Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#45097 - 12/18/10 12:39 AM Tag! You're it! Mentality.
OrgasmicKarmatic Offline

Loc: Michigan, USA
The tag you're it mentality. You've got it right if you are thinking.. the troll that likes to linger like the stench of milk gone bad long after it's been thrown away. This mind curdling, half brained monster dares you to tremble at his "well educated" feet and also, tends to be a bit bigger headed than needed. You know what we did to the kid in school that had a big head? We dared him to try to see if his head would fit into a wire hanger. Needless to say, it didn't but it was a good laugh.

Now, this monster not only will eat up anything he likes but also forces down your throat any opinion that might rattle around in his little brain the he DISlikes. With that being said, nothing is being said because this particular individual will stop at nothing to keep up with the status quo of "knowing everything". How zen. Oh wait..

As unfortunate as this may seem, having these clowns running around and whatnot, they are VERY useful to the community. See what happens is, as the ego gets larger to combat the big empty voids, they tend to trip. Whether it be on the wrong person or they have simply ran a red light; they DO trip. How much of nothing can you explain?

Warning! Do not try to feed said higher mammals! Though, via big bark, it may seem as though their bite is more lemon than it is sugar, they couldn't harm a fly. However, anyone knows, if you feed a troll, they tend come back for more. I like to compare said individuals to stray cats, you feed them once, they most likely will come back for more food.

#45099 - 12/18/10 01:11 AM Re: Tag! You're it! Mentality. [Re: OrgasmicKarmatic]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
This forum is not for the weak.
It is full of sharks.
Some old time sharks, some middle aged sharks, and some young sharks.
We challenge, debate, and exchange ideas on lots of topics.
If you can not stand up to the debate, the forum will eat you.

The forum sharks eat newbie with big egos, trolls, idiots, and satanic wanna-be.

If you want you may insert the word wolves instead of sharks.
Both destroy, rend, and chase the weak.

Morgan

#45101 - 12/18/10 01:27 AM Re: Tag! You're it! Mentality. [Re: Morgan]
OrgasmicKarmatic Offline

Originally Posted By: Morgan
This forum is not for the weak.
It is full of sharks.
Some old time sharks, some middle aged sharks, and some young sharks.
We challenge, debate, and exchange ideas on lots of topics.
If you can not stand up to the debate, the forum will eat you.

The forum sharks eat newbie with big egos, trolls, idiots, and satanic wanna-be.

If you want you may insert the word wolves instead of sharks.
Both destroy, rend, and chase the weak.

Morgan

Ah yes, this I agree with. This forum also eats those who make progress slower than others, those who can do something other than take themselves seriously, and those who have opinions that aren't as well expressed as others.

However, yes, the idea of the Satanist being the predator is a reoccurring theme with many Satanists. All this referring to animals and whatnot, sometimes I wonder if we don't forget that we are all human, we all make mistakes and sometimes it is good for us to sit back instead of being steady on guard all the time.

Also, the idea of the predator chasing it's prey down.. in reference to this forum.. there is a difference between someone who is challenging ideas and format and someone who is just chasing someone down for the fuck of it. Don't Satanists have better things to do with their time? Not point fingers here but seriously? If you don't like an idea, get your opinion out. Whatever. If you don't like the person and see nothing coming out of them.. IGNORE them. Selective reading is an extremely powerful tool.

Beware of the sheep in "shark's" clothing.. even the most "experienced" can be fooled.

Edited by OrgasmicKarmatic (12/18/10 01:30 AM)

#45103 - 12/18/10 01:34 AM Re: Tag! You're it! Mentality. [Re: OrgasmicKarmatic]
Jake999 Offline

I suppose this is supposed to be witty and erudite, but really, you are simply describing what most of us are seeing in YOU, and, sorry to say it, because I was one that had hoped for some fulfilling of potential, someone who just doesn't cut it here. Throwing words at any subject and hoping they will stick, talking in circles and feeling astonished that anyone would call you on it, and the smug "holier than thou" attitude might work on some other Forums. Not here.

And I KNOW that you're a big deal from whence you came. You stepped down from you lofty position as a co-muckedy-muck of the boards to journey to Antioch to preach your gospel and stake your claim, but this isn't a place with "souls to save" or in need of you to show them the error of their ways, waving the banner of Satanism as you've imagined it, yet again astonished because the swine do not scarf up your pearls of wisdom and proclaim you their newfound queen.

This is a culture that has been around for over 10 years without you, and I dare say it will be here long after you've left to preach your watery version of "Satanism" to some group of pimple-faced, hormonal kids, eager to follow anyone who tells them that they KNOW the way.

So, with your little post, you hold up the mirror, an admirable trait in Satanism, and find that reflection to be what you despise. You're that troll... here for the SECOND time, and just not getting it. You've tripped. And you're right, feeding you just makes you hang around longer until one of the Mods will finally just say enough is enough and **POOF** you'll be gone.

And it will be a waste, But the internet is full of wreckage.

#45104 - 12/18/10 01:45 AM Re: Tag! You're it! Mentality. [Re: Jake999]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
LOL, too much funny stuff...

"Selective reading is an extremely powerful tool."

Sure just ask all the Xitian sheep who never read the bible but love jesus, the pope, and the neighborhood priest. The just believe everything they are told and don't think on their own.

Nice, enjoy your set of tools.
ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Whatever, next...

Morgan

#45105 - 12/18/10 01:54 AM Re: Tag! You're it! Mentality. [Re: Jake999]
OrgasmicKarmatic Offline

I am being the troll? Posting here makes me a troll. Voicing an opinion, makes me a troll. I assure you, I do not follow around those I do not care to read about or from.

I'm sorry to disappoint you but what I stand up for before anything else is MYSELF. I, for once, got sick of having to listen to certain people do nothing but trash me no matter what I had to say. Which, as I have been reminded constantly, this is a public forum and what is put up is up for scrutiny... I understand this. I don't even dislike it. I enjoy constructive criticism.. but if you are not going to be productive about it and you are only doing it on the pretenses of being an asshole, I'M going to call you out.

I will admit, this post was made to prove a point. However, I do not see anything here that would not be thrown at me whether in this manner or otherwise. This consistent bickering nonsense has run it's course with me and I am sick of. There is a difference between a troll and someone who is honestly suggesting challenge. There is nothing I see worthy of being called a challenge in the ideas of certain people that have chosen to attack each and every thing I have to say. Whether it pertain to them or not.

Don't get me wrong.. I am not trying to blame this on the site, I hold myself and this individual responsible for the less than desirable outcome. The 600 Club leaves much on the table to read and take advantage of. However, being a member driven site, leaves much to want as well.

Also, "from whence I came", I am a member and have also had my ideas misunderstood and scrutinized. As your rule here, no one is beyond question and no idea leaves unquestioned.

If the Mods decide that "time's up", then time's up. I won't leave with any hard feelings and I'm sure 600 will be just fine without me here. Don't be mistaken by my brass attitude with this certain person. Should I have done things different? Perhaps. Do I feel bad for posting and defending myself? Absolutely not.

#45159 - 12/18/10 03:39 PM Re: Tag! You're it! Mentality. [Re: OrgasmicKarmatic]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

General message to all; could we please quit the bullshit and get back to business?

D.

#45163 - 12/18/10 03:48 PM Re: Tag! You're it! Mentality. [Re: Diavolo]
SkaffenAmtiskaw Moderator Offline
veteran member

Seconded. Back to business, please. Let this be an end to the matter. I am sick and fucking tired of cleaning up the mess.

Behave. Now. Or there will be trouble.

#45164 - 12/18/10 03:48 PM Re: Tag! You're it! Mentality. [Re: Diavolo]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Originally Posted By: Diavolo
General message to all; could we please quit the bullshit and get back to business?

D.

You mean this bullshit isn't the business? \:D

Seriously though, I agree. I would rather see the boards absent of any activity more than a shit-ton of back and forth leading absolutely nowhere...

#45880 - 01/03/11 11:42 AM Re: Tag! You're it! Mentality. [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Jason King Offline
Banned/Martyrdom Denied

Loc: 65?1%833Q!92A24 (It's a code)
 Originally Posted By: 6Satan6Archist6
I would rather see the boards absent of any activity more than a shit-ton of back and forth leading absolutely nowhere...

My apologies for responding to an old post.

Do you really mean this? Shit is where you drop it, Satanarchist. But if there's no one there to grab that shit and run, what's the point? This somewhat dovetails with my replies on the "brownie points" thread. We are all here for a reason. I think that reason is to share thoughts with minds as sharp as our own. Sometimes folk gotta be killed, but I'd rather be killin' folk for posterity (shit always changes on the 'net) than be in an empty room. Just sayin'.

JK

#45881 - 01/03/11 11:51 AM Re: Tag! You're it! Mentality. [Re: Jason King]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

If you would prefer to read threads that contain nothing other than a bunch of back and forth shit-talking, more power to you. I stick by what I said.

#45882 - 01/03/11 11:55 AM Re: Tag! You're it! Mentality. [Re: Jason King]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

You got to shovel shit to find something that sparkles indeed.

I can't say I appreciate the unavoidable waste that is posted on forums but that's the price to pay when allowing everyone to participate. But it's never about them, it's only about the others.

D.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.026 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 25 queries. Zlib compression disabled.