Page 6 of 6 « First<23456
Topic Options
#45255 - 12/19/10 03:46 PM Re: The mask of zorro. [Re: Jason King]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

I find your lack of substance quite annoying.
Too bad the force is fictional, otherwise I would have taken your pants off from a distance whilst you were walking in a black ghetto.

But everyone knows palpatine dies at the end of the story.. after being thrown down...quite a distance... probably zapped to death also.. so far the most powerfull sithlord..

I'm placing bets here, I'll give it... 1 week if not I'll pay the participants my favourite beer.

#45257 - 12/19/10 04:16 PM Re: Postmodern Hand-Jive, part deux [Re: Jason King]
Michael A.Aquino Offline
stalker

Loc: San Francisco, CA, USA
 Originally Posted By: Jason King
Michael Aquino is what we like to call an ICON.

Would that be this, this, this, or this? [And meet my pal Ollie.]

Quote:
Not kissing ass, just tellin' it like it is.

At least not since the last time I got pulled over by a traffic cop.

Quote:
One of my biggest disappointments on 600 thus far is that I haven't been able to exchange ideas with him due to being engaged with several clowns (count yourself in on that). And just so some pissy mod doesn't get all stoopid, the bitch called me a chicken.

I've hung around this Mos Eisley Cantina somewhat longer than I originally expected to because there are some very smart creatures here. Even the occasional jerks are [irritatingly, inconveniently, annoyingly] very smart jerks. This is a quite rare, and quite valuable opportunity for you to field-test your ideas against probably the strongest and sharpest criticism by cognizanti who have no personal axe to grind [or polish]. In my experience they are also willing to listen to, and be convinced by what you have to say if, as Dr. Frankenstein might observe, you can get it to sit up on the table.

While I'm happy to respond to you if I have an idea-on-point, there are others in the Cantina's dark corners who are wiser than myself in various topics. Just be careful not to get your arm hacked off by a lightsaber.

#45259 - 12/19/10 04:30 PM Re: Postmodern Hand-Jive, part deux [Re: Asmedious]
Aklo Offline

Originally Posted By: Asmedious
From what I have seen, he is quite agreeable to having discussions on a wide variety of subjects and if you truly wished to have a discussion with him, all you would have to do is bring up a subject that is of interest to him.

Here's JK on the Temple of Set

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6QO3yMl9g4

Lots of pronunciation fun and lip-smacking goodness in this one!

Originally Posted By: Michael A. Aquino
Even the jerks are [irritatingly, inconveniently, annoyingly] very smart jerks.

Back to the point, how about the ToS? Modernist? Postmodern? Retro? Futurist?

#45265 - 12/19/10 05:26 PM Re: Postmodern Hand-Jive, part deux [Re: Aklo]
Michael A.Aquino Offline
stalker

Originally Posted By: Aklo
Here's JK on the Temple of Set. Lots of pronunciation fun and lip-smacking goodness in this one!

I just watched it and found it a thoughtful and dignified commentary. [The only mispronunciation I noticed was "Akeeno" instead of "Akweeno", which sometimes occurs because this spelling occurs in both the Philippines and Italy (my non-Scot half).]

The isolate existence of the ba/psyche is discussed in some detail in Chapter #4 of Black Magic, and the concept of ćons in Chapter #3 of the same work (which was not available on my webpage at the time Mr. King made his video).

The 600C has also dealt with both topics in various threads, and of course the former has been particularly contentious given the generally materialist/Atheist culture of the Club. I of course expect to cure everyone here of this lamentable deficiency by calm philosophical discussion.

Quote:
How about the ToS? Modernist? Postmodern? Retro? Futurist?

Just correct and perfect.

#45267 - 12/19/10 05:43 PM Re: Postmodern Hand-Jive, part deux [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
Jake999 Offline

Originally Posted By: Michael A.Aquino
How about the ToS? Modernist? Postmodern? Retro? Futurist?

Just correct and perfect.
[/quote]

Welllllll... I have it on good authority that the American Psychiatric Association is going to add membership in the Temple of Set as one of the main predicates for a DSM-IV diagnosis of F.U.S.S. (Fucked Up as a Soup Sandwich) BA DA BOOM!!! Sorry, Doc.. couldn't help myself the door was open and I just walked in!

#45270 - 12/19/10 07:08 PM Re: Postmodern Hand-Jive, part deux [Re: Jake999]
Michael A.Aquino Offline
stalker

Originally Posted By: Jake999
Welllllll... I have it on good authority that the American Psychiatric Association is going to add membership in the Temple of Set as one of the main predicates for a DSM-IV diagnosis of F.U.S.S. (Fucked Up as a Soup Sandwich) BA DA BOOM!!! Sorry, Doc.. couldn't help myself the door was open and I just walked in!

See, JK - If you're not quick on your feet here, you'll be lunch.

#45290 - 12/20/10 07:08 AM Re: The mask of zorro. [Re: Dimitri]
Jason King Offline
Banned/Martyrdom Denied

Loc: 65?1%833Q!92A24 (It's a code)
 Originally Posted By: Dimitri
I find your lack of substance quite annoying.
Too bad the force is fictional, otherwise I would have taken your pants off from a distance whilst you were walking in a black ghetto.

But everyone knows palpatine dies at the end of the story.. after being thrown down...quite a distance... probably zapped to death also.. so far the most powerfull sithlord..

I'm placing bets here, I'll give it... 1 week if not I'll pay the participants my favourite beer.

I'm having a rather difficult time deciphering this reply. Do you mean I'll be gone from 600 in a week? And btw, powerful has exactly one L.

JK

#45295 - 12/20/10 08:39 AM Re: The mask of zorro. [Re: Dimitri]
Jason King Offline
Banned/Martyrdom Denied

I would like to ask you to give your stance on what you meant with postmodern Satanism for those who are not familiar with your ideas.

Sure.

JK

#45296 - 12/20/10 09:51 AM Re: Postmodern Hand-Jive, part deux [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
Jason King Offline
Banned/Martyrdom Denied

Originally Posted By: Michael A.Aquino
I just watched it and found it a thoughtful and dignified commentary.

You are overly courteous. The video was some solid crap from a time when I was still struggling with the format. Of course, the points remain, but they deserve to be delivered better. I will engage the "black magick" link you provided and rejoin.

JK

#45356 - 12/20/10 08:08 PM Re: The mask of zorro. [Re: Dimitri]
Caladrius Offline

Loc: SoCal

I do like a guy with some hair on his … […]
Too bad the force is fictional, otherwise I would have taken your pants off…

Dimitri you fag... quit dropping gay innuendos.

Speaking of internet posturing, have you read your empty internet posturing in this thread lately?

Reminds me of a little chihuahua barking up a storm. Such reactive behaviour to new people finding their way into your internet turf is predictable don't you think?

Ever heard that saying by Snoop Dog that goes: "You're bark was loud but your bite wasn't vicious...?"

>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTfGCe3dZ1A

#45425 - 12/22/10 04:26 AM Re: The mask of zorro. [Re: Caladrius]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Aah Caladrius, long time not seen. Are things getting a bit rough on mysatan? I guess it is... the flux of internet Satanists just as yourself getting back...

With which goal should I feel honoured of you speaking to me?
I already was wandering how ONA went... ya know... Gospel of Satan dude being present here for some time, elvis making his appearance,..

Not a great fan of rap.. I prefer music with a wide variety of instruments...
Snoop dog.. great guy, loved his acting in the film of Starsky and hutch... his music not so much. Still prefer rap from the 80ies and 90ies. Rap, Hip-hop nowadays are quite boring... unless you have fake titties, loves to hump car wheels with a big juicy wiggly..wet.... ass. Reminds me I do like one aspect of it.. don't need to tell which part..

Do you have a chihuahua? I know why most ladies want one.. and it's not because they're cute..

Enough talking about personal likings, wasn't this about post modernity? Bad girl that you are.. clouding my mind with images of sexy..

Edited by Dimitri (12/22/10 04:36 AM)

#45436 - 12/22/10 07:34 AM Re: The mask of zorro. [Re: Dimitri]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
Yet another thread that has dissolved into petty bullshit.

Locked.

Page 6 of 6 « First<23456

Moderator:  TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.026 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 25 queries. Zlib compression disabled.