topic renames. [Re: Morgan]
OrgasmicKarmatic Offline

Originally Posted By: Morgan
"If it is in reference to him "accepting" Jason here at 600.. what does that matter? Those two things do not relate. As far as I know, Dan has always had a respect for Jason. What does that have to do with me?"

CHrist on a crutch girl do you actually read what you post or does it just spew from your fingers:
The below is taken from your own post just a few comments above this one:

This is the real deal, JK. This is not your usual forum full of retards and pretenders.Some of those that flourish on other Satanic venues are quickly torn to shreds in this place. I look forward to seeing how you fare among equals.

Are you suggesting that The 600 Club is the only place that has highly thought provoking Satanists? I've already heard the story of you being around Satanic forums for years.. but didn't you ALSO have a rough beginning? Going from blue to white to blue. Can't say that you haven't. Obviously somewhere down the line someone thought that you may have been the retard floating around in their forums. It's something I know that you don't care about but at the same time, trashing the members of other forums by calling them retards (even though on the other two forums that I have seen you on, you've said they retain quite a bit of useful members). Just curious on your spin of the matter?

Get it?

Yes I get what you are writing now. Connecting the two, I didn't. Perhaps I just had to be shown. Thanks for the connection. I DO pay attention to what I write. I just didn't connect the two threads.

My comment to Mr. King was in regards to the level of intellectual content here, especially as it pertains to a Satanic perspective vs other places, which is significant.

Not to say the rest of the web is devoid of intelligent Satanic life, just that here there is a lot less sifting through chaff to find the wheat.

Fair enough.

#45180 - 12/18/10 04:40 PM Re: Enough with the childish topic renames. [Re: OrgasmicKarmatic]
HeimiricIX Offline
pledge

Loc: Mexico City.
A little offtopic, hope it's ok.

A personal advice to OK that you are free to take or to totally ignore. I may also be wrong.

Take it easy. As I've been reading your posts you usually try to defend yourself a little too Much and as I've been seing around, there is nothing you should defend yourself against. Most of the negative posts on your behave come from you wanting to defend yourself and your ideas TOO much instead of trying to figure out why they wrote to you like that in the first place (specially if it comes from The Blue Man Lodge).

Like with what Morgan just told you, you may have payed attention on what you wrote but you didn't kept in mind all that it was involved making your further discussion wrong, next time simply reread as many times as you need what they are telling you and also all opinions involved. There is no shame in that and most of the wisest people on earth are there because they do exactly that.

This I am not saying you should not defend your views here, just that you should do it with wisdom, there is also and sometimes no need to express all of your views, sometimes it is smarter if you only toss one or two there and see the reaction.

In the end take it easy and enjoy your stay. After all this is by far the only worthwhile forum I have seen.

I hope you don't take this the wrong way.

Best

#45182 - 12/18/10 04:57 PM Re: Enough with the childish topic renames. [Re: HeimiricIX]
OrgasmicKarmatic Offline

I am beginning to see this as well X. You've never given me a reason to believe that what you have written is meant to offend me. Sometimes I do tend to over analyze. I have repeated myself several times on the fact that there are times that I just don't grasp things right away and I am seeing these are the periods of time in which I really should step back, re-read over and over again until I do "get it". However, it is a two way road. You can only get so far when something is stone walled.

I can also see that constantly defending my threads almost makes it seem as though I am not practicing what I preach by stone walling other people. Taking offense to things that I should not take offense to. I can see that the constantly defending things can make it seem like I am trying to prove I am right and no one can tell me different. Which is not the case, I have changed my opinions on things more than once or twice due to things brought to my attention and I do try to back down or apologize when I find that I am wrong.

As for the "Blue Lodge", I take what they have to say very seriously because even throughout the "harshness" or non harshness of their posts, each of them have something to say that I can take from. Whether it is them pointing out something I have done wrong or telling me to back off when I really should. I won't silence myself but I will take more care in what it is I say in reference to certain ideas of others and take others opinions more into consideration to avoid being a hypocrite. As I said in my ooze, "When you have decided what side of the line that you want to be on, you've become your own extremist".

I never wanted to choose what side of the line to step on until I had fully formed my opinions and made an educated step to the side from the "truck". Which is probably why a lot of my posts do not come out right. Even if they are written in ways that people can read them, they come out as if I am trying to be completely impartial when mainly, I am not apt to go on either side until I know for sure what either side is about.

I am enjoying my time here. With or without responses that match my perspectives.

#45189 - 12/18/10 05:22 PM Re: Postmodern Hand-Jive, part deux [Re: Diavolo]
Aklo Offline

Christ, we sweeped this thread just yestiddy ...

Originally Posted By: Diavolo
Pop-art was reactionary and did bring art back to the people; dumbing it down to their level and embracing the mundane and kitsch.

In a way one can see many similarities between what artists did during these days and how satanism presented itself.

Yep, I get that, I'm enjoying studying it and I agree with you 100% .

But what would "pop psychology" be, and why wouldn't that describe a lot of LaVey's magickal content extremely well?

#45211 - 12/19/10 05:15 AM Re: Postmodern Hand-Jive, part deux [Re: Diavolo]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Originally Posted By: Diavolo
I wouldn't consider Warhol kitsch. He might have elevated kitsch into an art form but it is art nevertheless. Is it postmodern? Some say it is the start of postmodernist art, some say it isn't.

It depends on whom you ask I suppose.

D.

Art.. kitsch.. sometimes the borders aren't that clear.
But I know what I like... Not a great fan of Warhol, but I like René Margritte. Also have a weak spot for extreme taxidermy as the likes of Scott a.a Bibus.

Perhaps this tread has degenerated into senseless bickering for that matter.. Personal likings and such.

About JK, to me he is fairly unknown. Perhaps not that surprising considering the fact I seldom roam the internet to find "Fellow Satanists". At least he can write, perhaps not that fluently and very thaught-out in comparisation with others from what I can gather.. Also made a few videos about... what was it.. postmodern Satanism? If he feels the need to explain himself.. whatever. I think posting videos of yourself "explaining"..things.. on youtube is unproductive mental masturbation. Perhaps not that unproductive to some here, but then again, it's just me.

No need for investigations when I don't like a certain taste.. you know like.. Brussel sprouts (I actually love them, just an example). I do not need to study the whole cycle of growth, production procedures and other thingies related with it. If I simply don't like the taste then I'm not going to eat it. Force-feeding it down the throat will only result in having the feeder being covered in vomit.

Btw, not adressed to you personally D, just picked you out for having somewhat the same view and providing a good base. Hope no hard feelings about it... I'll give you cookies and milk when you feel bad about it.. or was it milk and cookies?

Edited by Dimitri (12/19/10 05:20 AM)

#45216 - 12/19/10 10:10 AM Re: Postmodern Hand-Jive, part deux [Re: Nemesis]
Jason King Offline
Banned/Martyrdom Denied

Loc: 65?1%833Q!92A24 (It's a code)
 Originally Posted By: Nemesis
Should it be any other way?

Of course not. Those who know me understand that I am a predator above all else, and if I can't handle myself here, well, I should probably pack my Satanic bags.

JK

#45217 - 12/19/10 10:18 AM Re: Postmodern Hand-Jive, part deux [Re: Dimitri]
Jason King Offline
Banned/Martyrdom Denied

Originally Posted By: Dimitri
If he feels the need to explain himself.. whatever. I think posting videos of yourself "explaining"..things.. on youtube is unproductive mental masturbation.

As opposed to what exactly? Posting replies to threads on a forum "explaining things"? Dude you just stuck a big fat finger in your own eye with that one.

JK

#45224 - 12/19/10 10:58 AM Re: Postmodern Hand-Jive, part deux [Re: Jason King]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:
As opposed to what exactly? Posting replies to threads on a forum "explaining things"? Dude you just stuck a big fat finger in your own eye with that one.

You wrote a book about postmodern Satanism, it is in my honest opinion that one book should be sufficient to share and explain the ideas sprouted in your mind. The need of making x videos, highlighting certain aspects of your ideas make me think of mental masturbation and the impression you haven't sorted it out THAT well.

No offense intended, but I prefer Micheals approach of putting up an e-book online and mentioning it will grow longer and be edited when needed. It is a sign of admitting being the "student for life" instead of choosing to be a (false) mentor.
Your videos.. well some seem informative and others.. well... they come across as whining..

And I do hope you are of the predator kind... I like to have a bit of a well-mannered fight...but I also like to get down and play very dirty..
Let me just wiggle a bit with my juicy entrecotes...
But then again, chickens and turkeys are also considered predators towards worms..

Edited by Dimitri (12/19/10 11:09 AM)

#45229 - 12/19/10 11:50 AM Re: Postmodern Hand-Jive, part deux [Re: Dimitri]
Jason King Offline
Banned/Martyrdom Denied

You wrote a book about postmodern Satanism, it is in my honest opinion that one book should be sufficient to share and explain the ideas sprouted in your mind. The need of making x videos, highlighting certain aspects of your ideas make me think of mental masturbation and the impression you haven't sorted it out THAT well.

How many of my videos retread what was presented in print? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

No person can bury their ideas in any one volume (or number of tomes, for that matter), regardless of how great they may be.

No offense intended, but I prefer Micheals approach of putting up an e-book online and mentioning it will grow longer and be edited when needed. It is a sign of admitting being the "student for life" instead of choosing to be a (false) mentor.
Your videos.. well some seem informative and others.. well... they come across as whining..

And I do hope you are of the predator kind... I like to have a bit of a well-mannered fight...but I also like to get down and play very dirty..
Let me just wiggle a bit with my juicy entrecotes...
But then again, chickens and turkeys are also considered predators towards worms..

I'll grant you this, Michael Aquino is what we like to call an ICON. Not kissing ass, just tellin' it like it is. One of my biggest disappointments on 600 thus far is that I haven't been able to exchange ideas with him due to being engaged with several clowns (count yourself in on that). And just so some pissy mod doesn't get all stoopid, the bitch called me a chicken.

JK

#45231 - 12/19/10 12:00 PM The mask of zorro. [Re: Jason King]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:
I'll grant you this, Michael Aquino is what we like to call an ICON. Not kissing ass, just tellin' it like it is. One of my biggest disappointments on 600 thus far is that I haven't been able to exchange ideas with him due to being engaged with several clowns (count yourself in on that).

Well... I tend not to deal very politely with internet Satanists. Unless you manage to stick around a bit longer and can convince me otherwise instead of the (empty?) posturing as displayed in your posts upon entering. I do like a guy with some hair on his teeth, but I want to remind you you are in the lair of someone else. Since you consider yourself as a true Satanist, I don't have to remind you of that rule.. right?

The time of playing at the MCoS is over, welcome to the grown-ups. Take a cigar and sit down. Making a scene would probably have you locked up in isolation by our huge-ass butler or having a blunderbuss emptied in your face.

And the clowns comment.. you know.. like attracts alike.. right? For your information, I have been wearing a lot of masks; the one of captain spaulting, plague doctors mask and perhaps the one that made me mostly famous in certain areas: the leather mask of kutulu.
 Quote:
And just so some pissy mod doesn't get all stoopid, the bitch called me a chicken.

Pok pok pedeik?

But I must appease to the will of the great names of the ones in green. Let us return at the topic at hand, shall we?
I would like to ask you to give your stance on what you meant with postmodern Satanism for those who are not familiar with your ideas.

Edited by Dimitri (12/19/10 12:09 PM)

#45245 - 12/19/10 02:20 PM Re: The mask of zorro. [Re: Dimitri]
Jason King Offline
Banned/Martyrdom Denied

Well... I tend not to deal very politely with internet Satanists. Unless you manage to stick around a bit longer

Longer on what? The internet? I hope you see the self-defeat you've managed here.

JK

#45247 - 12/19/10 02:34 PM Re: Postmodern Hand-Jive, part deux [Re: Jason King]
Asmedious Moderator Offline

Loc: New York
 Quote:
Of course not. Those who know me understand that I am a predator above all else, and if I can't handle myself here, well, I should probably pack my Satanic bags.

Just to make sure I didn’t misunderstand the meaning of “Predator,” I looked it up. It means “1. An Animal the preys on others. 2. A person who exploits others.
However, I don’t agree with those definitions entirely. To me a Predator is an animal (that includes humans) that preys on others but for a well defined reason, which is usually for food in order to survive.
Predators in the animal kingdom hunt not for pleasure and self gratification but to survive physically.
My point here is that I do not understand your analogy of being a Predator above all else. Does it mean that you view us here and others elsewhere as some kind of Prey? If that is the case I would offer that we are just a bunch of people discussing ideas and to simply prey on those ideas simply for the sake of sport, or to exploit them without offering a productive counter argument doesn’t make much sense.

Quote:
I'll grant you this, Michael Aquino is what we like to call an ICON. Not kissing ass, just tellin' it like it is. One of my biggest disappointments on 600 thus far is that I haven't been able to exchange ideas with him due to being engaged with several clowns (count yourself in on that). And just so some pissy mod doesn't get all stoopid, the bitch called me a chicken.

Personally I don’t agree with much of Dr. Aquino’s ideas regarding “Set,” but generally speaking, I find him to be a great asset to this site because of his insights in many other subjects. I do agree with your view of him as being an “ICON” of sorts.

From what I have seen, he is quite agreeable to having discussions on a wide variety of subjects and if you truly wished to have a discussion with him, all you would have to do is bring up a subject that is of interest to him.

Why would anyone waste time being engaged with individuals they view as “clowns” in a group when there is also an ICON available to discuss things with that one finds important; but in the same respect why would someone of Dr. Aquino’s standing take an interest in a person that is willing to continually engage with individuals that the person views as clowns?

Page 5 of 6 « First<23456>

Moderator:  TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.032 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.