Page 2 of 3 <123>
Topic Options
#45178 - 12/18/10 04:33 PM Re: The Wheel of Horrors [Re: Asmedious]
OrgasmicKarmatic Offline

Loc: Michigan, USA
 Originally Posted By: Asmedious

I'm not that enlightened myself. I would rather hold on to "bad karma," and find those bastards one by one and beat them an inch of their lives if it happened to me.

After that I would let it go and be my sunny happy self again ;\)

Does holding onto that "bad karma" cause damage upon yourself or are you able to block that "karma" and really use it for the ones with the blame for that "karma" release? I guess, I can see that if one had the self control to not allow the bad karma to eat them alive with anger.. this may be just as useful as dumping it at the time of the incident.

#45179 - 12/18/10 04:39 PM Re: The Wheel of Horrors [Re: OrgasmicKarmatic]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

I agree with Asmedious; find the bastards and make them pay.

There is no sin in trying to get revenge unless it starts to compromise all the rest in your life. I only bother about things I can do something about and those beyond my capabilities, I let go. But when it is within my options, I prefer a wooden club over a wand.

D.

#45181 - 12/18/10 04:48 PM Re: The Wheel of Horrors [Re: Diavolo]
HeimiricIX Offline
pledge

Loc: Mexico City.
The problem with looking for payback is that they or their families will be after you again and your family and the wheel starts spinning again.

If you don't seek that revenge actively but keep the hatred then you may be mean to people that don't deserve it or it may harm you in the long run as well.

In other words "it returns to you".

So this is my take, if you are looking for revenge, do it wisely, so you won't be linked to it or stop bitchin' and keep with your life. Voila wheel stops.

Best.

#45183 - 12/18/10 05:00 PM Re: The Wheel of Horrors [Re: HeimiricIX]
OrgasmicKarmatic Offline

Yes X, yes!

However, there may be individuals that are able to have to self control to not take it out on those that do not deserve it. As I am one that does not have that ability, I prefer to get rid of it as soon as it is there. Send it back to where it came from.

#45184 - 12/18/10 05:04 PM Re: The Wheel of Horrors [Re: HeimiricIX]
Asmedious Moderator Offline

Loc: New York
 Quote:
The problem with looking for payback is that they or their families will be after you again and your family and the wheel starts spinning again.

Then I will destroy the wheel once and for all and keep it from ever turning again.

#45185 - 12/18/10 05:08 PM Re: The Wheel of Horrors [Re: Asmedious]
OrgasmicKarmatic Offline

Sounds like a huge amount of work personally. \:\)

I guess there are bombs meant for that kind of construction, though.

#45186 - 12/18/10 05:12 PM Re: The Wheel of Horrors [Re: OrgasmicKarmatic]

Quote:
Sounds like a huge amount of work personally.

Really, then you might have to edit the second line in your signature ;\)

#45187 - 12/18/10 05:13 PM Re: The Wheel of Horrors [Re: Asmedious]
Aklo Offline

Originally Posted By: Asmedious
I would rather hold on to "bad karma," and find those bastards one by one and beat them an inch of their lives if it happened to me.

And that's fine if you can do it, but there are times when we can't, times when we definitely shouldn't. Knowing our audience, you know that there are some people who tend to blame others for things that are their own fault, too. When we end up sitting around brooding about who did what to us all day, and how they will get theirs someday, and not accomplishing anything except making ourselves more and more miserable; then isn't it a good idea to make a break anyway you can, and go and do better?

Originally Posted By: Diavolo
There is no sin in trying to get revenge unless it starts to compromise all the rest in your life.

That's it. The error wouldn't be in ruling your hate, but rather in letting your hate rule you.

The "Woe on Terra" makes for a good analogy. If we rearrange and circumscribe all our activities and personal freedoms based on a fear of terrorists, well; that's a win for them, isn't it?

#45188 - 12/18/10 05:18 PM Re: The Wheel of Horrors [Re: Aklo]

Indeed if a revengeful act will destroy me, then I wouldnít do it. Iím not a Martir, Iím a Satanist.

Iím also very very patient. ;\)

#45190 - 12/18/10 05:27 PM Re: The Wheel of Horrors [Re: Asmedious]
OrgasmicKarmatic Offline

@Asmedious - I like my second sig personally because when I deem it necessary, I am quite able to destroy someone for crossing me without effort. As for taking on the whole shebang of the "wheel", I don't really feel like I need to take on all battles. We always have the choice to pick our battles. Some just aren't worth it.

Which is also something I can apply to this thread. Sorry if this comes out a bit mulch like but it is a new territory that I feel like I can use to expand on my thinking when it comes to returning energy.

Perhaps, besides the example of my Uncle who exudes an attitude that says "I am successful because that is what I deserve", some do not seem to suffer from anything they've done to another person previously because either a. the person is holding out until they feel it is right to strike (which is almost what I get from what you are saying when it comes to keeping "bad karma") or b. because the person that was wronged was so unconcerned by it that it didn't effect them in anyway (which could go hand in hand with Aklo's post about the girl that was beaten up or even with my example of my Uncle).

My uncle being more of a blissful ignorance of repayment of strife and the girl that was beaten up more of an example of the free conscious will of her decision to let go of what was thrown at her but realized that SHE had the option to allow herself to keep it or let it stay and reside with the ones that threw it.

#45191 - 12/18/10 05:38 PM Karma Chameleon [Re: OrgasmicKarmatic]
Aklo Offline

Quote:
My uncle is one of them. He is rich, successful and has a beautiful family but he is a horrible person. People love to hate this man. He has them all in his pocket. He suffers no karma for his wrong doings simply because the energy that HE sends out says "Im successful and I know it, I will get nothing but great things because that is what I deserve".

I want to talk to this guy though. He sounds like someone we could learn something from.

This isn't the First Church of Reginald Denny we are dealing with here, is it. The neat thing about being Evil, as I see it, is that Evil always wins.

#45192 - 12/18/10 05:45 PM Re: Karma Chameleon [Re: Aklo]
OrgasmicKarmatic Offline

Originally Posted By: Aklo
 Quote:
My uncle is one of them. He is rich, successful and has a beautiful family but he is a horrible person. People love to hate this man. He has them all in his pocket. He suffers no karma for his wrong doings simply because the energy that HE sends out says "Im successful and I know it, I will get nothing but great things because that is what I deserve".

I want to talk to this guy though. He sounds like someone we could learn something from.

This isn't the First Church of Reginald Denny we are dealing with, here, is it. The neat thing about being Evil, as I see it, is that Evil always wins.

Perhaps he would be someone that you all could learn a few tricks from and if I were in contact with him (which is legally impossible) I might refer you to him. Even though the man has everything in the world, I do believe that he will be cut down. He has lost most of everything with the exception of his business and the woman that he's married to and her kids. While this is something that he only cares about to keep so it doesn't affect him much, I wouldn't see anything coming from him that I would consider good. Maybe evil DOES always win.

Do keep in mind though, the man that you think you could learn from is also a rapist, liar and has discarded all of his female children because he feels they not superior enough to support his namesake.

#45196 - 12/18/10 06:09 PM Re: Karma Chameleon [Re: OrgasmicKarmatic]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
OMG, get over it.

This is beyond stupid at this point.
I don't care about you, your family, your uncle, karma, rule of three or any other guilt rhp religious bullshit.

This is a forum for Satanists, not whiny crybaby family stories.
If your family sucks, move, and don't talk to them.

YOU put yourself in the position to let it fuck with your head in front of a bunch of strangers you don't even know.

Step away from the keyboard, and go outside.

Morgan

#45197 - 12/18/10 06:16 PM Re: Karma Chameleon [Re: Morgan]
OrgasmicKarmatic Offline

Originally Posted By: Morgan
OMG, get over it.

This is beyond stupid at this point.
I don't care about you, your family, your uncle, karma, rule of three or any other guilt rhp religious bullshit.

This is a forum for Satanists, not whiny crybaby family stories.
If your family sucks, move, and don't talk to them.

YOU put yourself in the position to let it fuck with your head in front of a bunch of strangers you don't even know.

Step away from the keyboard, and go outside.

Morgan

I wasn't trying to whine about that side of my family. I was merely pointing out what my uncle really is. An example. I don't need to get over anything because I haven't had to deal with my uncle as he has lived in another state for years. He doesn't fuck with my head, why would he?

#45199 - 12/18/10 06:22 PM Re: Karma Chameleon [Re: OrgasmicKarmatic]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
Never mind, you don't see it, and perhaps you never will.

Morgan

Page 2 of 3 <123>

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.026 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.